Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,524 members, 7,826,966 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:18 AM

Why Do Some Nigerian Girls Use "Don't Put Your Eggs In One Basket" To Cheat? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Some Nigerian Girls Use "Don't Put Your Eggs In One Basket" To Cheat? (16745 Views)

“lekki Girls Use Their Bodies To Pay For Rides” - Uber Driver Says / Why Do Most Girls Use There Old Pictures On Social Media / See The Methods Nigerian Girls Use To Carryout Abortion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Some Nigerian Girls Use "Don't Put Your Eggs In One Basket" To Cheat? by Thegeneralqueen(f): 3:02pm On Jan 11, 2018
richythePH:

Lmfao
bros no be fight na cheesy
lol cool
Re: Why Do Some Nigerian Girls Use "Don't Put Your Eggs In One Basket" To Cheat? by delxmaverick(m): 3:03pm On Jan 11, 2018
Nutase:
Because many of the eggs go bad and they can infect the others if placed in the same basket. So its best you separate them in different baskets so that at the end of the day you will have at least one good egg to hold unto.

You too much...
Re: Why Do Some Nigerian Girls Use "Don't Put Your Eggs In One Basket" To Cheat? by mikaael(m): 3:03pm On Jan 11, 2018
Nutase:
Because many of the eggs go bad and they can infect the others if placed in the same basket. So its best you separate them in different baskets so that at the end of the day you will have at least one good egg to hold unto.

wat if the good egg breaks
Re: Why Do Some Nigerian Girls Use "Don't Put Your Eggs In One Basket" To Cheat? by babadee1(m): 3:04pm On Jan 11, 2018
Sirgay:
Some Nigerian girls will always have justifications for their nature which is hoeing, a girl will be dating, fucking two -ten guys saying she can't put her egg in one basket, why can't you just break up with that unserious bf before you start a new relationship, no they won't because they want to be collecting from all.

Nigerian men do the same. It's a human beings issue.
Re: Why Do Some Nigerian Girls Use "Don't Put Your Eggs In One Basket" To Cheat? by veraiyke(m): 3:12pm On Jan 11, 2018
This isn't peculiar to just "Nigerian ladies". We men are involved. Other countries too.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Nigerian Girls Use "Don't Put Your Eggs In One Basket" To Cheat? by Pataricatering(f): 3:18pm On Jan 11, 2018
if women lack basic reasoning then men are a million times dafter ! Who comes up with a stupid excuse like “ I can’t be eating only rice everyday “
HeyCorleone:
Because Nigerian ladies are, by default, inane and lack basic reasoning, so they seek stupid ways to justify their wrongs.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Nigerian Girls Use "Don't Put Your Eggs In One Basket" To Cheat? by HeyCorleone(m): 3:20pm On Jan 11, 2018
Pataricatering:
if women lack basic reasoning then men are a million times dafter ! Who comes up with a stupid excuse like “ I can’t be eating only rice everyday “

I apportion the blame equally. No one is a saint. I have never insinuated so.

But the question here regards females.

Also because someone cheats on you you decide to revenge by cheating too?! People are more stupid than I thought.
Re: Why Do Some Nigerian Girls Use "Don't Put Your Eggs In One Basket" To Cheat? by Pataricatering(f): 3:20pm On Jan 11, 2018
They do it to control the sexual behavior of women ! Doesn’t occur to them that they are actually normalizing the same behavior they want to discourage!
Apina:
I don't know why people make a big deal about women who are not their life partners choosing to do whatever they feel like with themselves. If you don't like hoes, it's very simple, Dont marry or date them. Leave them for those who are interested, life is that simple. There's almost no day, someone doesn't come up with this hoe issue and it's getting stale. undecided
Re: Why Do Some Nigerian Girls Use "Don't Put Your Eggs In One Basket" To Cheat? by Pataricatering(f): 3:23pm On Jan 11, 2018
I’m surprised at how some people get through life burdened with so much stupidity !
HeyCorleone:

I apportion the blame equally. No one is a saint. I have never insinuated so.

