Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,900 members, 7,828,172 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:17 AM

Do All Married Men Have To Cheat. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do All Married Men Have To Cheat. (10117 Views)

See Photo Of Amazing Siblings Who All Married To Mr A(how Cute) / 10 Strange Things All Men Have Done At Least Once / I'm Sex Starve,but I Don't Want To Cheat On Him. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do All Married Men Have To Cheat. by rickie4us(m): 11:44am On Apr 13, 2010
@ snthesis

since there is joy in sharing, you can as well share your wife with others.
to start with, you can give her to every male visitor that spends the night in your house as a gift from night till morning when she will be returned to you
Re: Do All Married Men Have To Cheat. by naijaswag1: 11:46am On Apr 13, 2010
madoba:

Guys when you do cheat on us PLEASE keep it on the down low and don't flaunt it in our faces by knocking up the other chic or taking her to public places where people know you and the story is bound to get back to us. it really does hurt.

Because you do the same thing to us.This is not a man thing.It's both male and female.Okay tell me that you ever slept with one man at a time.The woman's excuse is always financial or one thing led to the other.This a phenomenon that will last till Jesus comes.With prosperity on the the horizons in Nigeria,expect an escalation.
Re: Do All Married Men Have To Cheat. by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 11:49am On Apr 13, 2010
Why Married Men Cheat.
It is very simple, history, evolution, society (whatever you choose to call it) have classified the role of a woman as HOUSEWIFE which means she stays in the house with the kids ensuring they get the best of care and upbringing. Men on the other hand need to head out and hustle to bring home the bacon. with all the meltdown and recession kicking-in, where would he find time to release all that stress. definitely not his worried-sick wife at home.

Now this is where women always miss the point, when a man cheats on you, it has nothing to do with emotions or love, it is a physical thing, raw sex and 10 seconds of orgasm, after that, he'd be hard-pressed to come back the next day, unless the cuchi was sweet.

Women also fail to realize that there are other fulfilling life-goals than having a kid, husband and home (not in that order). when you have finally reached your destination, you become plain and boring and traditional and predictable and played-out. It is only natural for the man to feel attraction to another female just like you love the looks of the latest model of your car grin
Re: Do All Married Men Have To Cheat. by octar6: 11:52am On Apr 13, 2010
Its in the nature of men 2 cheat.But it takes  extra resposibility and the Grace of God 2 b faithful 2 ur spouse. Some men just cannot understand y they cheat,they see themselves going back 2 it again and again.10
Re: Do All Married Men Have To Cheat. by Valo29: 11:54am On Apr 13, 2010
All men don't have to cheat. Though men are promiscous by nature, it doesn't mean u have to sleep around. I'm happily married and have not cheated on my wife and believe i will not. The most annoying part is that they always cheat with someone who isn't half as beautiful as thier own wife. MEN ARE STRANGE!

2 Likes

Re: Do All Married Men Have To Cheat. by madoba: 12:09pm On Apr 13, 2010
@ naija swag

You may find this hard to believe but I do one man at a time i.e am a one man-one woman relationship kind of person. Am yet to cheat on my man while am in a relationship with him and am not saying am a saint who is above that I just haven't done that yet or gotten to that point in my dating life.

The part of my post which you quoted has to do with flaunting infidelity, now ladies usually don't flaunt their infidelity ( I stand to be corrected on this) like guys do by getting a chic pregnant, but I've seen guys do that alot of the times. All am saying is, if and when you guys do decide to cheat we don't want to know about it at all.

Trust me the suspicion alone drives us crazy not to mention real hard evidence of your cheating like another woman's pregnancy.

1 Like

Re: Do All Married Men Have To Cheat. by deluxecad(m): 12:14pm On Apr 13, 2010
The question should've been why these young ladies flock after married men. Once they see a ring on your finger, the overtures start, they start throwing themselves all over the place and trust me, men will always be men. They go for the kill which most times unfortunately lasts longer than they bargained. A lady told me wedding rings actually attract them cos they believe married men are more caring and better lovers. You see? I'm not in support of married men cheating anyway, those chics do the pushing. Don't toss corn grains at a chicken.
Re: Do All Married Men Have To Cheat. by eminemkayc: 12:20pm On Apr 13, 2010
Re: Do All Married Men Have To Cheat. by rickie4us(m): 12:21pm On Apr 13, 2010
deluxecad:

The question should've been why these young ladies flock after married men. Once they see a ring on your finger, the overtures start, they start throwing themselves all over the place and trust me, men will always be men. They go for the kill which most times unfortunately lasts longer than they bargained. A lady told me wedding rings actually attract them cos they believe married men are more caring and better lovers. You see? I'm not in support of married men cheating anyway, those chics do the pushing. Don't toss corn grains at a chicken.

