Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,815 members, 7,810,130 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:23 PM

Tweaking Your Travel Routes and Time For Cheap Fares/budget travel - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Tweaking Your Travel Routes and Time For Cheap Fares/budget travel (67694 Views)

Lagos BRT Operator Increases Fares / Lagos Launches New Buses With Free Service On Five Routes / Situation Reports On Transport Fares Across The Country This Yuletide. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tweaking Your Travel Routes and Time For Cheap Fares/budget travel by kagari: 7:13pm On Mar 14, 2018
Evening all

I have said it before would still say it again, if you travelling to central Asia most especially, and you insists on using Ethiopia air, use a ticket that has Ethiopia air/ Singapore air

To avoid story that touch at transits
Re: Tweaking Your Travel Routes and Time For Cheap Fares/budget travel by kagari: 7:16pm On Mar 14, 2018
If you are travelling with a one month extendable visa, buy a ticket for that 1 month but valid for a year. Anything outside that either the airline won't lift you, at transit you are either turned back or asked to change your date at the airport to reflect your date..
Re: Tweaking Your Travel Routes and Time For Cheap Fares/budget travel by Jamaticulus(m): 12:23am On Mar 15, 2018
Nice work here Kagari. Sharing your wealth of experience. I intend to travel to Grenoble in France by 2nd/3rd week of August 2018 on a student visa and one way ticket. My program consists of the 1st year in Grenoble and the 2nd year in Germany.

With all I've read in this thread, I guess it would be better to purchase a ticket in the first week of July. How much would it cost for this?? What route would be best and which airline is most appropriate to use?? Thanks in advance.

1 Like

Re: Tweaking Your Travel Routes and Time For Cheap Fares/budget travel by kagari: 7:04pm On Mar 15, 2018
Jamaticulus:
Nice work here Kagari. Sharing your wealth of experience. I intend to travel to Grenoble in France by 2nd/3rd week of August 2018 on a student visa and one way ticket. My program consists of the 1st year in Grenoble and the 2nd year in Germany.

With all I've read in this thread, I guess it would be better to purchase a ticket in the first week of July. How much would it cost for this?? What route would be best and which airline is most appropriate to use?? Thanks in advance.

I think flying in through Charles de Gauls Paris would be your best bet

Averagely 190 000 for Ethiopia air, during summer it would go over 220,000

1 Like

Re: Tweaking Your Travel Routes and Time For Cheap Fares/budget travel by aioluwa: 12:36am On Mar 17, 2018
Thanks Kagari for this awesome job.

Please I need a cheap flight to Maryland, US 4th April 2018 to return 3rd May, 2018.

Or give me ur best suggestions.
Re: Tweaking Your Travel Routes and Time For Cheap Fares/budget travel by rinzaugustine: 8:44pm On Mar 17, 2018
Can one get a direct Ethiopian airline flight from any of the airports in US to Enugu
Re: Tweaking Your Travel Routes and Time For Cheap Fares/budget travel by kagari: 6:42pm On Mar 18, 2018
rinzaugustine:
Can one get a direct Ethiopian airline flight from any of the airports in US to Enugu

No sir, but can get direct from Enugu to some of the airports in the US

1 Like

Re: Tweaking Your Travel Routes and Time For Cheap Fares/budget travel by kagari: 6:55pm On Mar 18, 2018
aioluwa:
Thanks Kagari for this awesome job.

Please I need a cheap flight to Maryland, US 4th April 2018 to return 3rd May, 2018.

Or give me ur best suggestions.

I would advice you fly in through jf Kennedy international airport

On the average it cost around 360,000 for emirates and etihad for that date

I don't know where in Maryland you going to, but if you going to Washington DC , its approx 5hours from new york by road, car precisely.

But if you want to fly in direct to Washington international airport , averagely 460,000 for the cost

Hope this helps

If you can purchase your ticket now I advice you to do so
Re: Tweaking Your Travel Routes and Time For Cheap Fares/budget travel by aioluwa: 12:54am On Mar 20, 2018
kagari:

I would advice you fly in through jf Kennedy international airport

On the average it cost around 360,000 for emirates and etihad for that date

I don't know where in Maryland you going to, but if you going to Washington DC , its approx 5hours from new york by road, car precisely.

But if you want to fly in direct to Washington international airport , averagely 460,000 for the cost

Hope this helps

If you can purchase your ticket now I advice you to do so

Thanks for your quick response.
Re: Tweaking Your Travel Routes and Time For Cheap Fares/budget travel by kagari: 2:46pm On Mar 20, 2018
aioluwa:

Thanks for your quick response.

You welcome
Re: Tweaking Your Travel Routes and Time For Cheap Fares/budget travel by caseynewnn: 4:14pm On Mar 21, 2018
pls I need a very cheap one way flight to winnipeg anytime from 10th may to 12th may.counting on u..thank u
Re: Tweaking Your Travel Routes and Time For Cheap Fares/budget travel by kagari: 1:37am On Mar 22, 2018
caseynewnn:
pls I need a very cheap one way flight to winnipeg anytime from 10th may to 12th may.counting on u..thank u

Lagos : 10/11/12

359 000

United airlines

Abuja : 10/11/12

299 000

Ethiopia airline

For 1 adult

I advice you purchase your ticket now, if you certain of travelling
Re: Tweaking Your Travel Routes and Time For Cheap Fares/budget travel by caseynewnn: 2:53am On Mar 22, 2018
kagari:

