Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,125 members, 7,829,000 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:15 PM

Most Nigerian Parents Are Failures. See Reasons Why..... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Most Nigerian Parents Are Failures. See Reasons Why..... (2344 Views)

I Have Just 200k In My Account And My Parents Are Forcing Me To Marry / Most Nigerian Guys Are Afraid Of Dating Celestial Girls / 15 Memes That Depict Most Nigerian Relationships (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Most Nigerian Parents Are Failures. See Reasons Why..... by ChildOfDoom: 7:42pm On Jan 11, 2018
75 percent of nigerians are suffering everyday. They barely eat up to a dollar daily. This is mainly the fault of parents not even the government.

Didn't the bible say a man should toil for his daily bread?

Wasn't a mother meant to be caring?

I'm disappointed in my parents. Dad has/had no balls as he didn't man up to provide me with the good things of life.

Mama managed to send me to school but only paid fees while i struggled to feed and buy handouts.

I know others here might have worse experiences.

They have failed us. Where they forced to give birth??

currently managing a self-contain with the family but once i make it, i won't pick their calls

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Nigerian Parents Are Failures. See Reasons Why..... by ElRapido: 7:44pm On Jan 11, 2018
You are indeed an embodiment of Child of doom

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Most Nigerian Parents Are Failures. See Reasons Why..... by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jan 11, 2018
If your parents failed you, mine did not.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Nigerian Parents Are Failures. See Reasons Why..... by Memories12411: 7:46pm On Jan 11, 2018
I pray you will do better than your parents. It was not much but it was the best they could give you. I believe you were better than some children.

1 Like

Re: Most Nigerian Parents Are Failures. See Reasons Why..... by Oche211(m): 7:50pm On Jan 11, 2018
ElRapido:
You are indeed an embodiment of Child of doom
you have said what i have in mind.

1 Like

Re: Most Nigerian Parents Are Failures. See Reasons Why..... by Yian1(m): 7:51pm On Jan 11, 2018
not surprised @all.. your username already depicts who you really are

1 Like

Re: Most Nigerian Parents Are Failures. See Reasons Why..... by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jan 11, 2018
Yian1:
not surprised @all.. your username already depicts who you really are
u jst nailed it
Re: Most Nigerian Parents Are Failures. See Reasons Why..... by decatalyst(m): 8:04pm On Jan 11, 2018
ChildOfDoom:
75 percent of nigerians are suffering everyday. They barely eat up to a dollar daily. This is mainly the fault of parents not even the government.

I'm disappointed in my parents. Dad has/had no balls as he didn't man up to provide me with the good things of life.

Mama managed to send me to school but only paid fees while i struggled to feed and buy handouts.

currently managing a self-contain with the family but once i make it, i won't pick their calls

Young man, Nairaland is not twitter where different people post Cock and Bull stories to get attention.

Now, shift!

2 Likes

Re: Most Nigerian Parents Are Failures. See Reasons Why..... by Yian1(m): 8:05pm On Jan 11, 2018
oya, let's translate "child of doom" in our native language ". In my native language(Yoruba), it is called "Omo Ofo".

2 Likes

Re: Most Nigerian Parents Are Failures. See Reasons Why..... by dahunsy(f): 8:14pm On Jan 11, 2018
Naaaa the path u self don start.....when its ur time u will know better.....I hope ur children wudnt strangle u to death then.....were alaso.....translation mad person with cloth
Re: Most Nigerian Parents Are Failures. See Reasons Why..... by AleksAndria: 8:14pm On Jan 11, 2018
If you like don't pick their calls, it's no business of ours.
You're a Man, Go Hustle so you don't end up like them, okay.
Re: Most Nigerian Parents Are Failures. See Reasons Why..... by ChildOfDoom: 8:24pm On Jan 11, 2018
Chikita66:
If your parents failed you, mine did not.
you're just being sentimental because you're a christian.

Did they take you to Jesuit Loyola?

was it not overcrowded General Hospitals they took you to? Or maybe inexperienced chemist when ill?

How often did they change your wardrobe?

How often did you guys eat chicken?

