Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,772 members, 7,817,148 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:09 AM

What Would You Call Your Wife Or Husband When You Get Married? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Would You Call Your Wife Or Husband When You Get Married? (2132 Views)

How a Good Wife Should Apologize To Her Husband When He Is Angry(photos) / Ladies, What Would You Do If This Guy Were Your Boyfriend Or Husband? (photos) / Lizzy Oke Curved Husband When He Asked Her Out Before Her Accident (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Would You Call Your Wife Or Husband When You Get Married? by Oxster(m): 2:27pm On Jan 11, 2018
rebirthforgoody:

I will alert you when I need them tongue

So,,,u also live in aba?
Re: What Would You Call Your Wife Or Husband When You Get Married? by Blackhawk03(f): 2:33pm On Jan 11, 2018
donstan18:

Because, he commended your realness, u kum add dis kyn like.

Nahhh, not that...
Re: What Would You Call Your Wife Or Husband When You Get Married? by donstan18: 2:37pm On Jan 11, 2018
rebirthforgoody:

You seems like someone I know from Aba

Re: What Would You Call Your Wife Or Husband When You Get Married? by donstan18: 2:39pm On Jan 11, 2018
Oxster:

Might,,am living @ ogbor-hill
So,,my life revolves at aba/ogbor hill
Meet me at faulks road this Saturday for biz.
Re: What Would You Call Your Wife Or Husband When You Get Married? by Oxster(m): 2:42pm On Jan 11, 2018
donstan18:

Meet me at faulks road this Saturday for biz.

No problem

Send me a message/call on this number

Re: What Would You Call Your Wife Or Husband When You Get Married? by QueenBec: 2:56pm On Jan 11, 2018
IAMSASHY:
undecided I shall b changing his name like clothes according to his attitude,2day I may cul hm my heart beat,2moro maybe papa Joseph
grin grin
Re: What Would You Call Your Wife Or Husband When You Get Married? by Peacefullove: 2:57pm On Jan 11, 2018
Henitan24:
For me pet names are not planned... it comes from the dept of my emotional feelings for the person.

I saw this comment and I love it immediately, Can we be friends ?
Re: What Would You Call Your Wife Or Husband When You Get Married? by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jan 11, 2018
Morafucker undecided
Re: What Would You Call Your Wife Or Husband When You Get Married? by Henitan24(f): 3:14pm On Jan 11, 2018
Peacefullove:

I saw this comment and I love it immediately, Can we be friends ?
We're friends already.
Re: What Would You Call Your Wife Or Husband When You Get Married? by Peacefullove: 3:20pm On Jan 11, 2018
Henitan24:

We're friends already.

Am actually gonna use your Comment as a Whatsapp status . I wish you can see it too , Can we communicate via PM ?

Re: What Would You Call Your Wife Or Husband When You Get Married? by Henitan24(f): 3:23pm On Jan 11, 2018
Peacefullove:

cheesy really? Wow that's cool but I don't reply pm so you've just a minute to copy this down because am gonna edit this comment.

Here is my digit
Re: What Would You Call Your Wife Or Husband When You Get Married? by TourismMan(m): 3:25pm On Jan 11, 2018
roarik:
baby

Start calling ME that name now before another girl over take you. Delay is dangerous you know.
Re: What Would You Call Your Wife Or Husband When You Get Married? by Peacefullove: 3:32pm On Jan 11, 2018
Henitan24:

cheesy really? Wow that's cool but I don't reply pm so you've just a minute to copy this down because am gonna edit this comment.

Here is my digit

Lol, I didn't came online that fast ... missed it . probably would have been done like I did my quote , such that anyone quoting it would not be able to quote the digits

Now edited away . hope you got it @Henitan24

Anyway, I very much understand your reasons for being so discreet with privacy . #thumps up for that#

1 Like

Re: What Would You Call Your Wife Or Husband When You Get Married? by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 3:37pm On Jan 11, 2018
QueenBec:
since many of us are still single, now is the right time to choose a pet name for your spouse, cause it helps lubricate relationships.

So I'll call him depending on the tribe I marry if it's yoruba= Ololufemi, Igbo=Nkem, Hausa= undecided

I am still thinking but I have two in mind Honeybunny or cupcake.
Re: What Would You Call Your Wife Or Husband When You Get Married? by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jan 11, 2018
[quote author=donstan18 post=64099923][/quote]

What?
Re: What Would You Call Your Wife Or Husband When You Get Married? by donstan18: 4:17pm On Jan 11, 2018
rebirthforgoody:

What?
Nothing really.

Re: What Would You Call Your Wife Or Husband When You Get Married? by Twoclans(f): 4:27pm On Jan 11, 2018
When he annoys me : his first name and surname angry
When I want something from him: sweetie kiss
When I am in d mood for sex : my king kiss

wink
Re: What Would You Call Your Wife Or Husband When You Get Married? by sucess15: 4:45pm On Jan 11, 2018
Hello Ladies and gentle man, My friend needs an enligthment from me so i dont know how to answer him so i decided to push it here.
He said his sister had a boyfriend, The boyfrient came to their house like twice in a week to visit his sister at home , his sister is still with his parent, whenever the guy came around his sister will prepared food for him,,The question is
Is it normal for the guy to visit the girl at home and the girl cooks for him in her parent house ??
is it normal for her parent to allow that??
Re: What Would You Call Your Wife Or Husband When You Get Married? by roarik(f): 5:29pm On Jan 11, 2018
tongue
TourismMan:

Start calling ME that name now before another girl over take you. Delay is dangerous you know.
wink
TourismMan:

Re: What Would You Call Your Wife Or Husband When You Get Married? by sunbilor(m): 4:33am On Jan 14, 2018
IAMSASHY:
undecided I shall b changing his name like clothes according to his attitude,2day I may cul hm my heart beat,2moro maybe papa Joseph
You no well. grin
Re: What Would You Call Your Wife Or Husband When You Get Married? by sunbilor(m): 7:19am On Jan 14, 2018
Mama ejima.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Checkout these perfectly Timed Pictures / Women And Sex: Apart From Sex, What Can A Lady Offer A Man? / Things I Was Taught Never To Do While Having Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.