Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,034 members, 7,838,585 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:45 AM

Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Boy At A Mall And He Runs Away. She Cries (Video) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Boy At A Mall And He Runs Away. She Cries (Video) (57234 Views)

Lady Proposes To Boyfriend In Front Of Friends, Family And Strangers In A Park / Man Flies In From Abroad, Proposes To His Girlfriend As She Cries (Photos) / Big-Sized Man Surprises His Girlfriend With A Proposal; She Cries (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Boy At A Mall And He Runs Away. She Cries (Video) by Tomoyayi(m): 1:06pm On Jan 15, 2018
This is naija, you don't propose to naija guys in secret let alone in public

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Boy At A Mall And He Runs Away. She Cries (Video) by purem(m): 1:07pm On Jan 15, 2018
nkay2020:

The MOD should please block you again. I had a headache reading this nonsense you typed.

Thunder fire u dia

Do I ask u to read my post?

Na da headache gangan go kill u motherfvcker
Re: Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Boy At A Mall And He Runs Away. She Cries (Video) by bikefab(m): 1:07pm On Jan 15, 2018
Lol...dude got scared. hehehehe...
Re: Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Boy At A Mall And He Runs Away. She Cries (Video) by TIDDOLL(m): 1:07pm On Jan 15, 2018
Proly dude doesn't like Exhibition...

Must be a really shy guy.

Damnn.... The Girl broke d F down... Ehyya ...
Re: Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Boy At A Mall And He Runs Away. She Cries (Video) by diegwu01: 1:08pm On Jan 15, 2018
Sad!
I feel for her. This would be very very painful, and definitely would discourage other girls to take their shot..
As for the guy, a real gentleman should have handled this better.
Even if its just hugging for 1 minute her for the rolling cameras and taking her somewhere for a chat
Re: Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Boy At A Mall And He Runs Away. She Cries (Video) by Honestagbons(m): 1:12pm On Jan 15, 2018
[quote author=Cletus77 post=64215620]Oboy see disgrace!
The guy bin wan chop free
Ancestors fall on him![/q grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin ;Duote] grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Boy At A Mall And He Runs Away. She Cries (Video) by TrumpDonald2: 1:16pm On Jan 15, 2018
The lady did everything wrong. I would have done the same thing if I were the guy. It's really embarrassing for her to propose to him and worst of it, in public.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Boy At A Mall And He Runs Away. She Cries (Video) by joe17: 1:17pm On Jan 15, 2018
Cletus77:
Oboy see disgrace!
The guy bin wan chop free
Ancestors fall on him!
this cracked me up real hard. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Boy At A Mall And He Runs Away. She Cries (Video) by RedboneSmith(m): 1:18pm On Jan 15, 2018
Public proposals (whether it's the dude proposing or the girl) just make me want to roll my eyes. Do that shït when you are alone. The world doesn't need to see your embarrassment.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Boy At A Mall And He Runs Away. She Cries (Video) by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jan 15, 2018
Lol, serves her right! She wan use proceeds of prostitution buy herself a husband by force.
Re: Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Boy At A Mall And He Runs Away. She Cries (Video) by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jan 15, 2018
TIDDOLL:
Proly dude doesn't like Exhibition...

Must be a really shy guy.

Damnn.... The Girl broke d F down... Ehyya ...

The guy is not shy but smart. If she was a good girl, he would have proposed to her himself.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Boy At A Mall And He Runs Away. She Cries (Video) by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jan 15, 2018
2016v2017:

I don't know why naija girls like copy copy

They are so fake.
Re: Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Boy At A Mall And He Runs Away. She Cries (Video) by itslinkin4005(m): 1:31pm On Jan 15, 2018
hahahahahahahahaha i laff in greek
Re: Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Boy At A Mall And He Runs Away. She Cries (Video) by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jan 15, 2018
Amadaz:
Mehn.... This babe gather liver oh. You don't blame the guy for what he did, he has his reasons for running away. We guys see certain tendencies in girls that we come to a conclusion that she is not my wife material even though we just play along with her in the interim and she feels we love them. Girls this is a lesson for y'all. Behave well and we won't disappoint you when it comes to marriage

Spot on! The girl must have been slaying on the side while he was just playing along and fúcking her. If she was a good girl, she wouldn't have to go through the stress of proposing to her boyfriend.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Boy At A Mall And He Runs Away. She Cries (Video) by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jan 15, 2018
lefulefu:
Its abnormal for a woman to propose to a man so i can understand why the man ran awaycheesy. Imagine if dem come dey quarrel then the woman will always be bringing up the issue that she was the one dat proposed to u. If na me i will also run away..all these endtime proposals sef cheesy.

Desperate bitches everywhere looking to tie down good guys with their proceeds of prostitution.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Boy At A Mall And He Runs Away. She Cries (Video) by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jan 15, 2018
olisaEze:
U want to blackmail a broda into accepting ur ring in public so if he later returns it, u'll come to NL and open a thread on how naija guys are wicked n deceitful.

With d way she screamed @ her friend who just wntd to comfort her, she'll definitely have temper and control issues. Which dude wants to spend a lifetime dealing with that. Abeg fly!

The guy was smart enough to reject her outrightly. I can tell from what happened that she is not a good girl.
Re: Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Boy At A Mall And He Runs Away. She Cries (Video) by 080Panasharp: 1:43pm On Jan 15, 2018
Yeyenatu
Re: Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Boy At A Mall And He Runs Away. She Cries (Video) by emperorzillion: 1:46pm On Jan 15, 2018
The guy is not ready for all that proposing of a thing the girl is bringing up and besides that's not the best way to do it.. proposing to ur lover in public and he/she says yes does not mean he/she really means or wants it.. but for the sake of saving u from embarrassment..

