Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,712 members, 7,816,926 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:21 PM

I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone (40239 Views)

Police Officers Harass A Man, Extort N300k From Him (Photos) / 'Young Money' Caught In A Hotel After Stealing N300K From Mom's Account. Photos / Makeup Artist Commits Suicide After Lover Dumped Her Via Phone Call (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone by YQRS: 12:19pm On Jan 15, 2018
I am still doing mental gymnastics as to why I didn't bet on Manchester city game.

I was thinking of punting 100k but then I remember that I've never won since I started playing nairabet
That was what smacked senses into my skull

I don't want to have anything doing with betting again grin
Re: I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone by Kings1930(m): 12:20pm On Jan 15, 2018
EmmyG012:
"Pls Help Me, I Need Your Advice On This Before I Do Otherwise"

Lalasticlal.a I really need this front page.

Guys before I write-up all I need is your advice and not insult on my error,

I will be brief, Last week Monday I transferred money (#280,000) from my mom bank acct to mine thru her fone with first bank ussd code without her knowledge hoping to gain more money nd i ll refund the money bck becos dis is nt d first tym doing it, i have been doing it nd av been working out bt unfortunately for me luck wasn't on my side dis tym around. I lose the money then last week Thursday I had to transfer (#300,000) to my acct to see if I can regain the 280k back thru bet9ja but I also lost the money. Then on Saturday I tried if I can still transfer 100k maybe dis tym around I ll regain the money back, but to my surprise wen I input the code all I get on her phone is "You have been denied access to use this service contact the bank for more information". I just don't knw maybe its due to the transfer I made becos mine dad is also using first bank and his fone is no saying dat. And dis morning my mom have gone to work n she will want to transfer money to my senior brother thru her fone, am sure she ll gt d same response wat if she decide on going to first bank to find out wat is wrong. Pls Nairalander I jst don't know wat to do. I need you guys advice n response on this asap. The worst thing is that I added first bank to screening number so she won't be able to get alert n I stored one of my number in her contact as first bank, so I gv her alert with the number I stored on her fone. But she has been suspecting that alert do come late which suppose to be immediately.... And she ll becoming back by 5pm, am speechless cos I don't knw wat to tell her I use the money to do, once my fada comes back n hear dis am dead. Pls guys your advice is all I need

Mods pls promote this to FP

1 Like

Re: I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone by chineduemmao: 12:20pm On Jan 15, 2018
buskie13:
lol,the op deserved to scammed more and more for being that foolish grin
op na small boy im no get shi-shi na im mumsy dat goat wan dupe

1 Like

Re: I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone by Praktikals(m): 12:21pm On Jan 15, 2018
mazimee:

What type of scam?
MMM
Re: I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone by Sunnymatey(m): 12:21pm On Jan 15, 2018
Guy call her asap n tell her u r leaving the house to nowhere in particular n dat she might not get to se u again bcus of smthng really bad u did n even suggest taking ur life. she ll be more concern about ur safety than the money. she can then persuade ur dad on ur behalf. but never u repeat dat in ur entire life cus ur mum can die of shock.
Re: I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone by buskie13(m): 12:22pm On Jan 15, 2018
chineduemmao:
op na small boy im no get shi-shi na im mumsy dat goat wan dupe
na true ooo,double wahala for dead body,he won just empty the woman account
Re: I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone by bujebudanu1(m): 12:23pm On Jan 15, 2018
bewla:
he said no insult and beg

Come and beat me na
Re: I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone by Jacksy(m): 12:23pm On Jan 15, 2018
Iru omo wo leleyi nao? Definitely an Hoe-loriburuku omo jatijati...�
Re: I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone by stnkembu(m): 12:23pm On Jan 15, 2018
The story may not wholly be fake but the figures quoted are absolutely fake.

With FirstBank USSD, one CANNOT transfer more than 100k per day. Limit enhancement no de for this one.
So I just de wonder the magic he used in transferring 280k and 100k within 2 days using USSD.... Impossicanto!!

Give real figures and get real advice.

Athena4:
Lolz. Take it easy. I was trying to test authenticity. The story is obviously fake. The Oga for don't contact me if he really was in soup. This human being probably looking for attention this fine day.
Re: I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone by encryptjay(m): 12:24pm On Jan 15, 2018
How someone decides to use another person's cash to gamble like this is astonishing. I'm tearful that you had to do this to your mother.
Cos you have access to someone's cash doesn't mean you should make use of it.
You are fraudulent by default; you even blocked first bank account messages and used your number to send alerts.
Which kain pikin b this?
Please, try to change your ways for good.