The list is endless..

Spite, resentment and scorn is all i have for them right now

1 Like

Re: Most Nigerian Parents Are Failures. See Reasons Why..... by daryoor(m): 8:43pm On Jan 11, 2018
your parent are failures. you not made it you are fuming in anger. who told you its balls that give wealth, let see how u will turn out, maybe yr kids will call u a disaster.
if God does not endorse your hustle you will labour in vain.

failure could be from other thing not just financies.

lets say u make that dough and ignore your wife and your kids turn to nonentity

you could become too busy to train your kids and the trouble your soul till u have heart attack.

my point is, keep shut , stop complaining like a bich and focus on your own hustle and your creator.
Re: Most Nigerian Parents Are Failures. See Reasons Why..... by JONNYSPUTE(m): 8:49pm On Jan 11, 2018
Becareful of what you say,with such mindset you might end up making same mistake they made.
Re: Most Nigerian Parents Are Failures. See Reasons Why..... by ChildOfDoom: 9:00pm On Jan 11, 2018
Memories12411:
I pray you will do better than your parents. It was not much but it was the best they could give you. I believe you were better than some children.
that's if i'll be a parent.

I'm bleeped up. Did they show me adequate love? I've been nursing an ailment for long no proper care

I'm vexed. Tell me how you expect me to father someone when i've not been given proper grooming

1 Like

Re: Most Nigerian Parents Are Failures. See Reasons Why..... by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jan 11, 2018
You are truly a wonderful child of doom tongue
Re: Most Nigerian Parents Are Failures. See Reasons Why..... by ChildOfDoom: 11:17pm On Jan 11, 2018
dahunsy:
Naaaa the path u self don start.....when its ur time u will know better.....I hope ur children wudnt strangle u to death then.....were alaso.....translation mad person with cloth
hmm... You're making it seem like i'm the worst child ever.

Some children fight and injure their parents, you know? Me, I don't

I'm none of that.
Re: Most Nigerian Parents Are Failures. See Reasons Why..... by guy1234: 2:16am On Jan 12, 2018
Oga stop trolling. If you ain’t satisfied with your life, go kill yourself.
Re: Most Nigerian Parents Are Failures. See Reasons Why..... by MasterKim: 2:55am On Jan 12, 2018
Hehe grin
Mad men just full this nairaland anyhow grin
Re: Most Nigerian Parents Are Failures. See Reasons Why..... by Nobody: 6:10am On Jan 12, 2018
ChildOfDoom:

if na for ur dad? that is at least understandable, but for ur own mama? guy u get mind, bcuz me no fit faashi my mama lyk dat no matta how big or little she been contributed in my life.
Re: Most Nigerian Parents Are Failures. See Reasons Why..... by ChildOfDoom: 7:40am On Jan 12, 2018
AleksAndria:
If you like don't pick their calls, it's no business of ours.

You're a Man, Go Hustle so you don't end up like them, okay.
k, i will smiley

I wonder why they put me at a disadvantage though.

They were just vibrating up and down at night anyhow, forgetting it would lead to ''commitment''
Re: Most Nigerian Parents Are Failures. See Reasons Why..... by Memories12411: 8:58am On Jan 12, 2018
ChildOfDoom:
that's if i'll be a parent.

I'm bleeped up. Did they show me adequate love? I've been nursing an ailment for long no proper care

I'm vexed. Tell me how you expect me to father someone when i've not been given proper grooming
Sorry about your ailment and I pray God will heal you soon.
There's nothing God cannot do. Now that you have identified the problem you can work towards the solution. You now know how painful it is not to enjoy parental love and care, that is the reason why you should love and care for your child. Don't be discouraged, there's always hope for the living.

2 Likes

Re: Most Nigerian Parents Are Failures. See Reasons Why..... by propanet(m): 10:02am On Jan 12, 2018
Truth be told, most African parents are disappointment to their children. The most painful aspect of it is that majority of them give birth without making plans for their kids; the worse of all is giving birth to numerous number of children they can't cater for.
My question is why give birth if you can't take care?