Proposing to ur lover in public is just like forcing someone to say yes to u..

Settling down with a man/woman is not something u can force, it's a very deep feeling that reflects true commitments between two hearts..

When the guy/lady is not Havin those feelings, it can't just work.. the two of them must feel the same way.

The guy wasn't having that feelings tho...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Boy At A Mall And He Runs Away. She Cries (Video) by chubinwa(m): 1:48pm On Jan 15, 2018
chai
Re: Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Boy At A Mall And He Runs Away. She Cries (Video) by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jan 15, 2018
Xda59:

Desperate bitches everywhere looking to tie down good guys with their proceeds of prostitution.
haba to conclude that the babe is an extreme ashi is extreme na.yes she is desperate to do wat she did but i tell u solemnly if dat babe was ashi there are other ways she for make d man to marry hercheesy.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Boy At A Mall And He Runs Away. She Cries (Video) by zinaunreal(m): 2:07pm On Jan 15, 2018
Women have started using this as a tool to trap men now o. Its either you wan marry or you no wan marry. No waste her time. Answer her fast or go. No more free chopping. Chai
Re: Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Boy At A Mall And He Runs Away. She Cries (Video) by Funjosh(m): 2:15pm On Jan 15, 2018
Na so e easy grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Boy At A Mall And He Runs Away. She Cries (Video) by Range042: 2:27pm On Jan 15, 2018
Meeehn shit does happen...the bae on her knee and be crying while the nigga is gone..the two no understand themselves gbagaaam!!!
Re: Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Boy At A Mall And He Runs Away. She Cries (Video) by humilitypays(m): 2:32pm On Jan 15, 2018
The girl is crazy, why propose to a Nigerian man in public For what!!

Ladies stop copying everything u see....give a man green light and let him finish the job, don't go straight boom!

Some reasons why it is wrong to propose to Nigerian man:

1. Who will pay the bride price; who's money

Answer: the man

2. Who will rent the house and provide for the marriage Answer: the man!

3. Who will foot the bills when babies come in
Answer: the man!

4. Who will bear the financial burden
Answer: the man!

Now have you asked the man if he is financially, materially, emotionally, psychologically and spiritually ready to marry

Some men are okay having 5million in their account before they settle down, some want to build their own house, have their own Biz/company, etc. Some are happy to marry once they have job no matter how much the pay is....

So don't think because he has a car, an apartment and some little change in his pocket and feel he is ready to marry, don't conclude unless u are ready to bring in lots of money and I mean good money and more to make him go against his wish to accept your proposal.

Ladies pls learn, learn!!
Re: Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Boy At A Mall And He Runs Away. She Cries (Video) by humblemikel(f): 2:33pm On Jan 15, 2018
Nonsense
The girl try
What kind of embarrassment is that
All this copy copy girls self
Nna woman dey proposed to man abi na man
Show of over desperation
Re: Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Boy At A Mall And He Runs Away. She Cries (Video) by Thegamingorca(m): 2:35pm On Jan 15, 2018
justscorchone:
When you serve her that lava crusted dick and show her the ancient forbidden sex jutsu na so dem dey act. grin

Guy lol
Re: Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Boy At A Mall And He Runs Away. She Cries (Video) by THUNDER4real(m): 2:36pm On Jan 15, 2018
For Real? lolz
Re: Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Boy At A Mall And He Runs Away. She Cries (Video) by paix(m): 2:38pm On Jan 15, 2018
Women and their "ANYTHING A MAN CAN DO" mentality.
Re: Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Boy At A Mall And He Runs Away. She Cries (Video) by ucosuagwu(m): 2:43pm On Jan 15, 2018
This is just pure wickedness.. That guy is not a Man at all.. This is a 21st century, everything gets online, How would you humiliate her in front of so many people and internet... Accept her proposal, go home with her and discuss why you can't marry her, than to Shanlme her and make her cry in front of everyone.. That action he did is what girls do.. see as he was covering his mouth like woman...I would never do this to a girl no matter what...I get you don't want to marry but don't do this kind of thing to her and walk away
Re: Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Boy At A Mall And He Runs Away. She Cries (Video) by Eberex(m): 2:45pm On Jan 15, 2018
"EVERYTHING A MAN CAN DO, A WOMAN CAN DO EVEN BETTER".

You don see am na! PUBLIC DISGRACE AND EMBARRASSMENT.

NTOOR!
Re: Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Boy At A Mall And He Runs Away. She Cries (Video) by Holywizard: 2:50pm On Jan 15, 2018
You are very stupid!!!
So u want to propose to a guy, a guy for that matter in this shithole country of ours.
U see y they should block Telemonde in Africa.
Even the Bible said dat a man is the head of the family.
Nonsensitical domesticated intercontinental rubbish.

NB- I'm a jobless fellow that just passed out from NYSC that seriously needs employment
Re: Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Boy At A Mall And He Runs Away. She Cries (Video) by Melkos: 2:50pm On Jan 15, 2018
grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

10 Reasons Why Most Ladies Will Never Remain Virgins Till Marriage / Man Carries His Plus-Sized Fiancee In Pre-Wedding Photo. See Reactions / Can This Be True Love Or Foolishness?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.