Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,760 members, 7,817,102 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:35 AM

I Want To Start Yahoo Scam! I Can't Stand The Oppression Again! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want To Start Yahoo Scam! I Can't Stand The Oppression Again! (7141 Views)

I Can't Stand Black Americans / I Am Considering On Embarking Into Yahoo Scam / "Home Training Is A Scam, I Want To Start My Sugar Daddy Business": Twitter User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Start Yahoo Scam! I Can't Stand The Oppression Again! by Born2conquer: 11:23am On Jan 11, 2018
Before you bash me.. kindly know that i'm an advocate against Yahoo scam but presently I can't take it any more!
-
Most of my guys that started the scam last year..I was vehemently against them doing and I was ringing the bell of them staying legal!
_
Well this year..I've been totally washed and oppressed!
-
Now the guys that started it then are now having iphone7 ,iPhone X and most of them are presently using car!

What have I gotten?
The biggest job I got last year was 150k and the company dunno pay me!
I started last year with account balance of 65k now I'm having 52k as account balance with no hope of it increasing!
-
I'm living on the little (5k-10k) gotten monthly from my job!
-
I believed ...I hoped ..I hoped..I had a dream...a bigger dream! And now I know that a delay will cost me a lot!

Please...I was a powerful advocate against yahoo! Even I do organise programms to educate youths against it!

But what have I gotten from it?I'm on a legal job..and it ain't paying,not even enough to offset my bills!

Please..I need someone to teach me ASAP! I will be very much loyal...loyal...loyal..I swear..pleaaasssee!!!!! Please..please..

Now what they say now is "how far...you don make your money now?"

And that's the truth..I work tirelessly daily to bring my family out of the class they are..but no! I am just making money that ain't enough to sustain me!

1 Like

Re: I Want To Start Yahoo Scam! I Can't Stand The Oppression Again! by anuma1(m): 11:25am On Jan 11, 2018
Good Ahead. I support you.

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Start Yahoo Scam! I Can't Stand The Oppression Again! by LivinaPatrick(f): 11:28am On Jan 11, 2018
Well done
Re: I Want To Start Yahoo Scam! I Can't Stand The Oppression Again! by IAMSASHY(f): 11:30am On Jan 11, 2018
undecided make sure u negotiate wt ur village pple b4 u start,I personally won't b happy 2 see any news abt ur being caught on FP, gud luck.

4 Likes

Re: I Want To Start Yahoo Scam! I Can't Stand The Oppression Again! by Nobody: 11:34am On Jan 11, 2018
Oga, whether you do yahoo or gmail. Its not our biz and why you come NL dey disturb for mentor when u get frnds wey don buy car, iphone tru yahoo, shey dem no fit teach you ni.

Oga abeg carry your P for 1 side jare.

19 Likes

Re: I Want To Start Yahoo Scam! I Can't Stand The Oppression Again! by HeWrites(m): 11:34am On Jan 11, 2018
Sorry ehn

1 Like

Re: I Want To Start Yahoo Scam! I Can't Stand The Oppression Again! by richythePH(f): 11:38am On Jan 11, 2018
dude i thought you said your friends are into the yahoo scam ish and even making it big too undecided

who better to teach you than your "friends"

4 Likes

Re: I Want To Start Yahoo Scam! I Can't Stand The Oppression Again! by Maxi112: 11:41am On Jan 11, 2018
And you think once you enter you'd hit or blow overnight?

You had better think of a honorable job than waste your time on such adventure. Yahoo is cool till you get caught or jam a stubborn maga

1 Like

Re: I Want To Start Yahoo Scam! I Can't Stand The Oppression Again! by Elparaiso(m): 11:57am On Jan 11, 2018
Don't mind me, I'm just following for EFCC's sake.
Re: I Want To Start Yahoo Scam! I Can't Stand The Oppression Again! by Born2conquer: 11:57am On Jan 11, 2018
richythePH:
dude i thought you said your friends are into the yahoo scam ish and even making it big too undecided

who better to teach you than your "friends"

I can't meet them ...to teach me!
Re: I Want To Start Yahoo Scam! I Can't Stand The Oppression Again! by Born2conquer: 11:57am On Jan 11, 2018
Maxi112:
And you think once you enter you'd hit or blow overnight?

You had better think of a honorable job than waste your time on such adventure. Yahoo is cool till you get caught or jam a stubborn maga

I am unto honourable job! Nothing coming outta it!
Re: I Want To Start Yahoo Scam! I Can't Stand The Oppression Again! by Maxi112: 12:03pm On Jan 11, 2018
Born2conquer:

I am unto honourable job! Nothing coming outta it!
daily or monthly income?

I won't advise you to venture into cyber crime, it doesn't end well on a long run. You might end up not getting a dime out of it on your own. But if you really wanna take the risk. Go close to your friends, you can't do it alone. 2weeks is enough for you depends on how smart you're!
Re: I Want To Start Yahoo Scam! I Can't Stand The Oppression Again! by richythePH(f): 12:06pm On Jan 11, 2018
Born2conquer:

I can't meet them ...to teach me!
WHY undecided
Re: I Want To Start Yahoo Scam! I Can't Stand The Oppression Again! by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jan 11, 2018
Go ahead pls (am serious)
Re: I Want To Start Yahoo Scam! I Can't Stand The Oppression Again! by Stevengerd(m): 12:56pm On Jan 11, 2018
Go Ahead Man, Even Geeboys Dem Be Entreprenuer.
Re: I Want To Start Yahoo Scam! I Can't Stand The Oppression Again! by chinawapz(m): 1:10pm On Jan 11, 2018
You fit start today and you should be caught tomorrow. then spend the remaining 52k you have in your account to bail yourself from the hungry SARS. Learn to be contented with what you have. Your friend might do it and succeed but you can do and see yourself in Jail.

