Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,893 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:55 AM

Wonders Wont End! She Came Begging After Breaking Up With Me For Almost 2 Months - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wonders Wont End! She Came Begging After Breaking Up With Me For Almost 2 Months (6515 Views)

When She Came Along With Her Friends On a date (funny Pics) / Now Begging After Cheating On Me / After Two Weeks Of No Intimacy See The Story She Came Up With (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wonders Wont End! She Came Begging After Breaking Up With Me For Almost 2 Months by eazyman(m): 12:44pm On Apr 14, 2010
blackmann:

Well said bro. Such girls are desperate and can use any method to get guys like this back, even their bodies.
@
wavemasta:

@OP, remember I told you in your original post that you weren't a fool for loving her, and that you did what any guy should do for someone he loves.
And the fact that it backfired didn't matter, because love was always the right thing. Now see how God has repaid the woman. She came back and is kneeling down asking for your forgiveness. This happened because your own side and conscience was clear. That woman will never forget you and its gonna be hard before she finds someone like you.
Abeg forgive her o, and then move on with your life.

I think this goes without saying, but make I just yarn am just in case, DO NOT TAKE HER BACK, SLEEP WITH HER (No matter how tempting), or anything else.

Just free her, and move on.

Cheers bro!
Thanks bro, we dont even talk on phone, let alone see, not to talk of even coming to my place or worst still SLEEP WITH HER. IMPOSSIBLE! I have since moved on. She did call several times, send txts how she's missing me so much bla,bla, that she hasnt made luv since, etc. ALL THOSE DECIEPT DONT MOVE ME ANYMORE.
Re: Wonders Wont End! She Came Begging After Breaking Up With Me For Almost 2 Months by justwise(m): 12:48pm On Apr 14, 2010
eazyman:

@Thanks bro, we dont even talk on phone, let alone see, not to talk of even coming to my place or worst still SLEEP WITH HER. IMPOSSIBLE! I have since moved on. She did call several times, send txts how she's missing me so much bla,bla, that she hasnt made luv since, etc. ALL THOSE DECIEPT DONT MOVE ME ANYMORE.

Tell her to use part of that ur money she went away with and get herself rampant rabbit.
Re: Wonders Wont End! She Came Begging After Breaking Up With Me For Almost 2 Months by eazyman(m): 12:58pm On Apr 14, 2010
justwise:

Tell her to use part of that your money she went away with and get herself rampant rabbit.
Abi? but i just dont wanna talk to her again.
Re: Wonders Wont End! She Came Begging After Breaking Up With Me For Almost 2 Months by eazyman(m): 1:10pm On Apr 14, 2010
Rita4NL:

You better take her back.The devil you know is better than  . . . . .
If you fall in love with anoda girl,do you know what she will do?

@ Rita
I know her very well, thats why i even told her blood brother that i know her much more than he knows her.
Its not the first time she's kneeling down begging me, she just wants to have me for keeps while she continues with her escapades__ you know some girls now when they gather to chat, some will be bragging on strategies in deceiving guys, including crocodile tears,etc but it failed her this time around.
If it was just cheating on me and she was honest about it then i wouldnt be that hurt, i could have forgiven and accepted her back because i know sometimes Poo happens and some GIRLS can be vulnerable to words of men but for her to have the effrontery to reward me so wickedly after all my good to her by making up her mind in the first place to carry out her dastard act is what i cant stomach, that means she never truly loved me all those while but was only camouflaging. She saw a big opportunity and decided to do away with me which means if i got married to her as i planned to she could as well wake up one day and sell off my house and go her way!
The shocking part is that this is someone who wouldnt wanna hurt a fly because of me because she has acted as if she'll die if she doesnt hear from me or see me in a day but i only got to know recently that she's been sleeping with her EX while we were dating untill he travelled out.
Another shocking part was that it was barely a week after after forgiving her and accepting her back for  cheating on me earlier with a different guy aside her EX that i discovered the mails she exchanged with her EX.
I forgave her then because i thought she was really remorseful as begged me for months, even her brother and sister also appealed to me on her behalf, but now that the worst had happened there's nothing more to say to guarantee anything again! So this one is not about the devil you know again oh!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wonders Wont End! She Came Begging After Breaking Up With Me For Almost 2 Months by blackmann(m): 1:44pm On Apr 14, 2010
eazyman:

@ Rita
I know her very well, thats why i even told her blood brother that i know her much more than he knows her.
Its not the first time she's kneeling down begging me, she just wants to have me for keeps while she continues with her escapades__ you know some girls now when they gather to chat, some will be bragging on strategies in deceiving guys, including crocodile tears,etc but it failed her this time around.
If it was just cheating on me and she was honest about it then i wouldnt be that hurt, i could have forgiven and accepted her back because i know sometimes Poo happens and some GIRLS can be vulnerable to words of men but for her to have the effrontery to reward me so wickedly after all my good to her by making up her mind in the first place to carry out her dastard act is what i cant stomach, that means she never truly loved me all those while but was only camouflaging. She saw a big opportunity and decided to do away with me which means if i got married to her as i planned to she could as well wake up one day and sell off my house and go her way!
The shocking part is that this is someone who wouldnt wanna hurt a fly because of me because she has acted as if she'll die if she doesnt hear from me or see me in a day but i only got to know recently that she's been sleeping with her EX while we were dating untill he travelled out.
Another shocking part was that it was barely a week after after forgiving her and accepting her back for cheating on me earlier with a different guy aside her EX that i discovered the mails she exchanged with her EX.
I forgave her then because i thought she was really remorseful as begged me for months, even her brother and sister also appealed to me on her behalf, but now that the worst had happened there's nothing more to say to guarantee anything again! So this one is not about the devil you know again oh!!

Dude, i can see u've made up your mind abt this girl. That's the spirit. i hope this will make u wiser when dealing with ladies. Some ladies out there think men are fools when they show their luv and care for them and they tend to want to misuse that opportunity. they go about telling their "chat mates" that they've found a mugu who will do anything for them whenever they want, and if they mess up, once they beg and cry a bit, you will forgive them. but once things start happening ur way and u decide not to listen, they start acting the victim of circumstances. it happened to me once. don't make her fool u if she comes again crying and begging.
Re: Wonders Wont End! She Came Begging After Breaking Up With Me For Almost 2 Months by eazyman(m): 2:30pm On Apr 14, 2010
breathless:

Poster, I can imagine w u felt wen she left, but u know wat? your life just git better. U av moral duty 4 forgive her, tho u may not neccesarily tell her.

No matter wat, Pls, Pls, Pls, no take am back o. she`ll not end wt her beggin u wt her brother 2 beg. infact expect more emissaries (she might even bring PreSICKdent Yar`Adua 2 beg on her behalf). I`m hoping u`ve trull moved on becos your dream woman is just around d corner waiting to love u endlessly. All d best
@ Breathless
Even if i decide to forgive her on this act, i can only do that inside me without her knowledge. I dont talk to her anymore, i've moved on and i'm aiming for the best now, I've really tried as a man!
Infact my focus is on channeling my energy and resources for my own betterment instead of lavishing my time, energy and resources on someone who doesnt value me.  Woman palaver isnt my problem now, tho i can keep my options open in making friends but i have other plans and things to focus my attention on.
Its only when you think of the opposite gender that your mind and emotions are fixated on issues bothering that but when you channel it into something really beneficial and tangible then you find yourself on top in no time.
I place everything in God's hand, He knows best on what the future holds for everyone, i know in due time He'll enable me find someone with similar mindset like mine, someone who'll be supportive to me in achieving my plans and ambitions in life, someone who will truly love me and be there for me.
Re: Wonders Wont End! She Came Begging After Breaking Up With Me For Almost 2 Months by eazyman(m): 7:54am On Apr 15, 2010
blackmann:

Dude, i can see u've made up your mind abt this girl. That's the spirit. i hope this will make u wiser when dealing with ladies. Some ladies out there think men are fools when they show their luv and care for them and they tend to want to misuse that opportunity. they go about telling their "chat mates" that they've found a mugu who will do anything for them whenever they want, and if they mess up, once they beg and cry a bit, you will forgive them. but once things start happening your way and u decide not to listen, they start acting the victim of circumstances. it happened to me once. don't make her fool u if she comes again crying and begging.
@Blackmann, Thanks lotz, i'm much wiser now
Re: Wonders Wont End! She Came Begging After Breaking Up With Me For Almost 2 Months by eazyman(m): 9:59pm On Apr 16, 2010
Tatase:

I think you should forgive her BUT I don't think you should get back together with her at all. She's grabbing and obviously deep down, has no respect or compassion to have done what she did. Forgive her because its the right thing to do and she's asked and humbled herself, PLUS you've moved on anyway. But let it just end at accepting her apology, you don't owe her anything more than that. Continue to move on with your life jare.
@Tatase, thanks, like i said earlier, if i'm gonna forgive her, its gonna be inside me, i know how bitter, miserable and depressed i was because of her act. Her kneeling and so-called humbling where just pranks and it failed her this time because its not the first time she's doing that.
Re: Wonders Wont End! She Came Begging After Breaking Up With Me For Almost 2 Months by Bawss1(m): 10:01pm On Apr 16, 2010
eazyman:

.  Woman palaver isnt my problem now,

Thats the way to go homie. I'm with you on that. 99 problems and a girl ain't one.

1 Like

Re: Wonders Wont End! She Came Begging After Breaking Up With Me For Almost 2 Months by ursa: 9:49am On Apr 17, 2010
@poster

Please do not get me angry! You brought your issue on NL and many had no reasonable/useful advice for you.

You wrote to CBN and House on the Rock and their advice saw you through your trying period.

Now the storm is over and you come back to NL?

Just go back to CBN and House on the Rock with this success message and stop behaving like the 9 lepers in the bible.

But God really love you sha. My own is that you should forgive her!
Re: Wonders Wont End! She Came Begging After Breaking Up With Me For Almost 2 Months by harakiri(m): 12:50pm On Apr 17, 2010
Dude, be grateful that she dumped you when she did.It's women like these that sleep with other men and bring home unwanted pregnancies and sometimes diseases as "gifts" for you to take care of.If you think what she did was bad, think of what might happened five years down the road if you had married her.It's women like these that cause men to die early in life.By grateful for the "heads up" and move on.

End of!
Re: Wonders Wont End! She Came Begging After Breaking Up With Me For Almost 2 Months by eazyman(m): 8:21pm On Apr 19, 2010
ursa:

@poster

Please do not get me angry! You brought your issue on NL and many had no reasonable/useful advice for you.

You wrote to CBN and House on the Rock and their advice saw you through your trying period.

Now the storm is over and you come back to NL?

Just go back to CBN and House on the Rock with this success message and stop behaving like the 9 lepers in the bible.

But God really love you sha. My own is that you should forgive her!

@ Ursa, i dont think what your're saying is right, even-though some on NL didnt offer anything useful but many here offered something useful and beneficial to me including those who criticized me sharply for showing so much love to someone who wasnt yet my wife because their comments whether positive or negative made me wiser as i was able to also learn from the experience of others too.
Her begging me didnt change anything in me, what i needed was the grace to carry on because i was really fed-up and depressed so i'm grateful for the prayers/advice offered by CBN, House on the Rock, etc, and also to those who sent goodwill and encouraging comments, text messages, calls, etc.
I'm definitely passing the message across.
Re: Wonders Wont End! She Came Begging After Breaking Up With Me For Almost 2 Months by na2day2(m): 11:16pm On Apr 19, 2010
eazyman:

Wonders will never end!  After doing her worst to me and then writing me a letter on valz day that  she's quitting our 2-yr relationship, the full story here: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-399786.0.html
She came begging last week, I was at the hospital for some injection because i was down with malaria when her brother called me that he seriously wants to see me, since he couldnt talk on phone i told him to meet me at the hospital, but i was surprised he came with his sister (My EX gf) and when i asked him his mission he told me his sister has been disturbing him to come beg on her behalf, i was angry and told him that i'm ok now and its over a month already that she should go ahead and marry her EX since she sold off my investment of about N700k obviously to garner enough money to travel out to meet her EX as seen in the emails she was exchanging with him, that means she didnt love me as she has always said, as she wanted to eat her cake and have it, maybe the trip abroad backfired and she wants to come back to me the "DUSTBIN" who would accept any rubbish just because i so much loved her.
I told him i have learnt my lessons now and i'm much wiser now, so as i was about entering my car which was packed by the roadside, she came and knelt down by the roadside there, i was so angry so i got out of the car and left her there, the brother came saying i should tell her to stand up because she is deeply sorry now, but i said all those pretence dont move me anymore as i'm wiser now because i know her sister more than he does, i told him i can also kneel down here by the roadside if he feels kneeling down here is a big deal, infact i knelt down briefly in front of him just to prove to him there's no big deal there as those pretence dont work on me anymore. Thereafter i left.
I think she has began seeing the effect of the law of KARMA already, its funny how SOME GIRLS could act, they will wanna eat their cake and still have it. I've moved on already and i'm much wiser now, i'm focused on my job and myself for now.
Just wanna thank everyone including those who strongly criticized me and those who stood by me in my most horrible moments, God bless ya'll. I'm much better now. I know God will provide the right person at the right time.

