Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:40 AM

Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris - Religion (33) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris (36992 Views)

Frank Edwards With Pastor Chris Oyakhilome (Photo) / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gets Jet Plane Gift From Loveworld Music & Arts Group / Sharon Oyakhilome Engaged To Her Fiance ( Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Daughter ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 6:40am On Oct 22, 2020
Oct 22

I live in the fullness of the blessings of the Gospel of Christ. I’m joined with the Lord and that makes me more than a conqueror; impregnable to sickness. Divine health and protection are my heritage in Christ. No weapon formed against me shall prosper. I live the extraordinary life of glory and excellence in Christ. Amen!
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 9:13am On Oct 23, 2020
Oct 23

Christ has taken up His abode in my spirit; and now, I’ve become His living headquarters and operational center. I abound in the knowledge of Christ, who is my life, health, strength, and wisdom! I live the supernatural life always. Glory to God!
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 7:43am On Oct 24, 2020
Oct 24

I am perfect in my mind and body. I affirm my faith in the Word and declare that by reason of God’s Spirit of excellence that’s at work in me, I think, talk, and act perfectly in Jesus’ Name. My heart is flooded with wisdom and spiritual understanding to walk in God’s perfect will for me today and always, in Jesus’ Name. Amen
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 7:41am On Oct 25, 2020
Oct 25

I was in Christ in His death, burial and resurrection. In Christ, I have obtained a new life that is not subject to sicknesses, diseases, and the elements of this world. I have been delivered from the power of darkness and translated into the Kingdom of God’s dear Son. Hallelujah!
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 3:26pm On Oct 26, 2020
Oct 26

I was in Christ in His death, burial and resurrection. In Christ, I have obtained a new life that is not subject to sicknesses, diseases, and the elements of this world. I have been delivered from the power of darkness and translated into the Kingdom of God’s dear Son. Hallelujah!
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 6:01am On Oct 27, 2020
Oct 27

I’m a sharer and participator in the divine experience. I live in triumph over all circumstances, in total fulfillment, joy, glory and dominion! I reign and rule by the Word, irrespective of what I feel, see, or hear, in Jesus’ Name. I’m making progress, prospering and waxing stronger in my body! I am bigger, greater, and superior to insecurity, sickness, disease, and the devil. Hallelujah
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 7:26am On Oct 28, 2020
Oct 28

I live and enjoy an extraordinary life in Christ; I’m fulfilled, joyful, and excited about my life, which is adorned with the beauty, glory, and virtues of divinity. I’m established by God’s grace in the path of divine health, peace, and joy because I live by the Word. Everything about my life is infused with divinity and speaks of God’s glory. Eternal life, love, health, peace, joy, righteousness, prosperity is mine! Thank you, Jesus!
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 8:06am On Oct 29, 2020
Oct 29

I’m complete in Christ; there’s nothing lacking in my life, because Christ is my completeness, and as He is, so am I in this world. I’m strong and courageous! I see glory, victory, success and triumph all around me. Through the Word and with the eyes of the Spirit, I see my glorious heritage in Christ, and my heart greatly rejoices. In Christ, I see my salvation, strength, courage, victory, and health! Hallelujah!
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 7:22am On Oct 30, 2020
Oct 30

I’m a new creation, not subject to the elements of this world. With my mouth, I keep on proclaiming that all the blessings of salvation—divine health, prosperity, safety, wellness and wholeness—consummated by the death, burial and resurrection of Jesus Christ, are my present-hour possessions and vital realities of my daily existence, in Jesus’ Name. Amen
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 9:17am On Oct 31, 2020
Oct 31

The joy of the Lord in my heart is my strength, and with joy, I draw out prosperity, peace, success, health, and other blessings from deep within me today, in Jesus’ Name. The Holy Spirit lives in the quarters of my heart, and He's the power of my life. His light blazes intensely in my spirit, making God's presence real to me, His passion aglow in my heart, and His purity aflame in my physical body, in Jesus’ Name. Amen
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 7:45am On Nov 01, 2020
Nov 1

