Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,445 members, 7,812,349 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:05 PM

13 Pictures Depicting The Real Power Of Destiny - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 13 Pictures Depicting The Real Power Of Destiny (3681 Views)

Memes Depicting A Man Who Married A Wife With A Wide Vagina / Look Out For Destiny Helper When Selecting Wife, Not Good Cook - Wale Aladejana / 13 Pictures 'friendzoned Victims' Can Relate To (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 13 Pictures Depicting The Real Power Of Destiny by MissWrite(f): 9:06pm On Jan 16, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:

lol. cheesy. Maybe I mentioned you in my head. Smh.

It was because of your last story. Can I send a personal message? or you have an official email I can reach you with?

smiley

Sure. You forget you actually have my number, if yours still ends with 63.
Re: 13 Pictures Depicting The Real Power Of Destiny by BiafranBushBoy: 9:20pm On Jan 16, 2018
MissWrite:

smiley

Sure. You forget you actually have my number, if yours still ends with 63.

Really?

I can't recall. You mind flashing or sending a message. Make I discuss issh with you.
Re: 13 Pictures Depicting The Real Power Of Destiny by ouzo1(m): 9:58pm On Jan 16, 2018
Blonchilli:
12. Online Chat
The two used to chat with each other daily without knowing that they work next to each other. Their romance started even before they met.

Makydebbie this could be us but fulani people won't let me leave my state
Re: 13 Pictures Depicting The Real Power Of Destiny by makydebbie(f): 9:59pm On Jan 16, 2018
ouzo1:

Makydebbie this could be us but fulani people won't let me leave my state
Awwn, sorry. sad
Re: 13 Pictures Depicting The Real Power Of Destiny by ouzo1(m): 10:00pm On Jan 16, 2018
makydebbie:
Awwn, sorry. sad

How re u doing dear??
Re: 13 Pictures Depicting The Real Power Of Destiny by Blonchilli(m): 10:14pm On Jan 16, 2018
Teophilus96:
Hmmm crush? i mean my love shld i still wait for her and hope on destiny?
Love is timeless
Re: 13 Pictures Depicting The Real Power Of Destiny by ShawttySoFyne(f): 11:41pm On Jan 16, 2018
midolian:
Though things like this happen but i think some of this your pictures were photoshopped. How can these pple be putting on same cloth after many years?
I was thinking it.
Re: 13 Pictures Depicting The Real Power Of Destiny by MissWrite(f): 3:16am On Jan 17, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:

Really?

I can't recall. You mind flashing or sending a message. Make I discuss issh with you.

Okay, will do.
Re: 13 Pictures Depicting The Real Power Of Destiny by makydebbie(f): 6:36am On Jan 17, 2018
ouzo1:

How re u doing dear??
I'm cool, you?
Re: 13 Pictures Depicting The Real Power Of Destiny by ouzo1(m): 7:19am On Jan 17, 2018
makydebbie:
I'm cool, you?

Fine dear.... Hope work isn't stressing u out
Re: 13 Pictures Depicting The Real Power Of Destiny by nenergy(m): 7:52am On Jan 17, 2018
Gungnir:

I don't get? How many liver does a man have?
Good question! Maybe dem cut small commot grin
Re: 13 Pictures Depicting The Real Power Of Destiny by TheGreatIYANU: 10:18am On Jan 17, 2018
Blonchilli:
11. Medical Attention
Chris was a donor for Heather who needed a kidney transplant but they never saw each other and later got married to each other.

LOADS OF RUBBISH!!!

Never saw each other but the first picture clearly shows both of them together in the same hospital room!

Who compiled this pile of Hogwash?!
Re: 13 Pictures Depicting The Real Power Of Destiny by albacete(m): 10:49am On Jan 17, 2018
No Nigerian case in point.
Re: 13 Pictures Depicting The Real Power Of Destiny by Blonchilli(m): 11:01am On Jan 17, 2018
TheGreatIYANU:

LOADS OF RUBBISH!!!

Never saw each other but the first picture clearly shows both of them together in the same hospital room!

Who compiled this pile of Hogwash?!
Can't you see it is an old lady by him? That's a prep room and that photo was taken before or after the surgery
Re: 13 Pictures Depicting The Real Power Of Destiny by makydebbie(f): 5:38pm On Jan 17, 2018
ouzo1:

Fine dear.... Hope work isn't stressing u out
Work is killing me but money must be made.
Re: 13 Pictures Depicting The Real Power Of Destiny by sweerychick(f): 6:28pm On Jan 17, 2018
Blonchilli:
9. Love, Love
Alex started liking Adam when they first met at a wedding party but the girl expressed her feelings only when they met again at another party after many years.
photo shopped picture grin tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

Men Should Never Do This!!! / Lady With Gigantic Boobs Sends Social Media Into Frenzy / Nigerian Girls Take Care Of Your Virgina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.