Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,964 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:25 PM

I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone - Crime (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone (40241 Views)

Police Officers Harass A Man, Extort N300k From Him (Photos) / 'Young Money' Caught In A Hotel After Stealing N300K From Mom's Account. Photos / Makeup Artist Commits Suicide After Lover Dumped Her Via Phone Call (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone by encryptjay(m): 12:42pm On Jan 15, 2018
chineduemmao:
mixture of ajebota and ajekpako cheesy
E weak me! See why some parents prefer to will their properties to strangers instead of their kids.
Re: I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone by Pchidexy(m): 12:44pm On Jan 15, 2018
[quote author=EmmyG012 post=64208797]"Pls Help Me, I Need Your Advice On This Before I Do Otherwise"

Lalasticlal.a I really need this front page.

Guys before I write-up all I need is your advice and not insult on my error,

I will be brief, Last week Monday I transferred money (#280,000) from my mom bank acct to mine thru her fone with first bank ussd code without her knowledge hoping to gain more money nd i ll refund the money bck becos dis is nt d first tym doing it, i have been doing it nd av been working out bt unfortunately for me luck wasn't on my side dis tym around. I lose the money then last week Thursday I had to transfer (#300,000) to my acct to see if I can regain the 280k back thru bet9ja but I also lost the money. Then on Saturday I tried if I can still transfer 100k maybe dis tym around I ll regain the money back, but to my surprise wen I input the code all I get on her phone is "You have been denied access to use this service contact the bank for more information". I just don't knw maybe its due to the transfer I made becos mine dad is also using first bank and his fone is no saying dat. And dis morning my mom have gone to work n she will want to transfer money to my senior brother thru her fone, am sure she ll gt d same response wat if she decide on going to first bank to find out wat is wrong. Pls Nairalander I jst don't know wat to do. I need you guys advice n response on this asap. The worst thing is that I added first bank to screening number so she won't be able to get alert n I stored one of my number in her contact as first bank, so I gv her alert with the number I stored on her fone. But she has been suspecting that alert do come late which suppose to be immediately.... And she ll becoming back by 5pm, am speechless cos I don't knw wat to tell her I use the money to do, once my fada comes back n hear dis am dead. Pls guys your advice is all I need

Mods pls promote this to FP
You are a prodigal son! I hope you re not the first son. I don't even wish my enemy your type of child.
Imagine,500k gone like that!
Re: I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone by 21Bandit: 12:46pm On Jan 15, 2018
Cough cough cough
the advice am advising you is what people above me have advise you ooo...nothing like blood boy, you just got come clean to her, it hurts 580k for this buhari regime, but it will be more painful if she discover it herself, no lie can cover such amount.

Na lemme yarn my cappings...you be FOOL.....this story self weak me, that money reach to buy land for hebo, na you waist, what type of bet did you play, abeg lets see THE BET SLIP, cuz am not beliving this story, even fixed odd men nor they stake pass 100k.
Bet slip or you a big fat LIAR
Re: I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone by chineduemmao: 12:46pm On Jan 15, 2018
encryptjay:

E weak me! See why some parents prefer to will their properties to strangers instead of their kids.
i've not heard that b4
Re: I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone by encryptjay(m): 12:50pm On Jan 15, 2018
chineduemmao:
i've not heard that b4
As in, charity, orphanage etc
Re: I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone by CDCEO001: 12:52pm On Jan 15, 2018
First Bank can arrest you with police and your mum can't even stop them.
Me wey dey use 100 naira play bet9ja, i be mumu?
You use a whole 280k wey no be your own to gamble and you still take another 300k to still gamble.
Poor woman, you have to tell her before she tells the bank.
Re: I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone by chiTT(m): 12:56pm On Jan 15, 2018
MichaelBukamzy:
You gambeled with your mum's money.nigga this amount no be small money ooo.as an igbo buisness man wey i be,if you give me that amount to support my buisness,i go graduate from legedis benz to mercedes ooo.
Wetin dey vex me be say,e fit be say na arsenal to win bournamouth you use am play grin grin
na real Madrid cheesy
Re: I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone by leesha(f): 12:57pm On Jan 15, 2018
Dude...u were stealing huge sums of money from ya mum's account, u dint run to nairaland fo advice. Still tinking u r clever, used these large sums to stake foolish games on bet9ja, nd u still dint run to nairaland fo advice.
Ya crimes r finally catching up wit u, nd u r here on frontpage to find advice ASAP...
Dude leave nairaland nd continue on your own. Am sure ya criminal mind will still devise another criminal solution!

