Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,442 members, 7,819,633 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:38 PM

Help! My Fiancee Is Always Picking Fights For Me... - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help! My Fiancee Is Always Picking Fights For Me... (28838 Views)

My Fiancee Doesn't Want To Court Marriage (registry) / My Ex Fiancee Is Pregnant For Me / My Genotype Is AS And My Fiancee Is AS; What Do I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! My Fiancee Is Always Picking Fights For Me... by HappyScent: 6:08pm On Jan 12, 2018
Take her to t.b jushua for deliverance
Re: Help! My Fiancee Is Always Picking Fights For Me... by Obidikejr(m): 4:41pm On Jan 20, 2018
Chiefly:

cheesy oh really?? That's good to know mate. Keep it up! cool
yeah thanks... send me a DM on IG... check signature
Re: Help! My Fiancee Is Always Picking Fights For Me... by fopishow(m): 2:27pm On Jan 21, 2018
OP is a liar, this his story is fake and he is just looking for attention.
Chiefly:

Edited**** from llekokonit

Tell him...

I just felt her upbringing might have something to do with the attitude that was why I mentioned it, besides most ladies I know that grew up in the UK always have one attitude problem or the other. #fact. Infact the last gurl I dated myself was also from the UK, she's actually very rude and self centered, she never lives the island (feels she's too fly and stuff for the Mainland) angry
Can you imagine that? You'll have to agree with me that her being a UK citizen was a determinant factor, no?

Back to the original topic.. The whole relationship is in line with some family arrangements, that makes it much more complicated.
Re: Help! My Fiancee Is Always Picking Fights For Me... by Chiefly(m): 8:37pm On Jan 21, 2018
fopishow:
OP is a liar, this his story is fake and he is just looking for attention.

Sorry too late. Get a life assh0le tongue
Re: Help! My Fiancee Is Always Picking Fights For Me... by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jan 21, 2018
Chiefly:
We've been together for a year plus now and it's a regular occurrence, she's always starting shi* with other guys, other times with other girls then I have to deal with thier men. Whenever we go clubbing, hanging out in a lounge, shopping at the mall, attending weeding ceremonies, infact the last confrontation was right in a cinema hall... it's quite embarrassing. (she seems to only behave at church)..
I've tried to keep her in check and curb her running mouth in these instances but it never works, and whenever she runs her mouth like this at other guys for minutes on end, it’s only ends one way: With her manning up …and expecting me to clobber the other guy for her, ultimately I get into physical confrontations and fights with these guys to diffend her and ultimately my ego.

Most people think It's my inability to control her but step in my shoes and you'll see the only thing I haven't done is hit her (physically), she's too damn stubborn (in this particular area). This is the only issue we have tho, every other thing is quite great. I've always thought she'll change with time but no. No significant improvement whatsoever. Don't know, could it be psychogenic? She was born and raised in the UK tho based in Nigeria now.

NB: *It's an arranged marriage.

So I really need your advice guys (I'd appreciate matured inputs pls from experienced folks).. Cos

Don't need a woman to go around picking fights for me. i gotta find a way to clip this the instant it starts, or figure out a way to stop this bad behavior once and for all...

Edited: Guys forgot to mention - her dad is a Brigadier General
From a friend. C
Lalasticlala let's help a brother.

It's a Neuro-psychiatric case.You know it but you are rather enduring because you think there are some benefits you could get from the relationship. Nigerians born and bred in the UK are psychos, most of them. I know what I am talking about.

It's not hard, tell her you are breaking up with her if it happens one more time

1 Like

Re: Help! My Fiancee Is Always Picking Fights For Me... by fopishow(m): 10:52am On Jan 22, 2018
You granddad is the ass!!
Chiefly:

Sorry too late. Get a life assh0le tongue
Re: Help! My Fiancee Is Always Picking Fights For Me... by Gaddafiyusf(m): 8:03pm On May 02, 2018
Use operation Python dance for your in -laws.
Re: Help! My Fiancee Is Always Picking Fights For Me... by duduade: 8:14pm On May 02, 2018
Chiefly:
We've been together for a year plus now and it's a regular occurrence, she's always starting shi* with other guys, other times with other girls then I have to deal with thier men. Whenever we go clubbing, hanging out in a lounge, shopping at the mall, attending weeding ceremonies, infact the last confrontation was right in a cinema hall... it's quite embarrassing. (she seems to only behave at church)..
I've tried to keep her in check and curb her running mouth in these instances but it never works, and whenever she runs her mouth like this at other guys for minutes on end, it’s only ends one way: With her manning up …and expecting me to clobber the other guy for her, ultimately I get into physical confrontations and fights with these guys to diffend her and ultimately my ego.

Most people think It's my inability to control her but step in my shoes and you'll see the only thing I haven't done is hit her (physically), she's too damn stubborn (in this particular area). This is the only issue we have tho, every other thing is quite great. I've always thought she'll change with time but no. No significant improvement whatsoever. Don't know, could it be psychogenic? She was born and raised in the UK tho based in Nigeria now.

NB: *It's an arranged marriage.

So I really need your advice guys (I'd appreciate matured inputs pls from experienced folks).. Cos

Don't need a woman to go around picking fights for me. i gotta find a way to clip this the instant it starts, or figure out a way to stop this bad behavior once and for all...

Edited: Guys forgot to mention - her dad is a Brigadier General
From a friend.
Lalasticlala let's help a brother.

Please let me hook him up with a proper decent lady that is well cultured

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Do Africans Prefer Suffering Or Putting Themselves In Difficult Situations? / Mother Ties Her Child On A Pillar In Her House (Photo) / Marriage of an Educated Woman and Uneducated Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.