Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,113 members, 7,821,821 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:26 PM

Plus-Sized Turned Sexy: Lady Shares Amazing Body Transformation Photos - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Plus-Sized Turned Sexy: Lady Shares Amazing Body Transformation Photos (44024 Views)

Nigerian Couple’s Transformation Photos Causes Buzz Online / "He Left Me Because I Was Ugly" — Lady Shares Transformation Photos / 9 Years Transformation Photos Of About To Wed Couple (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Plus-Sized Turned Sexy: Lady Shares Amazing Body Transformation Photos by DozieInc(m): 11:45am On Jan 11, 2018
"Sexy" is in the eyes of the beholder.
Re: Plus-Sized Turned Sexy: Lady Shares Amazing Body Transformation Photos by unearthed(m): 11:47am On Jan 11, 2018
SIaye:

Shut up already! You reek of ignorance!, there is nothing sexy about Unhealthiness being fat is unhealthy and should not be encourage.

You should understand that being slim doesn't necessarily mean one is healthy likewise being fat does not necessarily signify un healthiness.
Re: Plus-Sized Turned Sexy: Lady Shares Amazing Body Transformation Photos by lexy2014: 11:47am On Jan 11, 2018
3verblazing:
madam or oga sexy has a definition, which is relative to perception...haven said that i also do knw that a higher percentage of people will go for a hour-glass shape sexy. forget sentiments i prefer the second pix to the first grin
women have different shapes. If d lady is question has hour glass shape now, that means she had b4 loosing weight. Loosing weight doesn't impose on a lady hour glass shape. there are ladies who are busty&heavy in d chest region and lack good things behind. No amount of weight loss can confer such ladies with hour glass shape. Its all about d physical structure & shape of d lady
Re: Plus-Sized Turned Sexy: Lady Shares Amazing Body Transformation Photos by ADRIAN88(m): 11:48am On Jan 11, 2018
butterflyl1on:

Mynd44 how can you be calling a transformer looking body sized woman sexy? Look at these two images and show me the sexy side since both look alike.

Commissioner For Power, Works & Housing!!

See as u dey compare a whole human being with 600kva transformer! Lol!
U need better atonement for your sins my brother. Go & sin no more!!

2 Likes

Re: Plus-Sized Turned Sexy: Lady Shares Amazing Body Transformation Photos by Nobody: 11:49am On Jan 11, 2018
All these fake twitter stories.those are two different ladies iyam seeing there.
Re: Plus-Sized Turned Sexy: Lady Shares Amazing Body Transformation Photos by Nobody: 11:54am On Jan 11, 2018
Mynd44:
"Fat turned sexy"?

What is wrong with you people sef? So because someone is plus sized she is not sexy?

Yet if ladies come out to say "I can't be with a broke man" you start calling her father. Plus sized ladies are sexy, skinny ladies are sexy. If she decided to lose weight, it is her perrogative but insinuating that sje was not sexy when plus sized is just wrong
u must really love big big tinzs cheesy

1 Like

Re: Plus-Sized Turned Sexy: Lady Shares Amazing Body Transformation Photos by gudvibz(f): 11:56am On Jan 11, 2018
swiz123:

So eniola badmus is sexy
Lo

Yes, sexy is as sexy does cool
Re: Plus-Sized Turned Sexy: Lady Shares Amazing Body Transformation Photos by RAFIC(m): 11:57am On Jan 11, 2018
Chikita66:
Fat is not sexy biko.

But u sure are sexy kiss wink
Re: Plus-Sized Turned Sexy: Lady Shares Amazing Body Transformation Photos by Nobody: 11:58am On Jan 11, 2018
SIaye:

Shut up already! You reek of ignorance!, there is nothing sexy about Unhealthiness being fat is unhealthy and should not be encourage.
biko leave mynnd alone na.he loves big big tinzs cheesy.
Re: Plus-Sized Turned Sexy: Lady Shares Amazing Body Transformation Photos by SIaye: 12:00pm On Jan 11, 2018
unearthed:

You should understand that being slim doesn't necessarily mean one is healthy likewise being fat does not necessarily signify un healthiness.