2 Likes

Re: I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone by EASY39(m): 12:24pm On Jan 15, 2018
kunlesufyan:
What exactly did your mum do to deserve this from you?
Just call her and tell her what you did because it will all be revealed if she goes to inquire from the bank.
Abi O,once her mum get to the bank they wil show her a copy of bank transaction on his acct.
Re: I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone by godfrey01(m): 12:24pm On Jan 15, 2018
nonsense.. money that is not your own. you gambled with it. the money is big bro. if i were in your shoes now, just pretend to be a mad man. and start screaming at home so that your mum will know your crase don start. remove all your clothes..let it be serious such that your mum will want to start crying that is son had gone mad. then start screaming mum I will pay you in a loud voice. if she now ask you pay me what:: i know by then she is already crying that one of her son is mad already. then open up to her that i will pay you the money. then she will know that you are reallly mad for gambling with her money.

do all this before she finds out. infact start doing it now so that neighborhours around will know your crase don start, then they will put a call to your mum which will prevent her from going to the bank. bob your get mind oh. more than 300k for bet9ja..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone by Praktikals(m): 12:24pm On Jan 15, 2018
EmmyG012:

I jst dont knw, that someone introduced me to twinkers scheme dat gv 20% of ur donation and dat now d site isn't going thru and I am unable to cash the money out
The bank will tell her exactly what the money was used for.
Re: I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone by chineduemmao: 12:27pm On Jan 15, 2018
Athena4:
Lolz. Take it easy. I was trying to test authenticity. The story is obviously fake. The Oga for don't contact me if he really was in soup. This human being probably looking for attention this fine day.
if na me i no go send am. b/c i know wats up
Re: I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone by Newpride(m): 12:28pm On Jan 15, 2018
Are u trying to say his dad was a gambler who stole from his own dad.... Is it running in their lineage

No be me talk that one ooo
Re: I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone by siegfried99(m): 12:28pm On Jan 15, 2018
what a foolish fool grin

using such amount to bet? u must be very mad cheesy grin
Re: I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone by einsteine(m): 12:30pm On Jan 15, 2018
EmmyG012:

I will be brief, Last week Monday I transferred money (#280,000) from my mom bank acct to mine thru her fone with first bank ussd code without her knowledge hoping to gain more money nd i ll refund the money bck becos dis is nt d first tym doing it, i have been doing it nd av been working out bt unfortunately for me luck wasn't on my side dis tym around. I lose the money then last week Thursday I had to transfer (#300,000) to my acct to see if I can regain the 280k back thru bet9ja but I also lost the money. Then on Saturday I tried if I can still transfer 100k maybe dis tym around I ll regain the money back, but to my surprise wen I input the code all I get on her phone is "You have been denied access to use this service contact the bank for more information". I just don't knw maybe its due to the transfer I made becos mine dad is also using first bank and his fone is no saying dat. And dis morning my mom have gone to work n she will want to transfer money to my senior brother thru her fone, am sure she ll gt d same response wat if she decide on going to first bank to find out wat is wrong. Pls Nairalander I jst don't know wat to do. I need you guys advice n response on this asap. The worst thing is that I added first bank to screening number so she won't be able to get alert n I stored one of my number in her contact as first bank, so I gv her alert with the number I stored on her fone. But she has been suspecting that alert do come late which suppose to be immediately.... And she ll becoming back by 5pm, am speechless cos I don't knw wat to tell her I use the money to do, once my fada comes back n hear dis am dead. Pls guys your advice is all I need

I hope you are joking. Even the most inept, degenerate gambler would not lose 580k in a week. What kind of thing are you betting on? In any case, tell your mom so she doesn't get embarrassed at the bank with the realization that her son is a thief.
Re: I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone by einsteine(m): 12:31pm On Jan 15, 2018
stnkembu:
The story may not wholly be fake but the figures quoted are absolutely fake.

With FirstBank USSD, one CANNOT transfer more than 100k per day. Limit enhancement no de for this one.
So I just de wonder the magic he used in transferring 280k and 100k within 2 days using USSD.... Impossicanto!!