if u accept her back, i will personally come over there and beat the living day lights out of u! angry angry angry now focus on improving urself like u said, good boy wink wink wink
Re: Wonders Wont End! She Came Begging After Breaking Up With Me For Almost 2 Months by eazyman(m): 5:51am On Apr 21, 2010
@Na2day?,thanks, you wont stop clowning! lol. wink
Re: Wonders Wont End! She Came Begging After Breaking Up With Me For Almost 2 Months by ferhyntorlah(f): 9:18pm On Apr 21, 2010
@Eazyman, tnk GOD 4 ur lif. U ar havg d last n bst laf now cheesy. She tot she cld break u bt who's brokn heartd nw?
pls I tak GOD beg, plead wit u, DONT TAK HER BAK IF U LIK URSEF OH!
I hate it wen ladis do wat she did 2 u aftr al d TLC treatmt u gav her. She sw u as hr Maga, Mugu, Ode. dat ws y she was abl 2 do so many tinz 2 u; 4rm ur comets n d way 2 tak ur tim 2 reply 2 peopl's comet, u must be a kind, nibce, patient, tolerant, ccc kind of persn. Guesd u swolld n tuk lots of NONSENSES(cheesy) 4rm her. My guy learn 2 b FIRM in ur decisn n nevr lt a womn play u lik futbl.
Re: Wonders Wont End! She Came Begging After Breaking Up With Me For Almost 2 Months by ferhyntorlah(f): 9:33pm On Apr 21, 2010
Again, no mata her tactics, dnt tak hr bak. Lt hr cal al hr famly menbrs evn aged granny, dnt giv hr a chance. Evn if she invits ur frndz or/and famly, dnt ansa hr. Al na demo. Learn 4rm ur mistaks n mov on. D erors ar meant 2 mak u wisr and strngr.
4rm ur 1st thread, Ifunayam said exactly was she's going via nw. If u cnt remembr, go bak 2 read it, probably pag2/3. She said a wrd of Prayr 4 u n it cam 2 pass. Dat shws dat wrds ar powrfl weapns.
So I implor u 2 cultivat d habit 2 sayg gud thinz 2 yorsf as rgds d knd of woman 2 marry. Dnt lt wat peopl say get 2 u as per fndg a gud wif. Mr, der ar stl sum gud 1s out der, jst b patient, watchfl n prayrfl. Sum dnt appear as shiny as Gold, dy ar WRAPPED n u nid patience 2 unwrap dem. Dnt b carrid awy wit physicl appearnces. Looks cn b DECEIVING!
Takia, Ciao.
Re: Wonders Wont End! She Came Begging After Breaking Up With Me For Almost 2 Months by na2day2(m): 11:24pm On Apr 21, 2010
i wont even have her for a friend(with ppl like her 4 a friend, who needs an enemy) talkless of a gf or wife. if i know any of my friending trying to date her, i will give them fair warning, DATE AT UR OWN PERIL! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Wonders Wont End! She Came Begging After Breaking Up With Me For Almost 2 Months by lurvy: 5:57pm On Apr 23, 2010
@Poster, i took time to read your previous post,take heart because its quite pathetic what that girl did to you, i'm happy you are better now since you've moved on, she is already getting her reward. just take your time and open your eyes next time, always love with your head and not your heart.
Dont worry, God will provide you with someone who is truly meant for you and who will truly love and cherish you.
I tried sending you a cheerful text but its still pending, seems your number isnt available.

