Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,679 members, 7,827,503 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:50 PM

List Of Things Sex Doll Cannot Do By Nigerian Lady - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / List Of Things Sex Doll Cannot Do By Nigerian Lady (58663 Views)

₦40,000 Per Hour, Inside Germany's First Sex Doll-Only Brothel(Photos) / South African Lady Shares Photos To Prove She Is Sexier Than The N800k Sex Doll / Sex Doll Samantha Breaks Down After Heavy Massage By Customers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Things Sex Doll Cannot Do By Nigerian Lady by bestspoke: 9:17am On Jan 17, 2018
I thought Men are scum, why are they suddenly feeling responsible now.
http://www.letterlayout.com

1 Like

Re: List Of Things Sex Doll Cannot Do By Nigerian Lady by kokomaster3d: 9:18am On Jan 17, 2018
Hmmm Sex Doll has now awakened women of their responsibilities. All of the sudden they now recognise that they have to cook. Wash, be good wives, etc

1 Like

Re: List Of Things Sex Doll Cannot Do By Nigerian Lady by twicenoni(m): 9:18am On Jan 17, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
She has spoken well she's a wise lady.....wink

Meanwhile
Why would that guy reply her that way....? he is definitely a loose child with so much pain in his life.... what a disrespectful child he was ......undecided cool

They said sex doll not housewife doll. grin
Re: List Of Things Sex Doll Cannot Do By Nigerian Lady by Josephamstrong1(m): 9:18am On Jan 17, 2018
grin
Thank God for the sex doll company... lol.
The competition is now becoming real.
So you now suddenly realise your responsibilities?
So what if I opt for adopting a child, having a chef and washer machine?
Ihe dika sex doll diwa o.
But wait o, I hate didoes too. There's this jealousy that emanates from the inside whenever I see a dido.
Hey God, what am I saying self? Nada is sweeter than a succulent or beefy you know with flesh, veins and blood.
Kai, ele o!

Re: List Of Things Sex Doll Cannot Do By Nigerian Lady by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 9:18am On Jan 17, 2018
hisinkship:
Lets not joke over this stuff oh, sign the petition to BAN it oh.
Sex Robots are a big threat to the whole world, because.
I am a male but i know and foresee a threat for the whole of humanity.
Join the petition at the UN and lets BAN this intimacy gadgets, we have to power to.
https://www.change.org/p/united-nations-stop-sex-robots-before-its-too-late

To all countries of the world.

Anything that has Human Artificial Intelligence (Thinks like Human) and has hands and legs, can be used by its INVENTORS, hackers and even the owner to cause harm and even overthrow governments (learn from the movie iRobot) robots will carry arms soon.

To women:

This will totally separate married Men from Real Life Women and affect the Family and kids (skyrocket divorce rate)

To Men

A malfunctioned robot can eat up penis mistakenly

To Founder

Matt Mcmullen is a threat to himself and to the world, a first glance at him reminds me of all those made scientist in movies who always have ulterior motives in whatever they do, deploying robots allover the world waiting for a time to strike.

So if you think of the pleasures unhindered you can get from this toys consider the danger it poses on our family, countries, leaders and the world.

I expect more women than men petitioning along with me because you are largely been rivaled on ridiculously and if we are not careful we might go out of extinction.

Women allover the world are meant to protest against this dolls because if they are not careful it will replace them, but the truth is that they should also stop nagging.

I want it banned in general.

Thank You

So there is a petition to ban it?I am listening.
Re: List Of Things Sex Doll Cannot Do By Nigerian Lady by terzurum(m): 9:20am On Jan 17, 2018
Nutase:
Correct bae.

Na TB Joshua and Olukoya I dey pity because very soon there work go just increase.

Very soon Many of these perveted patrons of this shit will start running to them for deliverance from the spirit of Chuckie, Freddy Kruger, incubus, succubus, and dollybus.

I'm patiently waiting.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Hi hi hi hi hi hi...
Re: List Of Things Sex Doll Cannot Do By Nigerian Lady by cooldude62(m): 9:25am On Jan 17, 2018
Nutase:
Correct bae.

Na TB Joshua and Olukoya I dey pity because very soon there work go just increase.

Very soon Many of these perveted patrons of this shit will start running to them for deliverance from the spirit of Chuckie, Freddy Kruger, [b][/b]incubus, succubus, and dollybus.

I'm patiently waiting.

Lol...incubus, succubus! You attend MFM! grin
Re: List Of Things Sex Doll Cannot Do By Nigerian Lady by eezeribe(m): 9:25am On Jan 17, 2018
Nutase:
Correct bae.

Very soon Many of these perveted patrons of this shit will start running to them for deliverance from the spirit of Chuckie, Freddy Kruger, incubus, succubus, and dollybus.

I'm patiently waiting.
their
Re: List Of Things Sex Doll Cannot Do By Nigerian Lady by Guestlander: 9:26am On Jan 17, 2018
Nutase:
Correct bae.

