Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,083 members, 7,821,732 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:24 PM

Name One Thing You Love About Been Single - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Name One Thing You Love About Been Single (1207 Views)

Have You Ever Been Single For So Long That You Decided To Do This? (PICTURES) / Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On / What Is One Thing You Miss About Your Ex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Name One Thing You Love About Been Single by NaoSlay: 5:29pm On Jan 12, 2018
KushyKush:

I don't troll, I actually pointed out the flaws in your comment as asked a question you were too dumbfounded to answer. grin

So I will give you one more chance to answer.

Since you've been single, how many innovations have you been able to discover?

My innovations speak for themselves.
Re: Name One Thing You Love About Been Single by IAMSASHY(f): 5:30pm On Jan 12, 2018
grin not at all,no ex yet,I just hate it wen sumone culs u and d next question is,where are u or where are u coming from? simply bc u ar dating undecided,
mediocre:
Your previous boyfriends used to restrict your movement? Lemme guess,you're into older guys? By older i mean like >7years age gap..
Re: Name One Thing You Love About Been Single by KushyKush: 5:32pm On Jan 12, 2018
Evil me grin
Re: Name One Thing You Love About Been Single by KushyKush: 5:32pm On Jan 12, 2018
NaoSlay:

My innovations speak for themselves.....

Seeking attention on Frontpage and changing Dp every hour?

That's quite innovative ma'am. I can only but imagine how tasking that will be grin

1 Like

Re: Name One Thing You Love About Been Single by NaoSlay: 5:35pm On Jan 12, 2018
KushyKush:

Seeking attention on Frontpage and changing Dp every hour?

That's quite innovative ma'am. I can only but imagine how tasking that will be grin

It's okay, you've enjoyed the privilege of chatting me up.

grin

Re: Name One Thing You Love About Been Single by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jan 12, 2018
i have been able to save money.
Re: Name One Thing You Love About Been Single by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jan 12, 2018
I'm not single though but when I was single for a while then, I had lot credits on my phone but its boring though, no one to gist on phone with and tell all your problems.
Re: Name One Thing You Love About Been Single by junkeeze: 7:16pm On Jan 12, 2018
The fact that I don't have to call anybody before I go to sleep; it's kinda refreshing. Nothing like freedom grin
Re: Name One Thing You Love About Been Single by Worksunlimited: 9:59pm On Jan 12, 2018
Peace of mind... No woman to nag you to death for the most irrelevant of things...
Re: Name One Thing You Love About Been Single by Saintdaprince(m): 10:16pm On Jan 12, 2018
Selfishness

(1) (2) (Reply)

Which Girls Are The Most Dangerous To Do Hit And Run With???? / Pre-wedding Photo Of Cute Police Officer And His Beautiful Bride. / How Office Play Become Real Orgy With Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.