Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,354 members, 7,819,257 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:25 PM

Woman Disfigured By Accident Weds Her Man (Photo) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Disfigured By Accident Weds Her Man (Photo) (39937 Views)

Lady Weds Her Physically Challenged Lover In Akwa Ibom / Beautiful Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Husband At The Ikoyi Registry Lagos (Pics/Video) / Pretty Lady Weds Her Physically-challenged Boyfriend In Wheelchair (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Disfigured By Accident Weds Her Man (Photo) by ClitoPen: 12:19pm On Jan 11, 2018
A simple plastic surgery will fix that face

1 Like

Re: Woman Disfigured By Accident Weds Her Man (Photo) by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jan 11, 2018
CastedDude:
Despite her condition which some find very unfortunate, this lovely woman has found love and has happily tied the knot to her sweetheart in style. The woman who was disfigured by an accident got married recently to her man and has been hailed by online users after the wedding picture emerged online. Congratulations to the nice couple.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/01/disfigured-woman-gets-married-to-her-sweetheart-in-style.html
This is REAL LOVE......
Re: Woman Disfigured By Accident Weds Her Man (Photo) by Nigal72(f): 12:33pm On Jan 11, 2018
Maybe they've dating before she had an accident

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Disfigured By Accident Weds Her Man (Photo) by LessNoise: 12:34pm On Jan 11, 2018
ClitoPen:

My guy, make use of ur moniker for once na! grin

Lmao monitoring spirit grin
Re: Woman Disfigured By Accident Weds Her Man (Photo) by Humblestar2002: 12:35pm On Jan 11, 2018
festwiz:
Wow!

I don't know what inspired this union but i wish them a happy married life. I am sure she must have been ridiculed at some point by her peers due to her condition yet, she still has a cause to celebrate.

Note to all slay queens; Your skin might be perfect, your face unblemished and your standards higher than the everest, but it's not enough to keep a man.
That's true love. Congrats to the duo
Re: Woman Disfigured By Accident Weds Her Man (Photo) by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jan 11, 2018
Demonicide:
F
F for Football.
Re: Woman Disfigured By Accident Weds Her Man (Photo) by shomutuski(m): 12:40pm On Jan 11, 2018
DearPeople:
Dear People,

An average would wonder why a good looking chap as that would choose a 'deformed', ever smiling woman as a wife, to love and to hold. But then, that is the most beautiful things about love. We find it in the strangest of places. angry

Damn blood! I they tell you
Re: Woman Disfigured By Accident Weds Her Man (Photo) by bewla(m): 12:42pm On Jan 11, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
OMG I still can't believe this is happening shocked the man is a slay king cool what a perfect gentleman that knows what he wants unlike some people on this forum undecided I can see true love in his eyes tongue he is the definition of 1000yards husband material wink

this why u girls fail to c with that pix the guy look like is not ready
Re: Woman Disfigured By Accident Weds Her Man (Photo) by mechanics(m): 12:48pm On Jan 11, 2018
wow.
Re: Woman Disfigured By Accident Weds Her Man (Photo) by Alkanoicacid(m): 1:05pm On Jan 11, 2018
Jodha:
See that Ijeoma comment...she thinks eer'thing is about money ..

Happy married life to them...
The man is a true man...not like the ones here...looking for ass and boobs...

So if I no look for Ass and b00bs wetin I go Con dey look for?
Re: Woman Disfigured By Accident Weds Her Man (Photo) by Thegeneralqueen(f): 1:21pm On Jan 11, 2018
LessNoise:

This world is not my own it belongs to the devil hun...im sure you know where to find him
grin. grin grin
Re: Woman Disfigured By Accident Weds Her Man (Photo) by blackface123: 1:48pm On Jan 11, 2018
marriage is a thing of the Heart. Cudos to u guy. God bless ur marriage.
Re: Woman Disfigured By Accident Weds Her Man (Photo) by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jan 11, 2018
In an open heart lies the deepest treasure
Re: Woman Disfigured By Accident Weds Her Man (Photo) by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jan 11, 2018
Beauty is an innate subtle power that translates a being into that ANGEL a man will die to have.

