Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,366 members, 7,812,050 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:13 AM

Bisi Akande Trumpet Bridge, Gbongan Osun In Pictures - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bisi Akande Trumpet Bridge, Gbongan Osun In Pictures (51819 Views)

Osun Election: PDP Floors APC In Bisi Akande’s Polling Unit / APC Governorship Rally In Gbongan, Osun State (Photos) / Governor Aregbesola Inspects Bisi Akande Trumpet Bridge, Gbongan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bisi Akande Trumpet Bridge, Gbongan Osun In Pictures by Heavance(m): 10:17pm On Jan 11, 2018
we applaud o....
But with my calculation, it is clear this construction took a tenure in office.
This project started before Jan 2015 o, and this is Jan 2018, I just can't place the year, but I remember it was before Jan 2015

1 Like

Re: Bisi Akande Trumpet Bridge, Gbongan Osun In Pictures by undisputedgbola(m): 10:18pm On Jan 11, 2018
The bridge isn't functioning yet....

2 Likes

Re: Bisi Akande Trumpet Bridge, Gbongan Osun In Pictures by Bibidear(f): 10:19pm On Jan 11, 2018
engrhorla:

Simple & precise comments! Fantastic!
Are u a teacher?
lol,i am not

2 Likes

Re: Bisi Akande Trumpet Bridge, Gbongan Osun In Pictures by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jan 11, 2018
wellmax:

You have right to be stupid in private. But bringing it here on nairaland is a no no.

If you are trying to be sarcastic, then you are bad at it.

Nothing kills as fast as hatred.

Better outgrow this attitude before you pass it to innocent children.

Another one.

It is now a problem to subject governance to scrutiny.

SMH.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bisi Akande Trumpet Bridge, Gbongan Osun In Pictures by dannybee(m): 10:20pm On Jan 11, 2018
deomelllo:

This is the most ignorant and unintelligent comment in the history of mankind.

1. Infrastructures creates jobs, boosts IGR, circulates hundreds of billions of NAIRA within the economy from contractors getting paid, painters, plumbers, roofers, bricklayers, engineers, architects, food vendors and so on are getting jobs and getting paid to buy food, pay rents, pay school fees and legitimately increases the state IGR that actually grew @ 10% last year.

2. Infrastructure upgrades attracts investments/Investors

3. Infrastructure upgrades facilitates and eases movement of goods, services, Agric products instead of wasting money, manpower and time on bad roads.

I do worry about your mental stability though.
Oga forget theory and forget what they taught you in school, we are talking practicals here.

4 Likes

Re: Bisi Akande Trumpet Bridge, Gbongan Osun In Pictures by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jan 11, 2018
Fawklicant:

My comment is going to be based on your responses and not the topic. This is a fight between brothers so I dare not intervene lest I be called ipob and what not.
I like the fact that you are able to see things from a different pov and hold steadfast to it while awaiting any reasonable or superior argument. Kudos for that. Unfortunately you are dealing with majority folks who would be quick to label you ipob because you hold a different view from theirs regardless of whether they have a superior argument or not. The aim of a debate is for a more logical argument to hold sway. That is a rare feature on Nairaland these days as everything is seen through apc /pdp lens and common sense takes flight.

Kudos for your approach, it is very commendable.

Thank you for seeing from my perspective.

It is just a sad thing that people do not want to place government under fire to see the short & long term benefits of policies and projects. If we as a people are going to move forward, we’ll need to put fire under those we elect in public offices else they’ll just go in there with the mentality yhat we as a whole are not used to projects being done in this part of the world and in order to look good to the people they embark on project that may not necessarily be useful in the drive for IGR.

It is sad that a dissenting opinion is now Igbo or Ipob

3 Likes

Re: Bisi Akande Trumpet Bridge, Gbongan Osun In Pictures by dannybee(m): 10:28pm On Jan 11, 2018
Y0ruba:

LOL why do you have to embarrass yourself ehn? Your use of English is bad and your grasp of minor socio-economic issue is subpar yet to typed ‘I schooled at OAU’. How did you graduate with this type of English and reasoning? Are you a 3rd class material or something? OAU used to be a good school though, SMH.

Anyway, stop being selfish. It is not about you driving, having a house there and your business. It is about the good lot there who are unemployed and the government workers not getting paid.

