Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

Help! I Am So Hooked To Her. - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! I Am So Hooked To Her. (76617 Views)

I Have Gotten Her Hooked With My Cassava / She Hooked Him With Pregnancy And This Is What She Got In Return / Girl Hooked Up With A Guy, Stole His Phone, What Happened Next Will Shock You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! I Am So Hooked To Her. by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jan 14, 2018
Looool
Re: Help! I Am So Hooked To Her. by FreshBoss007: 1:02pm On Jan 14, 2018
sacluxisback:

I am considering getting her pregnant to tie her down regardless of consequences.

fyi.. she's chopping other d###s...the best thing to do is to enjoy while offer last.
Re: Help! I Am So Hooked To Her. by blackfase(m): 1:03pm On Jan 14, 2018
Op, shey u don hear say our sistas dey use one kain oil now bah? Maybe here is d answer to d puzzle.....
Re: Help! I Am So Hooked To Her. by frank41(m): 1:07pm On Jan 14, 2018
sacluxisback:

What do you recommend?
There are so many ideal things you should look out in a woman....sex shouldn't be the number priority.Have you ever tot of or dreamt of how you want you home to be? Marriage is not all about sex bro....what of tomao you don't meet up with her sexual demands? because there are possible things (health challenges) that could prompt such....certainly she will opt out and look for another alternative.
Re: Help! I Am So Hooked To Her. by SmellingAnus(m): 1:40pm On Jan 14, 2018
99foxxy:
I will tell my brothers this.
nice... You will do them a whole lot of good by telling them this... At least if they disobey you, they will remember that you once advised them against it...
Re: Help! I Am So Hooked To Her. by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jan 14, 2018
frank41:

There are so many ideal things you should look out in a woman....sex shouldn't be the number priority.Have you ever tot of or dreamt of how you want you home to be? Marriage is not all about sex bro....what of tomao you don't meet up with her sexual demands? because there are possible things (health challenges) that could prompt such....certainly she will opt out and look for another alternative.

Sex is a strong factor regardless.

If not you won't have 60 year old fathers chasing unilag girls.

1 Like

Re: Help! I Am So Hooked To Her. by Jitey(m): 2:23pm On Jan 14, 2018
sacluxisback:
There is this babe i have been dating on/ off for close to 3 years now.

We have had countless arguments but we always settle.

I find it hard to break up with her,because her pussy is so sweet!!

Not all vaginas are the same to be honest. Her own is like cocaine.

Very fresh and clean. I dont know if it is lust or love but nowadays nothing she does is wrong in my eyes.

I have made attempts to take it to the next level with her but she said her people dont accept mbaise men.(She is from agulu, anambra)

The only problem i have with her is that she bugs me for money all the time but i have been able to handle it.

She prefers friends with benefits arrangements, of which i pay her a token.

I am considering getting her pregnant to tie her down regardless of consequences.

Please i need mature advice on how to move on from her because even if i marry someone else. I will still be banging her which i don't want to do.

do you think you are the only one she is banging for money.. Please look for another girl
Re: Help! I Am So Hooked To Her. by pally123: 2:44pm On Jan 14, 2018
RadicallyBlunt:
Your matter be like ileya ram weh dem dey feed he come think say him owner like am
Classic!
Re: Help! I Am So Hooked To Her. by flyforall: 3:14pm On Jan 14, 2018
KOBNOME victim 101...Go for deliverance
Re: Help! I Am So Hooked To Her. by Apostle1617: 3:23pm On Jan 14, 2018
ReinaFarine:

It is not a naija situation with tbe adies to expect material presents in exchange for sexual favours... And i don't think you love her... It is the sex... And trust me, marriage needs more than sex to make it work. Continue whatever crazy arrangement you're having with her.. But please, little by little take your heart out of it... Think of her flaws so you can take of those rose coloured glasses. When that's done, you can knock her off that pedestal... Then you will see real women that are with you for what you make them feel and not cash...
Marriage is something you will stay with for at least 40-60 years...( God give us lengthy years) I don't think you should rush into it because of tight pussy and athletic body... Can you still stay with her and her demanding-cash attitude when she's fifty and two flabby and old for all the hot sex? Can you stay with her if she's at her worst and can't ride you because of a medical condition? Can you make this woman your half and trust her around richer men like your clients or boss? Can you make her the mother of your kids without the fear of her leaving you and the kids for greener pastures?
I think you should continue serial dating (with caution of course) until you find someone that loves you as much as you love them... Marriage will hurt if you're the one that loves more oh!
My mum used to say... Marital partner is like a pair of shoe if you buy the one too tight, it will pinch you and hurt you too much for you to run the marriage race... And the one that's too big, you'll have to drag along carefully for you not to lose it... But if you still want to marry her... Okay oh

Waow ! U said it all ..
Re: Help! I Am So Hooked To Her. by frank41(m): 4:09pm On Jan 14, 2018
sacluxisback:

Sex is a strong factor regardless.

