Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,334 members, 7,811,977 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:42 AM

List Of Things That Makes You A Woman Wrapper On Nairaland - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / List Of Things That Makes You A Woman Wrapper On Nairaland (9838 Views)

Opinion: Who Is The Worst "Woman-wrapper" On Nairaland? / Ten Commandments On How To Love A Woman(by Some Woman Wrapper On FB) / My Ex Mistress Called Me A "woman Wrapper" What Does This Mean? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

List Of Things That Makes You A Woman Wrapper On Nairaland by tosyne2much(m): 4:48pm On Sep 04, 2014
I probably will receive some hate comments as it may come as a shock to d dudes affected by dis write-up but wetn concern me, na una sabi

1. When a lady posts ordinary ''LOL'' and u LIKE it, this is d beginning of woman wrapper-ing

2. If you praise or worship ladies without profile pix and you condemn ur fellow guys with profile pix, saying dey are ugly... This is woman wrapper-ing at a medium level

3. If you have been Following a lady and she's not Following back, instead of you to preserve your self-worth by keeping mute but you couldn't help other than to quote her saying, Pls I ave been Following you and you have not been Following back... This is the greatest height of woman wrapper-ing

4. When a guy makes a grammatical blunder or typographical error, instead of you to humbly correct his mistakes, you pick on and arrogantly start hurling insults pointing at his mistakes jst to get admiration or entertain the female folks.. This is woman Wrapper-ing at its peak

5.When a lady makes a simple comment and you quickly run through her profile only to compliment her beauty and not her comment... This is woman wrapper-ing at its grassroot

6. When a lady insults a guy jst for a sensible thread for his observation abt ladies, instead of you to rebuke her for being rude, but u quickly went through her profile and LIKE her pix... This is woman wrapper-ing at 300L

7. If an handsome guy uploads a nice shot since December 2010 and was able to get jst 2 Likes, and a lady uploaded a pix of wack quality by September 2014 and has gotten 100 LIKES.. We can deduce that a few species of Woman wrappers are actually the ones clustered around her, therefore, dis is woman wrapper-ing at
PGD level

8. if you have PM a lady for more than 10 times and seems not to reply, only for you to quote her saying,''pls why have you not been replying my mails ? This is woman wrapper-ing at Bsc level

9. If you open a thread jst to profess your love for a lady... This is woman wrapper-ing at PhD level

10. Lastly, when a guy attacks or rebuke me for this write up... This is the graduation of woman wrapper-ing frm PhD level to Professor level

Guys please feel free to add urs

41 Likes 10 Shares

Re: List Of Things That Makes You A Woman Wrapper On Nairaland by lirusehn(m): 4:54pm On Sep 04, 2014
My Problem is why wud a guy beg for a follow back?

God plz why??

5 Likes

Re: List Of Things That Makes You A Woman Wrapper On Nairaland by Leondrox: 4:58pm On Sep 04, 2014
lirusehn: My Problem is why wud a guy beg for a follow back?

God plz why??
grin Low self-esteem maybe.
Re: List Of Things That Makes You A Woman Wrapper On Nairaland by redcliff: 5:02pm On Sep 04, 2014
Lmao. Funniest thread i read all day grin
Re: List Of Things That Makes You A Woman Wrapper On Nairaland by obiscolly(m): 5:03pm On Sep 04, 2014
Lol...it's funny to think that a guy would dedicate a thread on NL just for the sake of some lady. I used to think they were just trying to be funny until I discovered otherwise. Some people need serious help.

