Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,087 members, 7,811,049 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:37 PM

My Experience Today With A Keke Driver(funny But Mad) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Experience Today With A Keke Driver(funny But Mad) (1255 Views)

My Fiancee Broke Up With Me For Becoming A Keke Napep Rider / My Almost Cheating Experience Today. / My Experience Today While Trying To Bleep An Aro Cultist Babe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience Today With A Keke Driver(funny But Mad) by Oxster(m): 8:41pm On Jan 16, 2018
Good pm Nairalanders oh,,This is how I entered one keke like that,As we were going the Driver tried to over-take a trailer but failed,He tired again @ the middle of the over-taking when en Don reach the Front of the Trailer via de Driver nah so this my Bros talk#

This man,you no go respect yourself make I over-take you,Na when I go JAM YOU FIRST,YOU GO KNOW

KEKEHit Trailer,Omo some Drivers They smoke weed oH!!
Re: My Experience Today With A Keke Driver(funny But Mad) by kennysam91: 9:32pm On Jan 16, 2018
grin grin angry
quote author=Oxster post=64259229] Good pm Nairalanders oh,,This is how I entered one keke like that,As we were going the Driver tried to over-take a trailer but failed,He tired again @ the middle of the over-taking when en Don reach the Front of the Trailer via de Driver nah so this my Bros talk#

This man,you no go respect yourself make I over-take you,Na when I go JAM YOU FIRST,YOU GO KNOW

KEKEHit Trailer,Omo some Drivers They smoke weed oH!![/quote]
Re: My Experience Today With A Keke Driver(funny But Mad) by habsydiamond(m): 10:54pm On Jan 16, 2018
dem don sharwama the keke driver brain....if dem don drink 50 naira shot dem no dey get sense again......yeye driver....I tank God g
for Ur life sha say he no use im own spoil Ur own.....
Re: My Experience Today With A Keke Driver(funny But Mad) by Oxster(m): 7:28am On Jan 17, 2018
kennysam91:
grin grin angry
quote author=Oxster post=64259229] Good pm Nairalanders oh,,This is how I entered one keke like that,As we were going the Driver tried to over-take a trailer but failed,He tired again @ the middle of the over-taking when en Don reach the Front of the Trailer via de Driver nah so this my Bros talk#

KEKEHit Trailer,Omo some Drivers They smoke weed oH!!

M telling u bro
Re: My Experience Today With A Keke Driver(funny But Mad) by Oxster(m): 7:35am On Jan 17, 2018
habsydiamond:
dem don sharwama the keke driver brain....if dem don drink 50 naira shot dem no dey get sense again......yeye driver....I tank God g
for Ur life sha say he no use im own spoil Ur own.....

Asin,,at that moment it wasn't funny,,I thank God say de trailer driver no be all Ds trouble mskers
Re: My Experience Today With A Keke Driver(funny But Mad) by kennysam91: 11:05pm On Jan 18, 2018
Oxster:

M telling u bro

I tink no b igbo alone d man dey crazy self
Re: My Experience Today With A Keke Driver(funny But Mad) by Oxster(m): 9:51am On Jan 19, 2018
kennysam91:

I tink no b igbo alone d man dey crazy self

Lol

(1) (Reply)

Nicki Minaj, Blac Chyna, Amber Rose, And Sky Lead 2018 Vma’s Worst Dressed Celeb / Why Guys Are Scared Of Your Past??? / So Funny How Girls Do Bleaching For Pot Belly Guys - Owerri Club Manager

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.