If not you won't have 60 year old fathers chasing unilag girls.

Hope you read what I sent for you clearly .sex shouldnt be a priority for choosing wife material.
Secondly,a womanizer is always a womanizer....go and check the records of those 60years men chasing unilag girls...it all started during their youthful/bachelor age till old age they are still womanizing.check their homes,you will discover that there is no harmony there.
Such ugly attitude is not justifiable both in the sight of God and In the sight of men.
Let's take for instance a man settles down with such woman because of how good she is in bed.Then at late 40s,He develops any of the cardiovascular diseases or become diabetic which can certainly lead to quick ejaculation or impotency.What do you think that is likely to happen?That is life for you.
The eyes for dating and the eyes for choosing/searching for a life time partner is entirely different.

1 Like

Re: Help! I Am So Hooked To Her. by eulogy: 4:17pm On Jan 14, 2018
Power of toto!
Re: Help! I Am So Hooked To Her. by Mariangeles(f): 5:09pm On Jan 14, 2018
Diamond23:
[color=#770077][/color]Not just hr pu**y buh d mere fact she z frm Anambra state got u addicted to her, not just u alone but most men frm ur side.did I hear u said u will got her pregnant to hook her??, dat doesn't work in our side cux pregnant girls r not given out for marriage, its a taboo unless her parents r not aware if nt she will deliver ur first blood in her father's house making d child a member of her family. Xo ur idea no work grin grin grin grin.....The best thing to do if u r truly interested in marrying her z to met her parents nd hear frm dem cux sometimes they do use der parents as an excuse once d guy z frm imo or mbaise to be precise or u stick wit ur friends with benefits wit her.
Don't think so highly of yourself...Anambra girls indeed!
You damn well know Imo state girls are more beautiful, smarter, well cultured, more educated than an average Anambra girl.
When people from other tribes say Igbo girls sound Igbotic, like material things and are too pompous, We all know these traits fits the typical Anambra girl perfectly.
Re: Help! I Am So Hooked To Her. by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jan 14, 2018
Mariangeles:
You damn well know Imo state girls are more beautiful, smarter, well cultured, more educated than an average Anambra girl.
When people from other tribes say Igbo girls sound Igbotic, like material things and are too pompous, We all know these traits fits the typical Anambra girl perfectly.

Very true.

There is one i went out with recently. I bought pad for her on the first date. Imagine.
Re: Help! I Am So Hooked To Her. by Mariangeles(f): 5:21pm On Jan 14, 2018
sacluxisback:

Very true.

There is one i went out with recently. I bought pad for her on the first date. Imagine.
If you're an Imo state guy, don't waste your time and resources on a girl from Anambra state...believe me, you don't want to go there!
They are very proud
They don't really know how take care of their husbands...you'll see their husbands running errands
They are lazy
They don't know how to manage resources... believe me, it's not worth it
There are few good and loyal ones though.
All these points are true stories of different people
Re: Help! I Am So Hooked To Her. by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jan 14, 2018
Mariangeles:
If you're an Imo state guy, don't waste your time and resources on a girl from Anambra state...believe me, you don't want to go there!
They are very proud
They don't really know how take care of their husbands...you'll see their husbands running errands
They are lazy
They don't know how to manage resources... believe me, it's not worth it
There are few good and loyal ones though.
All these points are true stories of different people

I will consider your advice.
Re: Help! I Am So Hooked To Her. by Diamond23(f): 5:55pm On Jan 14, 2018
Mariangeles:
More educated,Smarter,beautiful nd well cultured my a$$ grin grin

