Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,958 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:57 PM

List Of Things Sex Doll Cannot Do By Nigerian Lady - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / List Of Things Sex Doll Cannot Do By Nigerian Lady (58635 Views)

₦40,000 Per Hour, Inside Germany's First Sex Doll-Only Brothel(Photos) / South African Lady Shares Photos To Prove She Is Sexier Than The N800k Sex Doll / Sex Doll Samantha Breaks Down After Heavy Massage By Customers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Things Sex Doll Cannot Do By Nigerian Lady by alenwup(m): 9:59am On Jan 17, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
She has spoken well she's a wise lady.....wink

Meanwhile
Why would that guy reply her in that manner....? he is definitely a loose child with so much pain in his life.... what a disrespectful child he was ......undecided cool
what a disrespectful child he was grin
Thegeneralqueen:

Meanwhile
Why would that guy reply her in that manner....? he is definitely a loose child with so much pain in his life.... what a disrespectful child he was ......undecided cool
what a disrespectful child he was
Re: List Of Things Sex Doll Cannot Do By Nigerian Lady by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 10:04am On Jan 17, 2018
Daeylar:
What's wrong with this silly girl? Is that the reason for having a wife? To cook clean have kids and do all those nonsense?
Why have a wife then when the man can just get a surrogate or a baby mother and a maid, problem solved, he doesn't need a wife.

Zero sense. Why is she so freaked out over this doll, more men than women in the world. And those that want women over dolls will always be there. Instead of looking for a man she better go and look for her self esteem.

Comparing herself to a doll. No self esteem at all.

Stupid girl, if she wants to be a maid all in the name of being a "mrs" or a "girlfriend" then she should speak for herself.

And I'm sure it's not only ladies that are reacting. Why not bring the reaction of men? To male sex dolls? undecided

This site never misses an opportunity to be misogynistic to women.
Your write up is fantastic I believe she just insulted women.
Re: List Of Things Sex Doll Cannot Do By Nigerian Lady by Oludon20: 10:05am On Jan 17, 2018
Feminists dem eye don dey clear. This Doll will give them feminists some sense,instead of me to be with a Feminist i will rather be with a Doll

2 Likes

Re: List Of Things Sex Doll Cannot Do By Nigerian Lady by EOOJ(m): 10:07am On Jan 17, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:

Meanwhile
how is he loose? She asked a question, he also asked a question grin grin grin
Re: List Of Things Sex Doll Cannot Do By Nigerian Lady by Sensie01(m): 10:08am On Jan 17, 2018
medexico:
They need that doll to make their senses complete.

I'm shocked that a lady can ever say this.

The doll don make them get sense.

Na so jare!
All dem feminist wan accept responsibility
Re: List Of Things Sex Doll Cannot Do By Nigerian Lady by newslifeop: 10:10am On Jan 17, 2018
Oh
Re: List Of Things Sex Doll Cannot Do By Nigerian Lady by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 10:11am On Jan 17, 2018
Oludon20:
Feminists dem eye don dey clear. This Doll will give them feminists some sense,instead of me to be with a Feminist i will rather be with a Doll
Easier said than done.
Re: List Of Things Sex Doll Cannot Do By Nigerian Lady by Daeylar(f): 10:12am On Jan 17, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
Your write up is fantastic I believe she just insulted women.
Thank you dear,
It's pathetic to still see such a mindset,
Re: List Of Things Sex Doll Cannot Do By Nigerian Lady by Greenbullet(m): 10:13am On Jan 17, 2018
Re: List Of Things Sex Doll Cannot Do By Nigerian Lady by Greenbullet(m): 10:14am On Jan 17, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
Easier said than done.
easier done then said actually .

2 Likes

Re: List Of Things Sex Doll Cannot Do By Nigerian Lady by Espada10: 10:15am On Jan 17, 2018
kai ..see the painment from women..even the ones that claims e no dey pain them check how subtly, they shade the innocent sex dolls...
for people saying it is expensive....it will still crash..it was around over 2 million last 2 years, now it is 800000 ..with more updates and polishing...and more and more companies are keying into it...the world is moving towards the westworld android hosts.

Just wait until my igbo brothers starts importing it in containers...when you go market ..sex doll line..u go dey hear-
white blondes don finish na only ebony remains..customer take ebony, it is cheaper..abeg, I no want ebony ..what about latino sex dolls?..when will the white sex dolls be availble?...ass no dey this one....big breast don finish ..this one get small breast, it is cheaper?

