Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,969 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:34 PM

I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone (40242 Views)

Police Officers Harass A Man, Extort N300k From Him (Photos) / 'Young Money' Caught In A Hotel After Stealing N300K From Mom's Account. Photos / Makeup Artist Commits Suicide After Lover Dumped Her Via Phone Call (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone by MZTEMAR(f): 11:51am On Jan 15, 2018
Wicked child
Greedy child
I wish she had aborted you
Re: I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone by MLK22555: 11:52am On Jan 15, 2018
Advice Thief ?? Bro #ThiefnaThief
ogene144:

must u abuse him,he needs advise not abuse
Re: I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone by illicit(m): 11:53am On Jan 15, 2018
ogene144:

must u abuse him,he needs advise not abuse

Advise isnt the only thing he needs bro. He needs chastising as well. So let me leave the former to you while I do the chastising lol
Re: I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone by mrdna(m): 11:56am On Jan 15, 2018
My advice is that your own children will pay you back. Jobless lazy criminal prodigal son
Re: I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone by naruto02(m): 11:56am On Jan 15, 2018
You’re a criminal, SARS will pick you up before the end of today. You deserve any type of harsh punishment, keep quiet!!!

2 Likes

Re: I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone by Nobody: 11:57am On Jan 15, 2018
buskie13:
your papa na idiot,your mama na fool,if you talk back me again, na rain water go kill you,idiot
U don baff?
Re: I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone by IYANGBALI: 11:58am On Jan 15, 2018
Ole alakori omo buruku oniranu apayan

I pray you don't kill your murder

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone by eWyse: 11:58am On Jan 15, 2018
You should be arrested or sent to a correctional institution. Tbh
Re: I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone by godquality: 11:58am On Jan 15, 2018
I must say, i didn't read every single response here, but i think you've not learnt a lesson from all this. If you have, then you will open up to your mum and tell her the truth and just hope for the best.
Asking for advice (another lie) to cover up your activities is not a sign of remorse. Be a man, explain to her and pray to God that she doesn't kill you.
Lastly, the fact that you ensure she doesn't receive alert shows your criminal prowess. because it's premeditated.
Re: I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone by Nobody: 11:58am On Jan 15, 2018
GabrielAganyi:

cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
I'm totally Speechless, just last week my BP was 151/70....a young guy like me,,, reasoning and thinking like mad.......
Only to come and read this kind of post.. .. Chaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
Only the rich and their children enjoy life. Sad. Just hold on
Re: I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone by Nobody: 11:59am On Jan 15, 2018
Gambling Rule #1

When the fun stop, you stop

1 Like

Re: I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone by COURVOISier(m): 12:02pm On Jan 15, 2018
Them need to arrest the guy sharply. You won wreck your mum sha. Because I believe say na to bet with all the money for her account be your plan. You better confess to your mum now.
Re: I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone by dhabrite(m): 12:03pm On Jan 15, 2018
paroh137:

I'm owing my uncle 30k cps of this. Started transferring with 4k, then 6k, etc, losing each time and believing the next time would be a win that never came. I told him, after he found out from thebank that I used it to pay debts accrued from businesses gone bad. I still don't know how heforgave me, but fam. 280k too much nau fam. What the hell were you thinking

My own story was my mums 50k, thank God I won it all back in the last stake. And that period was hell for me cos she travelled over the weekend and was to come back on Monday. I regretted my actions and I promised myself never to do such again.

Gambling mad mehn, its one hell of a bad habit.
Re: I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone by eagleonearth(m): 12:04pm On Jan 15, 2018
EmmyG012:
"Pls Help Me, I Need Your Advice On This Before I Do Otherwise"

Lalasticlal.a I really need this front page.

Guys before I write-up all I need is your advice and not insult on my error,

I will be brief, Last week Monday I transferred money (#280,000) from my mom bank acct to mine thru her fone with first bank ussd code without her knowledge hoping to gain more money nd i ll refund the money bck becos dis is nt d first tym doing it, i have been doing it nd av been working out bt unfortunately for me luck wasn't on my side dis tym around. I lose the money then last week Thursday I had to transfer (#300,000) to my acct to see if I can regain the 280k back thru bet9ja but I also lost the money. Then on Saturday I tried if I can still transfer 100k maybe dis tym around I ll regain the money back, but to my surprise wen I input the code all I get on her phone is "You have been denied access to use this service contact the bank for more information". I just don't knw maybe its due to the transfer I made becos mine dad is also using first bank and his fone is no saying dat. And dis morning my mom have gone to work n she will want to transfer money to my senior brother thru her fone, am sure she ll gt d same response wat if she decide on going to first bank to find out wat is wrong. Pls Nairalander I jst don't know wat to do. I need you guys advice n response on this asap. The worst thing is that I added first bank to screening number so she won't be able to get alert n I stored one of my number in her contact as first bank, so I gv her alert with the number I stored on her fone. But she has been suspecting that alert do come late which suppose to be immediately.... And she ll becoming back by 5pm, am speechless cos I don't knw wat to tell her I use the money to do, once my fada comes back n hear dis am dead. Pls guys your advice is all I need