Re: Woman Disfigured By Accident Weds Her Man (Photo) by OriMoney1960: 2:37pm On Jan 11, 2018
Nice one....
Re: Woman Disfigured By Accident Weds Her Man (Photo) by rubyjan(f): 2:38pm On Jan 11, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
OMG I still can't believe this is happening shocked the man is a slay king cool what a perfect gentleman that knows what he wants unlike some people on this forum undecided I can see true love in his eyes tongue he is the definition of 1000yards husband material wink

Lol
Re: Woman Disfigured By Accident Weds Her Man (Photo) by ClitoPen: 2:41pm On Jan 11, 2018
LessNoise:

Lmao monitoring spirit grin
grin
Re: Woman Disfigured By Accident Weds Her Man (Photo) by Kirgyakos(m): 2:43pm On Jan 11, 2018
Touching
Re: Woman Disfigured By Accident Weds Her Man (Photo) by IAM25: 4:06pm On Jan 11, 2018
This guy try menh.... No be lie. Pls someone should help us informed my Mr. Gov, this guy needs one statue...... abeg the guy try.
Re: Woman Disfigured By Accident Weds Her Man (Photo) by IAM25: 4:10pm On Jan 11, 2018
Dindondin:
only a brave man can marry that woman. And that's a man with Jesus's kinda heart.
I'm telling you..... the guy na hero him be.
Re: Woman Disfigured By Accident Weds Her Man (Photo) by ofuonyebi: 4:12pm On Jan 11, 2018
honestly, this wedding is just the more you look, the less you see!..

definitely, there is some hidden agenda NOT known to the outside lookers...

money often, is the root of all strange things like this to tie the man who looks helpless..

i only hope there will NOT be divorce...when the charm expires...but if it is real...goodluck!
Re: Woman Disfigured By Accident Weds Her Man (Photo) by chieni(f): 5:04pm On Jan 11, 2018
hmmm. There is truly a woman for every man
Re: Woman Disfigured By Accident Weds Her Man (Photo) by Bennyranks: 6:38pm On Jan 11, 2018
What a lovely couple

Re: Woman Disfigured By Accident Weds Her Man (Photo) by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jan 11, 2018
Love is blind.
Re: Woman Disfigured By Accident Weds Her Man (Photo) by dhiyporhAudible: 7:27pm On Jan 11, 2018
It's a good thing and we thank God!
Just wondering.....
1.Wetin d guy dey look for front? U sure say dat face no b for person wey fear grip?
2. Y d church empty (d background ground proves that, Coz d venue b lik factory
3. Must the bride smile?
4. Plz don't mind me o...coz I'm wishing them happy married life
Re: Woman Disfigured By Accident Weds Her Man (Photo) by brenister10: 9:25pm On Jan 11, 2018
LessNoise:

If that's true love I don't want oooo I'd rather fake love
Receive the fake love in Jesus name
Re: Woman Disfigured By Accident Weds Her Man (Photo) by bauubacchy: 9:59pm On Jan 11, 2018
Real man.
Re: Woman Disfigured By Accident Weds Her Man (Photo) by YaksonFCA(m): 10:13pm On Jan 11, 2018
Congratulations
Re: Woman Disfigured By Accident Weds Her Man (Photo) by oluwadunxy: 10:25pm On Jan 11, 2018
I think she should undergo a maxillofacial treatment
Re: Woman Disfigured By Accident Weds Her Man (Photo) by LessNoise: 10:34pm On Jan 11, 2018
brenister10:

Receive the fake love in Jesus name

Amen grin
Re: Woman Disfigured By Accident Weds Her Man (Photo) by Charlyboy440(m): 8:27am On Jan 12, 2018
How will they kiss now? Co's I'm not understanding,
Is it the teeth he will kiss? cheesy HML though How will they kiss now? Co's I'm not understanding,
Is it the teeth he will kiss? cheesy HML though
How will they kiss now? Co's I'm not understanding,
Is it the teeth he will kiss? cheesy HML though
Re: Woman Disfigured By Accident Weds Her Man (Photo) by Charlyboy440(m): 8:28am On Jan 12, 2018
How will they kiss now?
Co's I'm not understanding,

Is it the teeth he will kiss? cheesy
HML though

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

When Your Babe Shuns A Decent Mama Put Meal For An Expensive Eatery. / What Is The One Thing You Do Not Tolerate In A Relationship? / Lady Gets Engaged After 7 Days Fasting And Prayer (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.