6 Likes

Re: List Of Things Sex Doll Cannot Do By Nigerian Lady by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 10:16am On Jan 17, 2018
Greenbullet:
easier done then said actually .
In what village did you hear that from?
Re: List Of Things Sex Doll Cannot Do By Nigerian Lady by rolams(m): 10:18am On Jan 17, 2018
michlins:
You think that if I spend 6ml in sex doll, dry cleaning would be my problem? In case she doesn't know, there are lots of home making robots at the last CES. Money can solve 101% of the alleged problems she listed
These Nigerian girls have issues with sense believe me. I pray they eventually gets one before I marry. I can't have something like that girl as a wife

Just marry a SEX DOLL when you are ready to get married!

2 Likes

Re: List Of Things Sex Doll Cannot Do By Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 10:18am On Jan 17, 2018
Nutase:
Correct bae.

Na TB Joshua and Olukoya I dey pity because very soon there work go just increase.

Very soon Many of these perveted patrons of this shit will start running to them for deliverance from the spirit of Chuckie, Freddy Kruger, incubus, succubus, and dollybus.

I'm patiently waiting.
Shut up jor, una can spiritualize everything. What about Love Machine and cucumber that women used?
Evil spirits nor fit possess those ones too. For your info sex doll is not a new thing, it has been around for couple of years now the company is even making male sex doll for women.
These sex dolls can be used by people with disabilities that normal girls like you will refuse to date. Everything invented by the white has its economic important.

7 Likes

Re: List Of Things Sex Doll Cannot Do By Nigerian Lady by sheubaba2013: 10:18am On Jan 17, 2018
Hardcore /Robus for sell at Ikeja Call Tijani on 08038834322 or 09083200539

Re: List Of Things Sex Doll Cannot Do By Nigerian Lady by madenigga(m): 10:21am On Jan 17, 2018
Jamariwolf4:
Sex doll cannot touch you, love you, and provide advice for you.
Asif most girls do that.

2 Likes

Re: List Of Things Sex Doll Cannot Do By Nigerian Lady by Greenbullet(m): 10:24am On Jan 17, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
In what village did you hear that from?
common sense village, you are not from there .

2 Likes

Re: List Of Things Sex Doll Cannot Do By Nigerian Lady by sekem: 10:25am On Jan 17, 2018
Maxi112:
This sex doll issue has shown how pained and threatened women can be in the face of competition. Now ladies are now admitting that washing plates and clothes are their jobs. I thought you are wives not maids. cheesy

#bloody weaklings

So you mean they should become maids?
Re: List Of Things Sex Doll Cannot Do By Nigerian Lady by martineverest(m): 10:29am On Jan 17, 2018
ladies shift...doll to takeover

1 Like

Re: List Of Things Sex Doll Cannot Do By Nigerian Lady by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 10:31am On Jan 17, 2018
Greenbullet:
common sense village, you are not from there .
Stop reasoning like a baby.It is easier said than done.What you even wrote did it make sense to you?
Re: List Of Things Sex Doll Cannot Do By Nigerian Lady by AreaFada2: 10:31am On Jan 17, 2018
Oh suddenly it's a woman's job to cook, clean, make home and do those "old fashioned things oppressed African women did?" shocked shocked tongue

I thought feminists told us we are cave men to expect all those things our "oppressed" mothers did.

The sex doll is reformatting people's coconut head. grin grin grin cheesy

They forget that now that men are marrying much later in life, many are decent cooks now. Certainly it takes a very good cook to impress me with their culinary skills.

4 Likes

Re: List Of Things Sex Doll Cannot Do By Nigerian Lady by Greenbullet(m): 10:34am On Jan 17, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
Stop reasoning like a baby.It is easier said than done.What you even wrote did it make sense to you?
bye bye.
Re: List Of Things Sex Doll Cannot Do By Nigerian Lady by AreaFada2: 10:34am On Jan 17, 2018
charliboy654:

Shut up jor, una can spiritualize everything. What about Love Machine and cucumber that women used?
Evil spirits nor fit possess those ones too. For your info sex doll is not a new thing, it has been around for couple of years now the company is even making male sex doll for women.
These sex dolls can be used by people with disabilities that normal girls like you will refuse to date. Everything invented by the white has its economic important.

cheesy cheesy grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: List Of Things Sex Doll Cannot Do By Nigerian Lady by larycoolboy: 10:36am On Jan 17, 2018
HeWrites:

Lol..

