Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,516 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

Herdsmen Killed Over 756 In Two Years Under Jonathan – Presidency - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Herdsmen Killed Over 756 In Two Years Under Jonathan – Presidency (27271 Views)

Reactions To Fuel Scarcity Under Jonathan (Photos) / I Spent 10-years Under Lagos Bridges - Dolapo Osinbajo / Dickson: Jonathan’s Presidency Was A Waste For Ijaws (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Herdsmen Killed Over 756 In Two Years Under Jonathan – Presidency by Deepsky(m): 11:09am On Jan 11, 2018
This government is a joke

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Killed Over 756 In Two Years Under Jonathan – Presidency by Nobody: 11:18am On Jan 11, 2018
MBAKA the change u told ur members to vote is no longer working

YOLOBA AND EDOS has turn ipob miscreant(they are now hating on buhari because of the civil war)

What a Biafra toddler saw sleeping....the amala and gworo chewers elders will not see climbing the highest mountain

Meanwhile they are yet to believe the guy in Aso rock is no longer who they voted....its even more of a shame a SUDANESE IS NIGERIAS PRESIDENT

the up northern politicians are the ones calling the shots and the dwarf ewedu pastor is just there with his GOAT FACE doing only visiting telling the Christians in Benue to pray for Fulani herdsmen that massacred their people

2 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Killed Over 756 In Two Years Under Jonathan – Presidency by somehow: 11:21am On Jan 11, 2018
Meaning people should stop ethnitizing this killings, didn't start because Buhari is president as some myopic people are insuating, same with political jobbers.

What we need now after setting the records straight is beef up security, set up security posts in all LGAs within the vulnerable states, let the security post be made up of few federal security men and more of indigenes.

They must be armed too and all unknown faces must be interrogated before being allowed to operate in the LGAs.
Re: Herdsmen Killed Over 756 In Two Years Under Jonathan – Presidency by deebrownneymar: 11:21am On Jan 11, 2018
APC are still in campaign mode I guess. They haven't realised that they are in power and it's their job to prove that Nigerians voted wisely. They should leave GEJ alone. They are way worst than GEJ. Bring back our corruption.
Re: Herdsmen Killed Over 756 In Two Years Under Jonathan – Presidency by bejeria101(m): 11:23am On Jan 11, 2018
xaggar:

Haven't you heard?! The road which he rode upon was constructed by Jonathan's government.

Jesu! *faints* lol

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Killed Over 756 In Two Years Under Jonathan – Presidency by misgab: 11:32am On Jan 11, 2018
the more excuses you look for your failures the more hatred and disdain u get from we the youths of the country. we don't hate you but we are extremely disappointed in you, your government and your ministers with exceptions like vice president, FMF, foreign affairs and fashola
Re: Herdsmen Killed Over 756 In Two Years Under Jonathan – Presidency by joe4christ(m): 11:34am On Jan 11, 2018
EternalTruths:
Northern Christians Ebulachi
Northern Christians Ekaro
Northern Christians Good Morning

Hope you guys are fast holding unto jihadist Fulani people whom you guys love more than peaceful Biafrans.

Pls keep supporting Federal Republic of Nigeria while insulting & attacking Christian Republic of Biafra.

Must you add religious undertone to this? That's why your biafran agitation was taken as a joke
Re: Herdsmen Killed Over 756 In Two Years Under Jonathan – Presidency by Joeiordye: 11:43am On Jan 11, 2018
Since you refuse to learn from GEJ's failures his fate will befall you!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen Killed Over 756 In Two Years Under Jonathan – Presidency by nothernstar: 11:53am On Jan 11, 2018
Acute--Perpetual--Complainant. APC. Go and your work and stop this blame game
Re: Herdsmen Killed Over 756 In Two Years Under Jonathan – Presidency by Nobody: 11:56am On Jan 11, 2018
Of course we know the killings didn't start today, in fact it was one of the reasons the previous government was knocked out. People voted for the so called change not for consistency!
Simply list these herdsmen as terrorists and deal with them as you would with any terrorist gang.