I'm patiently waiting.

Lol, spirit of chuckie!
Re: List Of Things Sex Doll Cannot Do By Nigerian Lady by hisinkship(m): 9:26am On Jan 17, 2018
askibee:

when the devil is out in full force many will suffer...I agree with you bro but am assuring you that this is not a mistake that irobot film age is now,check the white movie of 1980s that's how how world is right now,they get picture of the future and we watch thinking its entertainment. our only solution is Christ.

What kind of Christianity do you people practice this days, "Waiting for Christ to come down from heaven when He said he is in You, Reconciling the world to the Father," You therefore become his mouthpiece, his eyes his everything. LET ME REMIND ALL THOSE KINDA CHRISTIANS THAT ALL THE PROPHETS AND DISCIPLES WERE ALL "ACTIVISTS" IF YOU CARE TO KNOW. Its part of our duty to speak up man.

Ladyhippolyta88:
So there is a petition to ban it?I am listening.

yes there is a PETITION go sign it.
Listen i expect women all over the world to carry flak cards for the BAN of this stuff oh .

We need not handle this case with levity, we need to conserve our world.

Join and sign the petition.

Thanks
Re: List Of Things Sex Doll Cannot Do By Nigerian Lady by sexdoll: 9:27am On Jan 17, 2018
Nutase:
Correct bae.

I'm patiently waiting.

Na yourself and your fellow women you suppose pity first.

Dem talk say marriage dey hard as per say competition e dey well well.

Now dem don carry dis one enta field too.

Wetin una go come do now?

Nne eh, I no go lie you, the wahala wey some of you women dey give men pass succubus and incubus combined.

5 Likes

Re: List Of Things Sex Doll Cannot Do By Nigerian Lady by Sagay212: 9:30am On Jan 17, 2018
All the guys are shouting sex doll as if it is 100naira.... money for sex doll go buy land for some states oo.
Re: List Of Things Sex Doll Cannot Do By Nigerian Lady by fergieboy: 9:30am On Jan 17, 2018
first of all, sex dolls are lifeless objects and can never be like or do it like a normal girl.

sex dolls can't moan or say any of those rubbish things that spur a man on while fûcking

sex dolls can't cum or squirt - they don't have ingredients!

sex dolls can't give a slurping bj

sex dolls can't give ordinary _handjob

sex dolls can't ride you the cowgirl or the reverse cowgirl style

sex dolls can't position for you unless you make it and you'd still have to hold it steady so it does not fall

sex dolls don't have pubic hair (for those whose spec is goddiva)

sex dolls don't cuddle up after sex

sex dolls can't rub your chest and tease your nips

sex dolls can't roll the yolks ...WTF!

say no to sex dolls

2 Likes

Re: List Of Things Sex Doll Cannot Do By Nigerian Lady by luminouz(m): 9:30am On Jan 17, 2018
Nutase:
Correct bae.

I'm patiently waiting.
Lies!!!
More like dia female attendance at conventions will be 10x more...n marital hookup will be the main THEME of d programmes!!! grin
Re: List Of Things Sex Doll Cannot Do By Nigerian Lady by GOFRONT(m): 9:30am On Jan 17, 2018
Wher will the Ejaculated Sperm go to??
Re: List Of Things Sex Doll Cannot Do By Nigerian Lady by Xmen149(m): 9:31am On Jan 17, 2018
ladies are afraid of going into extinction cheesy

they are officially an engendered specie grin

1 Like

Re: List Of Things Sex Doll Cannot Do By Nigerian Lady by ipain: 9:31am On Jan 17, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:

Meanwhile
Why would that guy reply her in that manner....? he is definitely a loose child with so much pain in his life.... what a disrespectful child he was ......undecided cool
were idiots not same people screaming wife not cook on social media?
Re: List Of Things Sex Doll Cannot Do By Nigerian Lady by lovedayugo(m): 9:32am On Jan 17, 2018
grin

1 Like

Re: List Of Things Sex Doll Cannot Do By Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 9:32am On Jan 17, 2018
Sex doll isn't a feminist.

1 Like

Re: List Of Things Sex Doll Cannot Do By Nigerian Lady by Rider007: 9:33am On Jan 17, 2018
Macgreat:
Facebook user took to her timeline to list what a sex Doll can not do. I guess the competition is real grin

"Sex Doll cannot cook, take care of kids and home"

Credit: Onyekachi
@its_roi

I will get one...
Will make sure its affordable to all
They r stunning beautiful

1 Like

Re: List Of Things Sex Doll Cannot Do By Nigerian Lady by freshkpomo(m): 9:34am On Jan 17, 2018
pocohantas:

The ladies here are even calm o.

https://www.nairaland.com/3573122/nigerias-intimacy-gadget-market-booms

See the reaction of our brothers on that report... grin

Some are just reacting to it, like they do with every other trend. At least, till any of these men here, buys it.
Till then, all are rants...gender wars.