But the question here regards females.

Also because someone cheats on you you decide to revenge by cheating too?! People are more stupid than I thought.
Re: Why Do Some Nigerian Girls Use "Don't Put Your Eggs In One Basket" To Cheat? by LaudGuy: 3:25pm On Jan 11, 2018
lol...classic. But the solution to this is a bigger D. simples

grin88:
kiss
Re: Why Do Some Nigerian Girls Use "Don't Put Your Eggs In One Basket" To Cheat? by LaudGuy: 3:27pm On Jan 11, 2018
lol...classic. But the solution to this is a bigger D. Simples

grin88:
kiss
Re: Why Do Some Nigerian Girls Use "Don't Put Your Eggs In One Basket" To Cheat? by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jan 11, 2018
Jaynom:
Guys do it too. I used to put my eggs in at least 3 different baskets, it was more like a "Relationship insurance policy". Now I see it as childish and immature! People who do that lack focus, they treat relationships like 9ja bet

Wonder what you'd do now instead. Look bro hoes ain't loyal means they ain't loyal. Not now, not tomorrow... If u like act mature or even be James Bond. Lol
Re: Why Do Some Nigerian Girls Use "Don't Put Your Eggs In One Basket" To Cheat? by HeyCorleone(m): 3:29pm On Jan 11, 2018
Pataricatering:
I’m surprised at how some people get through life burdened with so much stupidity !

What is the stupidity here?

That I say both male and female should be blamed for cheating, or that I choose to answer the question the OP proposed to the letter?

I feel the greatest stupidity lies with you who would rather play the blame game than answer the question put before you.
Re: Why Do Some Nigerian Girls Use "Don't Put Your Eggs In One Basket" To Cheat? by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jan 11, 2018
Pataricatering:
They do it to control the sexual behavior of women ! Doesn’t occur to them that they are actually normalizing the same behavior they want to discourage!

You're just being silly. You go around sleeping with your bfs friends n neighbors n then a stance against that including expecting you to act lady-like (how many really fertile years do they have...is it 7 or 8 sef) as a woman is expected to have her own children soon.
And you're here talking about controlling women's behavior. Who control help? Just act right that's all!
Re: Why Do Some Nigerian Girls Use "Don't Put Your Eggs In One Basket" To Cheat? by davillian(m): 3:37pm On Jan 11, 2018
Jaynom:
Guys do it too. I used to put my eggs in at least 3 different baskets, it was more like a "Relationship insurance policy". Now I see it as childish and immature! People who do that lack focus, they treat relationships like 9ja bet
You say WHAT!!! Lol relationship insurance koh, we all know why guys cheat, it's all for the pussy.
I sha make sure eggs are always in the basket for frying.
Re: Why Do Some Nigerian Girls Use "Don't Put Your Eggs In One Basket" To Cheat? by orumba(m): 3:53pm On Jan 11, 2018
For up keep now. Division of labour[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Why Do Some Nigerian Girls Use "Don't Put Your Eggs In One Basket" To Cheat? by JastSiryin(m): 3:54pm On Jan 11, 2018
Trust humans to quote something wise in order to justify their own vice... a prime example is the "spare the rod spoil the child" line often quoted by our folks for meting out their anger and frustration on innocent kids.
Re: Why Do Some Nigerian Girls Use "Don't Put Your Eggs In One Basket" To Cheat? by mckazzy(m): 3:57pm On Jan 11, 2018
Eleyii DEEP gan cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

grin88:
kiss
Re: Why Do Some Nigerian Girls Use "Don't Put Your Eggs In One Basket" To Cheat? by Casmir14(f): 3:58pm On Jan 11, 2018
Sunnycliff:
Same way Nigerian guys use the same cliché.... Bitches are not loyal!

