Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:08 AM

9 Years Transformation Photos Of About To Wed Couple - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 9 Years Transformation Photos Of About To Wed Couple (37511 Views)

Newly-wed Couple Spotted Eating At A Fast Food After Their Wedding (pics/video) / Nigerian Couple’s Transformation Photos Causes Buzz Online / "He Left Me Because I Was Ugly" — Lady Shares Transformation Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

9 Years Transformation Photos Of About To Wed Couple by HeWrites(m): 3:08am On Feb 06, 2018
Bride-to-be Esther Hananiya and her boyfriend of nine years are set to tie the knot on February 10th, in Jos, Plateau State.

Taking to her Instagram page four days ago, the excited bride-to-be shared side by side before and after photos with her man, chronicling their transformation. Congrats to them.

Check out more photos;

https://torimill.com/2018/02/9-days-to-their-wedding-couple-who-dated-for-9-years-shares-their-amazing-transformation-photos.html

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 9 Years Transformation Photos Of About To Wed Couple by HeWrites(m): 3:08am On Feb 06, 2018

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 9 Years Transformation Photos Of About To Wed Couple by QueenSuccubus(f): 3:18am On Feb 06, 2018
grin

What a word "TRANSFORMATION" cheesy

Well, ppol are evolving each day & nothing is constant. I will be more shocked if they still look the same , dressed up the same like it was 9yrs ago...

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: 9 Years Transformation Photos Of About To Wed Couple by Oluwashida00(f): 3:55am On Feb 06, 2018
Wow, nine years is not a joke. The transformation is heavy

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 9 Years Transformation Photos Of About To Wed Couple by Innobee99(m): 4:06am On Feb 06, 2018
U guys will always look at the bleaching transformation but forgetting the fact that many ladies will drop this broke as if they were in her shoes.

Thumbs up for this lady,
God bless me with an understanding woman

82 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 9 Years Transformation Photos Of About To Wed Couple by pyyxxaro: 5:17am On Feb 06, 2018
This is the transformation Goodluck spoke about

Congrats to them

3 Likes

Re: 9 Years Transformation Photos Of About To Wed Couple by femolacqua(m): 5:25am On Feb 06, 2018
A total transformation.

1 Like

Re: 9 Years Transformation Photos Of About To Wed Couple by Partnerbiz(f): 6:13am On Feb 06, 2018
she don bleach gan..

8 Likes

Re: 9 Years Transformation Photos Of About To Wed Couple by dtruth50: 6:45am On Feb 06, 2018
Innobee99:
U guys will always look at the bleaching transformation but forgetting the fact that many ladies will drop this broke as if they were in her shoes.

Thumbs up for this lady,
God bless me with an understanding woman
that's wht is in ur mind to criticise her abt bcs no one above u had say anything abt her bleaching

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: 9 Years Transformation Photos Of About To Wed Couple by AnodaIT(m): 8:29am On Feb 06, 2018
Nothing transformed, they just got a better camera

11 Likes

Re: 9 Years Transformation Photos Of About To Wed Couple by pocohantas(f): 8:30am On Feb 06, 2018
Wow! 9 whole years? If a man/woman wants to marry his/her first love, be rest assured it'll take time. Lots of years most times.

Make sure he isn't a padlock boyfriend while sticking around for a decade.

3 Likes

Re: 9 Years Transformation Photos Of About To Wed Couple by ahhdah(f): 8:32am On Feb 06, 2018
That's patience..
The lady is pretty tho

6 Likes

Re: 9 Years Transformation Photos Of About To Wed Couple by nonut: 8:33am On Feb 06, 2018
9yrs? That babe patient die!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 9 Years Transformation Photos Of About To Wed Couple by Nobody: 8:33am On Feb 06, 2018
I knew it would be the girl who will bring it to social media.
The way women celebrate when they are about to get married ehnn, you will just realise that the only future most women have is just to get married

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: 9 Years Transformation Photos Of About To Wed Couple by nairalanduseles: 8:34am On Feb 06, 2018
two local people abeg make dem clean up small

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 9 Years Transformation Photos Of About To Wed Couple by sotall(m): 8:34am On Feb 06, 2018
Who is the bride to be between the dark girl and fair girl?

Inferiority complex of the skin!

2 Likes

Re: 9 Years Transformation Photos Of About To Wed Couple by Awoo88: 8:35am On Feb 06, 2018
After several abortion, you married out of sense of obligation.

1 Like

Re: 9 Years Transformation Photos Of About To Wed Couple by axeman2(m): 8:36am On Feb 06, 2018
defination of true love

1 Like

Re: 9 Years Transformation Photos Of About To Wed Couple by Iseoluwani: 8:36am On Feb 06, 2018
This is truly a virtuous woman and a responsible to be husband.

9yrs and they made it. d lady believed in the vision and followed it..

A real goal getter and husband material not d one saying on NL that she can't wash her fiancee cloth because she came to rest in his place.

God bless your home.... Mine z still 4yrs n marrying next month, can't wait too grin

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: 9 Years Transformation Photos Of About To Wed Couple by Andrewgame42: 8:36am On Feb 06, 2018
lilbest4:
I knew it would be the girl who will bring it to social media

I knew it too
Re: 9 Years Transformation Photos Of About To Wed Couple by Nobody: 8:37am On Feb 06, 2018
How can a sane person date for 9 yrs chai
Re: 9 Years Transformation Photos Of About To Wed Couple by abbaapple: 8:37am On Feb 06, 2018
This girl kpekus don jam! angry
Re: 9 Years Transformation Photos Of About To Wed Couple by Iseoluwani: 8:37am On Feb 06, 2018
Awoo88:
After several abortion, you married out of sense of obligation.

Because you are never lucky to have a good partner na to spill rubbish... U too mumu

Zombie

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: 9 Years Transformation Photos Of About To Wed Couple by johnmattew: 8:38am On Feb 06, 2018
ladies are bold biggest drug abusers in Nigeria.....the level of bleaching cream usage is getting out of hand

3 Likes

Re: 9 Years Transformation Photos Of About To Wed Couple by Iseoluwani: 8:38am On Feb 06, 2018
abbaapple:
This girl kpekus don jam! angry

12 Likes

Re: 9 Years Transformation Photos Of About To Wed Couple by obailala(m): 8:38am On Feb 06, 2018
I see no changes and no transformation. They simply just looked slightly younger in the old pictures and also, digital picture quality in 2009 cant be compared to 2018.

2 Likes

Re: 9 Years Transformation Photos Of About To Wed Couple by EBUBS(m): 8:39am On Feb 06, 2018
After enough lashing and cheating....

1 Like

Re: 9 Years Transformation Photos Of About To Wed Couple by johnmattew: 8:39am On Feb 06, 2018
ahhdah:
That's patience..
The lady is pretty tho
on top bleaching?

1 Like

Re: 9 Years Transformation Photos Of About To Wed Couple by pweshboi(m): 8:39am On Feb 06, 2018
applause!!!!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

This Girl I'm Dating Forgot My Birthday, Should I Move On ? / He Proposed To Her And All She Did Was Laugh! What Does This Mean? / Lizzy Oke Curved Husband When He Asked Her Out Before Her Accident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.