Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,906 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:48 PM

Why Are Some Girls Like This? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Some Girls Like This? (39947 Views)

Why Do Akwa Ibom Girls Like Se.x So Much? / "Why Some Girls Are So Demanding" - Nigerian Man / Lady On Facebook Has Revealed Why Your Husbands Eye Beautiful Girls Like Her! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Some Girls Like This? by lereinter(m): 9:51pm On Feb 09, 2018
you can see now that
some gal didnt jaz some men
Re: Why Are Some Girls Like This? by francesawesome(f): 10:05pm On Feb 09, 2018
lipsrsealed
martyns303:
I shouldn't have to bring this here, but I have exhausted other options.

mid last year I had to make an interstate journey and the only means available was by road. Shared a sit with this girl, around 28yrs old, tall and lighted skinned, didn't take long before we started talking. we got to our destination and thought we should exchange numbers, she was a lively person.

fast forward 2 weeks later, she called me that she needed to attend a wedding and that she's looking for money to buy "asoebi", she was like she wouldn't have called me if she had other options, i understand these things can be important to women, so I sent her N10k, she thanked me, called a couple of times to say hi.

Roughly a month after that, she called me again to say she went to visit someone in another state and what not and now she's stranded. I was going to say No, but my conscience won't let me, I tried to imagine if I were the one stranded like that, so I sent her money again. in all of this, I have never met her again after the first and last time we met.

December came and this girl called me to ask me what's for Christmas, laughed over it and told her nothing. she later sent me an sms asking me to please send her some money, at this point I felt I have had enough. I ignored her sms, she started calling me unending, sometimes I get as much as 15 missed calls from her. I blocked her number but then she would call with another number, blocked that too and she started calling me with private number. just this morning she sent me an sms saying why am I being WICKED. as in I don't understand, she's acting like I owe her or something.

Edited:

I am surprised at the number of people calling me names for helping someone. I wasn't looking to start anything with her, I have never given her such impression. I saw a grown woman who I felt was in need and I helped. I am no stranger to help, we have all helped people in different capacity, people we don't know, even here on NL, a faceless forum, people get help.
it's because of her attitude that's why she's still single
Re: Why Are Some Girls Like This? by sanbells(f): 11:22pm On Feb 09, 2018
You probably said or did something at the start to show you're rich and she decided to take advantage of you from there. Buh this shouldn't stop you from being who you are . Not all girls are the same.The same way I believe all guys are not the same .When you say "why are girls like this " it means you've generalised. There are still girls out there who aren't after the money.
Re: Why Are Some Girls Like This? by dongalaxy(m): 12:12am On Feb 10, 2018
Is she from Abia and stay in Abuja? If yes then ' I know her. That's how she live.
Re: Why Are Some Girls Like This? by scaramenga: 1:05am On Feb 10, 2018
Ogaonos:
guy sharrap there.na atm guys lik u na mak ladies dey big headed nwadays.jux tel us u ar a atm maga 2 ur gf.i nw knw y lazy ass slayqueen ar increasing nwadays.
He does have a point tho otedola fit just look u from head to toe dash you 100k dat don't make him no maga
Re: Why Are Some Girls Like This? by friendl: 1:46am On Feb 10, 2018
That was how a lady from Kaduna called me that she wanted to buy a car because l do advertise cars online ,so we got talking ,because she told me she didn't know much about cars,we would Whatsapp for long ,started exchanging pics ,claimed she was a single mother..before you know ,she started asking money for food ,transport money ,Dstv subscription ,l did help out .

She would give excuses like her salary delayed or her loan is under process until when she finally made me to pay for her flight ticket to Lagos that she have collected her cheque ,inshort to cut the story short,that lady can lie for Africa ,l still lodged only her in a hotel which l refused sleeping over,till date she never brought any vehicle ,.l no know if na JUJU she use but l dey fear Nigerian women ,they are blood money sucking demons ,money ,money ,l blocked her from Whatsapp,yet she still stalking me

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Girls Like This? by G33k: 1:51am On Feb 10, 2018
martyns303:

Edited:

I am surprised at the number of people calling me names for helping someone. I wasn't looking to start anything with her, I have never given her such impression. I saw a grown woman who I felt was in need and I helped. I am no stranger to help, we have all helped people in different capacity, people we don't know, even here on NL, a faceless forum, people get help.