Give real figures and get real advice.

It is actually 200k per day from my first bank current account.
Re: I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone by mecussey(m): 12:31pm On Jan 15, 2018
MichaelBukamzy:
You gambeled with your mum's money.nigga this amount no be small money ooo.as an igbo buisness man wey i be,if you give me that amount to support my buisness,i go graduate from legedis benz to mercedes ooo.
Wetin dey vex me be say,e fit be say na arsenal to win bournamouth you use am play grin grin

Nothing more, nothing less, you cannot be more correct. So na bc of this guy arsenal lost that match. Wenger is a Jubrin....and this nigger wan still transfer another 100k to play ManU to win stoke and am seeing draw for that match. That woman go regret the day she had that sexx but if i be her, i no go regret, bc homeboy is doing his best.
Re: I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone by invinzible1: 12:32pm On Jan 15, 2018
EmmyG012:
I just don't know what I ll say to her, how to even start sef, what I used the money to do cos she mustn't hear I gambled with the money. Guys what am I to do pls. Ur reply asap

There's nothing you can do, you have to pay for your sins .you can escape now but your children will so this to you that's fact. you never loved your mom.the greed inside you is greater than the love of your mom. your mates are hustling trying to make something and give back to their parents. But look what you are doing, stealing huge amounts that can setup businesses. you are damn of you don't tell are the truth and face the consequences. if I were your father and I hear such a thing I will sell you to Lydia
Re: I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone by Dotwillis1(m): 12:33pm On Jan 15, 2018
EmmyG012:

its not your fault boy..

probably if she had brought you up well, you wouldn't stole such a big amount of money just to gamble in this recession and hardship period...
....that you couldn't think of a good and productive thing to do with such a big amount of money, speaks of the kind of home you come from. regardless of it been stolen.

my advice; Go and get sense
Re: I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jan 15, 2018
EmmyG012:

grin.
Re: I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone by mecussey(m): 12:34pm On Jan 15, 2018
EmmyG012:

Will I say I was scammed online
No...tell am say you use am sow seed that u wanted to prove daddy freeze wrong.
Re: I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone by Amadaz(m): 12:36pm On Jan 15, 2018
mazimee:

Oga you are evil
grin grin grin What happen naa
Re: I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone by chineduemmao: 12:36pm On Jan 15, 2018
encryptjay:
How someone decides to use another person's cash to gamble like this is astonishing. I'm tearful that you had to do this to your mother.
Cos you have access to someone's cash doesn't mean you should make use of it.
You are fraudulent by default; you even blocked first bank account messages and used your number to send alerts.
Which kain pikin b this?
Please, try to change your ways for good.
mixture of ajebota and ajekpako cheesy
Re: I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone by ebujany(m): 12:37pm On Jan 15, 2018
Scar44:
send your account details. No be only billionaire

Bro, I am not taking for talking sake...if you have 500k to spare then let's talk. 500k to pay back 1 million in 3months. Then watch me in few years time
Re: I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone by 7footre(m): 12:37pm On Jan 15, 2018
May God deliver me from such wayward and callous child in the future... If I were your mum, you'll sleep in sars cell for a few days and after that you'll start catering for yourself... In this Buhari regime you just waster almost 600k on frivolities

This is not even the 1st time you are doing this..... Rubbish and ingredients

1 Like

Re: I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone by Coldfeets: 12:38pm On Jan 15, 2018
grin grin grin

You better report yourself to SARS now!!!

shocked shocked shocked
Re: I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone by Engr1(m): 12:38pm On Jan 15, 2018
Continue......

Re: I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone by missjane: 12:39pm On Jan 15, 2018
Check well it's not his biological mother..no son with conscience can do such to a real mother.
I have a feeling I know this poster..very unrepentant..n always taking such evil risks
Re: I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone by excelsiorfarm(m): 12:40pm On Jan 15, 2018
Face it, greed & Covetousness is evil. Just confess & face it.

In future, don't be swerve with such
Re: I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone by ddjay: 12:41pm On Jan 15, 2018
Ole barawo

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

17-Year-Old Boy Beats His Aged Father To Death In Bauchi After Taking Hard Drugs / Vigilante Shoots Hairdresser Dead In Ikorodu, Runs / More IPOB/ESN Camps Busted In Anambra And Enugu State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.