Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,089 members, 7,811,057 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:51 PM

Why Ain't African Men Too Romantic - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Ain't African Men Too Romantic (3143 Views)

So The Fine Black Queens Have Started Marrying Old White Men Too? / “Dear Men, Too Many Women Will Lead You Astray” – Reno / Men Too Should Play Hard To Get. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Ain't African Men Too Romantic by Oxster(m): 9:09pm On Jan 15, 2018
#ignore errors#Hello NLders,This evening I was with one of my Side chick,She was like...Baby on Sunday I will be going to do my Hair,please come and stay with me!

I was mad,,like what will I be doing,,imagine,,,she said that she gonna drop her leg on my laps and I will be massaging her legs as she's plaiting her hair,Not only that#I will be Cleaning Her tears in case she wanna cry,,,

Seriously but I had an imagination of that,It really gonna be a Romantic tho I said NO cause the VIEW is also like AM HER SERVANT!

My Question is that,Why are we Africans Guys always Romantic Inside or In a closed Areas Than Public?

Cause definitely I can Massage her in the House
Re: Why Ain't African Men Too Romantic by DaddyKross: 9:16pm On Jan 15, 2018
God punish any woman wey go tell me that shiit sad

1 Like

Re: Why Ain't African Men Too Romantic by Oxster(m): 9:18pm On Jan 15, 2018
DaddyKross:
God punish any woman wey go tell me that shiit sad

Na de thing bro,,But you can massage her inside the house,ND she can place her legs on ur laps inside

Why not outside?,,asin...Why do we disregard it done outside?

2 Likes

Re: Why Ain't African Men Too Romantic by Papanwamaikpe: 9:21pm On Jan 15, 2018
You want me to be romantic when you have nothing to offer except pussy? It doesn't work that way. Work on your career and be a financial Independent lady. Tell me why I won't be romantic if I have Linda ikeji or DJ cuppy as a wife?
Re: Why Ain't African Men Too Romantic by DaddyKross: 9:23pm On Jan 15, 2018
Oxster:

Na de thing bro,,But you can massage her inside the house,ND she can place her legs on ur laps inside

Why not outside?,,asin...Why do we disregard it done outside?

I will gladly massage her in the room, it's always a good way to initiate sex.

Allow me to relpy you with a question. Can you have sex with your woman outside ?

1 Like

Re: Why Ain't African Men Too Romantic by Oxster(m): 9:24pm On Jan 15, 2018
Papanwamaikpe:
You want me to be romantic when you have nothing to offer except pussy? It doesn't work that way. Work on your career and be a financial Independent lady. Tell me why I won't be romantic if I have Linda ikeji or DJ cuppy as a wife?

So,,,,tell me

If it was Dj cuppy,,You would allow her place her legs in your laps and you will be massaging her in a Public?

But.,.de way u talk wanna seems like you are in need of sugar mummy or apparently a lady richer than you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Ain't African Men Too Romantic by Papanwamaikpe: 9:25pm On Jan 15, 2018
Oxster:

So,,,,tell me

If it was Dj cuppy,,You would allow her place her legs in your laps and you will be massaging her in a Public?

But.,.de way u talk wanna seems like you are in need of sugar mummy or apparently a lady richer than you
Exactly bro
Re: Why Ain't African Men Too Romantic by habsydiamond(m): 9:26pm On Jan 15, 2018
They are not romantic simply because they are not Romans...... period.. grin grin grin grin...ladies with money romance grin grin..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Ain't African Men Too Romantic by Oxster(m): 9:27pm On Jan 15, 2018
DaddyKross:

I will gladly massage her in the room, it's always a good way to initiate sex.

Allow me to relpy you with a question. Can you have sex with your woman outside ?

Lol,,You'r epic

Hell No,Why would I?
Re: Why Ain't African Men Too Romantic by Oxster(m): 9:29pm On Jan 15, 2018
Papanwamaikpe:
Exactly bro

gringrin,,,You talk like a BROKE ASS

Don't take it Personal Bro grin
Re: Why Ain't African Men Too Romantic by DaddyKross: 9:30pm On Jan 15, 2018
Oxster:

Lol,,You'r epic

Hell No,Why would I?

That answers your question too cool

Stay safe, manh.
Re: Why Ain't African Men Too Romantic by Oxster(m): 9:30pm On Jan 15, 2018
habsydiamond:
They are not romantic simply because they are not Romans...... period.. grin grin grin grin...ladies with money romance grin grin..

Indeed,,,Not like Romans Spartas

Make all Romance end in de other Roomgrin
Re: Why Ain't African Men Too Romantic by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jan 15, 2018
Ego.

stupid, nonsensical and unnecessary egos! The foolish thought of what will people say!

#yawn!

