Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,336 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:53 AM

Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris - Religion (34) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris (36983 Views)

Frank Edwards With Pastor Chris Oyakhilome (Photo) / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gets Jet Plane Gift From Loveworld Music & Arts Group / Sharon Oyakhilome Engaged To Her Fiance ( Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Daughter ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 7:30am On Dec 14, 2020
Dec 14

I am guided in the path of life and led by the Spirit in the direction of God’s perfect will for me. Today, I declare that I function in supernatural wisdom and this propels me to walk in the divine health, strength, vigor, and peace that have been prepared for me ahead of time, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 7:43am On Dec 20, 2020
Dec 20

I know my divine origin; I’m from Zion, the city of the living God. Therefore, I cannot be subject to the principles of this world’s system. I am a heavenly citizen, seated together with Christ in the heavenly realms! Therefore, I affirm that the power of the Word and the Spirit is working effectually in me today and always. This power destroys infirmity, and renders inoperative, ineffective, and useless the plans of the devil concerning my life and health, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 8:13am On Dec 27, 2020
Dec 27

God’s Word is my light and my life! It’s the nourishment for my spirit, food for my soul and health to my flesh! I live by the Word always and declare that its mighty power is at work in me as I meditate on it and observe to do what it says. I have a testimony of the Word in my life; it is a testimony of eternal life, perfect health, matchless strength, and energizing power.
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 7:08am On Jan 02, 2021
Happy new year it's 2021!
Thank God for divine health we enjoyed by the power of the Holy Spirit in the past year of the plandemic.
2021 sure will be better as we enjoy divine health through our confessions which the Holy Spirit breathes upon.
Welcome again and enjoy your year in good and vibrant health!
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 7:10am On Jan 02, 2021
Jan 1

Irrespective of what I see, feel or hear, I remain firm and stand my ground in faith on the Word, knowing that my faith is the victory that overcomes the world. I refuse to allow my feelings control the circumstances of my existence. The Word of God dominates my thoughts, illuminates my mind, and fortifies my body against all sicknesses and diseases.
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 7:11am On Jan 02, 2021
Jan 2

I refuse to fear, speak negativities, or allow thoughts of sickness take a hold of my mind. Only words of life, health, peace, and joy proceed from my mouth, and my mind is fully inundated by the Word of God. Today and always, I speak the Word of God to everything that pertains unto me: I declare that I am healthy, strong, sound, and full of life. I am perfect and complete in my health and in my mind, with nothing missing. Hallelujah.
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 11:10am On Jan 13, 2021
2021 Jan 13

The life of God in me destroys sickness, disease and infirmity; therefore, I am untouchable. I am not ordinary; there is nothing in me that can contain or sustain sickness, infirmity or disease. Therefore, I refuse to accommodate any form of sickness or weakness in my body. I refuse arthritis, cancer, diabetes, paralysis, kidney failure, heart failure, lungs failure any place in my body. I am forever alive to God and His eternal Word! Hallelujah!
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 7:11am On Jan 21, 2021
Jan 21

The Word of God is medicine to my body, health to my flesh, purification to my blood, life to my organs, and strength to my bones. It works in me mightily, causing my health to flourish daily. No weapon formed against my body shall prosper, for my body is preserved by the Spirit and the Word of God. I live every day in dominion over diseases and infirmities and I refuse to be subject to any sickness or the circumstances of life, in Jesus Name. Amen.

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (Reply)

Daddy Freeze Reacts To The RCCG Lady At BBNaija Audition / Will God Answer This Lady's Prayer? / Debrah Osagiede Is Dead Spirit And Life Bible Church Founder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.