I was on my way home on night around 9pm and saw this lady (some meters away from the bus stop). I felt it was quite unsafe for her to be alone at that time since most cabs will be full as they take the route. My guess was that she was just closing from her shop and I decided to give her a lift.
I stopped at a filling station on my way to refuel and the lady started asking me questions.
She asked if I was married?
I inquired from her why she asked that question , and she bluntly told me "so as to know how to play her game"
well, I was not ready for any kind of games that night and I simply dropped her at her bus stop and continued on my journey
Re: Do All Married Men Have To Cheat. by Moyola(f): 12:22pm On Apr 13, 2010
Mahhn! n no they 'all' dont av to!
Re: Do All Married Men Have To Cheat. by fotolord: 12:36pm On Apr 13, 2010
Men were given ability to produce 10000000 sperms a day, Women only few eggs per month
Where did you want the man to keep the remaining ,
Re: Do All Married Men Have To Cheat. by snthesis(m): 12:41pm On Apr 13, 2010
rickie4us:

@ snthesis

since there is joy in sharing, you can as well share your wife with others.
to start with, you can give her to every male visitor that spends the night in your house as a gift from night till morning when she will be returned to you
guy from ur comment, i can tell u didnt do too well at mathematics or is logically reasoning far from u, the equation is based on the number of babies each humanspecies i.e man/woman, can produce, u can stop reading now, d feelin u r getting now, is dat of ur brain trying to explode from too much info processing.
Re: Do All Married Men Have To Cheat. by seun0622(m): 12:51pm On Apr 13, 2010
@ poster

POINT OF CORRECTION

Not all men cheat so also not all Women are saints.
There are still very much around us Men that never cheat and have you come to realise the fact that every single Man that cheate does that with a woman and there is over 70% probability that such a woman is also using the man in question to cheat on another Man out there?
It s just a two way thing Abeg.
Re: Do All Married Men Have To Cheat. by DeepSoul(f): 12:55pm On Apr 13, 2010
People who cheat are weak
Re: Do All Married Men Have To Cheat. by rickie4us(m): 1:00pm On Apr 13, 2010
snthesis:

guy from your comment, i can tell u didnt do too well at mathematics or is logically reasoning far from u, the equation is based on the number of babies each humanspecies i.e man/woman, can produce, u can stop reading now, d feelin u r getting now, is dat of your brain trying to explode from too much info processing.

am sorry , I did not know that my comments got to you. How did you know I did not do well in mathematics? You must really be a genius
Re: Do All Married Men Have To Cheat. by sosilly1(m): 1:07pm On Apr 13, 2010
I have all sorts of theories why people cheat but primarily i believe its down to lack of respect, for oneself & the partner, willpower and lack of taste,

How the person who got cheated reacts can discourage or encourage the behaviour,

Our ppl will say their is no smoke without fire (unless its a smoke machine or smoke screen of course tongue), trying to find out the reason why the partner cheated might be very civil of me but i suppose it can help the cheated trying to get their head round the act/shock,

I disagree with people who say 'i'll never cheat', everyone has a price, I have never cheated on any of my partners, not because i am that good is just cuz my price is very high, wink. No way i will settle for someone less than my partner, that is certain. If Gabrielle Union/Kelly Brook happen to know my number & want to come round & 'discuss important matters', well as they say the rest is history,

But seriously tho, i think it's quite something to suggest all married men cheat, even if all the married men you know or heard of have cheated they still do not represent a fair sample of men (married or not) out there,
Re: Do All Married Men Have To Cheat. by princekevo(m): 1:09pm On Apr 13, 2010
The answer is NO, not all married men  cheat. That your dad cheated doesnt mean that all married men do cheat.
Some married men can cheat jst as some married women do cheat also. Next time please you better divert your annoyance to your dad instead of beating up a poor innocent girl.
Re: Do All Married Men Have To Cheat. by snthesis(m): 1:12pm On Apr 13, 2010
rickie4us:

am sorry , I did not know that my comments got to you. How did you know I did not do well in mathematics? You must really be a genius
u take life too seriously, go take a chill pill
Re: Do All Married Men Have To Cheat. by kobikwelu(m): 1:18pm On Apr 13, 2010
again, the most asked  question of all time.

women just cant see the answer, even if it hit them on their noses.

for men, intimacy is an external tin i.e his organ is outside his body, but for a female, her's is inside her body.

till women understand that to a man, S-E-X  and L.O.V.E means two entirely different things, they would still be groping in the dark

a man might have wild insane  wit  a young chic and still RUSH HOME TO HIS WIFE-THE MOTHER  OF HIS KIDS.

still cherish his wife, take her on trips across the world and accord her her status, \

