Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,822,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

Ladies,do U Like Guys Staring At Ur Body Lustfully - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies,do U Like Guys Staring At Ur Body Lustfully (6928 Views)

Ladies, What Do You Think Instantly U Caught Guys Staring At You / Guys Staring At Their Girl's Facial Expressions During ..........why? / Guys, Do You Feel Uncomfortable When Ladies Are Obviously Staring At You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies,do U Like Guys Staring At Ur Body Lustfully by Tinksh(f): 3:28am On Apr 13, 2010
No, I only want one guy looking at me like that. It just makes guys look desperate. I hate it when guys look at your chest instead of your eyes. Do guys really think we cant see where there eyes are. But then i have friends that let all their bits hang out just so they get guys looking, silly and dangerous!!!
Re: Ladies,do U Like Guys Staring At Ur Body Lustfully by 190: 3:34am On Apr 13, 2010
i dont stare

the boo!bs stare @me instead~
Re: Ladies,do U Like Guys Staring At Ur Body Lustfully by Tinksh(f): 3:38am On Apr 13, 2010
190:

i dont stare

the boo!bs stare @me instead~

grin grin Hehehehehehe!!!!! grin
So they call your name to look at them??
Re: Ladies,do U Like Guys Staring At Ur Body Lustfully by Rosie101: 2:37am On Apr 14, 2010
A guy i really like and i was talking to recently did this to me, i was looking away as i was talking and i looked back and he was looking at me from top to bottom, i felt quite flustered and he was not fast at taking his eyes away either and i am sure he knew i saw him, does it mean he was admiring me, or not? Do men do it when they have no interest as well?
Re: Ladies,do U Like Guys Staring At Ur Body Lustfully by daduke2k(m): 2:46am On Apr 14, 2010
Wen [s]lust[s/] luv is blooming
Re: Ladies,do U Like Guys Staring At Ur Body Lustfully by 006(m): 2:54am On Apr 14, 2010
Tink_sh:

No, I only want one guy looking at me like that. It just makes guys look desperate. I hate it when guys look at your chest instead of your eyes. Do guys really think we cant see where there eyes are. But then i have friends that let all their bits hang out just so they get guys looking, silly and dangerous!!!

Hahahaha. that's what's more interesting to them. The b0.0bs not the eyes.   cool
Re: Ladies,do U Like Guys Staring At Ur Body Lustfully by 006(m): 2:56am On Apr 14, 2010
Rosie_101:

A guy i really like and i was talking to recently did this to me, i was looking away as i was talking and i looked back and he was looking at me from top to bottom, i felt quite flustered and he was not fast at taking his eyes away either and i am sure he knew i saw him, does it mean he was admiring me, or not? Do men do it when they have no interest as well?

He was thinking, wow, when am I going to screw this chick? tongue
Re: Ladies,do U Like Guys Staring At Ur Body Lustfully by Rosie101: 3:01am On Apr 14, 2010
005 lol. Well i hope he was thinking positively about me lol. He was sitting and i was standing at the time, he then made an excuse to get up and go with me somewhere after that, at the time i was like, wow, i think he likes me! So do guys ever look over a woman they don't fancy?
Re: Ladies,do U Like Guys Staring At Ur Body Lustfully by Rosie101: 3:01am On Apr 14, 2010
whoops, i mean 006!! Not 005.
Re: Ladies,do U Like Guys Staring At Ur Body Lustfully by 006(m): 3:11am On Apr 14, 2010
Rosie_101:

whoops, i mean 006!! Not 005.

Why this demotion? 005 is a lesser rank!    shocked

Rosie_101:

005 lol.  Well i hope he was thinking positively about me lol.  He was sitting and i was standing at the time, he then made an excuse to get up and go with me somewhere after that, at the time i was like, wow, i think he likes me!  So do guys ever look over a woman they don't fancy?

For sure he fancies you, that's why he's following you around like a bodyguard.   cool
Though guys, sometimes, overly stare at women out of pure lust.
Re: Ladies,do U Like Guys Staring At Ur Body Lustfully by Rosie101: 3:21am On Apr 14, 2010
Lol. I remain hopefull, but he seems a bit shy! But almost every time i see him comes over to talk to me or just hang out beside me. And this look he gave me seemed to confirm it, but as he is shy its not going anywhere!
Do you guys do it instinctivly, without even realising, or is it more, mmm let me have a closer look?
Re: Ladies,do U Like Guys Staring At Ur Body Lustfully by 006(m): 3:39am On Apr 14, 2010
^^
Shyness is really a big problem. There are lots of handsome guys that end up not having girlfriends just because they are shy and most often too reticent to say how they feel.
There’s probability that you’d be close to him for as long as possible, yet he wouldn’t say a thing but would feel overly jealous if you get close to another guy.

