Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,002 members, 7,821,510 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:05 PM

I Want To Start Yahoo Scam! I Can't Stand The Oppression Again! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want To Start Yahoo Scam! I Can't Stand The Oppression Again! (7156 Views)

I Can't Stand Black Americans / I Am Considering On Embarking Into Yahoo Scam / "Home Training Is A Scam, I Want To Start My Sugar Daddy Business": Twitter User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want To Start Yahoo Scam! I Can't Stand The Oppression Again! by Snow02: 2:14pm On Jan 11, 2018
yes power to yahoo yahoo go ahead nigga
Re: I Want To Start Yahoo Scam! I Can't Stand The Oppression Again! by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jan 11, 2018
julietkcee:
sunshineG shocked z that you
Yes, how have you been grin
Re: I Want To Start Yahoo Scam! I Can't Stand The Oppression Again! by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jan 11, 2018
greiboy:
Yes, how have you been grin
av been gud./.bouncing sha

happy neu year.. We hv cross na cheesy
Re: I Want To Start Yahoo Scam! I Can't Stand The Oppression Again! by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jan 11, 2018
julietkcee:
av been gud./.bouncing sha
happy neu year.. We hv cross na cheesy
lol happy new year
Really, we have cross?
Re: I Want To Start Yahoo Scam! I Can't Stand The Oppression Again! by Chuksmonika(m): 2:37pm On Jan 11, 2018
Born2conquer:
Before you bash me.. kindly know that i'm an advocate against Yahoo scam but presently I can't take it any more!
-
Most of my guys that started the scam last year..I was vehemently against them doing and I was ringing the bell of them staying legal!
_
Well this year..I've been totally washed and oppressed!
-
Now the guys that started it then are now having iphone7 ,iPhone X and most of them are presently using car!

What have I gotten?
The biggest job I got last year was 150k and the company dunno pay me!
I started last year with account balance of 65k now I'm having 52k as account balance with no hope of it increasing!
-
I'm living on the little (5k-10k) gotten monthly from my job!
-
I believed ...I hoped ..I hoped..I had a dream...a bigger dream! And now I know that a delay will cost me a lot!

Please...I was a powerful advocate against yahoo! Even I do organise programms to educate youths against it!

But what have I gotten from it?I'm on a legal job..and it ain't paying,not even enough to offset my bills!

Please..I need someone to teach me ASAP! I will be very much loyal...loyal...loyal..I swear..pleaaasssee!!!!! Please..please..

Now what they say now is "how far...you don make your money now?"

And that's the truth..I work tirelessly daily to bring my family out of the class they are..but no! I am just making money that ain't enough to sustain me!
people who are serious on starting yahoo yahoo,dont come online to ask for people's opinion.
Re: I Want To Start Yahoo Scam! I Can't Stand The Oppression Again! by PSTEMMA1960(m): 2:37pm On Jan 11, 2018
Born2conquer:
Before you bash me.. kindly know that i'm an advocate against Yahoo scam but presently I can't take it any more!
-
Most of my guys that started the scam last year..I was vehemently against them doing and I was ringing the bell of them staying legal!
_
-
Now the guys that started it then are now having iphone7 ,iPhone X and most of them are presently using car!

What have I gotten?
I started last year with account balance of 65k now I'm having 52k as account balance with no hope of it increasing!
-
-
I believed ...I hoped ..I hoped..I had a dream...a bigger dream! And now I know that a delay will cost me a lot!

Please...I was a powerful advocate against yahoo! Even I do organise programms to educate youths against it!

But what have I gotten from it?I'm on a legal job..and it ain't paying,not even enough to offset my bills!

Please..I need someone to teach me ASAP! I will be very much loyal...loyal...loyal..I swear..pleaaasssee!!!!! Please..please..

And that's the truth..I work tirelessly daily to bring my family out of the class they are..but no! I am just making money that ain't enough to sustain me!
u need someone to teach u? come to my office at efcc let me teach u, for u to have decided to go into yahoo means that u are even willing/ready to kill anyone around u..

u think that u are the only one that's sufferiing? come to benue state here and see a family man that earns 8k as monthly salary..

my advice if u care to listen is these: keep searching, one day it shall be ur turn, there is a time and a season for everything under the sun..

finally, it's all yahoo buy that are lucky, u are only telling us about the lucky friends of urs, what about the unlucky ones..
Re: I Want To Start Yahoo Scam! I Can't Stand The Oppression Again! by Treasure17(m): 2:46pm On Jan 11, 2018
I understand you quite well op. This is what happens when frustration has set in. just be patient and persevere. Don't compare your self with your friends. Our calenders and season differs. Be contented with what you have . Remember whatever a man sow definitely he will reap it whether deceitful or not. Bear in mind the consequences before you venture into it.
Re: I Want To Start Yahoo Scam! I Can't Stand The Oppression Again! by hidhrhis(m): 3:07pm On Jan 11, 2018
before u start the yahoo abeg help me transfer 3k out of the 52k that u have I'm damn broke