Sir, If u can assist me purchase a decent fairly used laptop to replace a recently stolen one.. Would do me much good.
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Girls Like This? by sekem: 4:50am On Feb 10, 2018
lilyheaven:

Lol! Like? I don't understand.

I know you won't understand wink

That's why I specifically mentioned any matured male tongue
Re: Why Are Some Girls Like This? by Empiree: 4:51am On Feb 10, 2018
ubunja:
you were a loser the time you wasted time on a 28yr old grand mother.
you became Senior Loser when you sent a stranger you never even kissed money.i would never send a stranger even 1 cent.i dont do such dumbness.
change your number and never repeat the dumbness you did with this gal.
show him your thread. That's how ladies start and your thread is how she will end. Good news is that op has nothing attached though

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Girls Like This? by mommaJ(f): 6:51am On Feb 10, 2018
GOOD DAY NAIRALANDERS.I M STILL HERE...DONT GIVE UP ON ME YET. https://www.nairaland.com/4312232/husbanda-good-man-help#64524181
Re: Why Are Some Girls Like This? by Ogaonos: 9:21am On Feb 10, 2018
scaramenga:

He does have a point tho otedola fit just look u from head to toe dash you 100k dat don't make him no maga
dt a guy u dnt do dt 2 a chick.u do such 2 ur mum or female homeless child nt a chick.she keep cuming bak.most of dem hav dis runs gal low mentality(opportunist).
Re: Why Are Some Girls Like This? by scaramenga: 9:24am On Feb 10, 2018
Ogaonos:
dt a guy u dnt do dt 2 a chick.u do such 2 ur mum or female homeless child nt a chick.she keep cuming bak.most of dem hav dis runs gal low mentality(opportunist).
And what's the big deal if she keeps coming back?
Person like otedola fit put the whole of nigeria on salary and e no go feel am, you think a measly 10k go even dey e memory
Re: Why Are Some Girls Like This? by lilyheaven: 11:55am On Feb 10, 2018
sekem:

I know you won't understand wink

That's why I specifically mentioned any matured male tongue
Lol, u don't want to reveal the secret.
Re: Why Are Some Girls Like This? by Ogaonos: 11:58am On Feb 10, 2018
scaramenga:

And what's the big deal if she keeps coming back?
Person like otedola fit put the whole of nigeria on salary and e no go feel am, you think a measly 10k go even dey e memory
jux tel us u ar sycophant nd opportunist supporting an opportunist ingrate gal.u jux shw me ur true personality.na pple lik u nd dt gal otedola dey avoid.
Re: Why Are Some Girls Like This? by scaramenga: 12:04pm On Feb 10, 2018
Ogaonos:
jux tel us u ar sycophant nd opportunist supporting an opportunist ingrate gal
No I am not I'm just that guy wants to make so much money that giving it away does nothing to me
Ogaonos:

.u jux shw me ur true personality.na pple lik u nd dt gal otedola dey avoid.
And its people like you who stay poor cos they keep thinking of How to outsmart people who ask them for handouts rather than thinking of how to make more money
Re: Why Are Some Girls Like This? by Fawklicant: 3:22pm On Feb 10, 2018
amokeme:

Is wrong to choose people's charity for them.. He did what he did because he is kind and probably understand what it feels like to be in need. Is just unfortunate his act of kindness met with the wrong person

My point is he should say the truth. I'm a guy and understand how guys operate. All this charity bollocks is just what it is... Bollocks. How many times does he render such help to other guys? In fact how many guys has he met in a bus and exchanged contacts with?
Re: Why Are Some Girls Like This? by Fawklicant: 3:27pm On Feb 10, 2018
scaramenga:

My brother you know nothing about how rich men like otemoney operate. They'd hardly ever dole out money that is not for a cause and to their own benefit directly or indirectly.
Re: Why Are Some Girls Like This? by scaramenga: 3:36pm On Feb 10, 2018
Fawklicant:

My brother you know nothing about how rich men like otemoney operate. They'd hardly ever dole out money that is not for a cause and to their own benefit directly or indirectly.
My broda did u ever say that otedola goes around giving hand outs to people? I said op should look towards having so much money that giving people hand outs won't even phase him instead looking for moral justifications to not give people money
Re: Why Are Some Girls Like This? by Ogaonos: 4:53pm On Feb 10, 2018
scaramenga:

No I am not I'm just that guy wants to make so much money that giving it away does nothing to me

And its people like you who stay poor cos they keep thinking of How to outsmart people who ask them for handouts rather than thinking of how to make more money
abeg hold dis 'k' 4 me.
Re: Why Are Some Girls Like This? by scaramenga: 4:54pm On Feb 10, 2018
Ogaonos:
abeg hold dis 'k' 4 me.
Y? Wetin concern me with u?
Re: Why Are Some Girls Like This? by fancy4eve(f): 7:44pm On Feb 10, 2018
ubunja:
you were a loser the time you wasted time on a 28yr old grand mother.
you became Senior Loser when you sent a stranger you never even kissed money.i would never send a stranger even 1 cent.i dont do such dumbness.
change your number and never repeat the dumbness you did with this gal.
common u don't hv 2 say such now, or is it a crime 2 help sumone without bleeping again. Na wah dis world don spoil
Re: Why Are Some Girls Like This? by ubunja(m): 7:48pm On Feb 10, 2018
fancy4eve:
common u don't hv 2 say such now, or is it a crime 2 help sumone without bleeping again. Na wah dis world don spoil
its a crime in my world. if my young brother does it i will slap him so hard he will land right back in mama's womb.
Re: Why Are Some Girls Like This? by jaymichael(m): 8:41am On Jun 12, 2018
martyns303:
I shouldn't have to bring this here, but I have exhausted other options.

mid last year I had to make an interstate journey and the only means available was by road. Shared a sit with this girl, around 28yrs old, tall and lighted skinned, didn't take long before we started talking. we got to our destination and thought we should exchange numbers, she was a lively person.

fast forward 2 weeks later, she called me that she needed to attend a wedding and that she's looking for money to buy "asoebi", she was like she wouldn't have called me if she had other options, i understand these things can be important to women, so I sent her N10k, she thanked me, called a couple of times to say hi.

Roughly a month after that, she called me again to say she went to visit someone in another state and what not and now she's stranded. I was going to say No, but my conscience won't let me, I tried to imagine if I were the one stranded like that, so I sent her money again. in all of this, I have never met her again after the first and last time we met.

December came and this girl called me to ask me what's for Christmas, laughed over it and told her nothing. she later sent me an sms asking me to please send her some money, at this point I felt I have had enough. I ignored her sms, she started calling me unending, sometimes I get as much as 15 missed calls from her. I blocked her number but then she would call with another number, blocked that too and she started calling me with private number. just this morning she sent me an sms saying why am I being WICKED. as in I don't understand, she's acting like I owe her or something.

Edited:

One thing I learn about myself and people is that I don't joke about what I don't want to do for them. If you asked for something I can't oblige, You will get an EMPHATIC NO or a big SORRY I CAN'T, I NO FIT. When you joke about it and present it lightly, they will start giving themselves hopes that you didn't give them.
One other thing, I don't dodge calls. I don't block calls. Whatever I will say to you will block you. As long as I am not owing you money or material, why should I dodge my calls.
Hungry ungrateful parasites full everywhere.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Code And Conducts For The Side Chic(s). / Funny Relationship Breakup Story You've Heard Or Did, Here's mine / Stop Dating Broke Women — Ehiz Tells Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.