Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,176 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

List Of Things Sex Doll Cannot Do By Nigerian Lady - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / List Of Things Sex Doll Cannot Do By Nigerian Lady (58660 Views)

₦40,000 Per Hour, Inside Germany's First Sex Doll-Only Brothel(Photos) / South African Lady Shares Photos To Prove She Is Sexier Than The N800k Sex Doll / Sex Doll Samantha Breaks Down After Heavy Massage By Customers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Things Sex Doll Cannot Do By Nigerian Lady by slimtoney(m): 2:51pm On Jan 17, 2018
Dolls are winning, Ladies are loosing

3 Likes

Re: List Of Things Sex Doll Cannot Do By Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jan 17, 2018
not fan of sex doll though but How Many nigeria girls have those qualities ?

1 Like

Re: List Of Things Sex Doll Cannot Do By Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jan 17, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
She has spoken well she's a wise lady.....wink

Meanwhile
Why would that guy reply her in that manner....? he is definitely a loose child with so much pain in his life.... what a disrespectful child he was ......undecided cool

I really hope that small kid will catch you in a corner and drill you till you beg for mercy.

1 Like

Re: List Of Things Sex Doll Cannot Do By Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jan 17, 2018
Exciton:
All this started because of what happened to Aziz or so guy.

As a result, people in the developed part of the world talked about the flaws of new age feminism, the dangerous postmodernist, post-truth and unscientific underpinnings of gender studies and so on.

While in Nigeria (& some other sub-saharan African countries), it led to an argument on the equivalency between sex dolls and women - an avenue for males to bash women, while the women retorted with claims that men would miss their "enviable" qualities as a maid.

I leave you to make inferences and conclusions on the level of intellectual discourse in our society. Keep on allowing your leaders allocate 7% of the budget on education.

And surely, everyone with an iota of sense around the world notices these things.
Hey bro, I don't really understand this post. Can you explain better pls?
Re: List Of Things Sex Doll Cannot Do By Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jan 17, 2018
Rozaytee:
lol...make una buy na artifical prick too dey for us...grin

Lol, like i said we. Don't.care.
Re: List Of Things Sex Doll Cannot Do By Nigerian Lady by hush15: 3:33pm On Jan 17, 2018
Maxi112:
This sex doll issue has shown how pained and threatened women can be in the face of competition. Now ladies are now admitting that washing plates and clothes are their jobs. I thought you are wives not maids. cheesy

#bloody weaklings

Don’t mind dem bitchies. Forming usefulness since the coming of sex dolls. Naija gals are just pathetic

2 Likes

Re: List Of Things Sex Doll Cannot Do By Nigerian Lady by Maxi112: 4:00pm On Jan 17, 2018
hush15:

Don’t mind dem bitchies. Forming usefulness since the coming of sex dolls. Naija gals are just pathetic
No be only sex doll brother, a made in aba own is coming soon . I trust my aba brothers They'll make it affordable for us, I had it can charge phones.... Nigeria version and igbo own will be moaning ," ewooooo chinadu werenwayooo werenwayooo unatumuffu, otumooo otumooo .
Yoruba own will be moaning .."mogbeeooo mogbeeoooo baba kunle mogbeeooo and Hausa own will be moaning " kai kai kai aboki kai kia cheesy

God that answers prayers, thanks for this innovation oh!
Re: List Of Things Sex Doll Cannot Do By Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jan 17, 2018
vertueptime:
So reverend fathers can buy since its not like having sex with a real person, even tho we know them de lash rev sis codedly
dem no dey lash rev sisters bros.na d hot curve chicks wey u and me dey eye dem dey lashcheesy... Some of dem sha.u need to see some of the hot babes wey dey chase catholic priest..dem no dey let dem rest cheesy...temptation everywhere.

1 Like

Re: List Of Things Sex Doll Cannot Do By Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jan 17, 2018
Maxi112:

No be only sex doll brother, a made in aba own is coming soon . I trust my aba brothers They'll make it affordable for us, I had it can charge phones.... Nigeria version and igbo own will be moaning ," ewooooo chinadu werenwayooo werenwayooo unatumuffu, otumooo otumooo .
Yoruba own will be moaning .."mogbeeooo mogbeeoooo baba kunle mogbeeooo and Hausa own will be moaning " kai kai kai aboki kai kia cheesy

God that answers prayers, thanks for this innovation oh!