1 Like

Re: I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone by OlujobaSamuel: 1:02pm On Jan 15, 2018
you can still submit yourself for ritual, for now i cant think of any other thing, let her use you for money ritual, apa omo, still seeking ftor lies to tell his good and loving mom.
Mom, if you are reading this, forgive the fool.

1 Like

Re: I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone by Iseoluwani: 1:06pm On Jan 15, 2018
EmmyG012:
"Pls Help Me, I Need Your Advice On This Before I Do Otherwise"

I will be brief, Last week Monday I transferred money (#280,000) from my mom bank acct to mine thru her fone with first bank ussd code without her knowledge hoping to gain more money nd i ll refund the money bck becos dis is nt d first tym doing it, i have been doing it nd av been working out bt unfortunately for me luck wasn't on my side dis tym around. I lose the money then last week Thursday I had to transfer (#300,000) to my acct to see if I can regain the 280k back thru bet9ja but I also lost the money. Then on Saturday I tried if I can still transfer 100k maybe dis tym around I ll regain the money back, but to my surprise wen I input the code all I get on her phone is "You have been denied access to use this service contact the bank for more information". I just don't knw maybe its due to the transfer I made becos mine dad is also using first bank and his fone is no saying dat. And dis morning my mom have gone to work n she will want to transfer money to my senior brother thru her fone, am sure she ll gt d same response wat if she decide on going to first bank to find out wat is wrong. Pls Nairalander I jst don't know wat to do. I need you guys advice n response on this asap. The worst thing is that I added first bank to screening number so she won't be able to get alert n I stored one of my number in her contact as first bank, so I gv her alert with the number I stored on her fone. But she has been suspecting that alert do come late which suppose to be immediately.... And she ll becoming back by 5pm, am speechless cos I don't knw wat to tell her I use the money to do, once my fada comes back n hear dis am dead. Pls guys your advice is all I need

I don't really think it can be well with u. Cos u made your mother cry
Re: I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone by rman: 1:06pm On Jan 15, 2018
Athena4:
Hello EmmyG012, I work at First Bank.
Send me ur acct details through mail.
Send me you and ur mum's number. I will fix everything from our servers if you're fast.
I will make sure she NEVER traces the missing funds to you.
I've been in your shoes,I know how it feels. It's NOT your fault, you were just trying to enrich yourself and family as a result. No harm done. Hurry up bro.

Thief!

You want to steal what is left in that account.

@OP,

Do not do this
Re: I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jan 15, 2018
Oloshi Oloriburuku Thief. U Are Cursed U Beta Confess To Ur Mum Before Trailer Jam U On Tuesday. Oleeeeee!
Re: I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone by Amberon: 1:07pm On Jan 15, 2018
Do you think the Forbes richest people had even 500k to start with? No they didn't. So it's not new. It's 100%
Possible.
Scar44:
send your account details. No be only billionaire
Re: I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone by karzyharsky(m): 1:09pm On Jan 15, 2018
buh u neva repent cos u said u want to xfa anoda 100k
Re: I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone by holuphisayor(m): 1:10pm On Jan 15, 2018
search google for "gamblers ruin" grin

@OP you will learn your lesson soon.
Re: I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone by pawesome(m): 1:13pm On Jan 15, 2018
Hmmmmmm...this one is hard

Look for sure 2odd then look for how to transfer 500k play that 2odd

500x2=1m

That way you can return the money

Ediot...disgrace to the family
Wawa shege dan iska
Fool mumu
Re: I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone by KennedicalEnergy(m): 1:13pm On Jan 15, 2018
Say no to crime.
Re: I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jan 15, 2018
Tyres, fuel, and cig lighters anyone...bombaclat!

