Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,287 members, 7,815,493 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:18 PM

Ladies,do U Like Guys Staring At Ur Body Lustfully - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies,do U Like Guys Staring At Ur Body Lustfully (6918 Views)

Ladies, What Do You Think Instantly U Caught Guys Staring At You / Guys Staring At Their Girl's Facial Expressions During ..........why? / Guys, Do You Feel Uncomfortable When Ladies Are Obviously Staring At You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies,do U Like Guys Staring At Ur Body Lustfully by johnterry4: 10:20am On Apr 12, 2010
ladies,do u like guys staring at ur body lustfully?
Re: Ladies,do U Like Guys Staring At Ur Body Lustfully by Nobody: 10:32am On Apr 12, 2010
i dont mind it but some men look like wolves about to tuck into dinner shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies,do U Like Guys Staring At Ur Body Lustfully by daduke2k(m): 10:42am On Apr 12, 2010
@ebony. Hey i do dat 2 ur profile pix. Lol
Re: Ladies,do U Like Guys Staring At Ur Body Lustfully by Hafolabi: 10:44am On Apr 12, 2010
lol shocked grin cry
Re: Ladies,do U Like Guys Staring At Ur Body Lustfully by Nobody: 10:46am On Apr 12, 2010
daduke2k:

@ebony. Hey i do dat 2 your profile pix. Lol
I always knew you were a chubber-lover wink wink wink wink
Re: Ladies,do U Like Guys Staring At Ur Body Lustfully by daduke2k(m): 10:49am On Apr 12, 2010
Hey nt dat kinda chubby , its 2 much. Kant handle dat. . . .
Re: Ladies,do U Like Guys Staring At Ur Body Lustfully by googles: 11:10am On Apr 12, 2010
[size=15pt]YES!!![/size] cool
Re: Ladies,do U Like Guys Staring At Ur Body Lustfully by Nobody: 11:13am On Apr 12, 2010
NO! NO! NO! did I say no?
Re: Ladies,do U Like Guys Staring At Ur Body Lustfully by daduke2k(m): 11:14am On Apr 12, 2010
@googles. Post ya ful body pix i wana stare @ ya. Howdy? Roki, yes u did. . . . . .
Re: Ladies,do U Like Guys Staring At Ur Body Lustfully by Sagamite(m): 4:43pm On Apr 12, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

i dont mind it but some men look like wolves about to tuck into dinner shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin grin

Chineke!

Have we met before in real life?
Re: Ladies,do U Like Guys Staring At Ur Body Lustfully by KennyG6(m): 4:49pm On Apr 12, 2010
any woman who says she does is a bleeding hypocrite! These same women spend hours on end in getting dressed and lots of money to adorn themselves to what end? is it not to get noticed? then they turn round and say men are leering at them, shior
Re: Ladies,do U Like Guys Staring At Ur Body Lustfully by iice(f): 4:52pm On Apr 12, 2010
Some women don't need to adorn themselves or primp themselves for men to lust after their bodies cheesy

@Topic yes grin [s]I however am very lazy with primping. . .tomboy code and all[/s] cool
Re: Ladies,do U Like Guys Staring At Ur Body Lustfully by Nobody: 4:53pm On Apr 12, 2010
Sagamite:

Chineke!

Have we met before in real life?
So it was you? shocked shocked shocked shocked I almost fell down the 50 flights of stairs please dont do that again shocked shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin
Re: Ladies,do U Like Guys Staring At Ur Body Lustfully by Nobody: 4:54pm On Apr 12, 2010
iice:

Some women don't need to adorn themselves or primp themselves for men to lust after their bodies cheesy

@Topic yes grin [s]I however am very lazy with primping. . .tomboy code and all[/s] cool

I have to agree with this, some-days when one goes out looking like a bag-lady, one still gets looked at like the last piece of chicken on the buffet tray grin grin grin
Re: Ladies,do U Like Guys Staring At Ur Body Lustfully by iice(f): 4:56pm On Apr 12, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

I have to agree with this, some-days when one goes out looking like a bag-lady, one still gets looked at like the last piece of chicken on the buffet tray grin grin grin

Rofl grin grin
Re: Ladies,do U Like Guys Staring At Ur Body Lustfully by Sagamite(m): 4:57pm On Apr 12, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

Dang! shocked shocked shocked

Now I am sure we have met.  grin grin grin grin grin

Ebonyeyes:

So it was you? shocked shocked shocked shocked I almost fell down the 50 flights of stairs please dont do that again shocked shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin

Chei!

So you were the prey that escaped and left me panting for my dinner slash dessert!  angry
Re: Ladies,do U Like Guys Staring At Ur Body Lustfully by KennyG6(m): 4:59pm On Apr 12, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

and so? arent women meant to be looked at? isnt that one of the wonders of nature? I bet if you asked all these girls if they preferred men to ignore them they'd all say no  grin grin
anyway me i like to look so at least you know where i'm coming from grin
Re: Ladies,do U Like Guys Staring At Ur Body Lustfully by MissyB1(m): 5:02pm On Apr 12, 2010
Yes but not by just any dude.
You have to be 'Good Enough' and do it with Class else, ma frown would Question You? cheesy
Re: Ladies,do U Like Guys Staring At Ur Body Lustfully by Nobody: 5:03pm On Apr 12, 2010
Sagamite:

Dang! shocked shocked shocked

Now I am sure we have met.  grin grin grin grin grin

wink wink winkDont just stare like that again, its an ego-boost for the ist 5-10seconds after that, things start to go left grin grin grin

Sagamite:

Chei!