but for his  sexual cravings , he would need a vixen in bed, to take him to cloud nine not his 300pound wife
Re: Do All Married Men Have To Cheat. by supereagle(m): 1:23pm On Apr 13, 2010
When Women start denying their husband of intimacy, you are telling the man to go else where. Most of the time women are the cause.
Re: Do All Married Men Have To Cheat. by kunletech: 1:36pm On Apr 13, 2010
Some men cheat because there wife are not romantic and some women are weak on bed, some women use sex to punish there spouse, Some don't take correction from there spouse, they want to control the man etc,
Re: Do All Married Men Have To Cheat. by ALMUSTAQIM(m): 1:42pm On Apr 13, 2010
HONESTLY MEN NATURALLY ARE POLYGAMOUS BY NATURE. CO-INCIDENTLY WE ALL KNOW THERE ARE MORE FEMALES THAN MALES IN OUR POPULATION DISTRIBUTION. YOU CAN FLASH BACK TO WHEN YOU WERE IN SECONDARY SCHOOL FOR THOSE OF US THAT ATTENDED MIXED SCHOOLS, YOU WILL AGRRE WITH ME. ON THE OTHER HAND, THE 'PHARAOH' EFFECT IS STILL BEING FELT TILL TODAY. ONLY GOD KNOWS IF THE BOARDERS OF THE THEN EGYPT REACHED NIGERIA. THE MALE CHILDREN WERE KILLED EN MASSE SPARING THE FEMALES. FROM ANOTHER ANGLE MANY DEATH INCIDENTS OR ACCIDENTS THAT OCCUR DAILY TAKES THE LIFES OF MORE MEN THAN WOMEN. . . . . FOR THESE & OTHER REASONS I THINK IT IS NOT OUT OF PLACE THAT A MAN SHOULD HAVE MORE THAN A WOMAN IN MARRIAGE, . . THE ONLY THING IS THAT WE SHOULD MAKE IT 'HALAL'. WE SHOULD MAKE IT LEGAL, ACCEPTABLE & PERMISSIBLE, .

IN A NUT-SHELL, LET US MARRY THEM RATHER THAN JUST BE SLEEPING AROUND WITH THEM AND MAKING THEM UNHAPPY OR TURNING THEM TO 'MIKE TYSON'. LETS LOVE & CARE FOR THEM MORE. LETS BE FAITHFUL TO THEM.  I PRAY THE ALMIGHTY TO FORGIVE ALL THOSE WHO HAVE BEEN GUILTY OF THESE.
Re: Do All Married Men Have To Cheat. by ibabalol: 1:47pm On Apr 13, 2010
dumb question
Re: Do All Married Men Have To Cheat. by Outstrip(f): 1:54pm On Apr 13, 2010
Please don't make your husband pay for your father's lack of control. It seems like you have already sentenced your husband when he has not committed a crime. Not all men are like that. Is it likely that a man will cheat? I think that it is likely that anybody will cheat. 50, 60, 70 years together? It is very likely in my opinion that a man or the woman will bend or break their vows at one point or the other
Re: Do All Married Men Have To Cheat. by Nobody: 1:56pm On Apr 13, 2010
@ snthesis

Take am easy ooooooooo, abeg
Re: Do All Married Men Have To Cheat. by Nobody: 1:58pm On Apr 13, 2010
@ snthesis

Take am easy ooooooooo, abeg!
Re: Do All Married Men Have To Cheat. by upc: 2:00pm On Apr 13, 2010
Cheating is always part of their life. They believe they are superior and nothing can hapen if the wife catch them especially when they have money.
Re: Do All Married Men Have To Cheat. by amaikama(m): 2:04pm On Apr 13, 2010
@Poster, it could be the hussy or wifey aint getting enough of the shit at home or they are just maniac wen it comes to cheat,
Re: Do All Married Men Have To Cheat. by otokx(m): 2:07pm On Apr 13, 2010
No they don't but the ladies want blackberry.
Re: Do All Married Men Have To Cheat. by jossylad86(m): 2:07pm On Apr 13, 2010
pathetic. its so disgusting seeing this same topic on facebook and nl. Well lik i will always say NOT ALL MEN CHEAT. Am 24 and I have neva cheated on any of d 3 girls I've dated. Its a thing of d mindKif u want to cheat,u cheat. If u dnt want to, u dont. If u're married my friend, respect d altar u walked to, respect God and respect that man/woman u chose to spend your whole life with. Thats y we keep calling for ''minnd transformation'' n dis is needed globally. If u decide, u can be faithful to 1 person-U gain at the end.
Re: Do All Married Men Have To Cheat. by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 2:21pm On Apr 13, 2010
jossylad86:

pathetic. its so disgusting seeing this same topic on facebook and nl. Well lik i will always say NOT ALL MEN CHEAT. Am 24 and I have neva cheated on any of d 3 girls I've dated. Its a thing of d mindKif u want to cheat,u cheat. If u dnt want to, u dont. If u're married my friend, respect d altar u walked to, respect God and respect that man/woman u chose to spend your whole life with. Thats y we keep calling for ''minnd transformation'' n dis is needed globally. If u decide, u can be faithful to 1 person-U gain at the end.

One of few rare upstanding men who are faithful at a very young age, keep it up but don't despair if you fall at 30-35-40-50-60-70 it is only natural
Re: Do All Married Men Have To Cheat. by otokx(m): 2:22pm On Apr 13, 2010
You have dated 3 girls at 24 years; WOW.

There is a tendency i have noticed for guys both married and single to engage in simultaneous equations in geometric distributions. The girls these days also are matching fire for fire with multiple and intense associations.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Viral Photos of Couple's Pre-wedding Shoot Posing In Different Sex Styles / How Drinking 8 - 10 Glasses Of Water A Day Will Change Your Life (photos) / She Raped Me And Begged

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.