If you really like him, lead him on and create an atmosphere that will make him say what he feels about you. If he does, don’t let it go into a full blown relationship till he works really hard for it. No matter how frustrated he feels, always bring him close to you, else he’d lose hope and move on.
Re: Ladies,do U Like Guys Staring At Ur Body Lustfully by ceasyc(f): 4:48am On Apr 14, 2010
luizworld:

sorry for intruding, but is that u in your profile shocked shocked shocked damn lipsrsealed

aha c 1 of dem staring lustfully. lol
just kidding jare

most def!
Re: Ladies,do U Like Guys Staring At Ur Body Lustfully by Rosie101: 5:09am On Apr 14, 2010
Great advice from you 006!! Thank you. Yes i do feel he is shy, there is feelings between us but they are unspoken and we have periods where we don't see each other, but when we do he is always near and its nice. Thats when i saw him looking me over i was quite shocked as he seems shy and i was surprised to see him do it and be so blatant about it!
Re: Ladies,do U Like Guys Staring At Ur Body Lustfully by Nobody: 5:21am On Apr 14, 2010
ceasyc:

aha c 1 of dem staring lustfully. lol
just kidding jare

most def!
i aint staring at u lustfully tongue i am just admiring, lolzz tongue wink
Re: Ladies,do U Like Guys Staring At Ur Body Lustfully by calabaman(m): 5:51am On Apr 14, 2010
if a man doesnt stare, hw else will be sure of wat he wants.whether he stares subtly or directly all is one and the same.But ladies u dont make easy on men oo.
Re: Ladies,do U Like Guys Staring At Ur Body Lustfully by daduke2k(m): 5:52am On Apr 14, 2010
Yes u are. . . .~duh~
Re: Ladies,do U Like Guys Staring At Ur Body Lustfully by gReenmAn(m): 12:12pm On Apr 14, 2010
Its rather irrelevant whether the ladies like it or not, guys will keep staring until ladies become less . . . well, alluring! grin
Re: Ladies,do U Like Guys Staring At Ur Body Lustfully by Abbygyal(f): 12:28pm On Apr 14, 2010
@poster . . .maybe but to an extent. . . i get really paranoid and all when dey continually stare at u like u somefin to eat.
Re: Ladies,do U Like Guys Staring At Ur Body Lustfully by daduke2k(m): 3:27pm On Apr 14, 2010
like sum delicious chocolate bar
Re: Ladies,do U Like Guys Staring At Ur Body Lustfully by olayinkaj2(m): 4:30pm On Apr 14, 2010
They like it and can't deny that, it always make them feel oh! i am beautiful, and when they noticed, the next thing is to start shako ing. Ladies, humm! they like it comfirm!!!
Re: Ladies,do U Like Guys Staring At Ur Body Lustfully by olayinkaj2(m): 4:46pm On Apr 14, 2010
@Tink sh, u said u hate it when guys look at ur chest instead of ur eyes, i think u ladies are the 1 causing that coz how can u wear a dress that will open ur chest and u're discussing something with a guy and u expect him to be looking at ur eyes, already there is confusion coz there is no how he wouldn't look at ur chest for real! if it were me i will look look and look coz its not ma fault and i am not blind. Ladies una own sef too much u go dey cause confusion and una go dey complain haba! Me, i dey stare at ladies well well, its good na coz i dey appreciate the work of almighty God.
Re: Ladies,do U Like Guys Staring At Ur Body Lustfully by kay0195: 5:28pm On Apr 14, 2010
I HATE IT angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Ladies,do U Like Guys Staring At Ur Body Lustfully by Frimoore(m): 11:44pm On Apr 14, 2010
ceasyc:

no no no HELL NO. LOL
just having a laff
d answer is yes, most def!(especially d cute guys wink)
all or most of dem/a large number of dem aint gonna get none grin grin wink
aint nutin wrong wit lust or dreamsssssssssssssssss grin

Ceascy is that u on d pic? i yes,then u def must be getting stares from hundreds of me anyday anytime, U look gorgeous!
Re: Ladies,do U Like Guys Staring At Ur Body Lustfully by ravenzord(m): 12:14am On Apr 15, 2010
I love staring at ladies' bodies lustfully tongue.
Re: Ladies,do U Like Guys Staring At Ur Body Lustfully by Diva20(f): 1:00am On Apr 15, 2010
Yeah. I also like letting them know that they couldn't never get it.
Re: Ladies,do U Like Guys Staring At Ur Body Lustfully by ravenzord(m): 1:31am On Apr 15, 2010
I love ladies staring at my body lustfully, and letting them know they can always get it grin.
Re: Ladies,do U Like Guys Staring At Ur Body Lustfully by ceasyc(f): 1:47am On Apr 15, 2010
Frimoore:

Ceascy is that u on d pic? i yes,then u def must be getting stares from hundreds of me anyday anytime, U look gorgeous!
wink thx
Re: Ladies,do U Like Guys Staring At Ur Body Lustfully by daduke2k(m): 1:52am On Apr 15, 2010
Luk at dem Bosoms. . . . . .y wuldnt i stare?
Re: Ladies,do U Like Guys Staring At Ur Body Lustfully by bluespice(f): 2:10am On Apr 15, 2010
ravenzord:

I love ladies staring at my body lustfully, and letting them know they can always get it grin.
ashewo gba! grin grin grin grin
Re: Ladies,do U Like Guys Staring At Ur Body Lustfully by Nobody: 2:16am On Apr 15, 2010
, u na don loose una marbles finsh, hehehe grin grin grin
Re: Ladies,do U Like Guys Staring At Ur Body Lustfully by Diva20(f): 2:25am On Apr 15, 2010
ravenzord:

I love staring at your body lustfully.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Using A Condom From The Fridge Is Best For Sex, Lady Advises Married People / My Husband Doesn’t Want Sex – And It’s Wrecking My Self-confidence / Meet Busty GH, The Woman With The Biggest Bréast In Africa (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.