My question is - how does he intend to earn the money back in order to put the government’s purse back in shape? Yes you can drive up and down but are people getting paid? Is the road you are driving your jalopy through earning the state money?

No government in the world embarks on free projects. They give you infrastructures they know they can earn money from.

I wonder why it is so difficult for your likes to understand Osun is poor and lacks the luxury of embarking on projects it will not earn money from.
As a result of wanting to build what is nt needed, the state is in debt, no plan of paying...I wonder what will happen to the state, when he leaves

3 Likes

Re: Bisi Akande Trumpet Bridge, Gbongan Osun In Pictures by wahab63: 10:29pm On Jan 11, 2018
I have never seen dis kind Trumpet Bridge in gbongan, and I usually go dere everyday.

1 Like

Re: Bisi Akande Trumpet Bridge, Gbongan Osun In Pictures by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jan 11, 2018
dannybee:

As a result of wanting to build what is nt needed, the state is in debt, no plan of paying...I wonder what will happen to the state, when he leaves

Is it road that is not needed?

Tell me that state that is not in debt in Nigeria of today.

Let's learn to appreciate good things whenever we see them

1 Like

Re: Bisi Akande Trumpet Bridge, Gbongan Osun In Pictures by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jan 11, 2018
wahab63:
I have never seen dis kind Trumpet Bridge in gbongan, and I usually go dere everyday.

I guess you plies there by air and not by road
Re: Bisi Akande Trumpet Bridge, Gbongan Osun In Pictures by ofwest47(m): 10:34pm On Jan 11, 2018
A governor with vision and well focussed . look at also the type of world standard primary and secondary schools built by him all over the state
Re: Bisi Akande Trumpet Bridge, Gbongan Osun In Pictures by deomelllo: 10:35pm On Jan 11, 2018
[s]
dannybee:

Oga forget theory and forget what they taught you in school, we are talking practicals here.
[/s]

Not interested in going back and forth with ignorant and unintelligent ipob trolls..
Re: Bisi Akande Trumpet Bridge, Gbongan Osun In Pictures by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jan 11, 2018
SmartyPants:

Not at all... it is being done in other places so there is no problem with this. Fundamentally, when a state goes deep into debt, the burden is transferred in the form of one tax or the other(or a tax hike), to the people. So a toll for using the road seems perfectly in order to me.

Thank you again.

This brings me to my final question. How many of these roads apart from that Gbongan road, Okuku-Offa road & Ondo road can be tolled to generate funds?

Most of these roads cut into areas that see very little vehicular activity. It is good that he did them, I love the gesture but then all these roads at once, where does that leave recurrent expenditure?

4 Likes

Re: Bisi Akande Trumpet Bridge, Gbongan Osun In Pictures by Misterdhee1(m): 10:37pm On Jan 11, 2018
Y0ruba:

These posts are results of poor academic background & exposure as well as below par cognition.

This is why governments go away with under-performing because the youths can not think right to subject their governance to in-depth scrutiny.

How is it difficult to place IGR beside expenses to know a state is pure or if a state needs to embark on projects it won’t earn from?

Lagos is rich, the IGR is massive but does Lagos not toll its projects to earn its expenses back? A whole lot of you want the government to pay salaries but won’t help it brainstorm on how to generate the money; a whole lot of you want project but won’t questions its short or long term benefit to you and the state.

Truly, we get what we deserve as a people. No wonder a man who has never been known to engage in any economic venture but has lived off public funds for the most part of his life came with lofty ideas in 2015 and no one questioned how he intended to go about it or if he even understood the modern dynamics surrounding local and international economics.

With these set of youths, Nigeria is doomed for another century. SMH.
You still haven't answered my question. What should he have done differently? Gbogan-Ibadan road used to be a death trap, constructing the bridge is nothing but a wise decision. Before now, Osun used to be a rural state with very very few motorable roads. And for the first time in the history of the state, we got a governor that took infrastructural development serious...He ensured osogbo looks like a capital. That's unprecedented. He can't possibly achieve all at once...But my question remain - what should he have done differently? Please let's hear you out...