1 Like

Re: List Of Things That Makes You A Woman Wrapper On Nairaland by Nobody: 5:04pm On Sep 04, 2014
grin
Re: List Of Things That Makes You A Woman Wrapper On Nairaland by mcdreeezy: 5:06pm On Sep 04, 2014
What's the essence of followin someone and how do u follow? Someone enlighten me pls
Re: List Of Things That Makes You A Woman Wrapper On Nairaland by Neldrizzy(m): 5:07pm On Sep 04, 2014
This is the most sensible and the most sweetest thread i av ever read on NL... Guys will always fool themselves, its in their Nature, always stooping low trying 2 impress a lady who doesn't even give fuccck abt him..... It's been there ever sinc the inception of internet,and i bet its not gona stop soonest..... ..... ..... .... Brb mak i buy 2litrs of fuel put for Gen..i need 2 follow up this thread.

6 Likes

Re: List Of Things That Makes You A Woman Wrapper On Nairaland by Nobody: 5:08pm On Sep 04, 2014
Lolll. Very funny, especially the way you write that 'woman wrappering'

That idea of hyping a girl without a profile pic sucks to me, like how exactly did you know she is all you claim she is?

3 Likes

Re: List Of Things That Makes You A Woman Wrapper On Nairaland by tosyne2much(m): 5:10pm On Sep 04, 2014
obiscolly: Lol...it's funny to think that a guy would dedicate a thread on NL just for the sake of some lady. I used to think they were just trying to be funny until I discovered otherwise. Some people need serious help.
. Can you imagine
Re: List Of Things That Makes You A Woman Wrapper On Nairaland by Nobody: 5:11pm On Sep 04, 2014
Hehehehehehe. Oya were r dem woman wrappers come nd answer o.
Re: List Of Things That Makes You A Woman Wrapper On Nairaland by Neldrizzy(m): 5:12pm On Sep 04, 2014
obiscolly: Lol...it's funny to think that a guy would dedicate a thread on NL just for the sake of some lady. I used to think they were just trying to be funny until I discovered otherwise. Some people need serious help.
the OP jus said the truth, and its very annoying
Re: List Of Things That Makes You A Woman Wrapper On Nairaland by djeezy(m): 5:13pm On Sep 04, 2014
Quite funny.
Re: List Of Things That Makes You A Woman Wrapper On Nairaland by Nobody: 5:13pm On Sep 04, 2014
''1, 2, 4, 3, 4''?.... Pls am i outdated? Someone tell me when the numbering system was modified undecided

@ Topic, it's the way most guys feel they can win a woman's attention/affection.

MY ADVICE: Forget them and do your thing. Do what you feel is the right thing to do. Vecos if you like talk from now till forever, there'll always be guys who'd be that way till Jesus comes. Results cancels insult.#FigureThat

2 Likes

Re: List Of Things That Makes You A Woman Wrapper On Nairaland by sistar007(m): 5:13pm On Sep 04, 2014
This kind of write up must be free from all kind of fallacies before it becomes accepted.

I disagree with only number 4
Depending on how serious the thread topic is
Re: List Of Things That Makes You A Woman Wrapper On Nairaland by Neldrizzy(m): 5:14pm On Sep 04, 2014
vizkiz: some stu*pid, senseless fools here on NL needs to be shot dead... angry

They keep making we guys look hungry for women. Them plenty for this romance section. [size=18pt]Bastaarrds[/size]angry
i swear down!! And its very irritating... It shub be the other way round
Re: List Of Things That Makes You A Woman Wrapper On Nairaland by Adeoba10(m): 5:14pm On Sep 04, 2014
Abeg, where d follow button dey, make i dey follow dem go.,.. Dem resebu Jesus?

2 Likes

Re: List Of Things That Makes You A Woman Wrapper On Nairaland by marieolae(f): 5:15pm On Sep 04, 2014
Lol dis guy don vex too much..#TeamAntiWomanWrapperin
Re: List Of Things That Makes You A Woman Wrapper On Nairaland by Crocz(m): 5:18pm On Sep 04, 2014
Some guys just take this sh*t too serious...why must you date online?..or girls don finish for ur street, the next and the next?...pretty much a waste of time to me

I do this just to catch fun tho

1 Like

Re: List Of Things That Makes You A Woman Wrapper On Nairaland by yungchop: 5:19pm On Sep 04, 2014
marieolae: Lol dis guy don vex too much..#TeamAntiWomanWrapperin
you're a good example of what the op is saying here . . .
Re: List Of Things That Makes You A Woman Wrapper On Nairaland by Nobody: 5:19pm On Sep 04, 2014
OP, why your hatred for women so much. Are you gay?