EmmyG012:
"Pls Help Me, I Need Your Advice On This Before I Do Otherwise"

Re: I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone by madjnr: 1:19pm On Jan 15, 2018
GabrielAganyi:
Ohhhhhhh God why,,,,,, just because of 350k after graduating from school with a very good grade, I can't go to service yet someone has used more than that to gamble... . Worst of all is that, he is even seeking advice from me!! !!! !!!! What on earth do you want me to tell you?
350k only for service? Bros
Re: I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone by clems88(m): 1:20pm On Jan 15, 2018
Nigger you are the mist wikedest person av see . why shall thou first such a things to your mama . prodigal son beta repents before mama finds out hers selves angry
Re: I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone by Otii4god: 1:20pm On Jan 15, 2018
OK guy if not too late just find 50k make I give u sure 10odds so u fit balance up. Pls hurry up games starts 3pm
Watsapp me:07058525298
Re: I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone by TycoOn04: 1:21pm On Jan 15, 2018
EmmyG012:

Report to her in wat way, she mustn't hear I gambled with her money.
She mustn't hear abi ?? . . no worry , come tell my own mama then make she help u tell ur own mum na. .end time children , u wan give ur mama hypertension . . undecided undecided
Over 500k bros , u no try o
Re: I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone by masks(m): 1:26pm On Jan 15, 2018
YOU DON'T NEED ANY ADVICE...SIMPLY PUT...YOU ARE A THIEF...
Re: I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone by SageMahrez(m): 1:28pm On Jan 15, 2018
Otii4god:
OK guy if not too late just find 50k make I give u sure 10odds so u fit balance up. Pls hurry up games starts 3pm

See them.. children of the devil
Re: I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone by joyibee(f): 1:28pm On Jan 15, 2018
I'm literally crying as I read this. You never know what you have, having parents that spend on you and you did this? Please do not do it again.
I was about to burst into tears this morning when I sent 4k to my father through my brother that stays with me but I just did not cos I've a place to check out for job..... But reading this.... V bn trying to gather 200k to get a small place to do something but family responsibilities won't allow.... And you squandered 580k?
You do not how lucky you are.... Now the tears coming out uncontrollably just by reading this...
Re: I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone by aliyuussy(m): 1:36pm On Jan 15, 2018
MZTEMAR:
Wicked child Greedy child I wish she had aborted you
My sister, this one too much.

Re: I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone by orumba(m): 1:41pm On Jan 15, 2018
JUST LOOK FOR SOMEONE TO BLOW THE WHISTLE FOR YOU
Re: I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone by aliyuussy(m): 1:42pm On Jan 15, 2018
chiTT:
na real Madrid cheesy
You sure say be Mancity cheesy
chiTT:
na real Madrid cheesy
You sure say be Mancity
Re: I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone by GabrielAganyi(m): 1:45pm On Jan 15, 2018
madjnr:
350k only for service? Bros

Fees bro, so I would be cleared for service
Re: I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone by GREATZEAL(m): 1:45pm On Jan 15, 2018
EmmyG012:
I just don't know what I ll say to her, how to even start sef, what I used the money to do cos she mustn't hear I gambled with the money. Guys what am I to do pls. Ur reply asap

angry angry...
Re: I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone by Otii4god: 1:46pm On Jan 15, 2018
SageMahrez:

See them.. children of the devil
St. SageMahrez oya clap for yourself
Re: I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone by aliyuussy(m): 1:46pm On Jan 15, 2018
Otii4god:
Guy, u want make e steal anoda money

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

17-Year-Old Boy Beats His Aged Father To Death In Bauchi After Taking Hard Drugs / Vigilante Shoots Hairdresser Dead In Ikorodu, Runs / More IPOB/ESN Camps Busted In Anambra And Enugu State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.