1 Like

Re: I Want To Start Yahoo Scam! I Can't Stand The Oppression Again! by sweetyme001(f): 3:39pm On Jan 11, 2018
@Op, I think i can be of help to you!!! I know of a guy that can teach you cyber crime both local and international level. All you need do is just to pay the sum of 50k and you will be given an ebook and placed on a 4 week training and see yourself flying private jet!!! Just that I don't like scamming people preferred working hard. Since you are interested in yahoo yahoo inbox me for account details so you can send the money for the ebook and training!!!
Re: I Want To Start Yahoo Scam! I Can't Stand The Oppression Again! by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jan 11, 2018
You want to become a ritualist cos normal yahoo do nor pay anymore?
Re: I Want To Start Yahoo Scam! I Can't Stand The Oppression Again! by Finstar: 3:45pm On Jan 11, 2018
I started a campaign recently, to fight against cyber crime and honestly, it's paying off cause I have been able to help lots of souls see the light. You think yahoo will be the end of your problem? Think again! In fact, you don't know how lucky you are.. You just don't know.. Take a walk bro and you'll thank God later... Yahoo isn't the way.

Visit https://www.entmirror.com/become-a-yahoo-boy/ . Read it up and be motivated...

Wishing you good luck.
Re: I Want To Start Yahoo Scam! I Can't Stand The Oppression Again! by ssikiru: 3:56pm On Jan 11, 2018
Born2conquer:
-
_
-

What have I gotten?
-
-

If you have a pen/hutch you can invest into rabbitry with up to 20k am very site you'll thank me in the next two month

Check my created topics and learn more about rabbitry

My 2 kobo
Re: I Want To Start Yahoo Scam! I Can't Stand The Oppression Again! by Born2conquer: 4:22pm On Jan 11, 2018
ssikiru:

If you have a pen/hutch you can invest into rabbitry with up to 20k am very site you'll thank me in the next two month

Check my created topics and learn more about rabbitry

My 2 kobo
Yeah....what about how to sell them?

We raised some few years back and we eventually ate them because there was no body to purchase them from us

1 Like

Re: I Want To Start Yahoo Scam! I Can't Stand The Oppression Again! by Born2conquer: 4:23pm On Jan 11, 2018
PSTEMMA1960:
u need someone to teach u? come to my office at efcc let me teach u, for u to have decided to go into yahoo means that u are even willing/ready to kill anyone around u..

u think that u are the only one that's sufferiing? come to benue state here and see a family man that earns 8k as monthly salary..

my advice if u care to listen is these: keep searching, one day it shall be ur turn, there is a time and a season for everything under the sun..

finally, it's all yahoo buy that are lucky, u are only telling us about the lucky friends of urs, what about the unlucky ones..

Hmm..I can't kill..I won't do that..
_
You might be right though..,it's easier to advise online than when you're with these guys gangan..

If the family earning 8k is being surrounded by Yahoo boys then the family would have committed suicide since grin
Re: I Want To Start Yahoo Scam! I Can't Stand The Oppression Again! by Born2conquer: 4:25pm On Jan 11, 2018
richythePH:

Ok bro

but when the money eventually starts pomping in what would you tell the same "everybody" is the source undecided

anyways i do understand you sha but unfortnately i cant help as i dont know any g-boy

hope u find one soon sh

The money would be reinvested into something meaningful

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Want To Start Yahoo Scam! I Can't Stand The Oppression Again! by Born2conquer: 4:26pm On Jan 11, 2018
Chuksmonika:
people who are serious on starting yahoo yahoo,dont come online to ask for people's opinion.
How we go do am bayii
Re: I Want To Start Yahoo Scam! I Can't Stand The Oppression Again! by Born2conquer: 4:28pm On Jan 11, 2018
Jadoskii:
Can't believe he is actually getting support frm u guys....Dnt venture into crime bro.....it won't pay you.....I cld help u with one or two investments ideas/opportunity...pm me
Seriously... it's not my wish..if the idea would pay me..I seriously would love to do it!
_
I'm working hard because I wanna show my yahoo friends that "Crime doesn't pay!"

But not ..lol...
_
I will PM you now Sir..
Re: I Want To Start Yahoo Scam! I Can't Stand The Oppression Again! by Born2conquer: 4:28pm On Jan 11, 2018
FiringSquad:
Go ahead...our pastors scam us,politicians scam us everytime,we elected a president hoping for a better naija,we were scammed...go ahead,legit still works for me tho,BUT i support you...
Legit still pay? how?

I don't mind ideas
Re: I Want To Start Yahoo Scam! I Can't Stand The Oppression Again! by Born2conquer: 4:29pm On Jan 11, 2018
Snow02:
yes power to yahoo yahoo go ahead nigga
I need help
Re: I Want To Start Yahoo Scam! I Can't Stand The Oppression Again! by Born2conquer: 4:29pm On Jan 11, 2018
Treasure17:
I understand you quite well op. This is what happens when frustration has set in. just be patient and persevere. Don't compare your self with your friends. Our calenders and season differs. Be contented with what you have . Remember whatever a man sow definitely he will reap it whether deceitful or not. Bear in mind the consequences before you venture into it.
Hmm..you're right?

