Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,111 members, 7,818,318 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:31 PM

''i Shall Not Die...........!'' (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ''i Shall Not Die...........!'' (photos) (1509 Views)

MEN!! Never Believe The TEARS Of Any Woman Even If She Wants To Die!! (Photos) / This Female Barber Good Die (photos) / MEN!! Never Believe The TEARS Of Any Woman Even If She Wants To Die!! (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

''i Shall Not Die...........!'' (photos) by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jan 10, 2018
psalm 118:17 - ''i shall not die but live to declare the good works of the lord.''

My mum says i should keep reciting the above verse and all will be fine.

I've not stopped saying it as i lie down and hold the right side of my chest.

1 Like

Re: ''i Shall Not Die...........!'' (photos) by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jan 10, 2018
Your case na emergency true true.
Re: ''i Shall Not Die...........!'' (photos) by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jan 10, 2018
if only i can make her stop crying. Hmmm...

i feel her pain though (9 months ish.....)

It's as if half of my body is dead. swallowing/breathing only from the right side of my body.
Re: ''i Shall Not Die...........!'' (photos) by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jan 10, 2018
it's tough to take for any one in her shoes though.

After training me till graduation, a mysterious illness comes in.

more grateful than worried to have gotten thus far when i think of my past escapades

Re: ''i Shall Not Die...........!'' (photos) by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jan 10, 2018
RadicallyBlunt:
Your case na emergency true true.
hmm affirmative but i'll keep believing that.....

Re: ''i Shall Not Die...........!'' (photos) by CuddleBear(f): 9:48pm On Jan 10, 2018
EmergencyCase:
hmm affirmative but i'll keep believing that.....
Amen. God got you. smiley
Re: ''i Shall Not Die...........!'' (photos) by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jan 10, 2018
You are healed in Jesus name Amen.op please stop causing yourself in the name of creating thread for us.we all know you are healthy thanks tongue
Re: ''i Shall Not Die...........!'' (photos) by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jan 11, 2018
rebirthforgoody:
You are healed in Jesus name Amen.op please stop causing yourself in the name of creating thread for us.we all know you are healthy thanks tongue
''we all know??''

Hmmm.... Issoraite
Re: ''i Shall Not Die...........!'' (photos) by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jan 12, 2018
CuddleBear:
Amen. God got you. smiley
i hope so

1 Like

Re: ''i Shall Not Die...........!'' (photos) by IAMSASHY(f): 3:44pm On Jan 12, 2018
undecided I don't want to bliv dat u ar Frustratedrat hiding behind a new moniker angry

Re: ''i Shall Not Die...........!'' (photos) by Nobody: 10:15am On Jan 13, 2018
IAMSASHY:
undecided I don't want to bliv dat u ar Frus.tratedrat hiding behind a new moniker angry
hmm.. You think you know me?? I'm new

What i need is intervention/prayer not accusations.

It's not funny that i wake up with persistent pain when others are sound and hopeful for the best

(1) (Reply)

How Will You Know If A Girl Is A Virgin? / Hm / See Letter A Man Sent To My Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.