Mods pls promote this to FP
you have a mum and you're doing this to her. When you were busy stealing the money, nairaland didn't know until you got trapped. Young boys like you are praying day and night to get this kind of money and use it judiciously to make more money so they can make their mum proud. If your mum couldn't give you that amount if you requested, then you don't deserve it. You are a blatant lazy fool. You have already insulted yourself. Go like a prodigal son before your mum before she finds out elsewhere and change her perspective about you. Lastly, quit gambling. It's not good on you.
Re: I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone by chineduemmao: 12:05pm On Jan 15, 2018
Athena4:
Hello EmmyG012, I work at First Bank.
Send me ur acct details through mail.
Send me you and ur mum's number. I will fix everything from our servers if you're fast.
I will make sure she NEVER traces the missing funds to you.
I've been in your shoes,I know how it feels. It's NOT your fault, you were just trying to enrich yourself and family as a result. No harm done. Hurry up bro.
scammer u wan to complete what he started abi? U d work 4 firstbank and u're in NL at midday? Onye oshi!

1 Like

Re: I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone by Fasinaomolade: 12:07pm On Jan 15, 2018
U are a thief and u arent ashamed 7 days they say is for the thief and 1 day for the owner. Ur conscience wasnt there with u when u are gambling u never invested the money on land or may be to process your travelling abroad rather greediness make you do what is nt pleasing to the ear. U seriously need deliverance.
Re: I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone by YQRS: 12:07pm On Jan 15, 2018
Akotile ta ni bobo yi sha

The thunder we go fire your yansh heh
Re: I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone by buskie13(m): 12:09pm On Jan 15, 2018
chineduemmao:
scammer u wan to complete what he started abi? U d work 4 firstbank and u're in NL at midday? Onye oshi!
lol,the op deserved to scammed more and more for being that foolish grin
Re: I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone by Igwe007(m): 12:09pm On Jan 15, 2018
Newpride:
What advice do u need again, you've succeeded already. So good luck to U but don't forget what goes around comes around, your own child will do worst to U when it's time. Shikena.

Lol does that mean his mother also did that to her parents?

1 Like

Re: I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone by buskie13(m): 12:11pm On Jan 15, 2018
durentchigozie:
U don baff?
animal,ordinary book you cannot read and understand, having cobwebs as brains,spits on your dry empty head
Re: I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jan 15, 2018
I've been transferring rechargeable card's from my mom account and deleting the alert so she doesn't find out.
I'm not as bad as you are but I'm bad sha.
Anyway dude what were you thinking by using that substancious(word doesn't exist?( to gamble.
Seriously what were you seriously thinking.
The money is way too much.
How can you be playing that much and not winning.
With that money, a lot of people like me story would have changed for good.
Heav I would be at Florida wrestling right now.
Back to my advice for you.
Just pray she don't find out, because there are 2 things involved in this situation.
It's either she find out or she find out, if she don't find out, you are safe and you should quit gambling(i would show you to make a fortune out of that cash, I have the required skill but no capital. I'm not talking about some stupid business. I'm talking about a legit online business) in addition with freelancig If she does find out, you have to seriously beg her, it won't be that serious since she has not been noticing the money disappearing.
So you are still very safe.
I would love to be friends with you ooo.
With you my wrestling dream can become a reality.
Partner with me and we would be millionaires this year.
That's an assurance
#SpendWisely
bujebudanu1:
She's coming for your head this evening. Criminal
U re just like me lil bro.
My mum always go to bank to fight about her missing money only for them to show her my bros Acc to money is entering
Told my mum to break her ATM or lock her phone always

Best advice is to tell her u used the money for one investment and the profit will come later.
She might forget and pretend to and conclude uve collected ur share of help from her
Re: I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone by ICEFLAME419ja(m): 12:13pm On Jan 15, 2018
EmmyG012:

Report to her in wat way, she mustn't hear I gambled with her money.