I walk in divine health because I live in God's Word. I am transfigured into the image that I see in the Word as I meditate and yield my mind to the Word. Daily, my mind and body are transformed and my life is improved and upgraded by the Word
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 6:33am On Nov 02, 2020
Nov 2

Christ in me is my victory and glory in this life! I'm a member of His body, of His flesh, and of His bones. In Christ, I rule, reign, and prevail over this world and the circumstances of life! I'm a tree of righteousness, the planting of the Lord; I glorify Christ in my body. No matter how strong the contrary winds blow, my health is unshakable because I'm firmly rooted in Christ. Hallelujah
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 9:07am On Nov 04, 2020
Nov 3

My words are consistent with my Christ-nature! Now and always, I speak life to my body. I declare that my life is always victorious and sickness-free. I control the affairs of my life from a place of dominion. Christ is my life; He is my dwelling place, my environment. Therefore, I'm forever safe, secure and protected!
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 9:07am On Nov 04, 2020
Nov 4

I live in, and by, the Word of God and nothing is impossible with me! Christ lives in me and He has brought me into a life of unlimited possibilities, victories, and dominion! I flourish in health, strength, and vitality, and I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. Glory to God!
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 1:59pm On Nov 07, 2020
Nov 5

Christ dwells in my heart by faith, and I’m strong in the Lord and in the power of His might, positioned for victory, and energized for the supernatural life. The glory of God is evident in my life, and the influence of His Word is seen in my spirit, soul, and body! By the power of God’s Word on my lips, I declare that my body is fortified against sicknesses and diseases, and my life is beautified daily.
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 2:01pm On Nov 07, 2020
Nov 6

I'm like a tree growing by the stream, blooming and blossoming with fruitfulness. I'm an associate of the God-kind, the effulgence of God's glory. I'm born of the Word that came from above; therefore, I have the same life from above as Jesus. I don't condescend to sickness or to the afflictions that ravage the body. My gaze is set on the Word, wherein lies my health, prosperity, and victory.
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 2:02pm On Nov 07, 2020
Nov 7

I live worry-free because Christ is my all! In Him, I'm self-sufficient, enabled to do all things, and supernaturally fortified for the triumphant life! I am guided by God’s Spirit in the path of life and led in the way of supernatural health and consistent prosperity. My way is prosperous and I live in good health, as I meditate on the Word and speak it forth with boldness.
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 7:58am On Nov 08, 2020
Nov 8

Christ has given me authority over the devil and the cohorts of darkness. Satan has no place in my home, in my body, in my finances or anywhere around me. Daily, God’s Word is at work in me and I experience endless streams of the miraculous in my life and health.
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 10:00am On Nov 28, 2020
Nov 28

The indestructible life of God is evident and expressed in me always. I speak life to every detail of my body. I speak life to my tendons, I speak strength to my ligaments, I speak vitality to my heart, I speak perfection to my kidneys; there is life in every cell of my blood. My bones are strong and firm. My fingers function excellently. My eyes see clearly and perfectly, and my ears function optimally! Hallelujah.
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 7:28am On Nov 29, 2020
Nov 29

I’m the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus! Sin, sickness, disease, and poverty are under my dominion! I reign over them because I’m superior to this world, its systems, and the vagaries of nature! There’s no death, defeat or failure in my path because I live by the law of the Spirit of life, in Christ Jesus. Hallelujah
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 9:08am On Nov 30, 2020
Nov 30

The Word of God is in my heart and in my mouth! My words are wholesome, and they’re producing life to my body, job, business, ministry, family, and all that concerns me. I’m a success. I win always; I’m above only, and never beneath because I’m a product of God’s infallible Word! Glory to God!
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 6:31am On Dec 01, 2020
Dec 1

The same Spirit that raised up Jesus from the dead lives in me; it's impossible for me to be brought down by sickness. The healing power of God is working in my bones, tissues, tendons, ligaments, and in every cell in my blood. The Holy Ghost vitalizes my body, making it indestructible.
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 6:45am On Dec 02, 2020
Dec 2

