Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,963 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:23 PM

I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone - Crime (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone (40240 Views)

Police Officers Harass A Man, Extort N300k From Him (Photos) / 'Young Money' Caught In A Hotel After Stealing N300K From Mom's Account. Photos / Makeup Artist Commits Suicide After Lover Dumped Her Via Phone Call (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone by SageMahrez(m): 1:48pm On Jan 15, 2018
joyibee:
I'm literally crying as I read this. You never know what you have, having parents that spend on you and you did this? Please do not do it again.
I was about to burst into tears this morning when I sent 4k to my father through my brother that stays with me but I just did not cos I've a place to check out for job..... But reading this.... V bn trying to gather 200k to get a small place to do something but family responsibilities won't allow.... And you squandered 580k?
You do not how lucky you are.... Now the tears coming out uncontrollably just by reading this...

People dem sabi super story oh..who send u diz one na

1 Like

Re: I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone by Otii4god: 1:49pm On Jan 15, 2018
aliyuussy:

Guy, u want make e steal anoda money
Just offering a real solution to a real problem. C"mon guys Pls let's b realistic
Re: I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone by busjeep: 1:49pm On Jan 15, 2018
I can't myself but say this, you're an evil child. A very stupid slowpoke.... You went to play bet naija with that huge amount of moni. Your mom's hard earn moni

2 Likes

Re: I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone by Lhimeet(m): 1:50pm On Jan 15, 2018
Benekruku:
Poison her immediately she comes back. She will forever remain silent

#Simple

Thank me later.
The height of stupidity.. undecided

4 Likes

Re: I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone by khvnggift(m): 1:51pm On Jan 15, 2018
I only advice to U is jst to tel her d plain truth.
Be4 she comes down fr d car jst start begging , roll on d floor.
Cos when She goes to d bank tmrw Since U said dat U aff been doing it b4 d bank wil tel her d exact amount U aff been transferin to ur haccnt witout her knowing. Jst imagine her rage @ U , she wil no longer trust u n she wil eventualy tel ur daddy wch is something U shuld avoid rite nw. Tel her nw beg her roll on d floor beg ier nt to tel ur dad. So that wen she goes to d bank tmrw she wil b less shocked n less angry as u aff alrdy told her b4.

Whatever d outcome sha knw that am praryin fr u.

U can chat me up on facebook @ ìtz khvñg gìft , gmail @ khvngift@gmail.com or call 08116063234

Bt u self get mind oh 580k in jst two weeks nd u re even plannin on takin another 100k. U no fear God.
I pray it works out fr u sha cos u re in hot soup.

I drop my pen here

1 Like

Re: I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone by spiritedtete: 1:51pm On Jan 15, 2018
You don dieeee!!! Eheheheh
Re: I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jan 15, 2018
TOO MANY FURCKING KIDS ON THIS FORUM!

2 Likes

Re: I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone by donbabade: 2:00pm On Jan 15, 2018
EmmyG012:

What else to say, nothing to think of

You re perfecting your skills as a fraudster. It's sad.
You show no remorse. You re looking for a way to perfect your lies. You deserve to be used for money ritual. So you can repay your debt of 580k.
Your shud disown you and lock you up with sars. You re almost there. Addict! *spits* omo ale jati jati

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone by tboks(m): 2:01pm On Jan 15, 2018
God punish you. Mad boy.

2 Likes

Re: I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone by Hueyreckless0007: 2:03pm On Jan 15, 2018
You have the mind to transfer 580k from your mother's account?? Ure nothing but a thief.

2 Likes

Re: I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone by AgatuBoy(m): 2:07pm On Jan 15, 2018
see as u waste your mama hard earned money becos of greed

this is the best advice i av and it usually works evritym
just wait for her to kom bak
let her eat first
shower and rest
put tv for her to watch
do all d necessary house work before she koms bak o
i. e
wash toilet
wash all d cars
wash all d dirty clothe
cook dinner
sweep d compound

the final tin for u to do whic is d best solution for dis kind of issue is dat
ar u ready to no wot to do?
KILL YOURSELF
u hear watin i talk?
swallow poison nd kill yasef
bastard son of a thousand fada
omale jatiti
wastin moni on bet 500k plus
guy u suppose don die since
oloshi
Re: I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone by busjeep: 2:07pm On Jan 15, 2018
[quote author=donbabade post=64219106]

You re perfecting your skills as a fraudster. It's sad.
You show no remorse. You re looking for a way to perfect your lies. You deserve to be used for money ritual. So you can repay your debt of 580k.
Your shud disown you and lock you up with sars. You re almost there. Addict! *spits* omo ale jati jati[/quote
Brother this is too harsh na grin
Re: I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone by valentineuwakwe(m): 2:08pm On Jan 15, 2018
you are a thief and a gambler....you shud be arrested self....imagine using 300, 280 and 100k to play bet9ja...you are mad....make banana fall on you.....your mates dey use 100 win thousands, your own n.a. to steel mummy own....which advice you want us to giv u....