Tell her mmm scammed you
Re: I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jan 15, 2018
I've been transferring rechargeable card's from my mom account and deleting the alert so she doesn't find out.
I'm not as bad as you are but I'm bad sha.
Anyway dude what were you thinking by using that substancious(word doesn't exist?( to gamble.
Seriously what were you seriously thinking.
The money is way too much.
How can you be playing that much and not winning.
With that money, a lot of people like me story would have changed for good.
Heav I would be at Florida wrestling right now.
Back to my advice for you..
Just pray she don't find out, because there are 2 things involved in this situation.
It's either she find out or she find out, if she don't find out, you are safe and you should quit gambling(i would show you to make a fortune out of that cash, I have the required skill but no capital. I'm not talking about some stupid business. I'm talking about a legit online business) in addition with freelancig If she does find out, you have to seriously beg her, it won't be that serious since she has not been noticing the money disappearing.
So you are still very safe.
I would love to be friends with you ooo.
With you my wrestling dream can become a reality.
Partner with me and we would be millionaires this year.
That's an assurance
#SpendWisely
bujebudanu1:
She's coming for your head this evening. Criminal
U re just like me lil bro.
My mum always go to bank to fight about her missing money only for them to show her my bros Acc to money is entering
Told my mum to break her ATM or lock her phone always

Best advice is to tell her u used the money for one investment and the profit will come later.
She might forget and pretend to and conclude uve collected ur share of help from her
Re: I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone by Athena4: 12:14pm On Jan 15, 2018
chineduemmao:
Lolz. Take it easy. I was trying to test authenticity. The story is obviously fake. The Oga for don't contact me if he really was in soup. This human being probably looking for attention this fine day.
Re: I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone by tonquendo4u(m): 12:14pm On Jan 15, 2018
God help ur stupid and mean heart
Re: I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone by go4success(f): 12:15pm On Jan 15, 2018
Chai!He be like say you self don tey for this game.OP,you better book a training section with your ogas in the house.
MaziOmenuko:
Lol

You lost this one on Chelsea vs Arsenal carling cup played last week baa? You staked on Chelsea straight win but game ended in draw. You lost N300k.

This one was lost on Chelsea vs Leicester played on saturday. You bet on chelsea winning again, and lost due to the barren draw.

You are lucky this one didnt go through. You wanted to stake Mancity straight win but if you had done that, you for lose the 100k join as they lose to Liverpool. So you should be grateful.

What you were trying to do was revenge bet. Trying to gain what you lost by staking more. its the easiest way to lose your life savings and go into debt.

Re: I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone by gidob(m): 12:16pm On Jan 15, 2018
Newpride:
What advice do u need again, you've succeeded already. So good luck to U but don't forget what goes around comes around, your own child will do worst to U when it's time. Shikena.
Are u trying to say his dad was a gambler who stole from his own dad.... Is it running in their lineage undecided grin[color=#000099][/color]
Re: I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone by gurunlocker: 12:16pm On Jan 15, 2018
Na op dem suppose dey call oloriburuku omo and Akotileta, you gambled with your mum's money (580k) and lost, you still want to transfer more. E no go better for you!

See wetin football betting turn human being into... I am sure you are just scared because she will soon find out, you would have transferred the 100k if the code worked, maybe more.
Re: I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jan 15, 2018
This boy mumu oh..
500k gone like that in 1 week.
Re: I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone by RegalD(m): 12:17pm On Jan 15, 2018
EmmyG012:
I just don't know what I ll say to her, how to even start sef, what I used the money to do cos she mustn't hear I gambled with the money. Guys what am I to do pls. Ur reply asap
NO INSULT INTENDED....from ur write-up, this ain't ur first;the profit made from the previous attempts, what did you use it for? you are wasteful spender else you should have invested ur money wisely somewhere else...that is the spirit of gambling playing tricks on you, now those girls that enjoy the money u made b4 cannot help u now...VANITY UPON VANITY ALL IS VANITY
Re: I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone by edonbeta: 12:17pm On Jan 15, 2018
You are a criminal and needs to be jailed. You came to that family by mistake. You have another opportunity to repent.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

17-Year-Old Boy Beats His Aged Father To Death In Bauchi After Taking Hard Drugs / Vigilante Shoots Hairdresser Dead In Ikorodu, Runs / More IPOB/ESN Camps Busted In Anambra And Enugu State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.