Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,278 members, 7,829,621 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:46 AM

Cut Her Loose! Let Her Go!(photo) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Cut Her Loose! Let Her Go!(photo) (9922 Views)

Nigeria: Lady Exchanges Her Life With Iphone 13 As Sakawa Boys Cut Her Into Piec / Man Forced His Girlfriend To Cut Her Hair, Captured Her After The Haircut. PICX / I Crush On My Colleague: Should I Let Her Know Or Should I Keep This To Myself? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Cut Her Loose! Let Her Go!(photo) by Deji63: 10:31pm On Jan 17, 2018
Anthony0094:

Don't believe in karma

Until it strikes you hard then your mother and wife with the scattered " garden" will start to run helter skelter looking for how to beg baba God to save your unremorseful self. Gotta watch your actions bro. Karma fights bad. I'm 55 this year. Thats why I know better.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Women If U Love White Men Just Go Ahead And Date Them / Picture That Shows Nigerian Girls Will Do Anything For Money / Is 4 Years Too Long For Courtship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.