Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,329 members, 7,954,335 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:55 PM

I Want To Start Yahoo Scam! I Can't Stand The Oppression Again! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want To Start Yahoo Scam! I Can't Stand The Oppression Again! (7516 Views)

I Can't Stand Black Americans / I Am Considering On Embarking Into Yahoo Scam / "Home Training Is A Scam, I Want To Start My Sugar Daddy Business": Twitter User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want To Start Yahoo Scam! I Can't Stand The Oppression Again! by Born2conquer: 1:34am On Jan 12, 2018
hidhrhis:

it not a matter of conscience he has 52k wen me I'm looking for 3k
he suppose to be greatful to God cos he has 52k wen someone doesn't have close to half of it
Someone doesn't have up to it means I should not work more to multiply mine?
Re: I Want To Start Yahoo Scam! I Can't Stand The Oppression Again! by coolh3ad(m): 2:27am On Jan 12, 2018
Chikita66:
You want to become a ritualist cos normal yahoo do nor pay anymore?

Says you.......
Re: I Want To Start Yahoo Scam! I Can't Stand The Oppression Again! by Nobody: 3:22am On Jan 12, 2018
I won't explain the morals of shunning yahoo...cause you'd probably would give me free course on that. So now, look at it from a different angle:
There are insanely rich people in the world, No? How many heads do they have, 2? The difference between you and them is the fact that they turned ideas into a creation and then a creation into a business. Then they invested. If you check online most rich young people now call themselves investors, entrepreneur. But you, you've got N52,000, approx $145.6 in your acct and you just leave it in the bank and at the end of the month your bank takes -N15 for charges. Why don't you find ways to create a service, freelance online or invest some of the money in a venture? You can go from being broke to a millionaire. Better yourself and the world would pay for your service. There's nothing you cannot be, There's nothing you cannot do, There's nothing you cannot have. By God's grace we are limitless beings with great potentials but you've begun to place a limit on yourself that only Yahoo can make you rich. What's the matter with you?! All men are created equal some work harder in pre-season. We all get 24 Hours! The difference between Oprah, Bill gates, Eric Thomas and You that's broke is that they all use their 24 hours wisely. Better wake up man, the easy way you wanna take is going to cost you something indefinitely priceless, your salvation.

Secondly, if you are trying to make a change or do some thing great there would be oppositions. People could talk you down, or problems may come up. A'ight check this out: I've been making a topic on how to make money online and even make up to at least N3,600 with a 2000 view topic on Nairaland. But each time i submit the topic, it gets banned for about 4 times now. The last ban was the most hilarious, I tagged a mod, saw her reading it and after she read it she removed the topic.
Search for Eric Thomas - Secrets To Success, 24 Hours and You Owe You.
I would post links to the audio in my next post if I get banned for them just check my profile for the links Or Contact me I would gladly give them to you bro.

Stay safe man...Don't let frustration mar your life. There's still time. you ain't dead so you can and will definitely make more money than those your Yahoo acquaintances.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Start Yahoo Scam! I Can't Stand The Oppression Again! by Nobody: 3:27am On Jan 12, 2018
Re: I Want To Start Yahoo Scam! I Can't Stand The Oppression Again! by hidhrhis(m): 6:36am On Jan 12, 2018
Born2conquer:

Someone doesn't have up to it means I should not work more to multiply mine?
the only option for u now is yahoo
u beta dont look at Ur friends driving car using iphonex
if u know the charm all dis yahoo guys are doing now u will fear except if u have the same mindset
Re: I Want To Start Yahoo Scam! I Can't Stand The Oppression Again! by DESTROTECH(m): 4:47pm On May 21, 2020
Hello Bosses trade with a trusted vendor..

I buy bulk and unit Bitcoin and Giftcards.

WhatsApp me : 0 9 0 9 1 8 7 0 1 3 2

Re: I Want To Start Yahoo Scam! I Can't Stand The Oppression Again! by Nobody: 4:49pm On May 21, 2020
Hi. We are recruiting for a big media house in Palo Alto, CA. We need skinny girls for a casting role. If you are interested comment, or send an email to isharuna1@outlook.com or Nigerian WhatsApp 07083571119
Re: I Want To Start Yahoo Scam! I Can't Stand The Oppression Again! by freethinker420(m): 8:16pm On May 21, 2020
Bro I can relate to your pain.. if you feel it in your gut that it's your way go ahead

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pretty Lady’s ‘nude Video’ Surfaces Online After Making Valentine Joke / How Women Destroy Men In A Relationship / I Had Sex With One Ashewo Last Week.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.