Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,827 members, 7,810,180 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:37 PM

Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris (36970 Views)

Pastor Chris 'Heals' Nine People On Stretchers (Video) / Frank Edwards With Pastor Chris Oyakhilome (Photo) / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gets Jet Plane Gift From Loveworld Music & Arts Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 5:49am On Mar 20, 2018
Mar 20

Jesus bore all sicknesses, diseases and infirmities of the cross in His body and His body was broken for me, now I live in newness of life where I am free from all forms of sicknesses, diseases and infirmities. I proclaim that by His stripes I have been healed, my body conforms to sound health purchased for me on the cross by Christ Jesus and I live in complete dominion over the devil and his evil deeds, halelluyah!
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 6:01am On Mar 21, 2018
Mar 21

Dear Father thank you for giving me the authority to use the name of Jesus, the name which is above every other name. As I boldly use the name over my body today, no disease or sickness can stay in my body and every bacteria that tries to attack any member of my body to subject them to sickness and disease dies and pass away in Jesus name amen
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 6:00am On Mar 22, 2018
Mar 22

I have stubborn faith, my faith is my victory therefore I declare I have conquered sickness,
disease and infirmity. The anointing of God is upon me because I was born into it, no sickness, disease or infirmity can stay in my body. God's health is at work in me , I enjoy unlimited and unending sound health in my body. I manifest the glory of God in my body because I am full of divine health always, halelluyah!
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 6:03am On Mar 23, 2018
Mar 23

My abode is in Zion where no one will ever say I am sick, therefore I declare that sickness disease and infirmity are not found in me. I live in divine health every second of the day, the life of God pilots my body killing any all forms of sickness disease or infirmity that tries to fasten itself to my body. My organs are in perfect health, my blood cells are in sound health, my bones are strong and healthy. I exhibit total body soundness today and always in Jesus name amen!
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 6:53am On Mar 24, 2018
Mar 24

I reign in health. I am the workmanship of God in Christ Jesus, I have been fashioned for divine health and strength, there is no imperfection or weakness in my life in Jesus name amen
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 5:58am On Mar 25, 2018
Mar 25

I'm superior to satan; therefore, he has no power over me! The Greater One lives in me; no sickness can reside in my body. My body is the temple of the Holy Ghost, therefore its void of any form of sickness halelluyah!.

1 Like

Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 6:28am On Mar 26, 2018
Mar 26

I've put on the new nature of righteousness. I have in my spirit the incorruptible life of God. This new life is in every cell of my blood, every bone of my body, and in every fiber of my being! Today, I walk in the reality of the new life of righteousness which I've received in Christ. My path is illuminated to see and experience the glory of God in my health in Jesus Name. Amen.
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 6:09am On Mar 27, 2018
Mar 27

Christ lives in me, therefore, no sickness or infirmity can dwell in my members. Jesus bore my infirmities, that I may never bear any infirmity. I declare today that my body is strong and healthy! There's life in my bones, tissues, muscles, tendon and ligaments; I'm alive unto God!.
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 5:48am On Mar 28, 2018
Mar 28

Sickness and infirmity have no place in me; the life of Christ is at work in every fibre of my being, in every bone of my body and in every cell of my body. I am born of God and my origin is in Him! No sickness has the power or ability to destroy my body! I have the overcoming life of God in me, and that makes me indestructible and impregnable to disease and infirmity. Hallelujah!
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 6:44am On Mar 29, 2018
Mar 29

No sickness has the power or ability to destroy my body! I have the overcoming life of God in me, and that makes me indestructible and impregnable to disease and infirmity. Hallelujah!
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 6:59am On Mar 30, 2018
Mar 30

My body is the temple of the Holy Ghost, therefore, every organ, tissue and cell in my body complies with the word of God. My body is not sustained by blood, but by the vitalizing power of the Holy Spirit in me!
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 6:51am On Mar 31, 2018
Mar 31

My body is not sustained by blood, but by the vitalizing power of the Holy Spirit in me. I declare that the Holy Spirit is at work in me; therefore, my body is daily renewed!
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 5:21am On Apr 01, 2018
Apr 01

Today, I walk free of every sickness, disease or infirmity and walk in the light of God's word.The word of God is life and health to my body. It's transforming power is changing the circumstances of my life and causing my health to spring forth.
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 7:16am On Apr 02, 2018
Apr 02

I declare in the Name of Jesus that divine health is mine; it is working from the crown of my head to the soles of my feet. I refuse to accommodate cancer, tumor or HIV in my body; for greater is He that is in me, than He that is in the world.
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 6:28am On Apr 03, 2018
Apr 03

I declare that every organ, tissue and cell in my body complies with the word of God. My body is not sustained by blood; therefore, no virus can live in my blood. That same spirit that raised Christ from the dead dwells in me; therefore, my entire being is vitalized. I dwell continually in health through the working of His mighty power in me, Hallelujah!
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 6:28am On Apr 04, 2018
Apr 04

I dwell continually in health through the working of His mighty power in me, Hallelujah! Jesus has made my life beautiful! I'll never walk in sickness or defeat! The victorious and glorious life is mine now and always, in the mighty Name of Jesus. Amen.
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 6:27am On Apr 05, 2018
Apr 05