2 Likes

Re: Bisi Akande Trumpet Bridge, Gbongan Osun In Pictures by deomelllo: 10:38pm On Jan 11, 2018
Fawklicant:

My comment is going to be based on your responses and not the topic. This is a fight between brothers so I dare not intervene lest I be called ipob and what not.
I like the fact that you are able to see things from a different pov and hold steadfast to it while awaiting any reasonable or superior argument. Kudos for that. Unfortunately you are dealing with majority folks who would be quick to label you ipob because you hold a different view from theirs regardless of whether they have a superior argument or not. The aim of a debate is for a more logical argument to hold sway. That is a rare feature on Nairaland these days as everything is seen through apc /pdp lens and common sense takes flight.

Kudos for your approach, it is very commendable.

The fact that you love and have tolerance for trolls and their ignorant and unintelligent routine doesn't mean other people must have the same kind of tolerance too.
Re: Bisi Akande Trumpet Bridge, Gbongan Osun In Pictures by SmartyPants(m): 10:39pm On Jan 11, 2018
Y0ruba:

Thank you again.

This brings me to my final question. How many of these roads apart from that Gbongan road, Okuku-Offa road & Ondo road can be tolled to generate funds?

Most of these roads cut into areas that see very little vehicular activity. It is good that he did them, I love the gesture but then all these roads at once, where does that leave recurrent expenditure?

I'm not familiar enough with the area to really have a good picture of things. I can appreciate the theoretical nature of your argument though, but i think soon enough this is a gamble that will come good.

1 Like

Re: Bisi Akande Trumpet Bridge, Gbongan Osun In Pictures by Omokiez: 10:40pm On Jan 11, 2018
Hope it's not a pictorial shambles like that of popular Effurun Roundabout in Delta State where the then Governor listed most of his achievements what we saw was a scam used to deceived the good people of the State. What's on ground there at the popular Effurun Roundabout in Delta State is very much more differ from what was published on media. In light of that I pray � Osun State's own be real as seen here.

1 Like

Re: Bisi Akande Trumpet Bridge, Gbongan Osun In Pictures by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jan 11, 2018
Misterdhee1:

You still haven't answered my question. What should he have done differently? Gbogan-Ibadan road used to be a death trap, constructing the bridge is nothing but a wise decision. Before now, Osun used to be a rural state with very very few motorable roads. And for the first time in the history of the state, we got a governor that took infrastructural development serious...He ensured osogbo looks like a capital. That's unprecedented. He can't possibly achieve all at once...But my question remain - what should he have done differently? Please let's hear you out...

Osun is still a rural state and the street roads, although now good, see little to no vehicular activity.

My contention with the whole thing is where these projects leave the state. What he should have done differently, to answer your question, is not to make the project free. Tax it or toll it somehow to get expenses back to keep up with salaries if not offset loans.

How much in loan does Osun owe at this point? What does Osun have to sell to pay it back? I’m only concerned with the solvency of that state and poverty rate — schools can be free but those roads should have tolls set up to give people jobs, earn money and maintain the roads.

3 Likes

Re: Bisi Akande Trumpet Bridge, Gbongan Osun In Pictures by engrhorla(m): 10:42pm On Jan 11, 2018
Bibidear:

lol,i am not

Interesting!
Re: Bisi Akande Trumpet Bridge, Gbongan Osun In Pictures by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jan 11, 2018
SmartyPants:

I'm not familiar enough with the area to really have a good picture of things. I can appreciate the theoretical nature of your argument though, but i think soon enough this is a gamble that will come good.

I would like to think so but I’m pessimistic going by how governance policies change by new elected official. Hopefully the next man will see the vision/gamble or at least focus of raising the state out of poor status.

3 Likes

Re: Bisi Akande Trumpet Bridge, Gbongan Osun In Pictures by Misterdhee1(m): 10:46pm On Jan 11, 2018
Y0ruba:

Osun is still a rural state and the street roads, although now good, see little to no vehicular activity.

My contention with the whole thing is where these projects leave the state. What he should have done differently, to answer your question, is not to make the project free. Tax it or toll it somehow to get expenses back to keep up with salaries if not offset loans.

Osun looks different..I live there nd I know the different between what used to be obtainable and now. Taxing or tolling a project like the Gbogan-Ibadan road will be detrimental to the whole essence of the project..The project I think was embarked upon to ease movement from Osun-ibadan-Lagos where the bulk of the state's agricultural earnings come from...The road used to be a death trap...Even if he would tax or toll it, it shouldn't be now..Osun needs to leave its current status of being a civil servants state to a economical vibrant state. And I think that has been the basis of ogbeni's administration from the onset

3 Likes

Re: Bisi Akande Trumpet Bridge, Gbongan Osun In Pictures by Kingbusssy(m): 10:46pm On Jan 11, 2018
Y0ruba:

Very laughable comment.

