Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,663 members, 7,820,331 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:13 PM

A Guy Collected Tecno L9+ He Bought For His Girlfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Guy Collected Tecno L9+ He Bought For His Girlfriend (654 Views)

He Collected Everything He Bought For Me When He Found Out The Truth / Girlfriend Rejects His Proposal. He Collected The Shoes & Food He Bought For Her / Lady Dumped Her Boyfriend Cos He's Ugly, Unknown To Her, He Bought Her Iphone 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Guy Collected Tecno L9+ He Bought For His Girlfriend by Hotzone(m): 9:52pm On Jan 10, 2018
This evening in a bar, we were drinking and I noticed an argument brewing up behind me. I started listening to the conversation as I looked back I saw a furious young man demanding his phone from her girlfriend so decided to intervened to know what the problem was.
The man was complaining that he bought a phone for her girlfriend so he decided to bring her to the lounge as a surprise, but as soon as the girl inserted her SIM inside the phone, multiple calls started coming in but the girl was unable to answer her call so the man mandated her to pick her but she refused so the young man ordered her to give him the phone.
If u are that girl, what will u do?
Re: A Guy Collected Tecno L9+ He Bought For His Girlfriend by greatnaija01: 9:57pm On Jan 10, 2018
so how is their matter your own business.... you have space in your head to be taking panadol for their headache... are you not thinking about your own life and issues? do you not have or need a girl friend? is everything ok between u both?

PLS MIND YOUR BUSINESS and its not everything u see you should be writing about.
YOU may ignore this but it will help your progress in life.

Hotzone:
This evening in a bar, we were drinking and I noticed an argument brewing up behind me. I started listening to the conversation as I looked back I saw a furious young man demanding his phone from her girlfriend so decided to intervened to know what the problem was.
The man was complaining that he bought a phone for her girlfriend so he decided to bring her to the lounge as a surprise, but as soon as the girl inserted her SIM inside the phone, multiple calls started coming in but the girl was unable to answer her call so the man mandated her to pick her but she refused so the young man ordered her to give him the phone.
Re: A Guy Collected Tecno L9+ He Bought For His Girlfriend by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jan 10, 2018
well it was obvious to the guy that his so called girlfriend was "our girlfriend"

He should take back his phone, give it to his younger sister or mother to use and dump the cheater..

I've always told my guys to forget about relationship for now and face the money..
Re: A Guy Collected Tecno L9+ He Bought For His Girlfriend by Idonki(f): 10:07pm On Jan 10, 2018
Nawaooo
Re: A Guy Collected Tecno L9+ He Bought For His Girlfriend by Hotzone(m): 10:09pm On Jan 10, 2018
greatnaija01:
so how is their matter your own business.... you have space in your head to be taking panadol for their headache... are you not thinking about your own life and issues? do you not have or need a girl friend? is everything ok between u both?

PLS MIND YOUR BUSINESS and its not everything u see you should be writing about.
Ur over seriousness is too selfish.
They attention and they got one!

Re: A Guy Collected Tecno L9+ He Bought For His Girlfriend by Abjay97(m): 10:14pm On Jan 10, 2018
Sarrki,
Ngeneukwuenu,
STOP TRIBALISM AND NIGERIAN RACISM sad
Re: A Guy Collected Tecno L9+ He Bought For His Girlfriend by tyup(m): 10:21pm On Jan 10, 2018
greatnaija01:

your an example of a typical African parent. on my own suggestion you should have keep quite rather than saying this thrash

NB. to also remind you Nairaland is a forum everyone should feel free to say or share whatsoever experience he/she had
Re: A Guy Collected Tecno L9+ He Bought For His Girlfriend by HallaDaTruth: 10:40pm On Jan 10, 2018
Hire a lawyer
Re: A Guy Collected Tecno L9+ He Bought For His Girlfriend by greatnaija01: 12:11am On Jan 11, 2018
that's why you wont be a parent. When parent's talk with wisdom, Kids call it trash till their lives are a living example of trash. kontinue o
tyup:

your an example of a typical African parent. on my own suggestion you should have keep quite rather than saying this thrash

NB. to also remind you Nairaland is a forum everyone should feel free to say or share whatsoever experience he/she had
Re: A Guy Collected Tecno L9+ He Bought For His Girlfriend by ammani007(m): 12:28am On Jan 11, 2018
Ofcourse he shld know he wnt be the only guy chasing her but shld hope its him she sincerely loves
Hotzone:
Re: A Guy Collected Tecno L9+ He Bought For His Girlfriend by Elparaiso(m): 12:49am On Jan 11, 2018
Mehn, human beings sha.
I don't even know what to say.

(1) (Reply)

Depressed? Read This !!! / See Why Women Hate To Date Broke Guys And Why It's A Big Deal / When Did You Opened Your Nairaland Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.