6 Likes

Re: Most Nigerian Parents Are Failures. See Reasons Why..... by BluntBoy(m): 10:39am On Jan 12, 2018
Some parents are failures but the word most exaggerates your claim.
Re: Most Nigerian Parents Are Failures. See Reasons Why..... by homealone(m): 3:04am On Jan 13, 2018
ChildOfDoom:

Re: Most Nigerian Parents Are Failures. See Reasons Why..... by StrawberryGloss(f): 4:26am On Jan 13, 2018
propanet:
Truth be told, most African parents are disappointment to their children. The most painful aspect of it is that majority of them give birth without making plans for their kids; the worse of all is giving birth to numerous number of children they can't cater for.
My question is why give birth if you can't take care?
In hopes the child would make better choices than them?
BTW always appreciate the lil they do.

1 Like

Re: Most Nigerian Parents Are Failures. See Reasons Why..... by ChildOfDoom: 10:04am On Jan 13, 2018
daryoor:
your parent are failures. you not made it you are fuming in anger. who told you its balls that give wealth, let see how u will turn out, maybe yr kids will call u a disaster.
if God does not endorse your hustle you will labour in vain.

failure could be from other thing not just financies.

lets say u make that dough and ignore your wife and your kids turn to nonentity

you could become too busy to train your kids and the trouble your soul till u have heart attack.

my point is, keep shut , stop complaining like a bich and focus on your own hustle and your creator.
are you placing a curse on me

I'm saying things the way they are....

I can't even boast of good food or clothes because of my parents,

As for it happening to me in future, no need to worry, it won't. I'm already doomed with illness (probably curses from people my dad duped).

One of the reasons i'm vexed. So i might not get to that stage
Re: Most Nigerian Parents Are Failures. See Reasons Why..... by Nobody: 10:27am On Jan 13, 2018
I like this guy and I don't know why cheesy

Seriously my father isn't poor neither rich but the problem is that he has soooooooooo many kids, I can't ask for good things. My phone is slow old and laptop is almost dead.
But hey bro, it's his money not mine!!!!!!

Not everyone can have wealthy men like Dangote or Odetola as a dad.

But since I wasn't born rich,

I must go out there and gather my own wealth, so no time beefing my parents for nonsense.

Forgive them, it's not their fault ni

1 Like

Re: Most Nigerian Parents Are Failures. See Reasons Why..... by Nobody: 10:31am On Jan 13, 2018
Wow! Just wowwwwww!! Mine didnt fail me..

United we stand.. Divided we fall
Re: Most Nigerian Parents Are Failures. See Reasons Why..... by YoungDaNaval(m): 10:33am On Jan 13, 2018
Just shut up!!
Re: Most Nigerian Parents Are Failures. See Reasons Why..... by obonujoker(m): 1:18pm On Jan 13, 2018
So its getting to the point of blaming parents now??

Ain't you a man who ought to go out and fend for yourself?? So you wanna be like Yusuf Buhari, just wake up and buy Prado jeep without working for it?? Well Nigeria is a banana republic, hence anything goes.....

Didn't you know Jesus was born in a manger Use Him as ur inspiration and aspiration... and we will all get there, and be able to do what our parents didn't do, and we will do better.....
Re: Most Nigerian Parents Are Failures. See Reasons Why..... by ChildOfDoom: 9:38am On Feb 04, 2018
obonujoker:
So its getting to the point of blaming parents now??

Ain't you a man who ought to go out and fend for yourself?? So you wanna be like Yusuf Buhari, just wake up and buy Prado jeep without working for it?? Well Nigeria is a banana republic, hence anything goes.....

Didn't you know Jesus was born in a manger Use Him as ur inspiration and aspiration... and we will all get there, and be able to do what our parents didn't do, and we will do better.....
hmm... Shey you know we're over 160 million in this land of uncertainty. Very few make it on their own. Most parents failed to create the needed platform for their kids

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Some Men Give Ladies The Condition Of Getting Pregnant Before Marriage? / Diary Of An Abuja Runs Girl - Married Runs Girl Exposed / Beautiful Lady Celebrates Her Birthday In A Club In Style (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.