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Killed Over 756 In Two Years Under Jonathan – Presidency by emezuo17: 12:09pm On Jan 11, 2018
190+231 is more than 750 abi? And Jonathan ruled for 5 years oh Buhari is yet to complete 3 years is office, I pity you me Adesina because I know you are already suffering the consequences of your actions through the sleepless nights you have and the terrible nightmares you encounter when ever you try to sleep.
Re: Herdsmen Killed Over 756 In Two Years Under Jonathan – Presidency by sykah(f): 12:30pm On Jan 11, 2018
Mad people...rather than think of measures to stop the killing , it now a thing of comparison.
I sorry for Nigeria
Re: Herdsmen Killed Over 756 In Two Years Under Jonathan – Presidency by Lexiboyd(m): 12:32pm On Jan 11, 2018
Desyner:

:
http://punchng.com/herdsmen-killed-over-756-in-two-years-under-jonathan-presidency/

if una no blame Jonathan una never start...we need a break from leadership

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Killed Over 756 In Two Years Under Jonathan – Presidency by Eratosthenes(m): 12:40pm On Jan 11, 2018
Any attempt to defend the ridiculous inevitably leads flagrant display of stupidity.
Re: Herdsmen Killed Over 756 In Two Years Under Jonathan – Presidency by Juliusdking(m): 12:46pm On Jan 11, 2018
Dis man useless die i pray make dis thing happen to one family member maybe by dat time u get sense.abag who get this useless man Facebook page
Re: Herdsmen Killed Over 756 In Two Years Under Jonathan – Presidency by sunnychykes(m): 12:54pm On Jan 11, 2018
Re: Herdsmen Killed Over 756 In Two Years Under Jonathan – Presidency by molas02: 12:58pm On Jan 11, 2018
high on weed.....................(Ibadan weed precisely )
Re: Herdsmen Killed Over 756 In Two Years Under Jonathan – Presidency by wxyz1: 1:25pm On Jan 11, 2018
Joeiordye:
Since you refuse to learn from GEJ's failures his fate will befall you!
very short but well articulated statement.
Re: Herdsmen Killed Over 756 In Two Years Under Jonathan – Presidency by farouk2much(m): 1:30pm On Jan 11, 2018
And Buhari Will Win Benue Either They Like It Or Not...Sai Buhari,
Re: Herdsmen Killed Over 756 In Two Years Under Jonathan – Presidency by Mylove55(f): 1:33pm On Jan 11, 2018
bigfish3k:

jonathan an ijawman went to the creeks to stop ijaw militancy
what is PMB Fulani doing to stop Fulani killing spree
because your ineffectual buffoon was their patron, sponsor and financial
Re: Herdsmen Killed Over 756 In Two Years Under Jonathan – Presidency by bigfish3k: 2:27pm On Jan 11, 2018
Mylove55:
because your ineffectual buffoon was their patron, sponsor and financial

ur savior PMB is also accused of being a patron of miyetti allah , the Fulani herdsman organization
so patron GEJ did a good work and stopped ijaw militancy and blood shed
so what is patron PMB doing with his own miyetti allah...... urging them on abi
Re: Herdsmen Killed Over 756 In Two Years Under Jonathan – Presidency by Mylove55(f): 2:33pm On Jan 11, 2018
bigfish3k:

ur savior PMB is also accused of being a patron of miyetti allah , the Fulani herdsman organization
so patron GEJ did a good work and stopped ijaw militancy and blood shed
so what is patron PMB doing with his own miyetti allah...... urging them on abi
but your ineffectual buffoon and atiku is also patron and financial of the same miyetti allah
Re: Herdsmen Killed Over 756 In Two Years Under Jonathan – Presidency by 042gist: 2:33pm On Jan 11, 2018
God Bless Jonathan. I can now confirm that this administration has nothing to offer the populace.

