Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,416 members, 7,815,936 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:26 PM

You Won't Believe What I Did To My Father - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Won't Believe What I Did To My Father (1918 Views)

You won't believe what I saw at the mall yesterday (pics) / You Won't Believe What I Saw In My Friend Laptop :o / "What I Did To A Pervert Who Tried To Touch My Boobs In A Car" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Won't Believe What I Did To My Father by ChildOfDoom: 7:41pm On Jan 12, 2018
i remember one time i was staying on my own in Benin, my dad informed me that he was coming over for an engagement in benin and so needed a place to perch for the night.

Knowing that he was a nuisance, i didn't want him to know i stayed on my own as he might overstay his welcome. So i led him to my hostel and made him believe i squatted there (e nor provide accommodation money for me).

I couldn't even take him into my guy's room so they dont laugh at me due to the state of my dad. I led him to the reading room and zoomed off. Na bench e sleep while i went to my master-sized mouka foam.

The next day, i came in early enough so he doesn't suspect.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Won't Believe What I Did To My Father by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jan 12, 2018
You did such to your dad??

1 Like

Re: You Won't Believe What I Did To My Father by Cowbuoy: 7:46pm On Jan 12, 2018
Dear Nairalanders,

On behalf of the Yabaleft Mental Institution, we are very sorry for any inconveniences or damages caused by our patient, ChildOfDoom. We have no idea how he escaped from his cell but please be rest assured that we will not rest until we find him & cage him once again.

Signed
Management.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Won't Believe What I Did To My Father by NaoSlay: 7:46pm On Jan 12, 2018

I smell lies.

I led him to the reading room and zoomed off.

So you carried your dad and he slept in general reading room.

And the potters did not even talk to you.

Continue.

Re: You Won't Believe What I Did To My Father by donstan18: 7:49pm On Jan 12, 2018
ChildOfDoom:
i remember one time i was staying on my own in Benin, my dad informed me that he was coming over for an engagement in benin and so needed a place to perch for the night.

Knowing that he was a nuisance, i didn't want him to know i stayed on my own as he might overstay his welcome. So i led him to my hostel and made him believe i squatted there (e nor provide accommodation money for me).

I couldn't even take him into my guy's room so they dont laugh at me due to the state of my dad. I led him to the reading room and zoomed off. Na bench e sleep while i went to my master-sized mouka foam.

The next day, i came in early enough so he doesn't suspect.

Things we do for NL attention.

Lai Mohamed

Re: You Won't Believe What I Did To My Father by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jan 12, 2018
Your dad, a nuisance?. May God forgive u. Knowing you will or already have kids of your own, may they not do the same to you
Re: You Won't Believe What I Did To My Father by KushyKush: 7:52pm On Jan 12, 2018
When a fool is suppose to use condom during sex but he fails to, he will give birth to kids who will despise him and use his name to seek attention for likes on nairaland

7 Likes

Re: You Won't Believe What I Did To My Father by Thewesterner(m): 8:03pm On Jan 12, 2018
Your dad 'nuisance'? 'over stay his welcome'?... A beg push this post to the joke section
Re: You Won't Believe What I Did To My Father by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jan 12, 2018
You are indeed a childofdoom cry I cry for your life
Re: You Won't Believe What I Did To My Father by Daysun55(m): 8:29pm On Jan 12, 2018
I weep cry childofdoom who do you like this
Re: You Won't Believe What I Did To My Father by ChildOfDoom: 9:07pm On Jan 12, 2018
OceanmorganTrix:
You did such to your dad??

holier than thou. As if you didn't do worse.

Our fathers were generally abusive and pests. No privacy/rest when they are around.

Hian! Can't imagine living with him.
Re: You Won't Believe What I Did To My Father by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jan 12, 2018
You are a bad child for calling your father a nuisance.
Re: You Won't Believe What I Did To My Father by damichworld(m): 9:26pm On Jan 12, 2018
Chikita66:
You are a bad child for calling your father a nuisance.

Sis, help me use Jenifer grammar for this "bar childe"
Re: You Won't Believe What I Did To My Father by heendrix(m): 10:10pm On Jan 12, 2018
Cowbuoy:
Dear Nairalanders,

On behalf of the Yabaleft Mental Institution, we are very sorry for any inconveniences or damages caused by our patient, ChildOfDoom. We have no idea how he escaped from his cell but please be rest assured that we will not rest until we find him & cage him once again.

Signed
Management.

Lol grin

1 Like

Re: You Won't Believe What I Did To My Father by Lonestar124: 10:13pm On Jan 12, 2018
Cowbuoy:
Dear Nairalanders,

Signed
Management.

grin cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: You Won't Believe What I Did To My Father by Nobody: 11:49pm On Jan 12, 2018
ChildOfDoom:
holier than thou. As if you didn't do worse.

Our fathers were generally abusive and pests. No privacy/rest when they are around.

Hian! Can't imagine living with him.

Kai, I don't even ignore my dad's call on phone except I want to call him back
Re: You Won't Believe What I Did To My Father by ChildOfDoom: 10:10am On Jan 13, 2018
Cowbuoy:
Dear Nairalanders,

On behalf of the Yabaleft Mental Institution, we are very sorry for any inconveniences or damages caused by our patient, Chil.dOfDoom. We have no idea how he escaped from his cell but please be rest assured that we will not rest until we find him & cage him once again.

Signed
Management.

duurrrrrhhhhh

Re: You Won't Believe What I Did To My Father by adahgold(m): 10:27am On Jan 13, 2018
And you are happy about that hmmm.
Re: You Won't Believe What I Did To My Father by YoungDaNaval(m): 10:38am On Jan 13, 2018
I read this post with tears in my eyes. You have a dad who's still alive and yet you call him a nuisance? SMH ! R.I.P dad, You remain my hero for life. I'll forever miss you. Rest on my hero
Re: You Won't Believe What I Did To My Father by Noloss(f): 8:29pm On Jan 13, 2018
Oruko lo nro omo... Your name says it all.
Re: You Won't Believe What I Did To My Father by Noloss(f): 8:33pm On Jan 13, 2018
NaoSlay:

I smell lies.

Continue.

grin grin he should continue these lies he's sharing
Re: You Won't Believe What I Did To My Father by Daronyk(f): 9:42pm On Jan 13, 2018
Your dad is a nuisance? No wonder your Moniker bears 'doom'
Re: You Won't Believe What I Did To My Father by ChildOfDoom: 9:36am On Feb 04, 2018
NaoSlay:

I smell lies.

Continue.

they noticed but i had to come up with something. I said he was stranded and needed to attend an important meeting the following.

He also won them over with his sweet words. They even suggested i took him inside but i lied i knew no one there.

(1) (Reply)

OMG ! Bobrisky Released New Powerful Hot Photos....isn't He Cute / 'getting Married Is Like A Secret Cult'- Lady Says (see Her Face / My Husband Is A Billionaire But Terrible In Bed. Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.