3 Likes

Re: Why Ain't African Men Too Romantic by Papanwamaikpe: 9:32pm On Jan 15, 2018
Oxster:

gringrin,,,You talk like a BROKE ASS

Don't take it Personal Bro grin
shocked Sure, am not disputing to that fact. If you know anyone you can link me up
Re: Why Ain't African Men Too Romantic by Oxster(m): 9:35pm On Jan 15, 2018
DaddyKross:

That answers your question too cool

Stay safe, manh.

Same to u Fam

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Ain't African Men Too Romantic by Oxster(m): 9:37pm On Jan 15, 2018
Papanwamaikpe:
shocked Sure, am not disputing to that fact. If you know anyone you can link me up

I don't know shaaa,but I heard that there's This hotel in PH,Dem full
Re: Why Ain't African Men Too Romantic by Papanwamaikpe: 9:39pm On Jan 15, 2018
Oxster:

I don't know shaaa,but I heard that there's This hotel in PH,Dem full
Name please
Re: Why Ain't African Men Too Romantic by habsydiamond(m): 9:39pm On Jan 15, 2018
Oxster:

Indeed,,,Not like Romans Spartas

Make all Romance end in de other Roomgrin
abi na
Re: Why Ain't African Men Too Romantic by Oxster(m): 9:40pm On Jan 15, 2018
RuthDaniels:
Ego.

stupid, nonsensical and unnecessary egos! The foolish thought of what will people say!

#yawn!

Ehhhh,,so u also need such treatment?

Go and hide your face tho
Re: Why Ain't African Men Too Romantic by Oxster(m): 9:41pm On Jan 15, 2018
Papanwamaikpe:
Name please

Will ask my friend,,Tomorrow I give u feed back
Re: Why Ain't African Men Too Romantic by Oxster(m): 9:41pm On Jan 15, 2018
habsydiamond:
abi na

But u fit do that 4 love?
Re: Why Ain't African Men Too Romantic by Papanwamaikpe: 9:43pm On Jan 15, 2018
Oxster:

Will ask my friend,,Tomorrow I give u feed back
Roger that

1 Like

Re: Why Ain't African Men Too Romantic by Ahmiee(f): 9:44pm On Jan 15, 2018
they are only romantic wen they need sex. some you cant even have a meaningful convo with em. they cant even hold a conversation for a long time. buh always quick to talk about anything related to s3x anytime any day even when they are sleeping
Re: Why Ain't African Men Too Romantic by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jan 15, 2018
Oxster:

Ehhhh,,so u also need such treatment?

Go and hide your face tho
Lol! At first I was surprised at your display of senselessness until I checked your profile.

Son, you need a lot of growing to do.Start with pretending to be sensible smiley
Re: Why Ain't African Men Too Romantic by Oxster(m): 9:52pm On Jan 15, 2018
RuthDaniels:
Lol! At first I was surprised at your display of senselessness until I checked your profile.

Son, you need a lot of growing to do.Start with pretending to be sensible smiley

grin,.Granny at my age you were not better than me#hope ur face is still hidden?
Re: Why Ain't African Men Too Romantic by Oxster(m): 9:52pm On Jan 15, 2018
Ahmiee:
they are only romantic wen they need sex. some you cant even have a meaningful convo with em. they cant even hold a conversation for a long time. buh always quick to talk about anything related to s3x anytime any day even when they are sleeping

But de act look somehow nah
Re: Why Ain't African Men Too Romantic by DozieInc(m): 9:57pm On Jan 15, 2018
That's nonsense... romantic my foot, even Tele Mundo never mumu like this.
Re: Why Ain't African Men Too Romantic by mikejj(m): 9:59pm On Jan 15, 2018
you know the background of everything really matters.africans we were nt trained or rather given that kind of freedom to exercise public romance,thats our mentality.if u try doing that with her people will start saying"see am woman wrapper.thats y something in you makes it look as if,you wil be seen as a servant.
Re: Why Ain't African Men Too Romantic by mikejj(m): 10:04pm On Jan 15, 2018
the fact that em we dont do romance in public doesn't mean we are not romantic o.... is nt their women that are falling for our men today why?
Re: Why Ain't African Men Too Romantic by ifyan(m): 10:06pm On Jan 15, 2018
No make woman turn you to sissy because of romance.

Women and greed. They want the man to do everything because dem b queen.

Most at times they stay as pure water inside freezer because them get robot.

Initial Sex= No
Pay the Bill= It's a man world
Woo the opposite sex na =Hmmm hmmm
Etc.
Re: Why Ain't African Men Too Romantic by habsydiamond(m): 10:12pm On Jan 15, 2018
Oxster:

But u fit do that 4 love?
love no exist again.ooo...na black market remain

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ladies: Dont Spend Too Much Time In Relationships! / Is He Gay? / four Classes Of Women That May Not Get Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.