2 Likes

Re: List Of Things That Makes You A Woman Wrapper On Nairaland by Nobody: 5:20pm On Sep 04, 2014
yungchop: B + 0_0 + K + E +D . You know useless threads been making front page since october 1st 2002 . cheesy

Ahhahahahaha. falls off chair

@Eph12 : you are now a VC in the woman wrappering Institute, that's the stage you are...lol

@Neldrizzy : I done like your pic, oya calmdown na...
Re: List Of Things That Makes You A Woman Wrapper On Nairaland by marieolae(f): 5:20pm On Sep 04, 2014
yungchop: you're a good example of what the op is saying here . . .
pls how am I an example, am I a woman wrapper?
Re: List Of Things That Makes You A Woman Wrapper On Nairaland by Nobody: 5:21pm On Sep 04, 2014
Neldrizzy: the OP jus said the truth, and its very annoying
Just like you I don't get my mentions anymore.
Re: List Of Things That Makes You A Woman Wrapper On Nairaland by Rapmoney(m): 5:22pm On Sep 04, 2014
Some dudes on NL are just mugus! Looking for 'imaginary love' on NL! I bet you, if a girl has 58 likes on her profile pic, 56 out of those likes must have come from guys...but you nor go fit click 'like' for your fellow guyman pic. Woman wrapper!!! grin

5 Likes

Re: List Of Things That Makes You A Woman Wrapper On Nairaland by MissSlimbody(f): 5:23pm On Sep 04, 2014
Neldrizzy: This is the most sensible and the most sweetest thread i av ever read on NL... Guys will always fool themselves, its in their Nature, always stooping low trying 2 impress a lady who doesn't even give fuccck abt him..... It's been there ever sinc the inception of internet,and i bet its not gona stop soonest..... ..... ..... .... Brb mak i buy 2litrs of fuel put for Gen..i need 2 follow up this thread.

Drizzy, no let me open ur yansh ooo grin
Re: List Of Things That Makes You A Woman Wrapper On Nairaland by Neldrizzy(m): 5:23pm On Sep 04, 2014
FrankySnow: Just like you I don't get my mentions anymore.
lipsrsealed i don't undastnd lipsrsealed
Re: List Of Things That Makes You A Woman Wrapper On Nairaland by Nobody: 5:25pm On Sep 04, 2014
Neldrizzy: lipsrsealed i don't undastnd lipsrsealed
I saw a thread you complained about not getting your mentions. Abi I lie? undecided
Re: List Of Things That Makes You A Woman Wrapper On Nairaland by yungchop: 5:25pm On Sep 04, 2014
MissSlimbody:

Drizzy, no let me open ur yansh ooo grin
please open the nyash abeg, we need to aluu them one by one. cheesy
Re: List Of Things That Makes You A Woman Wrapper On Nairaland by Neldrizzy(m): 5:27pm On Sep 04, 2014
Rapmoney: Some dudes on NL are just mugus! Looking for 'imaginary love' on NL! I bet you, if a girl has 58 likes on her profile pic, 56 out of those likes must have come from guys...but you nor go fit click 'like' for your fellow guyman pic. Woman wrapper!!! grin
Lolll funny i swear!!!! Jus look ma DP, the quality and posing, jus 3 LIKES almost a week now, while some oda average girls with poor Nokia 3310 pix with poor quality and background would get more Dan 30likes less than a day!!

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Meet Sexy Lady Who Dresses To Kill As She Hawks In The Streets (photo) / Zodwa Wabantu Goes Pantless At 2017 Feather Awards, Shows Off Her Private Part / Married Woman Get Stucked While Having Sex With Lover(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.