Re: Help! I Am So Hooked To Her. by Mariangeles(f): 6:11pm On Jan 14, 2018
Diamond23:
[color=#770077][/color]Not just hr pu**y buh d mere fact she z frm Anambra state got u addicted to her, not just u alone but most men frm ur side.did I hear u said u will got her pregnant to hook her??, dat doesn't work in our side cux pregnant girls r not given out for marriage, its a taboo unless her parents r not aware if nt she will deliver ur first blood in her father's house making d child a member of her family. Xo ur idea no work grin grin grin grin.....The best thing to do if u r truly interested in marrying her z to met her parents nd hear frm dem cux sometimes they do use der parents as an excuse once d guy z frm imo or mbaise to be precise or u stick wit ur friends with benefits wit her.
At least she did better than this piece of crap you typed here...and I'm even sure you type better than you talk
Re: Help! I Am So Hooked To Her. by Diamond23(f): 6:13pm On Jan 14, 2018
Mariangeles:
U sound xo pained?? xo because she rejected u nd all dat u r made of, u know tink Imo girls r superior,...... wot ever rocks ur boat!
Re: Help! I Am So Hooked To Her. by Diamond23(f): 6:20pm On Jan 14, 2018
Mariangeles:
At least she did better than this piece of crap you typed here...and I'm even sure you type better than you talk
YOU TYPE BETTER THAN YOU.....i v seen it PERFECTIONIST undecided
Re: Help! I Am So Hooked To Her. by Mariangeles(f): 6:51pm On Jan 14, 2018
Diamond23:
YOU TYPE BETTER THAN YOU.....i v seen it PERFECTIONIST undecided
Read my comment again and assimilate... slowly this time
Re: Help! I Am So Hooked To Her. by Diamond23(f): 6:54pm On Jan 14, 2018
Mariangeles:
Read my comment again and assimilate... slowly this time
kk just did, buh u still dnt make any sense.
Re: Help! I Am So Hooked To Her. by Mariangeles(f): 6:55pm On Jan 14, 2018
Diamond23:
U sound xo pained?? xo because she rejected u nd all dat u r made of, u know tink Imo girls r superior,...... wot ever rocks ur boat!
What is she talking about?

1 Like

Re: Help! I Am So Hooked To Her. by Mariangeles(f): 6:58pm On Jan 14, 2018
Diamond23:
kk just did, buh u still dnt make any sense.
If you still don't get it, trust me, you never will!
Re: Help! I Am So Hooked To Her. by Diamond23(f): 6:59pm On Jan 14, 2018
Mariangeles:
What is she talking about?
Don't tell me ur brain z filled with fertilizer
Re: Help! I Am So Hooked To Her. by Mariangeles(f): 7:04pm On Jan 14, 2018
Diamond23:
Don't tell me ur brain z filled with fertilizer
Hahahaha...trust me you don't want to go there 'cause I'll cut you and mince you up aggressively like a piece of raw meat...NONSENSE!
Re: Help! I Am So Hooked To Her. by Diamond23(f): 7:04pm On Jan 14, 2018
Mariangeles:
If you still don't get it, trust me, you never will!
cuz u make no sense!
Re: Help! I Am So Hooked To Her. by Diamond23(f): 7:10pm On Jan 14, 2018
Mariangeles:
Hahahaha...trust me you don't want to go there 'cause I'll cut you and mince you up aggressively like a piece of raw meat...NONSENSE!
Bring it on shithole grin
Re: Help! I Am So Hooked To Her. by Mariangeles(f): 7:10pm On Jan 14, 2018
sacluxisback:

I will consider your advice.
Please do bro...since you're ready to do the needful by putting a ring on it and she's not willing, discard her like a used sanitary pad 'cause she's not worth it and look for yourself a tight virgin girl who's willing to accept you for who you are.
Re: Help! I Am So Hooked To Her. by Mariangeles(f): 7:12pm On Jan 14, 2018
Diamond23:
Bring it on shithole grin
Oh you mean "bling it on"

1 Like

Re: Help! I Am So Hooked To Her. by Diamond23(f): 7:16pm On Jan 14, 2018
Mariangeles:
Oh you mean "bling it on"
iti grin grin grin dnt tell me u r going blind already?
Re: Help! I Am So Hooked To Her. by Mariangeles(f): 7:20pm On Jan 14, 2018
Diamond23:
iti grin grin grin dnt tell me u r going blind already?
OMG!
are you so so slow?... someone please do her a favour and explain it sloooooooowly to her

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Is Looking For Igbo Husband, Tall, 40-45 Years, No Born-Again / Lady Exposes A Married Man Stalking Her On Facebook (Screenshot) / Man Catches Wife Having Sex In Matrimonial Home With Relation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.