My body is the temple of the Holy Ghost; therefore, no sickness, disease or infirmity can lodge in it. I cut out any disease-germ or growth that tries to attach itself to my body, in the Name of Jesus, and I continually glorify God in my spirit and my body as I walk in divine health always. Amen.
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 6:52am On Dec 03, 2020
Dec 3

Dear Father, I thank you for your Word; it is the truth by which I live today and every day. The knowledge of your Word in my spirit puts me over and gives me the victory today! Fear, sickness, poverty, and death have no place in me, because I live by faith in Your Word, which is my recipe for total success, victory, prosperity, and divine health.
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 6:23am On Dec 04, 2020
Dec 4

I walk day after day by the light of God’s Word. I’m not moved by the natural circumstances that exist in the world. God’s Word is the light that illuminates my body; I function by the Word in my life and everything that concerns me. I’m conscious of God’s bountiful provisions for my health, and I’m enjoying them because my body is invigorated by the power of God’s Word. Amen.
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 11:30am On Dec 05, 2020
Dec 5

The Word of God produces in me supernatural strength, vitality, and wholeness. Today, I declare that I experience its transforming power in every part of my body! I’m living an exceptionally great life here on earth, and I am in perpetual dominion over sickness and life’s circumstances. I live the perfect and transcendent life in Christ Jesus. Hallelujah!
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 8:00am On Dec 06, 2020
Dec 6

My mind is flooded with the light of God’s Word and I only see pictures of life, strength, and health. I know who I am! I’m from above and my life is the supernatural life of God’s Word. I think the right thoughts, speak the right words and receive the results of God’s Word in my life today and always.
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 6:54am On Dec 09, 2020
Dec 7

Father, I thank you for the body of Jesus that was broken for me and His blood that was shed for the remission of my sins. Now, my body can never again be broken and sin can never have dominion over me. Jesus Christ was wounded for my transgressions and bruised for my iniquities; therefore, on the basis of His finished works for me, I declare that I am immortal! I now live by the law of life; thus, my body is not permitted to be sickly, weak, old, feeble, or die. I walk conscious of this reality every day. Hallelujah
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 6:55am On Dec 09, 2020
Dec 8

My words are anointed with power because I’m filled with the Holy Spirit! The rhema of God that changes things is in my heart and in my mouth today, and in the Name of Jesus, I declare that I’m walking in divine health, increase, progress, and prosperity; my organs are invigorated with the life-giving Word of God, and I am alive!
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 6:57am On Dec 09, 2020
Dec 9

I walk with the Spirit of God and I’m constantly transported by Him into the glorious and higher realms of life, far removed from death, defeat, destruction, sickness, poverty, and failure. My eyes of understanding are enlightened; I see the invisible and I’m empowered to do the impossible. My life only goes in the direction of God’s purpose. Therefore, I’ll never be sick in life; I can only grow from strength to strength, for divinity has been activated in my body. Hallelujah
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 8:44am On Dec 11, 2020
Dec 10

The Lord is my rock and my fortress, my shield and hiding place. Therefore, I’m assured that no weapon formed against me shall prosper, for I am divinely protected from the perils and evils in the world. I declare that I’m fortified against sickness, disease and infirmity, in Jesus’ Name Amen
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 8:45am On Dec 11, 2020
Dec 11

The life of Christ in me makes me superhuman! I recognize the divine ability, efficiency and might that are at work in me today. By virtue of the divine life of Christ in me, I declare that every cell of my blood, every bone of my body, and every organ in me is invigorated; no infirmity can fasten itself to my body, and all things are possible unto me in the Name of Jesus. Amen.

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (Reply)

Will God Answer This Lady's Prayer? / Daddy Freeze Reacts To The RCCG Lady At BBNaija Audition / So There Is A Street In Lagos Called Blood Of Jesus Street?! (see Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.