Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,036 members, 7,838,587 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:53 AM

Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Boy At A Mall And He Runs Away. She Cries (Video) - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Boy At A Mall And He Runs Away. She Cries (Video) (57235 Views)

Lady Proposes To Boyfriend In Front Of Friends, Family And Strangers In A Park / Man Flies In From Abroad, Proposes To His Girlfriend As She Cries (Photos) / Big-Sized Man Surprises His Girlfriend With A Proposal; She Cries (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Boy At A Mall And He Runs Away. She Cries (Video) by Fourwinds: 6:33pm On Jan 15, 2018
julietnazzy:
desperado
hmmmmmm....the guy go don chop the girl puna well well...

heheheheheheheheheeeee
Re: Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Boy At A Mall And He Runs Away. She Cries (Video) by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jan 15, 2018
Exactly why he ran. Drama Queen grin grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Boy At A Mall And He Runs Away. She Cries (Video) by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jan 15, 2018
crazy people every were!
Re: Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Boy At A Mall And He Runs Away. She Cries (Video) by emmytech2: 7:16pm On Jan 15, 2018
when a guy at naij.com called them indomie generation ladies about proposing in public, some of you guys called him Bush man, old man now what is happening. thank God 2018 is restoring senses.
Re: Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Boy At A Mall And He Runs Away. She Cries (Video) by cherriex(f): 7:48pm On Jan 15, 2018
What was she thinking? Jesus I can feel the embarrassment right through me.
Re: Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Boy At A Mall And He Runs Away. She Cries (Video) by teefaht(f): 8:24pm On Jan 15, 2018
why would a lady propose? I still don't get it.
can't imagine how she's gonna feel after the embarrassment the guy has caused her.
why proposing? is she ready to foot the bills?
maybe the guy is not financially or mentally ready for the institution called marriage.
Ayam tired for all these girls proposing up and down o
how are we going to do the embarrassment she has caused her family and generations to come.

Lemme comma be going, Wetin concern me.
Re: Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Boy At A Mall And He Runs Away. She Cries (Video) by davbaba: 8:59pm On Jan 15, 2018
Juju man give the ring to girl she tot the boy will ashamed to collect it..I can feel it..
Re: Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Boy At A Mall And He Runs Away. She Cries (Video) by MIKOLOWISKA: 10:29pm On Jan 15, 2018
ipafricaStaff:
lady who invited her friend to the mall, so she can Suprise Her boyfriend by proposing to him cries out, as the Suprise went wrong as her boyfriend runs away.

Watch Video below.

cc; Lalasticlala

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rWpDmunMC70
you go fear mumu
Re: Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Boy At A Mall And He Runs Away. She Cries (Video) by gulfer: 6:04am On Jan 16, 2018
The update is that the guy whispered into her ear that,'I'm married' embarassed
Re: Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Boy At A Mall And He Runs Away. She Cries (Video) by Nobody: 9:48am On Jan 25, 2018
diegwu01:
Sad!
I feel for her. This would be very very painful, and definitely would discourage other girls to take their shot..
As for the guy, a real gentleman should have handled this better.
Even if its just hugging for 1 minute her for the rolling cameras and taking her somewhere for a chat

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

10 Reasons Why Most Ladies Will Never Remain Virgins Till Marriage / Man Carries His Plus-Sized Fiancee In Pre-Wedding Photo. See Reactions / Can This Be True Love Or Foolishness?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.