In relation to the socio-economic perculiarities of the state how has he done well?

Newly constructed roads & proper road network are good stuff but how do these roads contribute to the purse of the state & economic upgrade of the state?

I’m hoping he will toll that trumpet bridge and some of the roads to generate funds for the state as well as jobs. A number of those toads feed Federal roads which means high volume of vehicular [especially truck] pressure on the roads, he needs to toll them in order for the state to have a stable road maintenance fund stashed away.

I know you'll talk
Ride on jor Aregbe
Winks to wailers
Re: Bisi Akande Trumpet Bridge, Gbongan Osun In Pictures by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jan 11, 2018
Misterdhee1:

Osun looks different..I live there nd I know the different between what used to be obtainable and now. Taxing or tolling a project like the Gbogan-Ibadan road will be detrimental to the whole essence of the project..The project I think was embarked upon to ease movement from Osun-ibadan-Lagos where the bulk of the state's agricultural earnings come from...The road used to be a death trap...Even if he would tax or toll it, it shouldn't be now..Osun needs to leave its current status of being a civil servants state to a economical vibrant state. And I think that has been the basis of ogbeni's administration from the onset

Mr. Dee thank you for being level headed and sharing your thoughts.

Starting from the part of your post I emboldened, I agree with your thought there but it is a long term goal that may not happen in the next 5 years or anytime soon but before this viability happens, how do you suggest [right now] the state improves IGR to offset the loans incurred or keep up with recurrent expenditure - i.e salaries? How?

The Gbongan road is a very busy road. A lot of vehicles ply that place which means the road will be subjected to periodic maintenance or it will become damaged. How should the government maintain it? Dip hands in the lean purse of the state again?

The road can be Osun’s meal ticket, if 100 Naira is tolled for 24 hours every day, do you know how much the state will realize and how it will leap towards being economically vibrant because it will mean more money available for the government to spend to build the airport or invest in other stimulating projects that will yield further incomes.

That road is a gold mine, it should not be free. The government does not benefit from the agricultural produces that move from and through the states in anyway, they are private businesses. Getting 100 naira per car/bus vehicle and charging about 200 naira per truck that causew more damage isn’t so much.

Think about it, think Osun first.

3 Likes

Re: Bisi Akande Trumpet Bridge, Gbongan Osun In Pictures by gameboyo: 11:01pm On Jan 11, 2018
GenOrumov:
@ YOruba, I salute how you did not resort to abusing those who abused you. Kudos to you. That was matured of you.

Now to the subject at hand.

As an indigene of Osun state who goes thru Osogbo, via Gbongan on the way to my village in Ibokun, Obokun LGA once in like every 3 months. At first, I wondered why the need for this project but it was later I realized the importance. Although, you cannot calculate the importance of infrastructure in Naira and Kobo but it's advantage in the short and long term is in no small measure.

Others have listed the expected benefits so I don't have to repeat it all over again. You can read more on the benefits of road infrastructure. cheers.

I like his responses. I think he's sound. My problem with us Nigeria is always looking at things from tribal perspective, it's annoying and bad.

2 Likes

Re: Bisi Akande Trumpet Bridge, Gbongan Osun In Pictures by deomelllo: 11:02pm On Jan 11, 2018
Morale of the idiotic ipob story is.....

Government must never build road because they can not make any money.

Government must never build schools because they can never make money from it

Government must never build bridges because they can never make money from it

Government must never build hospitals because they can not make money from it.

Basically, governments must never invest in infrastructure or develop their states because they can not make money from it..

This is 2018 and we still have upside down basement mentality youths besieged with ignorant and backward thoughts and reasonings.

Thank God this clown is not the governor of any state or nursery school because if so, the state and nursery school are doomed..

