Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,636 members, 7,813,099 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:59 AM

You won't believe what I saw at the mall yesterday (pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You won't believe what I saw at the mall yesterday (pics) (5737 Views)

What I Saw At The Mall Yesterday / Ghana: Main Chick Beats Side Chick With Her Wig After She Caught Her At The Mall / Ghanaian Lady Turns Down Boyfriendโ€™s Proposal In The Mall, Pours Water On Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You won't believe what I saw at the mall yesterday (pics) by Iamdbull: 2:38pm On Aug 06, 2023
So this evening I was down and depressed and I thought of how to cheer myself up, so I decided to visit a store nearby and lo and behold there it was, the most beautiful piece of clothing have ever seen, I took it in my two hands gazing at it full of admiration but then I was scared of the amount it would cost because such a wonderful piece will likely go for millions of dollars, only for the storekeepers to tell me the price and I was stunned how? So it's possible to get something with so much quality at such a little price.

Since I wore this beautiful piece of clothing, have never been this happy, life is good! Go get yours.

@maldives_collections

Shout out to qtguru met him and he was really awesome.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: You won't believe what I saw at the mall yesterday (pics) by Acekidc4(m): 2:40pm On Aug 06, 2023
All this epistle wey you type upโ˜๏ธthis is just your own stylish way of telling us that you are now their Ambassador Abi ๐Ÿ™„ with this your style style Advertisement of their Products!!Clap for yourself ๐Ÿ‘

4 Likes

Re: You won't believe what I saw at the mall yesterday (pics) by Iamdbull: 3:50pm On Aug 06, 2023
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: You won't believe what I saw at the mall yesterday (pics) by Nobody: 3:54pm On Aug 06, 2023
Iamdbull:
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
please sir i hope u succeed in ur endeavour, I'm one of ur fans here amd ur success is my priority and i stream u music too

please u fit dash me just 2k i can work for it too mayb i should refer people to ur YouTube acc or something, it being a hard to be a man, never chop something good since yesterday night

9060416134 opay Johnson

2 Likes

Re: You won't believe what I saw at the mall yesterday (pics) by ghettochild(m): 5:11pm On Aug 06, 2023
How much is the jacket top??
Re: You won't believe what I saw at the mall yesterday (pics) by elpochas: 5:58pm On Aug 06, 2023
Dbull my man,I wonder who dy give u money to dy wear small small designers clothes.

5 Likes

Re: You won't believe what I saw at the mall yesterday (pics) by Nobody: 6:10pm On Aug 06, 2023
Did you meet with qtguru yesterday, he said he saw you
Re: You won't believe what I saw at the mall yesterday (pics) by marlow1962(m): 7:07pm On Aug 06, 2023
elpochas:
Dbull my man,I wonder who dy give u money to dy wear small small designers clothes.
That's an insult my bro. Never ask a man how he makes his money.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: You won't believe what I saw at the mall yesterday (pics) by Exmilitant(m): 7:15pm On Aug 06, 2023
What's with these shorts wey niggars dey wear up and down these days?
OP follow that sweater with Black Jeans and white canvas shoe and you'll be alright.
Re: You won't believe what I saw at the mall yesterday (pics) by NastiLord: 8:45pm On Aug 06, 2023
Exmilitant:
OP follow that sweater with Black Jeans and white canvas shoe and you'll be alright.
I feel cool and comfortable with shorts.
Re: You won't believe what I saw at the mall yesterday (pics) by Iamdbull: 8:59pm On Aug 06, 2023
ghettochild:
How much is the jacket top??
It's 15k, but I'll give you for 10k as per Nairalander

1 Like

Re: You won't believe what I saw at the mall yesterday (pics) by BossGerald: 9:04pm On Aug 06, 2023
Iphone camera doing wonders...congratulations iamdbull.

More wins Bro
Re: You won't believe what I saw at the mall yesterday (pics) by Iamdbull: 9:10pm On Aug 06, 2023
Acekidc4:
All this epistle wey you type upโ˜๏ธthere is just your own stylish way of telling us that you are now their Ambassador Abi ๐Ÿ™„ with this your style style Advertisement of their Products!!Clap for yourself ๐Ÿ‘
It's actually my brand

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: You won't believe what I saw at the mall yesterday (pics) by Abolodje: 9:20pm On Aug 06, 2023
This piece wey I read just give me depression I nor even read am finish.
But Iamdbull you be like who go dey file refund talk true๐Ÿซต๐Ÿฝ
Re: You won't believe what I saw at the mall yesterday (pics) by Iamdbull: 9:32pm On Aug 06, 2023
IconicR:
Did you meet with qtguru yesterday, he said he saw you
Yes, I mentioned it in my write up?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You won't believe what I saw at the mall yesterday (pics) by Nobody: 9:33pm On Aug 06, 2023
Iamdbull:

Yes, I mentioned it in my write up?
He said nice things about you as well.
Re: You won't believe what I saw at the mall yesterday (pics) by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 10:19pm On Aug 06, 2023
Rest in jesus name this boy
Re: You won't believe what I saw at the mall yesterday (pics) by Goodlady(f): 10:57pm On Aug 06, 2023
Iamdbull:
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
You need spiritual cleansing from a priestess to activate your career
Re: You won't believe what I saw at the mall yesterday (pics) by Kimiso(m): 11:00pm On Aug 06, 2023
Exmilitant:
it is to indicate that life is short like knicker, everyone can make it if you put in more efforts and have the faith and believe in yourself, that's why you see many street boys wearing shorts but using 13pro max
Re: You won't believe what I saw at the mall yesterday (pics) by jydopapa001(m): 2:49am On Aug 07, 2023
Nice one !!

I sell pos terminals...

Moniepoint
Cash234
9rapoint
Flutterwave

Contact me on 0..7..0..3..5..3..0..5..9..7..8
Re: You won't believe what I saw at the mall yesterday (pics) by IjebuWarrior: 7:07am On Aug 07, 2023
Poverty mentality... who wears light jacket in 9ja hot weather?
Re: You won't believe what I saw at the mall yesterday (pics) by Brownshoe: 12:20pm On Aug 07, 2023
Iamdbull:
So this evening I was down and depressed and I thought of how to cheer myself up, so I decided to visit a store nearby and lo and behold there it was, the most beautiful piece of clothing have ever seen, I took it in my two hands gazing at it full of admiration but then I was scared of the amount it would cost because such a wonderful piece will likely go for millions of dollars, only for the storekeepers to tell me the price and I was stunned how? So it's possible to get something with so much quality at such a little price.

Since I wore this beautiful piece of clothing, have never been this happy, life is good! Go get yours.

@maldives_collections

Shout out to qtguru met him and he was really awesome.
I like this hoodie, how much if I want to buy
Re: You won't believe what I saw at the mall yesterday (pics) by ghettochild(m): 6:17pm On Aug 07, 2023
Iamdbull:

It's 15k, but I'll give you for 10k as per Nairalander
Send ur whatsapp number

(1) (Reply)

Am I Wicked Or Just Smart 4 Doing This To My Husband / Felt Like Dropping This(pics) / What A 20 Year Old Girl Told Me Yesterday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.