So you were the prey that escaped and left me panting for my dinner slash dessert!  angry
grin grin grin Had to escape one way or the other

Kenny_G:

and so? arent women meant to be looked at? isnt that one of the wonders of nature? I bet if you asked all these girls if they preferred men to ignore them they'd all say no  grin grin
anyway me i like to look so at least you know where i'm coming from grin

I implore you guys to do it more subtly though grin grin grin
Re: Ladies,do U Like Guys Staring At Ur Body Lustfully by Sagamite(m): 5:05pm On Apr 12, 2010
Re: Ladies,do U Like Guys Staring At Ur Body Lustfully by indie22(f): 6:37pm On Apr 12, 2010
Doing it in a subtle way is cool, but oogling kinda gives me the feeling ure saying to yourself, "Chei! If I catch this girl ehn, the kain thing wey I go do am", and that's pervy!
Re: Ladies,do U Like Guys Staring At Ur Body Lustfully by Dark1(m): 6:45pm On Apr 12, 2010
indie22:

Doing it in a subtle way is cool, but oogling kinda gives me the feeling ure saying to yourself, "Chei! If I catch this girl ehn, the kain thing wey I go do am", and that's pervy!

grin grin grin Funny enough this same thought be running through the mind of those doing it (staring) in a subtle way!

99% of the tym, dude in question don't even know he's staring. It takes a gr8 deal of self discipline to subdue that lustful spirit in male species! cheesy
Re: Ladies,do U Like Guys Staring At Ur Body Lustfully by Spanishfly(f): 6:55pm On Apr 12, 2010
YES YES YES YES YES YES grin It makes me feel and know that i am a woman and very attractive. cheesy
Re: Ladies,do U Like Guys Staring At Ur Body Lustfully by Kgdavid(m): 6:58pm On Apr 12, 2010
lol i observed that whenever i cross paths with a fine chic i cant resist starin for a whileand the chics usually will glance my way for a second and move on. i then decided to ignore evry fine babe and observe , my observation was that six out of ten times, if you ignore em completely, they r gonna be the ones starin at you.(probably wonderin wats wrong with you)
Re: Ladies,do U Like Guys Staring At Ur Body Lustfully by yme1(f): 6:59pm On Apr 12, 2010
hmmmmmmmm i like it
especially if he is sweet wink

1 Like

Re: Ladies,do U Like Guys Staring At Ur Body Lustfully by IlDuce1: 7:05pm On Apr 12, 2010
The question should be:
"ladies why do you like guys staring lustfully at your body"
Daughters of eve, all of them.
I wonder why they do that? Surely it cant just be for the attention cos they already getting that from someone
Re: Ladies,do U Like Guys Staring At Ur Body Lustfully by Nobody: 7:44pm On Apr 12, 2010
why won't u women like it,  see una mouth tongue tongue
I even saw this chik 2 day, she was damn gorgeous shocked shocked see her lovely cleavages, her  curvy a$$ was a sight to behold. shocked shocked. infact i was so mesmerized that i didn't even know when i shouted *waoooooooohh* loudly  and obviously she must have heard it, thats y she just smiled  @ me tongue tongue
Re: Ladies,do U Like Guys Staring At Ur Body Lustfully by Sagamite(m): 7:45pm On Apr 12, 2010
Spanishfly:

YES YES YES YES YES YES grin It makes me feel and know that i am a woman and very attractive. cheesy

Thank you, jare. cheesy

indie22:

grin grin grin grin

You can be guaranteed that is what is going on in our heads especially when the girl has one or more ridiculous asset(s).
Re: Ladies,do U Like Guys Staring At Ur Body Lustfully by chic2pimp(m): 9:00pm On Apr 12, 2010
Kgdavid:

lol i observed that whenever i cross paths with a fine chic i cant resist starin for a whileand the chics usually will glance my way for a second and move on. i then decided to ignore evry fine babe and observe , my observation was that six out of ten times, if you ignore em completely, they r gonna be the ones starin at you.(probably wonderin wats wrong with you)
True Talk grin
I can't begin to count the amount of times chics have happily smiled back grin

@ POST

Ofcourse they do.
Take this scenario as an example,  two friends are out and about ,one of the friends is quite clearly getting all the attention while the other is getting none. Do you actually think the other chic won't be jealous? undecided grin grin
Re: Ladies,do U Like Guys Staring At Ur Body Lustfully by daduke2k(m): 9:23pm On Apr 12, 2010
Y wuldnt she? Most women ar psychological attention seekers. . . .
Re: Ladies,do U Like Guys Staring At Ur Body Lustfully by ceasyc(f): 3:23am On Apr 13, 2010
no no no HELL NO. LOL
just having a laff
d answer is yes, most def!(especially d cute guys wink)
all or most of dem/a large number of dem aint gonna get none grin grin wink
aint nutin wrong wit lust or dreamsssssssssssssssss grin
Re: Ladies,do U Like Guys Staring At Ur Body Lustfully by Nobody: 3:26am On Apr 13, 2010
ceasyc:

no no no HELL NO. LOL
just having a laff
d answer is yes, most def!
all or most of dem/a large number of dem aint gonna get none grin grin wink
aint nutin wrong wit lust or dreamsssssssssssssssss grin
sorry for intruding, but is that u in ur profile shocked shocked shocked damn lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Boyfriend Cannot Fhork Pls Help / When Should I Start Having Sex With My New Boyfriend / "All Guys Wooing Me Are After My Boobs' — Ada La Pinky

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.