3 Likes

Re: Bisi Akande Trumpet Bridge, Gbongan Osun In Pictures by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jan 11, 2018
Nwades:
you are right, I onced lived in Osun state, most of the roads are not good at all even the good ones are just there for fancy, example is ILEOGBO to Kuta road at Ayedire LGA, my dear you can sleep in the middle of the road for hours and no car will horn at you. The road is just empty only goats and sheep's with few people uses the road. Osun has a long way to grow, the day I went to Osun was the day I knew what people means when they say "Brown roof republic"

3 Likes

Re: Bisi Akande Trumpet Bridge, Gbongan Osun In Pictures by OmoEpe(m): 11:05pm On Jan 11, 2018
Y0ruba:

LOL why do you have to embarrass yourself ehn? Your use of English is bad and your grasp of minor socio-economic issue is subpar yet to typed ‘I schooled at OAU’. How did you graduate with this type of English and reasoning? Are you a 3rd class material or something? OAU used to be a good school though, SMH.

Anyway, stop being selfish. It is not about you driving, having a house there and your business. It is about the good lot there who are unemployed and the government workers not getting paid.

My question is - how does he intend to earn the money back in order to put the government’s purse back in shape? Yes you can drive up and down but are people getting paid? Is the road you are driving your jalopy through earning the state money?

No government in the world embarks on free projects. They give you infrastructures they know they can earn money from.

I wonder why it is so difficult for your likes to understand Osun is poor and lacks the luxury of embarking on projects it will not earn money from.
Am sure i can teach your English lecturer the language but that's besides the point. Your ignorance is appallingly embarrassing. Let me lecture you like an ignoramus that you are.
With infrastructural development commuting ftom place to place becomes easier this ensures easr of business. More people will move in and ultimately more money begins to circulate.
Osun is largely agrarian and the greatest cause of losses to Nigerian farmers is wastage. In fact a recent study shows that 89% of harvested crops endd up being wasted in Nigeria due to poor infrastructure.
Dumbo, fo you know that last ileya festival some cattle rearers moved their cows from the North to the West vis the rehabilitated rail? Of course you can't know because your bile is so intense that it has blinded you to reason and logic That is a simple example of the power of infrastructural development. . Your kind are the fayose crowd that only think of the next meal and not the interplay of factors that can improve their sociological and economical wellbeing, just like the Esau generation.
Ignoramus osun currently has one of the highest production of poultry products in the South West due to the construction of feeder roads to farms. All the next Gov need do is to focus on agriculture since the infrastructure needed to support it are already in place. Since you obviously are too dumb to know, Government is a continuum and no administration can do it all. Tinubu'sgreatest achievement in Lagos was shoring up the IGR because Lagos is a commercial state. Subsequent GOVERNORS could focus on infrastructure because the money was available but for Osun it's a different ball game as it isn't commercial but agrarian so what is fundamental is infrastructural development. This will ensure rapid and proper harnessing of its potentials
Lagos alone spends #3bn daily on agricultural products, if Osun can capture 5% of this market it will be the wealthiest SW state apart from Lagos
If after this you still don't understand, then i suggest u visit MFM

3 Likes

Re: Bisi Akande Trumpet Bridge, Gbongan Osun In Pictures by Misterdhee1(m): 11:05pm On Jan 11, 2018
Y0ruba:

Mr. Dee thank you for being level headed and sharing your thoughts.

Starting from the part of your post I emboldened, I agree with your thought there but it is a long term goal that may not happen in the next 5 years or anytime soon but before this viability happens, how do you suggest [right now] the state improves IGR to offset the loans incurred or keep up with recurrent expenditure - i.e salaries? How?

The Gbongan road is a very busy road. A lot of vehicles ply that place which means the road will be subjected to periodic maintenance or it will become damaged. How should the government maintain it? Dip hands in the lean purse of the state again?

The road can be Osun’s meal ticket, if 100 Naira is tolled for 24 hours every day, do you know how much the state will realize and how it will leap towards being economically vibrant because it will mean more money available for the government to spend to build the airport or invest in other stimulating projects that will yield further incomes.

That road is a gold mine, it should not be free. The government does not benefit from the agricultural produces that move from and through the states in anyway, they are private businesses. Getting 100 naira per car/bus vehicle and charging about 200 naira per truck that causew more damage isn’t so much.

Think about it, think Osun first.
Firstly the state benefits from sales of agricultural products albeit indirectly..I understand your point of view but my problem with your first comment is that you attacked the whole project rather than "him not taxing the project."