Any business suggestion? Any ideas?
Re: I Want To Start Yahoo Scam! I Can't Stand The Oppression Again! by ssikiru: 4:30pm On Jan 11, 2018
Born2conquer:

Yeah....what about how to sell them?

We raised some few years back and we eventually ate them because there was no body to purchase them from us

Rabbitry is now a lucrative business now...... Even selling them is the easiest part of it

Started early 2017.........and I thank God for life today..... Av really gone far n my farm
Re: I Want To Start Yahoo Scam! I Can't Stand The Oppression Again! by Born2conquer: 4:30pm On Jan 11, 2018
hidhrhis:
before u start the yahoo abeg help me transfer 3k out of the 52k that u have I'm damn broke

grin
Re: I Want To Start Yahoo Scam! I Can't Stand The Oppression Again! by Born2conquer: 4:31pm On Jan 11, 2018
ssikiru:

Rabbitry is now a lucrative business now...... Even selling them is the easiest part of it

Started early 2017.........and I thank God for life today..... Av really gone far n my farm

But some of my peeps are Having problem selling theirs

1 Like

Re: I Want To Start Yahoo Scam! I Can't Stand The Oppression Again! by Born2conquer: 4:50pm On Jan 11, 2018
sweetyme001:
@Op, I think i can be of help to you!!! I know of a guy that can teach you cyber crime both local and international level. All you need do is just to pay the sum of 50k and you will be given an ebook and placed on a 4 week training and see yourself flying private jet!!! Just that I don't like scamming people preferred working hard. Since you are interested in yahoo yahoo inbox me for account details so you can send the money for the ebook and training!!!
grin
Re: I Want To Start Yahoo Scam! I Can't Stand The Oppression Again! by ssikiru: 5:12pm On Jan 11, 2018
Born2conquer:

But some of my peeps are Having problem selling theirs

I don't think so

Even if there is..... They might be those that doesn't have access to internet or those that doesn't know how tew use social medias

In business : you create awareness
Re: I Want To Start Yahoo Scam! I Can't Stand The Oppression Again! by Uyi168: 5:12pm On Jan 11, 2018
hidhrhis:
..U dnt even have consciense..
Re: I Want To Start Yahoo Scam! I Can't Stand The Oppression Again! by Uyi168: 5:13pm On Jan 11, 2018
Chikita66:
You want to become a ritualist cos normal yahoo do nor pay anymore?
..and who told u normal yahoo nor dy pay again?
Re: I Want To Start Yahoo Scam! I Can't Stand The Oppression Again! by Treasure17(m): 5:18pm On Jan 11, 2018
Born2conquer:

Hmm..you're right?

Any business suggestion? Any ideas?
Can't suggest any for now. But you should know what you have passion for or what you desire yourself. Above all ask for divine direction.
Re: I Want To Start Yahoo Scam! I Can't Stand The Oppression Again! by Chuksmonika(m): 5:26pm On Jan 11, 2018
Born2conquer:

How we go do am bayii
ordinary Yahoo yahoo hardly pay now...the one wey dey reign is Yahoo Plus,But the Problem is if you have the Mind
Re: I Want To Start Yahoo Scam! I Can't Stand The Oppression Again! by PSTEMMA1960(m): 5:43pm On Jan 11, 2018
Born2conquer:

Hmm..I can't kill..I won't do that..
_
You might be right though..,it's easier to advise online than when you're with these guys gangan..

If the family earning 8k is being surrounded by Yahoo boys then the family would have committed suicide since grin
crime is nt good and crime does nt pay, once u are in there is no way out, pablo escabo made more than 50 billion us dollars, bt how did he end? evans ongwuamadike made so much morning via kidnaping, bt how did he end..

there is always a pay pack time for anyone that goes into anything evil..

make geniuene money and u will have peace of mind..

finally: do u know that the native doctors that do money rituals for people do nt advice thier love ones to do it?
Re: I Want To Start Yahoo Scam! I Can't Stand The Oppression Again! by hidhrhis(m): 5:58pm On Jan 11, 2018
Uyi168:
..U dnt even have consciense..
it not a matter of conscience he has 52k wen me I'm looking for 3k
he suppose to be greatful to God cos he has 52k wen someone doesn't have close to half of it
Re: I Want To Start Yahoo Scam! I Can't Stand The Oppression Again! by Uyi168: 6:12pm On Jan 11, 2018
hidhrhis:

it not a matter of conscience he has 52k wen me I'm looking for 3k
he suppose to be greatful to God cos he has 52k wen someone doesn't have close to half of it
..I get ur point bro..thats humans for u

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ways Girls Use To Scam Guys Nowadays / See The Salvage Reply A Nigerian Guy Gave To A Lady Who Tried Shooting Her Shot / BAD GUY :fan Grabs Maheeda’s Butt As They Take A Photograph Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.