2 Likes

Re: I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone by Talkizcheap: 2:09pm On Jan 15, 2018
You a theif and a Bad child Period. You even have the guts to come ask us to join in ur satanic attitude. You are gone. Lost soul.

2 Likes

Re: I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone by AgatuBoy(m): 2:16pm On Jan 15, 2018
die die die

1 Like

Re: I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone by AgatuBoy(m): 2:19pm On Jan 15, 2018
khvnggift:
I only advice to U is jst to tel her d plain truth.
Be4 she comes down fr d car jst start begging , roll on d floor.
Cos when She goes to d bank tmrw Since U said dat U aff been doing it b4 d bank wil tel her d exact amount U aff been transferin to ur haccnt witout her knowing. Jst imagine her rage @ U , she wil no longer trust u n she wil eventualy tel ur daddy wch is something U shuld avoid rite nw. Tel her nw beg her roll on d floor beg ier nt to tel ur dad. So that wen she goes to d bank tmrw she wil b less shocked n less angry as u aff alrdy told her b4.

Whatever d outcome sha knw that am praryin fr u.

U can chat me up on facebook @ ìtz khvñg gìft , gmail @ khvngift@gmail.com or call 08116063234

Bt u self get mind oh 580k in jst two weeks nd u re even plannin on takin another 100k. U no fear God.
I pray it works out fr u sha cos u re in hot soup.

I drop my pen here
u want to help abi u sef won join am mak una tranfer more
dy drop numba lyk say u b saint
rubbish
na both of u sars go lock up

1 Like

Re: I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone by obinoral1179(m): 2:20pm On Jan 15, 2018
EmmyG012:
"Pls Help Me, I Need Your Advice On This Before I Do Otherwise"

Lalasticlal.a I really need this front page.

Guys before I write-up all I need is your advice and not insult on my error,

I will be brief, Last week Monday I transferred money (#280,000) from my mom bank acct to mine thru her fone with first bank ussd code without her knowledge hoping to gain more money nd i ll refund the money bck becos dis is nt d first tym doing it, i have been doing it nd av been working out bt unfortunately for me luck wasn't on my side dis tym around. I lose the money then last week Thursday I had to transfer (#300,000) to my acct to see if I can regain the 280k back thru bet9ja but I also lost the money. Then on Saturday I tried if I can still transfer 100k maybe dis tym around I ll regain the money back, but to my surprise wen I input the code all I get on her phone is "You have been denied access to use this service contact the bank for more information". I just don't knw maybe its due to the transfer I made becos mine dad is also using first bank and his fone is no saying dat. And dis morning my mom have gone to work n she will want to transfer money to my senior brother thru her fone, am sure she ll gt d same response wat if she decide on going to first bank to find out wat is wrong. Pls Nairalander I jst don't know wat to do. I need you guys advice n response on this asap. The worst thing is that I added first bank to screening number so she won't be able to get alert n I stored one of my number in her contact as first bank, so I gv her alert with the number I stored on her fone. But she has been suspecting that alert do come late which suppose to be immediately.... And she ll becoming back by 5pm, am speechless cos I don't knw wat to tell her I use the money to do, once my fada comes back n hear dis am dead. Pls guys your advice is all I need

Mods pls promote this to FP
you are a bastard....... I doubt if this story is true but if it's true may your children inflict more pains than this..... Useless child.

2 Likes

Re: I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone by obinoral1179(m): 2:23pm On Jan 15, 2018
MichaelBukamzy:
You gambeled with your mum's money.nigga this amount no be small money ooo.as an igbo buisness man wey i be,if you give me that amount to support my buisness,i go graduate from legedis benz to mercedes ooo.
Wetin dey vex me be say,e fit be say na arsenal to win bournamouth you use am play grin grin
Arsenal now Heart breaker...... They make me lose #300..... Come teach me business wey go make me dey used Mercedes soon now.
Re: I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone by obinoral1179(m): 2:26pm On Jan 15, 2018
MaziOmenuko:
Lol

You lost this one on Chelsea vs Arsenal carling cup played last week baa? You staked on Chelsea straight win but game ended in draw. You lost N300k.

This one was lost on Chelsea vs Leicester played on saturday. You bet on chelsea winning again, and lost due to the barren draw.

You are lucky this one didnt go through. You wanted to stake Mancity straight win but if you had done that, you for lose the 100k join as they lose to Liverpool. So you should be grateful.

What you were trying to do was revenge bet. Trying to gain what you lost by staking more. its the easiest way to lose your life savings and go into debt.

experience gambler....
Re: I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone by yassjib: 2:28pm On Jan 15, 2018
You are a criminal and people like you deserve to go for death

1 Like

Re: I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone by yassjib: 2:29pm On Jan 15, 2018
You are a criminal and people like you deserve to go for death sentence by hanging idiots.. your own mum that gave birth to you and you have the temerity to steal her money yet you still have the tendency of telling us. nemesis will catch you some day.. hmmm what a life

2 Likes

Re: I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone by Yhemit(m): 2:33pm On Jan 15, 2018
I hail dz dude oo... over 400k just like that boss. am here still thinking about how to get 20k for my rabbits cage o. God's really good.