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Killed Over 756 In Two Years Under Jonathan – Presidency by bigfish3k: 2:39pm On Jan 11, 2018
Mylove55:
but your ineffectual buffoon and atiku is also patron and financial of the same miyetti allah
jonathan is not Fulani but only a patron, and he cant speak their language, so he doesn't know what to tell them to stop killing
but PMB is a patron and also a Fulani and can speak their language and also commander in chief, so he knows what to tell them in their language to stop the killing spree
Re: Herdsmen Killed Over 756 In Two Years Under Jonathan – Presidency by kechywillz(m): 2:47pm On Jan 11, 2018
The bad for nothing government even had time to check statistics of how herdsmen murdered people from the days of Jonathan, instead of finding means to contain these herdsmen excesses,they are still in the blaming philosophy, Nigerians must have run out of patience till 2019,we can't wait till that year comes,the most idiotic government in Nigerians history is a government headed by the stark illiterate Buhari
Re: Herdsmen Killed Over 756 In Two Years Under Jonathan – Presidency by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jan 11, 2018
ADESINA IS REALLY INSANE.USELESS GOVERNMENT FULL OF PROPAGANDA
Re: Herdsmen Killed Over 756 In Two Years Under Jonathan – Presidency by talk2emma: 3:07pm On Jan 11, 2018
Imagine are they trying to justify the killings of innocent Nigerians
Re: Herdsmen Killed Over 756 In Two Years Under Jonathan – Presidency by Mouthpis(m): 3:12pm On Jan 11, 2018
Isaacmacdon:
Mark my words, APC would lose the 2019 elections in grand style.

Amen oh!!!

But I fear my fellow Nigerians.

because after collecting stipends now, u will see them queuing up to vote this govt in again even with all these hardship, killings and all that is happening right now.

I would be very happy if Nigeria can get a very young entrepreneur/intellectual, nonreligious fellow who is not from either PDP or APC to pilot the affairs of this country, a fresh candidate who have never tasted that seat or gotten close to it before.

Enough of all this recycled grandpas.

Just imagine what a public office holder is saying.

No respect for human lives at all.

Blaming spree all along!!!

Non of them can just get down to work without blaming previous administration.

Set of confused fellows who were not prepared for governance but got voted in by chance.

No plan whatsoever from the onset by this administration, just hatred and witch hunting in the name of "fighting corruption".

No light, no good road, high cost of commodities in the market.

Absolutely nothing!!! Just from one blame to another.

Very painful.

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Killed Over 756 In Two Years Under Jonathan – Presidency by GabrielAganyi(m): 3:16pm On Jan 11, 2018
This is purely a government of comparison
Government of blames
Government of sentiment
Government of nepotism
Government of the dead
Government of deceit

Where is my pvc.....2018 be fast so I can vote to save lifes.... ... ...
Re: Herdsmen Killed Over 756 In Two Years Under Jonathan – Presidency by Opinedecandid(m): 3:35pm On Jan 11, 2018
DearPeople:
Dear People,

Can you all see the dummies we have as leaders? Can we all see that Buhari is nothing but a plague to Nigeria and Nigerians?

Can you all see that these people would rather continue to give these herdsmen rooms to kill by blaming Jonathan? I am very sure Jonathan is responsible for the accident Yusuf had. In short, he bought him the power bike just so he can kill himself angry

It's very shocking and mysterious to me that everyone in APC, nay Presidency has lost his mind. Imagine the response.
This is no ordinary.
Making this kind of excuses over the lives of Nigerians who trusted them with their mandates to protect them?
I'm speechless.
Re: Herdsmen Killed Over 756 In Two Years Under Jonathan – Presidency by AmTruth: 3:40pm On Jan 11, 2018
eagleeye2:
I can't understand the hell why the Buhari administration must compare with Jonathan's administration.
How did we get to this point?
The problem always start with people who are quick to make early comparism when negative issue arise. You hear statement like this has never happen in past administration until Buhari took over,nobody had been sacked from work except now,no one has gone to bed Hungary except now and so on and so on. What is bad is bad, it is naturally unfair to compare things like this, but sentiment in so many form has made us into this. So unfortunate.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Exclusive: Why Governor Lamido Abandoned Jonathan / Apc’s Attack On Pastor Adeboye, A Demonstration Of Its Devilish Mind-set- PDP / Osinbajo Growing Campaign: Tinubu Camp Fumes Over Buhari’s Silence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.