1 Like

Re: Wonders Wont End! She Came Begging After Breaking Up With Me For Almost 2 Months by eazyman(m): 8:10pm On Apr 23, 2010
na2day?:

i wont even have her for a friend(with ppl like her 4 a friend, who needs an enemy) talkless of a gf or wife. if i know any of my friending trying to date her, i will give them fair warning, DATE AT your OWN PERIL! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
@na2day? thanks, well spoken!
Re: Wonders Wont End! She Came Begging After Breaking Up With Me For Almost 2 Months by eazyman(m): 8:18pm On Apr 23, 2010
lurvy:

@Poster, i took time to read your previous post,take heart because its quite pathetic what that girl did to you, i'm happy you are better now since you've moved on, she is already getting her reward. just take your time and open your eyes next time, always love with your head and not your heart.
Dont worry, God will provide you with someone who is truly meant for you and who will truly love and cherish you.
I tried sending you a cheerful text but its still pending, seems your number isnt available.
@Lurvy, thanks a lot, i've already learnt my lessons tho it was in a bitter way.
Yeah God's time is always the best.
Sorry my phone hasnt been available for somtime now, i'v been away from town on offshore duty for about 2 weeks now.
I hope to be back to town before the week runs out tho, maybe i'll get the message then, thanks all the same.
Re: Wonders Wont End! She Came Begging After Breaking Up With Me For Almost 2 Months by eazyman(m): 11:36am On Apr 26, 2010
lurvy:

@Lurvy, i'm back to town so my number is now available but i didnt seem to get your message, maybe the network withheld it. You can try resending it, many thanks.
Re: Wonders Wont End! She Came Begging After Breaking Up With Me For Almost 2 Months by eazyman(m): 11:51am On Apr 26, 2010
ferhyntorlah:

Again, no mata her tactics, dnt tak hr bak. Lt hr cal al hr famly menbrs evn aged granny, dnt giv hr a chance. Evn if she invits your frndz or/and famly, dnt ansa hr. Al na demo. Learn 4rm your mistaks n mov on. D erors ar meant 2 mak u wisr and strngr.
4rm your 1st thread, Ifunayam said exactly was she's going via nw. If u cnt remembr, go bak 2 read it, probably pag2/3. She said a wrd of Prayr 4 u n it cam 2 pass. Dat shws dat wrds ar powrfl weapns.
So I implor u 2 cultivat d habit 2 sayg gud thinz 2 yorsf as rgds d knd of woman 2 marry. Dnt lt wat peopl say get 2 u as per fndg a gud wif. Mr, der ar stl sum gud 1s out der, jst b patient, watchfl n prayrfl. Sum dnt appear as shiny as Gold, dy ar WRAPPED n u nid patience 2 unwrap dem. Dnt b carrid awy wit physicl appearnces. Looks cn b DECEIVING!
Takia, Ciao.
@Ferhntorlah, i deeply appreciate your advice, sure i've learnt from my mistakes as i'm now wiser and stronger.
Its really true that words are powerful weapons just like you stated.
I've taken note of the points you raised and will them step by step. many thanks and God bless.
Re: Wonders Wont End! She Came Begging After Breaking Up With Me For Almost 2 Months by eazyman(m): 9:25am On Apr 27, 2010
na2day?:

i wont even have her for a friend(with ppl like her 4 a friend, who needs an enemy) talkless of a gf or wife. if i know any of my friending trying to date her, i will give them fair warning, DATE AT your OWN PERIL!  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

@na2day? Well spoken, advice noted and heeded. Thnkz.
Re: Wonders Wont End! She Came Begging After Breaking Up With Me For Almost 2 Months by susanamand(f): 9:22am On Apr 28, 2010
Hi Easyman,

i have been following others write up from the break point to this and let me just say this, i know it hurts most especially when the one you love breaks your heart. She did a wrong think no doubt but please find a place in your heart to forgive her, fine things happened the way it happened, it kind of an eye opener to you, if not u won't believe such happen.

If we won't eat yam because of the oil at least we will eat oil beacause of yam, we can't throw away the baby with the bath water, To err is human to 4give is divine.

Am a woman, it hurts but forgive her and carry on with your life " Sooner than you think love will locate you, Its not he that willet or he that runneth but it is of the lord that showeth mercy, for every thing that happens in life is for a purpose. the lord definitly have something in store for you.

take care
Re: Wonders Wont End! She Came Begging After Breaking Up With Me For Almost 2 Months by eazyman(m): 3:53pm On Apr 29, 2010
susanamand:

Hi Easyman,

i have been following others write up from the break point to this and let me just say this, i know it hurts most especially when the one you love breaks your heart. She did a wrong think no doubt but please find a place in your heart to forgive her, fine things happened the way it happened, it kind of an eye opener to you, if not u won't believe such happen.