Lagos : 10/11/12

359 000

United airlines

Abuja : 10/11/12

299 000

Ethiopia airline

For 1 adult

I advice you purchase your ticket now, if you certain of travelling
thank u so much
Re: Tweaking Your Travel Routes and Time For Cheap Fares/budget travel by kagari: 10:05am On Mar 22, 2018
caseynewnn:
thank u so much

You welcome sir/ma
Re: Tweaking Your Travel Routes and Time For Cheap Fares/budget travel by kagari: 8:34am On Mar 24, 2018
Lagos is an irony, you fly into Lagos at night, its all glowing and bright, you touch down and realize all the brightness are from cars stuck in holdup. Lagos presently is terrible

4 Likes

Re: Tweaking Your Travel Routes and Time For Cheap Fares/budget travel by Solitin40: 5:29pm On Mar 26, 2018
Lagos to Sydney
Lagos to Newcastle
19 April 2018
One way
Re: Tweaking Your Travel Routes and Time For Cheap Fares/budget travel by kagari: 8:38am On Mar 27, 2018
Solitin40:
Lagos to Sydney
Lagos to Newcastle
19 April 2018
One way

lagos - sydney: 512 000 turkish

lagos - new castle: 880 000 emirates

19 april

for new castle etihad is the best airline for that route for 920,000
Re: Tweaking Your Travel Routes and Time For Cheap Fares/budget travel by kagari: 12:26pm On Mar 27, 2018
drop your comments
Re: Tweaking Your Travel Routes and Time For Cheap Fares/budget travel by titilopena: 1:44pm On Mar 27, 2018
Planning to travel to Minnesota by 1st week in june and return by 1st week in september. Need a cheapest fare
Re: Tweaking Your Travel Routes and Time For Cheap Fares/budget travel by titilopena: 2:02pm On Mar 27, 2018
Please assist me in getting the cheapest fare.Planning to travel from Lasgos to MSP Minneapolis by 1st week of june to 1st week of september
Re: Tweaking Your Travel Routes and Time For Cheap Fares/budget travel by Darrysindick: 9:42pm On Mar 27, 2018
Thank you sir for the opportunity. It's been an eye opener so far.. great work sir..

Please I need your expert input on my travel plans

I Plan to travel to Berlin Germany on the 3rd of April for studies..is there a way I can break the trip and save cost?

kagari:
drop your comments
Re: Tweaking Your Travel Routes and Time For Cheap Fares/budget travel by kagari: 10:47pm On Mar 27, 2018
Darrysindick:
Thank you sir for the opportunity. It's been an eye opener so far.. great work sir..

I Plan to travel to Berlin Germany on the 3rd of April for studies..is there a way I can break the trip and save cost?

have you got your ticket

if NO, you be needing a one way ticket if your studies is above one and the half years

you can quote me for more clarifications
Re: Tweaking Your Travel Routes and Time For Cheap Fares/budget travel by kagari: 11:58pm On Mar 27, 2018
Darrysindick:

if you can you fly royal air maroc

220,000 to berlin

but they depart by 6am - 7am

feel free to mention me for clarification
Re: Tweaking Your Travel Routes and Time For Cheap Fares/budget travel by Darrysindick: 2:00pm On Mar 28, 2018
Thank you Mr Kagari..

kagari:

if you can you fly royal air maroc

220,000 to berlin

but they depart by 6am - 7am

feel free to mention me for clarification
Re: Tweaking Your Travel Routes and Time For Cheap Fares/budget travel by kagari: 10:19am On Mar 30, 2018
i wish you all an happy easter in advance
Re: Tweaking Your Travel Routes and Time For Cheap Fares/budget travel by Rexceedo: 1:15pm On Mar 30, 2018
kagari:
i wish you all an happy easter in advance
Good Job Kagari...
Please what's the cheapest route to Sharjar UAE, might travel Q3 of this year...
Re: Tweaking Your Travel Routes and Time For Cheap Fares/budget travel by kagari: 2:01pm On Mar 30, 2018
Rexceedo:

Good Job Kagari...
Please what's the cheapest route to Sharjar UAE, might travel Q3 of this year...

Dubai, then you take bus

2 Likes

Re: Tweaking Your Travel Routes and Time For Cheap Fares/budget travel by Rexceedo: 2:16pm On Mar 30, 2018
kagari:

Dubai, then you take bus
Thanks for the swift response! That of Dubai?
Re: Tweaking Your Travel Routes and Time For Cheap Fares/budget travel by kagari: 2:23pm On Mar 30, 2018
Rexceedo:

Thanks for the swift response! That of Dubai?

I don't understand sir
Re: Tweaking Your Travel Routes and Time For Cheap Fares/budget travel by kagari: 5:47pm On Mar 31, 2018
if you book an airline to destination A, and the airline goes through destination B spending a little while destination B, you might/would need a transit visa to go through destination B to destination A.

1 Like

Re: Tweaking Your Travel Routes and Time For Cheap Fares/budget travel by kagari: 5:48pm On Mar 31, 2018
if you laying over for over 24 hours in the airlines hub, you might/would be needing a transit visa
Re: Tweaking Your Travel Routes and Time For Cheap Fares/budget travel by kagari: 5:52pm On Mar 31, 2018
if you looking at going for a budget holiday with your spouse, babe, friend, family. look and think Africa. we have lovely tourist countries like Nigeria, kenya, tanzania, gambia, we have lovely beaches in togo, zaanzibar (tanzania). you can visit the cape verde. trust me you would get that maximum feel too

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (31) (Reply)

Think You Know Lagos well Enough? (photos) / How Did You Obtain Your Permanent Residency In Your Current Country? / See The ₦155m Lamborghini That Every Plane Must Follow At Italy's Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.