Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:02 AM

Need A Girl For Companionship. So Lonely - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Need A Girl For Companionship. So Lonely (2000 Views)

I Am So Lonely / Reply To: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! / Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need A Girl For Companionship. So Lonely by Kentnickole(m): 9:40pm On Jan 13, 2018
I need a girl to talk to, share thoughts with... I dont mind paying her monthly for this. Am so tired of being lonely. If interested pm me.
Re: Need A Girl For Companionship. So Lonely by donstan18: 9:41pm On Jan 13, 2018
Go marry
Re: Need A Girl For Companionship. So Lonely by Amarabae(f): 9:46pm On Jan 13, 2018
Go and buy a dog.
The pet will keep you company.
And most importantly involve yourself with the things of God more,
Participate in church activities the more.
You will be happy

5 Likes

Re: Need A Girl For Companionship. So Lonely by greatnaija01: 9:46pm On Jan 13, 2018
you have a mental imbalance. There is 2go, wechat, so many apps even badoo that you can use to get girls... without really paying... and also you live in a state or a place where both males n females exist... why on earth would u be this desperate?
its simply hormones in you talking....

Before you get lonely, who have u helped because lonely people are also selfish people... if you have been good to everyone, you would not be lonely infact you would be trying to find time to be alone.

so pls reconsider your priorities

Kentnickole:
I need a girl to talk to, share thoughts with... I dont mind paying her monthly for this. Am so tired of being lonely. If interested pm me.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Need A Girl For Companionship. So Lonely by Eleganza33(f): 9:47pm On Jan 13, 2018
Ehya u stil miss ur ex gf kpele.

1 Like

Re: Need A Girl For Companionship. So Lonely by deedy111: 9:48pm On Jan 13, 2018
No man with money can be this desperate, even if you be monkey

1 Like

Re: Need A Girl For Companionship. So Lonely by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jan 13, 2018
Nairaland is a dead zone to get what you want, na mostly dummy girls full here
Re: Need A Girl For Companionship. So Lonely by Kentnickole(m): 10:00pm On Jan 13, 2018
greatnaija01:
you have a mental imbalance. There is 2go, wechat, so many apps even badoo that you can use to get girls... without really paying... and also you live in a state or a place where both males n females exist... why on earth would u be this desperate?

Before you get lonely, who have u helped because lonely people are also selfish people... if you have been good to everyone, you would not be lonely infact you would be trying to find time to be alone.

Thanks for your insult.
Re: Need A Girl For Companionship. So Lonely by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jan 13, 2018
Amarabae:
Go and buy a dog.
The pet will keep you company.
And most importantly involve yourself with the things of God more,
Participate in church activities the more.
You will be happy

Amara, you must be very wicked

And did I not say you are a troublemaker!

grin grin grin
Re: Need A Girl For Companionship. So Lonely by Kentnickole(m): 10:14pm On Jan 13, 2018
Eleganza33:
smiles...
Re: Need A Girl For Companionship. So Lonely by gozzlin: 11:48pm On Jan 13, 2018
Eleganza33:
Eleganza nwa Abia, I love your eyes. smiley
Re: Need A Girl For Companionship. So Lonely by Nobody: 12:30am On Jan 14, 2018
Kentnickole:
How much you go pay me may I dey gist you, I get degree for gistology cheesy.
Re: Need A Girl For Companionship. So Lonely by tossie101(f): 12:38am On Jan 14, 2018
Hm
Re: Need A Girl For Companionship. So Lonely by Blackhawk03(f): 12:41am On Jan 14, 2018
Chikita66:

Chikita Chikito! Cash madam! cheesy

No worry, I go dey supply you more gists and you go dey gimme my share. How you see am?

Re: Need A Girl For Companionship. So Lonely by Nobody: 12:50am On Jan 14, 2018
Bro, just tell us you need p*#sy and stop beating around the bush saying you need companionship.