Re: List Of Things Sex Doll Cannot Do By Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jan 17, 2018
[quote author=ShyCypher post=64274929][/quote] na wao they look so real
Re: List Of Things Sex Doll Cannot Do By Nigerian Lady by sekem: 5:03pm On Jan 17, 2018
Maxi112:
Nope! They should own up to their responsibilities and cease shying away from it.

So what exactly are those responsibilities, if I may ask?
Re: List Of Things Sex Doll Cannot Do By Nigerian Lady by Exciton(m): 5:10pm On Jan 17, 2018
Maezara:
Hey bro, I don't really understand this post. Can you explain better pls?

I'm saying that we constantly show the rest of the world our inability to have discussions about important stuff at the level of our peers around the globe. Because we don't know anything... on average.
Re: List Of Things Sex Doll Cannot Do By Nigerian Lady by Harrynight(m): 5:14pm On Jan 17, 2018
Rozaytee:
lol...if i hear say we get competitors.....if dis doll is shipped to naija...naija men wont buy it...cus it will be definitely expensive.... una go still dey try find..how to.feed...na sex doll..una go fit buy...grin

there u get it wrong if u ever think feeding money can b a challenge... what am certain is d doll cant exceed 1m.. so watz d big deal grin
Re: List Of Things Sex Doll Cannot Do By Nigerian Lady by Harrynight(m): 5:15pm On Jan 17, 2018
Rozaytee:
lol...if i hear say we get competitors.....if dis doll is shipped to naija...naija men wont buy it...cus it will be definitely expensive.... una go still dey try find..how to.feed...na sex doll..una go fit buy...grin

there u get it wrong if u ever think feeding money can b a challenge... what am certain is d doll cant exceed 1m.. so watz d big deal grin
Re: List Of Things Sex Doll Cannot Do By Nigerian Lady by people4rmVillag: 5:17pm On Jan 17, 2018
Amarabae:
Only insecured ladies will get threatened by sex doll.
Damn you are pretty
Re: List Of Things Sex Doll Cannot Do By Nigerian Lady by nancyv(f): 5:23pm On Jan 17, 2018
rolams:

Just marry a SEX DOLL when you are ready to get married!
Yeah,and sex doll will produce children for him,since he doesn't need woman again

2 Likes

Re: List Of Things Sex Doll Cannot Do By Nigerian Lady by goodheart02(m): 5:32pm On Jan 17, 2018
shinarlaura:

Exactly.. i still don't understand all these talk abt a sex doll

I really wonder. Can't really wrap my head around it
Re: List Of Things Sex Doll Cannot Do By Nigerian Lady by goodheart02(m): 5:33pm On Jan 17, 2018
shinarlaura:

Exactly.. i still don't understand all these talk abt a sex doll

I really wonder. Can't really wrap my head around it
Re: List Of Things Sex Doll Cannot Do By Nigerian Lady by senibo1: 5:35pm On Jan 17, 2018
sekem:

So what exactly are those responsibilities, if I may ask?
duty of a maid, that's their pure responsibility.

They're home keepers, not slaying around social media forming feminist.
Re: List Of Things Sex Doll Cannot Do By Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jan 17, 2018
Exciton:

I'm saying that we constantly show the rest of the world our inability to have discussions about important stuff at the level of our peers around the globe. Because we don't know anything... on average.

grin grin grin grin This guy sef. You just succeeded in confusing the guy the more cheesy cheesy grin
Re: List Of Things Sex Doll Cannot Do By Nigerian Lady by twicenoni(m): 6:01pm On Jan 17, 2018
Naija I hail oo lmao. I know so business men and women go soon buy the sex doll come dey use am rent as olosho work grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: List Of Things Sex Doll Cannot Do By Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jan 17, 2018
Harrynight:
At Last our luvly ladies now have competitors.
no one will tell them to situp grin

Sit up because of dull baby?? Hiaaan.
Re: List Of Things Sex Doll Cannot Do By Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jan 17, 2018
Exciton:

Oh, I guessed so, but I thought you were trying to say something more. Thanks.