I think taxing the project can actually earn the state a lot but trust me it can't be effected just immediately after finishing the project..That will be counter-productive. There seems to be much emphasis on taxing the public of late though. The guy has delivered social infrastructures, I think he has gained the public (at least non-civil servants, artisans, market women, farmers nd the likes)trust based on that.
Re: Bisi Akande Trumpet Bridge, Gbongan Osun In Pictures by King44(m): 11:12pm On Jan 11, 2018
Some educated illiterates in osun on nairaland didn't know that spending on capital projects like education,roads, hospital etc brings development to a state and increase the standard of leaving, he should just pay teachers their salaries before he leaves finito
Re: Bisi Akande Trumpet Bridge, Gbongan Osun In Pictures by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jan 11, 2018
Misterdhee1:

Firstly the state benefits from sales of agricultural products albeit indirectly..I understand your point of view but my problem with your first comment is that you attacked the whole project rather than "him not taxing the project."

I think taxing the project can actually earn the state a lot but trust me it can't be effected just immediately after finishing the project..That will be counter-productive. There seems to be much emphasis on taxing the public of late though. The guy has delivered social infrastructures, I think he has gained the public (at least non-civil servants, artisans, market women, farmers nd the likes)trust based on that.

At the emboldened, how please?

We the indigene who use that road are not much compared to travelers from out of state who ply the road. Why use the money that belongs to the state make something beneficial to non indigenes for free and why tax the people who don’t even earn much? Why not toll the road rather than tax the people of the state that are not earning much?

Lagos is richer but tolls Lekki bridge/roads & Lagos is richer but BRT isn’t free. Why then should a poor Osun incur massive debt for a free project that the whole Nigeria will use?

I didn’t attack the project, you most likely didn’t see my point from the get go but no shakes.

1 Like

Re: Bisi Akande Trumpet Bridge, Gbongan Osun In Pictures by jbtobsyn(m): 11:16pm On Jan 11, 2018
Bibidear:

this thread isnt about the roads on the street of Gbongan but the trumpet one which cars ply
Na the question he asked,u should reply.He is not talking about the thread,Don't boycott his question.Is construction of road an achievement. It is a must for the government to create infrastructure but we still praise them on little things which we are entitled to.It should not be so

1 Like

Re: Bisi Akande Trumpet Bridge, Gbongan Osun In Pictures by Nobody: 11:18pm On Jan 11, 2018
OmoEpe:

Am sure i can teach your English lecturer the language but that's besides the point. Your ignorance is appallingly embarrassing. Let me lecture you like an ignoramus that you are.
With infrastructural development commuting ftom place to place becomes easier this ensures easr of business. More people will move in and ultimately more money begins to circulate.
Osun is largely agrarian and the greatest cause of losses to Nigerian farmers is wastage. In fact a recent study shows that 89% of harvested crops endd up being wasted in Nigeria due to poor infrastructure.
Dumbo, fo you know that last ileya festival some cattle rearers moved their cows from the North to the West vis the rehabilitated rail? Of course you can't know because your bile is so intense that it has blinded you to reason and logic That is a simple example of the power of infrastructural development. . Your kind are the fayose crowd that only think of the next meal and not the interplay of factors that can improve their sociological and economical wellbeing, just like the Esau generation.
Ignoramus osun currently has one of the highest production of poultry products in the South West due to the construction of feeder roads to farms. All the next Gov need do is to focus on agriculture since the infrastructure needed to support it are already in place. Since you obviously are too dumb to know, Government is a continuum and no administration can do it all. Tinubu'sgreatest achievement in Lagos was shoring up the IGR because Lagos is a commercial state. Subsequent GOVERNORS could focus on infrastructure because the money was available but for Osun it's a different ball game as it isn't commercial but agrarian so what is fundamental is infrastructural development. This will ensure rapid and proper harnessing of its potentials
Lagos alone spends #3bn daily on agricultural products, if Osun can capture 5% of this market it will be the wealthiest SW state apart from Lagos
If after this you still don't understand, then i suggest u visit MFM

My God, this guy typed this gibberish without making any solid point that reflects Osun’s realities.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Gunshots At Bannes Wuse 2 Abuja, As Lady Closes Shop (Photos) / Soldiers Flog Man For Smoking Illegal Substances At Lagos APC Mega Rally (Photo) / Meet Rivers State 2023 Governorship Candidates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.