No no no.. Just take a look at your dumb writeup.. simple talk you're shouting Broke Guy grin

Am broke but if you have any one that's broke like me in your family.. He is definitely your family breadwinner.

Iffa call this one hoe she will be saying am slut-shaming her.. Ode
easy oo..jeje
Re: List Of Things Sex Doll Cannot Do By Nigerian Lady by HeWrites(m): 10:42am On Jan 17, 2018
larycoolboy:
easy oo..jeje

Lol boss mi
Re: List Of Things Sex Doll Cannot Do By Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 10:47am On Jan 17, 2018
sexdoll:

Na yourself and your fellow women you suppose pity first.

Dem talk say marriage dey hard as per say competition e dey well well.

Now dem don carry dis one enta field too.

Wetin una go come do now?

Nne eh, I no go lie you, the wahala wey some of you women dey give men pass succubus and incubus combined.

1 Like

Re: List Of Things Sex Doll Cannot Do By Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 10:50am On Jan 17, 2018
Some of the bride price for Naija cost pass the sex doll sef? Na now dem dey remember say cooking and cleaning na their work. Abeg make una reset brain...
Re: List Of Things Sex Doll Cannot Do By Nigerian Lady by hisinkship(m): 10:54am On Jan 17, 2018
Women that are fighting for equality with men will soon calm down, they will be carrying banners "To Let for Free" "I need a Man, i will never nag again i promise"

But this things has its good sides and bad sides, by the time they release the Male Version man them don divide our world finish be that because, Now is the best time to end this nonsense,

When the male version come out it will be too late, we need to revolve for our perfect halves now oh because it might bounce back on us.
Women will use the anger of whatever we do to them now to take go out for the male version, them fit program the robot to fight real men self.

But the truth is that having dolls with Human Artificial Intelligence that have hands and legs are a big threat to our existence.

The Inventor can use it against the whole world, remember it is MAD Scientist that prompted this whole thing, so the MADNESS might bounce back on the whole Human Race because deploying dolls all over the world can be his tool to be used maybe 4-7 years from now just by activating one particular program (Example iRobot). psychologically look at the founders face in the attached pic, he has ulterior motives behind the creation of this dolls.

World be wise. But Naija Bad oh, we tend to turn everything to comedy serious issues na wa oh

Sign the PETITION to BAN it.
https://www.change.org/p/united-nations-stop-sex-robots-before-its-too-late

Re: List Of Things Sex Doll Cannot Do By Nigerian Lady by karli4nia(m): 10:54am On Jan 17, 2018
pocohantas:
He can always outsource house chores, ain't no big deal there.

Only living sex dolls are threatened by non-living sex dolls.

Why don't you ladies gift your man a sex doll [if you can afford it tongue] and watch his reaction? Therein lies the true answer, not all these social media rants. Even Wizkid knows to get a living sex doll is cheaper. Be ye at peace, be more afraid of vaseline and sidechicsgrin

Hmmm! Poco poco poco-LIN baby! wink
Re: List Of Things Sex Doll Cannot Do By Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 10:56am On Jan 17, 2018
Nutase:
Correct bae.

Na TB Joshua and Olukoya I dey pity because very soon there work go just increase.

Very soon Many of these perveted patrons of this shit will start running to them for deliverance from the spirit of Chuckie, Freddy Kruger, incubus, succubus, and dollybus.

I'm patiently waiting.

As if women are not already givin' us these demons right now.

I think you're pained to the marrow.

But it says alot that an inanimate object would give women cause for concern like this.

I thought you girls do not like sex?

Why are y'all vyin' for sexual attention with toys?

I don't see men complain about the male intimacy gadgets and dildos. We don't give a fvck if y'all get ten of em.

Why are women so pained by these sex dolls?

Does it mean you all need us badly afterall?

In the next five years, women will go extinct.

2 Likes

Re: List Of Things Sex Doll Cannot Do By Nigerian Lady by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 10:56am On Jan 17, 2018
Macgreat:
Facebook user took to her timeline to list what a sex Doll can not do. I guess the competition is real grin

"Sex Doll cannot cook, take care of kids and home"

Credit: Onyekachi
@its_roi
like say we nor know before.... Mtcheewww.... All men re not as dumb as her husband or boyfriend.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

30 Most Handsome Men In The Nigerian Entertainment Industry In 2018 (PICS) / I Find It More Disgusting That His Mother Controls Him" - Laila St. Daniel / Does Having Sex Gives One Bad Luck?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.