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Start Yahoo Scam! I Can't Stand The Oppression Again! by Born2conquer: 1:18pm On Jan 11, 2018
Maxi112:
daily or monthly income?

I won't advise you to venture into cyber crime, it doesn't end well on a long run. You might end up not getting a dime out of it on your own. But if you really wanna take the risk. Go close to your friends, you can't do it alone. 2weeks is enough for you depends on how smart you're!
I have completed a brand of my own..a manage social media accounts for people and I promote stuffs over the internet!
But the amount I'm earning is not enough to cater for my SUB ,needs and to save! Some will even use me without paying

1 Like

Re: I Want To Start Yahoo Scam! I Can't Stand The Oppression Again! by Born2conquer: 1:19pm On Jan 11, 2018
chinawapz:
You fit start today and you should be caught tomorrow. then spend the remaining 52k you have in your account to bail yourself from the hungry SARS. Learn to be contented with what you have. Your friend might do it and succeed but you can do and see yourself in Jail.
I think I can do it and I won't be caught though...
-
Nothing is encouraging again! The present situation ain't helping real hustlers like me!

1 Like

Re: I Want To Start Yahoo Scam! I Can't Stand The Oppression Again! by Born2conquer: 1:21pm On Jan 11, 2018
richythePH:

WHY undecided
Because I've been soooooooo known to be very much against by everybody!...
-
And at the way everything is going..I hope I won't be completely broke!
-
Re: I Want To Start Yahoo Scam! I Can't Stand The Oppression Again! by Born2conquer: 1:21pm On Jan 11, 2018
Stevengerd:
Go Ahead Man, Even Geeboys Dem Be Entreprenuer.
I need a mentor
Re: I Want To Start Yahoo Scam! I Can't Stand The Oppression Again! by Maxi112: 1:23pm On Jan 11, 2018
Born2conquer:

I have completed a brand of my own..a manage social media accounts for people and I promote stuffs over the internet!
But the amount I'm earning is not enough to cater for my SUB ,needs and to save! Some will even use me without paying
Aww! Very well bro. Good luck!
Re: I Want To Start Yahoo Scam! I Can't Stand The Oppression Again! by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jan 11, 2018
julietkcee:
Go ahead pls (am serious)
shocked born again sister
Re: I Want To Start Yahoo Scam! I Can't Stand The Oppression Again! by chinawapz(m): 1:29pm On Jan 11, 2018
Born2conquer:

I think I can do it and I won't be caught though...
-
Nothing is encouraging again! The present situation ain't helping real hustlers like me!
Not only you! That should not be something that would push you to ilegal act. there are people that have no Kobo in their account. You should be thankful and double your hustle.
Re: I Want To Start Yahoo Scam! I Can't Stand The Oppression Again! by Born2conquer: 1:32pm On Jan 11, 2018
chinawapz:

Not only you! That should not be something that would push you to ilegal act. there are people that have no Kobo in their account. You should be thankful and double your hustle.

Sincerely..I've trippled my hustle! I've multiplied it severally

1 Like

Re: I Want To Start Yahoo Scam! I Can't Stand The Oppression Again! by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jan 11, 2018
greiboy:
yhu dy craze cheesy
Re: I Want To Start Yahoo Scam! I Can't Stand The Oppression Again! by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jan 11, 2018
greiboy:
sunshineG shocked z that you
Re: I Want To Start Yahoo Scam! I Can't Stand The Oppression Again! by Jadoskii(m): 1:39pm On Jan 11, 2018
Can't believe he is actually getting support frm u guys....Dnt venture into crime bro.....it won't pay you.....I cld help u with one or two investments ideas/opportunity...pm me

1 Like

Re: I Want To Start Yahoo Scam! I Can't Stand The Oppression Again! by chinawapz(m): 1:40pm On Jan 11, 2018
Born2conquer:

Sincerely..I've trippled my hustle! I've multiplied it severally
Go ahead!
Re: I Want To Start Yahoo Scam! I Can't Stand The Oppression Again! by richythePH(f): 1:41pm On Jan 11, 2018
Born2conquer:

Because I've been soooooooo known to be very much against by everybody!...
-
And at the way everything is going..I hope I won't be completely broke!
-

Ok bro

but when the money eventually starts pomping in what would you tell the same "everybody" is the source undecided

anyways i do understand you sha but unfortnately i cant help as i dont know any g-boy

hope u find one soon sh
Re: I Want To Start Yahoo Scam! I Can't Stand The Oppression Again! by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jan 11, 2018
Go ahead...our pastors scam us,politicians scam us everytime,we elected a president hoping for a better naija,we were scammed...go ahead,legit still works for me tho,BUT i support you...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

If Yoruba And Fulani Women Finally Decide To Take Beauty Pageants Seriously. / Do Women Still Respect Their Husband This Much? / Do Yall Hate Us South Africans That Much??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.