We know your type, you think our girls on NL will fall for that your cheap strategy,

Mtchew, he wants to use money to lure our humble girls...
Re: Need A Girl For Companionship. So Lonely by IamAirforce1: 12:54am On Jan 14, 2018
Cc Biacan

The OP is loaded
This opportunity must not pass you by.
Re: Need A Girl For Companionship. So Lonely by YoungDaNaval(m): 12:57am On Jan 14, 2018
You need a girl to talk to and you don't mind paying monthly for to just talk to you abi? Pm me if you're serious. I'll get one for you but na pay before service
Re: Need A Girl For Companionship. So Lonely by YoungDaNaval(m): 12:59am On Jan 14, 2018
Ollygentle:
Bro, just tell us you need p*#sy and stop beating around the bush saying you need companionship.

We know your type, you think our girls on NL will fall for that your cheap strategy,

Mtchew, he wants to use money to lure our humble girls...
nna I tire ooh
Re: Need A Girl For Companionship. So Lonely by Nobody: 1:08am On Jan 14, 2018
greatnaija01:

on point
Re: Need A Girl For Companionship. So Lonely by Nobody: 1:09am On Jan 14, 2018
YoungDaNaval:
You need a girl to talk to and you don't mind paying monthly for to just talk to you abi? Pm me if you're serious. I'll get one for you but na pay before service
op na potential maga cheesy
Re: Need A Girl For Companionship. So Lonely by YoungDaNaval(m): 1:13am On Jan 14, 2018
lefulefu:
op na potential maga cheesy
Hahah nobi small efulefu. Bros you still dey awake?
Re: Need A Girl For Companionship. So Lonely by Nobody: 1:41am On Jan 14, 2018
Blackhawk03:

Chikita Chikito! Cash madam! cheesy

No worry, I go dey supply you more gists and you go dey gimme my share. How you see am?
I dey like this kind arrangement, e no bad at all.
Re: Need A Girl For Companionship. So Lonely by Kentnickole(m): 7:29am On Jan 14, 2018
Chikita66:
Lol gist me about wat na
Re: Need A Girl For Companionship. So Lonely by Nobody: 8:52am On Jan 14, 2018
Kentnickole:
Lol gist me about wat na
Shebi you dey find gisting partner.
Re: Need A Girl For Companionship. So Lonely by Eleganza33(f): 9:22am On Jan 14, 2018
gozzlin:

Eleganza nwa Abia, I love your eyes. smiley
lol i be nwa imo o i no be nwa abia,happy sunday
Re: Need A Girl For Companionship. So Lonely by prettyaura: 12:17pm On Jan 14, 2018
Kentnickole:
went through your previous post and I felt for u….how old are you? are you schooling or working already? let's start from there..I won't charge u too much..reply with ur email address
Re: Need A Girl For Companionship. So Lonely by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jan 14, 2018
YoungDaNaval:
Hahah nobi small efulefu. Bros you still dey awake?
happy Sunday.op don get the babe wey he dey look for yet? cheesy
Re: Need A Girl For Companionship. So Lonely by Kentnickole(m): 1:47pm On Jan 14, 2018
Chikita66:
Shebi you dey find gisting partner.
Lols. Not just that.
Re: Need A Girl For Companionship. So Lonely by Jamariwolf4(f): 1:49pm On Jan 14, 2018
Kentnickole:
Lols. Not just that.
how much will you pay me?
Re: Need A Girl For Companionship. So Lonely by Kentnickole(m): 1:50pm On Jan 14, 2018
prettyaura:
went through your previous post and I felt for u….how old are you? are you schooling or working already? let's start from there..I won't charge u too much..reply with ur email address
Lols. I'm older than u dear. Through wt school long time ago and working.
Re: Need A Girl For Companionship. So Lonely by Kentnickole(m): 1:53pm On Jan 14, 2018
Jamariwolf4:
how much will you pay me?
PM me.
Re: Need A Girl For Companionship. So Lonely by prettyaura: 2:23pm On Jan 14, 2018
Kentnickole:
Lols. I'm older than u dear. Through wt school long time ago and working.
that's funny..u don't know me u don't know my age...put ur email address if indeed u need help..can't pm my set-up email address isn't functioning

(1) (2) (Reply)

SA Lady Cuts Off Her Whole Family After Her Pastor Said They Bewitched Her / Love / Nigerian Lady Calls Herself A Bad B|tch While Showing Off Her Boobz On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.