If we won't eat yam because of the oil at least we will eat oil beacause of yam, we can't throw away the baby with the bath water, To err is human to 4give is divine.

Am a woman, it hurts but forgive her and carry on with your life " Sooner than you think love will locate you, Its not he that willet or he that runneth but it is of the lord that showeth mercy, for every thing that happens in life is for a purpose. the lord definitly have something in store for you.

take care
@ Susan, thanks for taking your time to put up your comments. I appreciate all you said.
I hope to forgive her just like you advised but it has to be inside me because i dont wanna talk to her, what do you think?
Re: Wonders Wont End! She Came Begging After Breaking Up With Me For Almost 2 Months by olayinkaj2(m): 5:32pm On Apr 29, 2010
Eeyah! its well, some ladies don't just worth the care after all she did, she now av the gut to come back begging , for what? Now she knows the difference bt gold and silver and she wants to come back. hiss!!! i think its good u av made up ur mind to move on but u still av to forgive.
Re: Wonders Wont End! She Came Begging After Breaking Up With Me For Almost 2 Months by nilly: 9:12am On Apr 30, 2010
Hi Easyman,

You have not forgiven one when you have not confronted the person one on one to say i have forgiven u. Am actually talking from experience, let me tell u this i have an aunty who said so many things to me while i was still growing up and learning how to make hair in her saloon, i was hurt because 1. i loved her then 2. The words she said really hurt because it was coming from my own blood and i vowed not to forget that word or forgive her, so many years has passed and i still carry on like that, many professis has been pronoun to me that isomebody offended me and am yet to forgive that person, but deep down in my heart i have forgiven her because most of that words made me strong and made me to see challeges as one of those things that will surely come but i have not told her one on one that i have forgiven her, which is what i ought to do to truely forgive her but i can't and its kind of affecting me emotional and spiritually.

So my dear young man, even if not seeing her you can at least call her on phone and forgive her, tell her she hurts you but all this same you have forgiven her. cause if she had to do anything to hurt her self it still boils down to you because you never forgave her. She is sorry, not every girl will come back to say am sorry because some believes is a game. pls do forgive her and u will be glady you did.

"To err is human and to forgive is divine, shit happens plsssssssssssssssss. we are band to be hurt by the least person we expect, but what goes around comes around.

Take care

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wonders Wont End! She Came Begging After Breaking Up With Me For Almost 2 Months by susanamand(f): 9:21am On Apr 30, 2010
Hi Easyman,

You have not forgiven one when you have not confronted the person one on one to say i have forgiven u. Am actually talking from experience, let me tell u this i have an aunty who said so many things to me while i was still growing up and learning how to make hair in her saloon, i was hurt because 1. i loved her then 2. The words she said really hurt because it was coming from my own blood and i vowed not to forget that word or forgive her, so many years has passed and i still carry on like that, many professis has been pronoun to me that isomebody offended me and am yet to forgive that person, but deep down in my heart i have forgiven her because most of that words made me strong and made me to see challeges as one of those things that will surely come but i have not told her one on one that i have forgiven her, which is what i ought to do to truely forgive her but i can't and its kind of affecting me emotional and spiritually.

So my dear young man, even if not seeing her you can at least call her on phone and forgive her, tell her she hurts you but all this same you have forgiven her. cause if she had to do anything to hurt her self it still boils down to you because you never forgave her. She is sorry, not every girl will come back to say am sorry because some believes is a game. pls do forgive her and u will be glady you did.

"To err is human and to forgive is divine, shits happens plsssssssssssssssss. we are band to be hurt by the least person we expect, but what goes around comes around. You will set your self free and her if you forgive.

Take care
Re: Wonders Wont End! She Came Begging After Breaking Up With Me For Almost 2 Months by eazyman(m): 10:24am On May 06, 2010
susanamand:

Hi Easyman,

"To err is human and to forgive is divine, shits happens plsssssssssssssssss. we are band to be hurt by the least person we expect, but what goes around comes around. You will set your self free and her if you forgive.

Take care

@ Susanamand and Nilly, I so much appreciate your well conceived comments, but are you having two NL names? because you posted the same comments.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Toast A Girl With Bible Verses / Guys Which Of Them Can You Marry (Photos) / Girl Tattoo Her Middle Br*st With Davido Pic (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.