Shut up! Obesity reeks Unhealthiness, it's not my fault you didn't attend secondary school to acquire basic knowledge.

2 Likes

Re: Plus-Sized Turned Sexy: Lady Shares Amazing Body Transformation Photos by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jan 11, 2018
RAFIC:

But u sure are sexy kiss wink
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Plus-Sized Turned Sexy: Lady Shares Amazing Body Transformation Photos by realmindz: 12:09pm On Jan 11, 2018
butterflyl1on:

Mynd44 how can you be calling a transformer looking body sized woman sexy? Look at these two images and show me the sexy side since both look alike.

grin grin I did not see this coming from you
Re: Plus-Sized Turned Sexy: Lady Shares Amazing Body Transformation Photos by seuncyrus(m): 12:09pm On Jan 11, 2018
This Mod go ear am today ehn grin

1 Like

Re: Plus-Sized Turned Sexy: Lady Shares Amazing Body Transformation Photos by ufuosman(m): 12:09pm On Jan 11, 2018
I don see her
Re: Plus-Sized Turned Sexy: Lady Shares Amazing Body Transformation Photos by unearthed(m): 12:14pm On Jan 11, 2018
SIaye:

Shut up! Obesity reeks Unhealthiness, it's not my fault you didn't attend secondary school to acquire basic knowledge.

Dude! I know you are a matured adult. try to act it.

you don't have to seem insulting to butress your point at all. You ahould also know that not everything you are taught in secondary school applies to real life situations except of course you just left secondary school then you can ignore my statement above.

And huh! DO SOME GROWING UP! DON'T MAKE PEOPLE BEGIN TO ASSUME YOU HAD AN ABUSIVE CHILDHOOD COS OF THE TRASH YOU SPEW HERE.

2 Likes

Re: Plus-Sized Turned Sexy: Lady Shares Amazing Body Transformation Photos by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jan 11, 2018
Mynd44:
"Fat turned sexy"?

What is wrong with you people sef? So because someone is plus sized she is not sexy?

Yet if ladies come out to say "I can't be with a broke man" you start calling her father. Plus sized ladies are sexy, skinny ladies are sexy. If she decided to lose weight, it is her perrogative but insinuating
that sje was not sexy when plus sized is just wrong
call a spade a spade! Not a tool for clearing rubbish. Theres nothing sexy about fat.

3 Likes

Re: Plus-Sized Turned Sexy: Lady Shares Amazing Body Transformation Photos by SIaye: 12:19pm On Jan 11, 2018
unearthed:

Dude! I know you are a matured adult. try to act it.

you don't have to seem insulting to butress your point at all. You ahould also know that not everything you are taught in secondary school applies to real life situations except of course you just left secondary school then you can ignore my statement above.

And huh! DO SOME GROWING UP! DON'T MAKE PEOPLE BEGIN TO ASSUME YOU HAD AN ABUSIVE CHILDHOOD COS OF THE TRASH YOU SPEW HERE.

Hahaha
E pain am cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Plus-Sized Turned Sexy: Lady Shares Amazing Body Transformation Photos by unearthed(m): 12:28pm On Jan 11, 2018
SIaye:

Hahaha E pain am cheesy

WOW!
Re: Plus-Sized Turned Sexy: Lady Shares Amazing Body Transformation Photos by donnaD(f): 12:29pm On Jan 11, 2018
Mynd44:
"Fat turned sexy"?