Other intimacy gadgets will remain more prevalent in this region.
https://www.nairaland.com/3894669/sex-doll-much-better-than
Re: List Of Things Sex Doll Cannot Do By Nigerian Lady by pepethemaniac: 9:34am On Jan 17, 2018
Amandobolt:
let's do a poll
Like for sex dolls, share are women

lol, sex dolls is winning. The guys on site are savages grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: List Of Things Sex Doll Cannot Do By Nigerian Lady by Espada10: 9:35am On Jan 17, 2018
fergieboy:
first of all, sex dolls are lifeless objects and can never be like or do it like a normal girl.

sex dolls can't moan or say any of those rubbish things that spur a man on while fûcking

sex dolls can't cum or squirt - they don't have ingredients!

sex dolls can't give a slurping bj

sex dolls can't give ordinary _handjob

sex dolls can't ride you the cowgirl or the reverse cowgirl style

sex dolls can't position for you unless you make it and you'd still have to hold it steady so it does not fall

sex dolls don't have pubic hair (for those whose spec is goddiva)

sex dolls don't cuddle up after sex

sex dolls can't rub your chest and tease your nips

sex dolls can't roll the yolks ...WTF!

say no to sex dolls
You can get all this in the updated, premium version..lol

6 Likes

Re: List Of Things Sex Doll Cannot Do By Nigerian Lady by mexyk(m): 9:38am On Jan 17, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:

Meanwhile
Why would that guy reply her in that manner....? he is definitely a loose child with so much pain in his life.... what a disrespectful child he was ......undecided cool

The guy is right. Why should you marry a woman cos You need a cook, a nanny, a laundry person. That should not be the summary of a wife in a household.

2 Likes

Re: List Of Things Sex Doll Cannot Do By Nigerian Lady by CountDooku(m): 9:40am On Jan 17, 2018
About the sex doll, can I pay in installments?

1 Like

Re: List Of Things Sex Doll Cannot Do By Nigerian Lady by Daeylar(f): 9:40am On Jan 17, 2018
What's wrong with this silly girl? Is that the reason for having a wife? To cook clean have kids and do all those nonsense?
Why have a wife then when the man can just get a surrogate or a baby mother and a maid, problem solved, he doesn't need a wife.

Zero sense. Why is she so freaked out over this doll, more men than women in the world. And those that want women over dolls will always be there. Instead of looking for a man she better go and look for her self esteem.
She don't need a man, she needs some self esteem, self love and self worth.

Comparing herself to a doll. No self esteem at all.

Stupid girl, if she wants to be a maid all in the name of being a "mrs" or a "girlfriend" then she should speak for herself.

And I'm sure it's not only ladies that are reacting. Why not bring the reaction of men? To male sex dolls? undecided

This site never misses an opportunity to be misogynistic to women.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: List Of Things Sex Doll Cannot Do By Nigerian Lady by ejika4: 9:41am On Jan 17, 2018
correct.....sexdolls cant make sweet sounds or moan to ur ears during sex!
Re: List Of Things Sex Doll Cannot Do By Nigerian Lady by Daeylar(f): 9:43am On Jan 17, 2018
Please all the men who think sex dolls are better than women should please follow them Biko. Stay with the dolls so you can leave women alone.
Tired of the male on female bashing.
Follow your dolls and allow women see road grin

2 Likes

Re: List Of Things Sex Doll Cannot Do By Nigerian Lady by donsiqua(m): 9:43am On Jan 17, 2018
Amarabae:
Only insecured ladies will get threatened by sex doll.

Your husband will get one soon and you will become irrelevant grin grin

2 Likes

Re: List Of Things Sex Doll Cannot Do By Nigerian Lady by OhiOfIhima: 9:45am On Jan 17, 2018
The lady sound pretty nice.... The competition is heat up.
To hell with d so called sex doll.
AmTeamNatural.
Re: List Of Things Sex Doll Cannot Do By Nigerian Lady by Kingdolo(m): 9:51am On Jan 17, 2018
It's called a SEX DOLL not a cooking doll
Re: List Of Things Sex Doll Cannot Do By Nigerian Lady by Deathlezz: 9:58am On Jan 17, 2018
michlins:
You think that if I spend 6ml in sex doll, dry cleaning would be my problem? In case she doesn't know, there are lots of home making robots at the last CES. Money can solve 101% of the alleged problems she listed
These Nigerian girls have issues with sense believe me. I pray they eventually gets one before I marry. I can't have something like that girl as a wife
what she’s actually saying is the inhuman touch of robot compared to a human.

No home-making robot can replace the human touch and feeling in a home and no IVF can replace the bond and feeling of directly impregnating a woman.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ladies, How Do You Prefer Your Man To Have His Facial Hair? (Pics) / Female Body Builder Working Out Causes A Stir Online (Photos) / Nigerian Men Are Generous And Last Long In Bed - Kenyan Socialite Shakila (vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.