1 Like

Re: I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone by frubben(m): 2:34pm On Jan 15, 2018
this one na pikin

1 Like

Re: I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone by kushy(m): 2:35pm On Jan 15, 2018
If i may ask, where do your mom work? Maybe she is a politician then she may 4give you. bt if she is a civil servant or one hustling job, just go and collect ur death certificate before she come.

1 Like

Re: I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone by Sammy555(m): 2:37pm On Jan 15, 2018
EmmyG012:
"Pls Help Me, I Need Your Advice On This Before I Do Otherwise"

Lalasticlal.a I really need this front page.

Guys before I write-up all I need is your advice and not insult on my error,

I will be brief, Last week Monday I transferred money (#280,000) from my mom bank acct to mine thru her fone with first bank ussd code without her knowledge hoping to gain more money nd i ll refund the money bck becos dis is nt d first tym doing it, i have been doing it nd av been working out bt unfortunately for me luck wasn't on my side dis tym around. I lose the money then last week Thursday I had to transfer (#300,000) to my acct to see if I can regain the 280k back thru bet9ja but I also lost the money. Then on Saturday I tried if I can still transfer 100k maybe dis tym around I ll regain the money back, but to my surprise wen I input the code all I get on her phone is "You have been denied access to use this service contact the bank for more information". I just don't knw maybe its due to the transfer I made becos mine dad is also using first bank and his fone is no saying dat. And dis morning my mom have gone to work n she will want to transfer money to my senior brother thru her fone, am sure she ll gt d same response wat if she decide on going to first bank to find out wat is wrong. Pls Nairalander I jst don't know wat to do. I need you guys advice n response on this asap. The worst thing is that I added first bank to screening number so she won't be able to get alert n I stored one of my number in her contact as first bank, so I gv her alert with the number I stored on her fone. But she has been suspecting that alert do come late which suppose to be immediately.... And she ll becoming back by 5pm, am speechless cos I don't knw wat to tell her I use the money to do, once my fada comes back n hear dis am dead. Pls guys your advice is all I need

Mods pls promote this to FP
pm me asap
Re: I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone by khvnggift(m): 2:38pm On Jan 15, 2018
AgatuBoy:
u want to help abi u sef won join am mak una tranfer more dy drop numba lyk say u b saint rubbish na both of u sars go lock up
Y u con dae vex fr me na. Na me do am. I jst advice am na
Re: I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone by obinoral1179(m): 2:39pm On Jan 15, 2018
AnodaIT:
Papa God abeg bless me such that someone can make N500k transfer from my account, I no even notice

Not now wey I dey trek to my bank ATM instead of using the nearest ATM so that they will not deduct N65
you just made me laugh......
Re: I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone by MichaelBukamzy(m): 2:42pm On Jan 15, 2018
obinoral1179:
Arsenal now Heart breaker...... They make me lose #300..... Come teach me business wey go make me dey used Mercedes soon now.

Hahahaha...easy on arsenal biko.
Well,me na tyre dealer shaa

1 Like

Re: I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone by MrMakaveli20(m): 2:42pm On Jan 15, 2018
Your mum goes to work, slave to make sure you guys are comfortable. but what do you do to compensate her? you gamble with her hard earned money. you are a silly spoilt brat, a bunkum. Try this nonsense in some homes and find yourself in the streets. tueh, may our kids never turn out to be ass.hol.es like you

2 Likes

Re: I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone by MichaelBukamzy(m): 2:43pm On Jan 15, 2018
chiTT:

na real Madrid cheesy

Hahaha,even me wey be madrid fan no get the mind to carry them now
Re: I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone by mrcrabs(m): 2:45pm On Jan 15, 2018
All I see here is a Rich, spoilt kid who has promised to get his Bae an iPhone or car sef the money u took is too much and if ur mom does not punish u den she Bleep u big time. Dis ur act can give ur mom high BP. But what do I know
Re: I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone by MichaelBukamzy(m): 2:45pm On Jan 15, 2018
[quote author=mecussey post=64216593]

Nothing more, nothing less, you cannot be more correct. So na bc of this guy arsenal lost that match. Wenger is a Jubrin....and this nigger wan still transfer another 100k to play ManU to win stoke and am seeing draw for that match. That woman go regret the day she had that sexx but if i be her, i no go regret, bc homeboy is doing his best.[/

quote]

No mind am,i no wan call am mumu grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

17-Year-Old Boy Beats His Aged Father To Death In Bauchi After Taking Hard Drugs / Vigilante Shoots Hairdresser Dead In Ikorodu, Runs / More IPOB/ESN Camps Busted In Anambra And Enugu State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.