And you're absolutely correct.
Re: List Of Things Sex Doll Cannot Do By Nigerian Lady by Lalas247(f): 6:32pm On Jan 17, 2018
lefulefu:
all these Chinese ppl if dem get idea how much sex dolls go sell for naija cheesy u will see dem making large cheaper commercial quanties for nigerian mencheesy.anyway the ladies that will feel threatened by sex dolls are the troublesome nagging wives,side chics,runz girls and slay queens.a lady that is in a committed fruitful relationship with her man will never feel threatened by a sex doll. Good morning to u beautiful ..how was ur night? wink.
Night was cold men ... 7 degrees last time I checked sad
I’m good thanks wink
Re: List Of Things Sex Doll Cannot Do By Nigerian Lady by Xtopher123(m): 7:43pm On Jan 17, 2018
I warned a lotta girls.. If you don't Improve ya skill and Personal development sooner than later, Technology would take over your role.. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: List Of Things Sex Doll Cannot Do By Nigerian Lady by propanet(m): 8:02pm On Jan 17, 2018
Jamariwolf4:
yes, they do need touching.
The sex doll is just an advanced masturbation tool and any man who thinks he can write off women forever needs brain surgery.
Women are already written off my dear
Re: List Of Things Sex Doll Cannot Do By Nigerian Lady by Ilekokonit: 3:22am On Jan 18, 2018
michlins:
These Nigerian girls have issues with sense believe me. I pray they eventually get one before I marry.

Its been getting progressively worse over the years and it will only get worse.

For "smart" men, marriage is now seen like an everlasting punishment. A case of look before you leap 'cos marriage for men is a case of "fools rush in where angels fear to tread".
Re: List Of Things Sex Doll Cannot Do By Nigerian Lady by Ilekokonit: 3:26am On Jan 18, 2018
madri4u:
Is this sex doll pussy pleasureable like human feelings? Is the sex doll pussy feels natural like woman pussy?

Its made of special silicone that makes it feel almost like a human body AND you can tighten it to your specifications - as tight as you want - which is why its detractors are up in arms because of this configurable aspect of the doll they can never compete with.

1 Like

Re: List Of Things Sex Doll Cannot Do By Nigerian Lady by Ilekokonit: 3:34am On Jan 18, 2018
Amandobolt:
Let's do a poll
Like for sex dolls, share for women
OMG sex dolls are winning with a landslide

The game is over for women with bad attitudes and lousy sex offering.

The doll can be tightened as tight as you want and it will never give you attitude or lie to you nor cheat on you. It stays where you left it when you come back from work and does not argue, is not quarrelsome nor cantankerous and does not struggle with you for the remote control.

IT GIVES YOU PEACE AND BETTER "TIGHTER" SEX THAN ANY WOMAN CAN EVER OFFER.

2 Likes

Re: List Of Things Sex Doll Cannot Do By Nigerian Lady by Ilekokonit: 3:41am On Jan 18, 2018
KushyKush:
I recommend this sex doll for every single male in the world. We have had enough with these dumb feminists wannabe. Sex dolls are better than most of them

Fact. The mindset of some of these women is so repulsive and nauseating that I don't think I can live under the same roof with one of these foul mouthed feral witches.
Re: List Of Things Sex Doll Cannot Do By Nigerian Lady by ubunja(m): 6:01am On Jan 18, 2018
i have always said it on this forum.my best qualities in a gal
are "dumb,young,hot,light skinned" ..and people laughed!! now sex dolls are taking over.proving my point.
Intelligence in a gal is unneeded.just be dumb and give pvssy without compaining.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Why Do Most Guys Dislike Fat Girls? / 30 Most Handsome Men In The Nigerian Entertainment Industry In 2018 (PICS) / Female Body Builder Working Out Causes A Stir Online (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.