I declare that I'm a new creation, born superior to satan and all the demons of darkness. I'm an offspring of divinity and a product of Christ's resurrection! I'm a partaker of the divine nature and I dwell in Zion; therefore, I don't get sick. I'm born for health, success and the glory of God! Hallelujah!
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 6:10am On Apr 06, 2018
Apr 06

No weapon fashioned against me shall prosper because my body is the temple of the Holy Ghost. I'm complete in Christ Jesus, and I've been perfected through my union with Him. I've been created for good works and predestinated for the good life; there is nothing wrong in my body. I've got everything I require for an excellent life and sickness is not a part of it.
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 6:55am On Apr 07, 2018
Apr 07

I'm conscious of the life of God in me, no sickness, no disease, no infirmity can successfully stay in my body! I refuse to allow the devil run rampage in my body and in my life. I take authority over all demons of darkness and I declare you have no place here! My life is a well watered garden springing forth unto eternal life. Only health and life flow continually from me!!! Glory to God!!!
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 5:55am On Apr 08, 2018
Apr 08

I declare that sickness and ill health are far from me. I am protected from harm and I dwell in health all the days of my life. My whole body is active for Jesus, therefore it can never be destroyed by sickness, infirmity or disease hallelujah!
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 5:57am On Apr 09, 2018
Apr 09

Today, I walk free of every sickness, disease or infirmity and walk in the light of God's word. The word of God is life and health to my body. Its transforming power is changing the circumstances of my life and causing my health to spring forth. I declare in the Name of Jesus that divine health is mine; it is working from the crown of my head to the soles of my feet.
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 8:03am On Apr 10, 2018
Apr 10

I refuse to be moved by the circumstances in my body!
My faith is the victory that overcomes the world! Therefore, I declare that my faith is alive and producing results in and for me!
I do not stagger at the Word of God through unbelief, but I am strong in faith and I give God the glory!

[img]https:///a/img923/6995/2jgY6r.png[/img]
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 10:44am On Apr 11, 2018
Apr 11

I am born of God, my origin is in Him! No sickness has the power or ability to destroy my body! I have the overcoming life of God in me and that makes me indestructible and impregnable to disease and infirmity, halelluyah!
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 10:30am On Apr 12, 2018
Apr 12

The Holy Ghost lives in me, therefore, I have the dynamic ability to effect changes!
I refuse to permit anything contrary to God's Word in my body.
As I speak in other tongues, I declare that supernatural changes are taking place in me, in Jesus Name Amen!

Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 6:38am On Apr 13, 2018
Apr 13

I wake up full of life and vitality everyday! My mind is alert; my body is alert; full of strength and vigor. There is a fountain of life springing forth from within me! The life of God in me puts a spring in my step every day and makes me to walk in divine energy, in Jesus Name. Amen.
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 7:53am On Apr 14, 2018
Apr 14

I thank You Holy Father, for the wonderful benefits and provisions of the gospel! Thank You for the precious blood of Jesus, which is shed for me that I might live the life of glory, power, excellence and virtue! I declare that financially prosperity, divine health and healing, a sound mind, spiritual and material prosperity are all mine, in the name of Jesus. Amen.
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 10:19am On Apr 15, 2018
Apr 15

The same spirit that raised upJesus from the dead lives in me; it's impossible for me to be brought down by sickness. The healing power is working in my bones, tissues, tendons, ligaments, and in every cell in my blood. The Holy Ghost vitalizes my body; my body cannot be destroyed.
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 9:03am On Apr 16, 2018
Apr 16

The life and nature of God is at work in me, in every fibre of my being, in every cell of my blood and in every bone of my body. Thus, I'm an overcomer, victorious and triumphant over sickness, disease and all circumstances of life. Hallelujah.
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 5:58am On Apr 17, 2018
Apr 17

I wake up full of life and vitality everyday! My mind is alert; my body is alert; full of strength and vigor. There is a fountain of life springing forth from within me! The life of God in me puts a spring in my step every day and makes me to walk in divine energy, in Jesus Name. Amen.
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 6:05am On Apr 18, 2018
Apr 18

The Word of God is working mightily in me and prevailing in every area of my life. I’m the temple of the Holy Spirit; God's living tabernacle. My spirit, soul and body are yielded to the Holy Ghost. God's glory is upon me. I’m blessed in all things and no infirmity can stay in my body in Jesus Name. Amen!
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 6:29am On Apr 19, 2018
Apr 19

I know who I am! I'm born of God and full of life! I'm not sickly and can never be diseased. Jesus said, “I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly” (John 10:10). I have received the fullness of life. Divine health is mine and strength is mine, in Jesus Name.
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 6:26am On Apr 20, 2018
Apr 20

Blessed Father, I thank you for giving me a life of glory, dominion and excellence; I walk in the reality of this truth. You’ve made me impregnable to sickness, disease, poverty, and anything that hurts. Therefore, I walk conscious of my divine nature today and always, reigning over Satan and his cohorts of hell, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (34) (Reply)

Pastor David Ibiyeomie's 55 Cakes In One 55th Birthday Cake (Photos) / Is It Right To Be A Christian And Join Secret Society?; Pastor Shares Photos / Daddy Freeze Reacts To The RCCG Lady At BBNaija Audition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.