Come to reality, some Nigerian men don't deserve been an egg in a basket nevertheless the only egg in the basket
Thumbs up honey
Re: Why Do Some Nigerian Girls Use "Don't Put Your Eggs In One Basket" To Cheat? by lovethchioma(f): 4:14pm On Jan 11, 2018
The same way guys use men are polygamous in nature to cheat.
Re: Why Do Some Nigerian Girls Use "Don't Put Your Eggs In One Basket" To Cheat? by DanielGb(m): 4:20pm On Jan 11, 2018
bigtt76:
Because they have got plenty of eggs only one basket can hold grin
hmmm. You like eggs?
Re: Why Do Some Nigerian Girls Use "Don't Put Your Eggs In One Basket" To Cheat? by DanielGb(m): 4:22pm On Jan 11, 2018
bigtt76:
Because they have got plenty of eggs only one basket can hold grin
hmm. You like eggs?
Re: Why Do Some Nigerian Girls Use "Don't Put Your Eggs In One Basket" To Cheat? by Benwems(m): 4:30pm On Jan 11, 2018
Apina:
I don't know why people make a big deal about women who are not their life partners choosing to do whatever they feel like with themselves. If you don't like hoes, it's very simple, Dont marry or date them. Leave them for those who are interested, life is that simple. There's almost no day, someone doesn't come up with this hoe issue and it's getting stale. undecided
Oga think before you type. No sane man will have anything serious to do with a hoe. No girl will tell you she is a hoe. You can only observe it and investigate. If they right hoe and angel on every girls head or he girls openly come and tell the number of guys screwing them they would be no problem. Then it would be left for you to decide.
Re: Why Do Some Nigerian Girls Use "Don't Put Your Eggs In One Basket" To Cheat? by ruffDiamond: 4:45pm On Jan 11, 2018
one word.

Oloshow!!!!!
Re: Why Do Some Nigerian Girls Use "Don't Put Your Eggs In One Basket" To Cheat? by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jan 11, 2018
Same reason why some Nigerian men use "all men cheat" as an excuse to cheat.
Re: Why Do Some Nigerian Girls Use "Don't Put Your Eggs In One Basket" To Cheat? by mach98(m): 5:56pm On Jan 11, 2018
Female Solipsism at its height
Re: Why Do Some Nigerian Girls Use "Don't Put Your Eggs In One Basket" To Cheat? by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jan 11, 2018
I guess they are scared of heartbreak.
Re: Why Do Some Nigerian Girls Use "Don't Put Your Eggs In One Basket" To Cheat? by richythePH(f): 7:05pm On Jan 11, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
lol cool

queen cool

greetings
Re: Why Do Some Nigerian Girls Use "Don't Put Your Eggs In One Basket" To Cheat? by Thegeneralqueen(f): 7:07pm On Jan 11, 2018
richythePH:

queen cool

greetings
How are you is been long cool tongue
Re: Why Do Some Nigerian Girls Use "Don't Put Your Eggs In One Basket" To Cheat? by richythePH(f): 7:13pm On Jan 11, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
How are you is been long cool tongue

i'm fine

you still don't wanna give me that special sacred position in your kingdom i've been asking you to sad
Re: Why Do Some Nigerian Girls Use "Don't Put Your Eggs In One Basket" To Cheat? by Thegeneralqueen(f): 7:22pm On Jan 11, 2018
richythePH:

i'm fine

you still don't wanna give me that special sacred position in your kingdom i've been asking you to sad
Let's make a deal are you in wink
Re: Why Do Some Nigerian Girls Use "Don't Put Your Eggs In One Basket" To Cheat? by richythePH(f): 7:27pm On Jan 11, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Let's make a deal are you in wink

hmmm
ok lets hear it smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Girl Floods Social Media With Photo Of Her Erect Nipples / My Ex-BF Will Take Care Of Me Till I Get A New Boyfriend - Nigerian Lady Sandra / Nigerian Girls Mentality That Should Be Abolished - See Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.