Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,859 members, 7,810,287 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:38 AM

Name One Thing You Love About Been Single - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Name One Thing You Love About Been Single (1196 Views)

Have You Ever Been Single For So Long That You Decided To Do This? (PICTURES) / Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On / What Is One Thing You Miss About Your Ex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Name One Thing You Love About Been Single by swindo1(m): 4:13pm On Jan 12, 2018
freedom
Re: Name One Thing You Love About Been Single by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jan 12, 2018
Less expenses smiley
Re: Name One Thing You Love About Been Single by NaoSlay: 4:15pm On Jan 12, 2018

Being single make you have a purpose in life.

It also provides the opportunity of making more cash.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Name One Thing You Love About Been Single by Divay22(f): 4:17pm On Jan 12, 2018
Peace of mind
Re: Name One Thing You Love About Been Single by Chuknovski(m): 4:18pm On Jan 12, 2018
ability to toast and bring any girl into my house,
Re: Name One Thing You Love About Been Single by Lionbite(m): 4:18pm On Jan 12, 2018
More airtime on my fone, more money in my acct and i guess more semen in my scrotum.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Name One Thing You Love About Been Single by harry2sexy(m): 4:20pm On Jan 12, 2018
R u kidding?lots of things.

Freedom
Heart pump properly
Can be with any slay queen that catches my fancy
Recharge card last longer on my phone
I can focus
Spend my money on my hommiez n myself
Can chat with whoever I like
Re: Name One Thing You Love About Been Single by KushyKush: 4:20pm On Jan 12, 2018
NaoSlay:

Being single make you have a purpose in life.

It also provides the opportunity of making more cash.

Because you have been a liability to every guy you dated doesn't mean every relationship doesn't make people purposeful.

2 Likes

Re: Name One Thing You Love About Been Single by izaray(f): 4:20pm On Jan 12, 2018
Joy and freedom
Re: Name One Thing You Love About Been Single by IAMSASHY(f): 4:21pm On Jan 12, 2018
Freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeedooooooooooooooooooooooom
Of
Mooooooooooooooovemeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeent
Re: Name One Thing You Love About Been Single by Blackhawk03(f): 4:21pm On Jan 12, 2018
Nothing angry undecided
Re: Name One Thing You Love About Been Single by NaoSlay: 4:25pm On Jan 12, 2018
KushyKush:

Because you have been a liability to every guy you dated doesn't mean every relationship doesn't make people purposeful.
Re: Name One Thing You Love About Been Single by NaoSlay: 4:25pm On Jan 12, 2018
KushyKush:

Bag of pure water?
Easy fella.

My texts stated more money.

Doesn't mean you can't make any cash while being in a relationship.

Purpose in life, when the thought of your lover is no more in your mind.

Innovations and more positive thinking will flood your memory.

grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Name One Thing You Love About Been Single by DonroxyII: 4:32pm On Jan 12, 2018
Focus
Re: Name One Thing You Love About Been Single by Sage7(m): 4:38pm On Jan 12, 2018
Y'all be claiming single & y'all be nutting every other weekend!
Re: Name One Thing You Love About Been Single by dukeprince50: 4:42pm On Jan 12, 2018
KushyKush:

too harsh na, everyone is commenting and you choose to insult her... Isit fair?
Re: Name One Thing You Love About Been Single by ubunja(m): 4:44pm On Jan 12, 2018
sex sex sex sex no strings attached smiley
Re: Name One Thing You Love About Been Single by mediocre(m): 4:48pm On Jan 12, 2018
IAMSASHY:
Freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeedooooooooooooooooooooooom
Of
Mooooooooooooooovemeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeent
Your previous boyfriends used to restrict your movement? Lemme guess,you're into older guys? By older i mean like >7years age gap..
Re: Name One Thing You Love About Been Single by KushyKush: 4:49pm On Jan 12, 2018
NaoSlay:

Bag of pure water?
Easy fella.

My texts stated more money.

Doesn't mean you can't make any cash while being in a relationship.

Purpose in life, when the thought of your lover is no more in your mind.

Innovations and more positive thinking will flood your memory.

grin

Ma'am since you've been single, how many innovations have you discovered? This is you being dumb you know

3 Likes

Re: Name One Thing You Love About Been Single by magicalBae(f): 4:56pm On Jan 12, 2018
FreeDOM
Re: Name One Thing You Love About Been Single by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jan 12, 2018
Nothing special
Re: Name One Thing You Love About Been Single by mattiecute(f): 5:00pm On Jan 12, 2018
Peace of mind ooooooo
Re: Name One Thing You Love About Been Single by xedyl(m): 5:02pm On Jan 12, 2018
freedom to flirt grin
Re: Name One Thing You Love About Been Single by sweetetlove(f): 5:02pm On Jan 12, 2018
ubunja:
sex sex sex sex no strings attached smiley
shild of the world tongue tongue grin

1 Like

Re: Name One Thing You Love About Been Single by Nwaoma198(f): 5:05pm On Jan 12, 2018
Freedom of movement

Cooking and eating my one cup of rice

Peace of mind

No worries about sex grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Name One Thing You Love About Been Single by NaoSlay: 5:12pm On Jan 12, 2018
KushyKush:

Ma'am since you've been single, how many innovations have you discovered? This is you being dumb you know

Mr relationship advice.

You're the true definition of being.

YOUNG , DUMB and BROKE.

Re: Name One Thing You Love About Been Single by KushyKush: 5:14pm On Jan 12, 2018
NaoSlay:

Mr relationship advice.

You're the true definition of being.

YOUNG , DUMB and BROKE.

Lol... Is this your innovation? Rolling around nairaland looking for likes? Very innovative... Kudos ma'am grin
Re: Name One Thing You Love About Been Single by NaoSlay: 5:17pm On Jan 12, 2018
KushyKush:

Lol... Is this your innovation? Rolling around nairaland looking for likes? Very innovative... Kudos ma'am grin

Once someone makes her opinion known.

It hustling for likes.

Was it your aim before?

am done throwing tantrums with you.

#Unfollows Thread.
Re: Name One Thing You Love About Been Single by KushyKush: 5:19pm On Jan 12, 2018
NaoSlay:

Once someone makes her opinion known.

It hustling for likes.

Was it your aim before?

am done throwing tantrums with you.

#Unfollows Thread.

So is that your discovered innovation?

Unfollowing threads when people finds out you are making zero sense?
Re: Name One Thing You Love About Been Single by NaoSlay: 5:23pm On Jan 12, 2018
KushyKush:

So is that your discovered innovation?

Unfollowing threads when people finds out you are making zero sense?

People find out what?

Man, fùcks was never given on people's opinion.

You just another failed example of an internet troll.

Get a life.

Re: Name One Thing You Love About Been Single by KushyKush: 5:26pm On Jan 12, 2018
NaoSlay:

People find out what?

Man, fùcks was never given on people's opinion.

You just another failed example of an internet troll.

Get a life.

I don't troll, I actually pointed out the flaws in your comment. I also asked a question you were too dumbfounded to answer. grin

So I will give you one more chance to answer.

Since you've been single, how many innovations have you been able to discover?

1 Like

Re: Name One Thing You Love About Been Single by NaoSlay: 5:28pm On Jan 12, 2018
KushyKush:

I don't troll, I actually pointed out the flaws in your comment as asked a question you were too dumbfounded to answer. grin

So I will give you one more chance to answer.

Since you've been single, how many innovations have you been able to discover?

My innovations speak for themselves.....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Looking For The Best 18+ Stories? / If A Lady Ask A Guy "Are You Ready For Marriage'' / Bestie Problem! Advice Needed..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.