Yet if ladies come out to say "I can't be with a broke man" you start calling her father. Plus sized ladies are sexy, skinny ladies are sexy. If she decided to lose weight, it is her perrogative but insinuating that sje was not sexy when plus sized is just wrong
ur head is there.God bless u abundantly for this.hypocrites every where.
Re: Plus-Sized Turned Sexy: Lady Shares Amazing Body Transformation Photos by ekpeye(m): 12:30pm On Jan 11, 2018
Lies, the two pictures are two different persons, look at the nose very well.
Re: Plus-Sized Turned Sexy: Lady Shares Amazing Body Transformation Photos by okerekeikpo: 12:43pm On Jan 11, 2018
If I pour am better sperm that fat go still come back, I trust myself
Re: Plus-Sized Turned Sexy: Lady Shares Amazing Body Transformation Photos by hypocriticracy: 12:45pm On Jan 11, 2018
my sister breath in n out 5 times...if u can
Re: Plus-Sized Turned Sexy: Lady Shares Amazing Body Transformation Photos by segzicres(m): 1:01pm On Jan 11, 2018
uzuede4:
Dear Nairalanders, everybody is not programmed to be slim. Our genes programmes what you will look like. We should not allow the media to decieve us into believing that we must be of a particular size. Appreciate your bodies and like yourself. you can be fit without looking slim. Some people are very slin but with dangerous hidden body fat. Pls, we should not be decieved by media puctures.

you're a liar biko. gene kwa? talk another one. stop eating soo damn much and exercise.

2 Likes

Re: Plus-Sized Turned Sexy: Lady Shares Amazing Body Transformation Photos by sirusX(m): 1:16pm On Jan 11, 2018
Mynd44:
"Fat turned sexy"?

I guess she wasn't comfortable in her own skin...or she hasn't seen plus size ladies that rock
Re: Plus-Sized Turned Sexy: Lady Shares Amazing Body Transformation Photos by sirusX(m): 1:18pm On Jan 11, 2018
DozieInc:
"Sexy" is in the eyes of the beholder.
I though it was BEER holder grin
Re: Plus-Sized Turned Sexy: Lady Shares Amazing Body Transformation Photos by Demainman1: 1:56pm On Jan 11, 2018
smith666999:
I want to see some one transforming from short to tall or tall to short

Talk to your pastor whether he can perform the miracle.
Re: Plus-Sized Turned Sexy: Lady Shares Amazing Body Transformation Photos by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jan 11, 2018
Preshy561:
wooow..

gon try that kiss
Are you plus sized?
Re: Plus-Sized Turned Sexy: Lady Shares Amazing Body Transformation Photos by SUNDICOS(m): 2:46pm On Jan 11, 2018
godofuck231:

Where is she
hahahahaha, my terminator
Re: Plus-Sized Turned Sexy: Lady Shares Amazing Body Transformation Photos by SUNDICOS(m): 2:50pm On Jan 11, 2018
Am also sexy.

Re: Plus-Sized Turned Sexy: Lady Shares Amazing Body Transformation Photos by AceDomino(m): 2:56pm On Jan 11, 2018
Oga, drink ALEKO oooo
Re: Plus-Sized Turned Sexy: Lady Shares Amazing Body Transformation Photos by 3verblazing(m): 3:06pm On Jan 11, 2018
u r still not getting were im coming from.yes not every one is blessed with that shape im not disputing that..thats why pple like tonto dike and other celebrities will spend millions of money to attain the figure 8 look all in the name of they want to look sexy. what fat does is that it makes the curves less visible. wit lots of blobs, excess skin, all over. that a material is beautiful is a different thing, now that the material is sewn into a well fitted garment is another different thing. im not saying pple should not be comfortable with their body. and been sexy doesnt really matter when it comes to long term goals cus it would fade ...but it is what it is mehn. sexy has a definition and its not fat
lexy2014:
women have different shapes. If d lady is question has hour glass shape now, that means she had b4 loosing weight. Loosing weight doesn't impose on a lady hour glass shape. there are ladies who are busty&heavy in d chest region and lack good things behind. No amount of weight loss can confer such ladies with hour glass shape. Its all about d physical structure & shape of d lady
Re: Plus-Sized Turned Sexy: Lady Shares Amazing Body Transformation Photos by Preshy561(f): 3:14pm On Jan 11, 2018
Ollygentle:
Are you plus sized?
nope..I like her figure

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Sort Of Devilish Wife Did I Marry? / Run Away From Any Lady That Has Dated A Yahoo Boy - Female Lawyer / Wooing A Girl: My Experience In Buses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.