Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,037 members, 7,956,858 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 08:48 PM

Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris - Religion (32) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris (37724 Views)

Frank Edwards With Pastor Chris Oyakhilome (Photo) / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gets Jet Plane Gift From Loveworld Music & Arts Group / Sharon Oyakhilome Engaged To Her Fiance ( Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Daughter ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 1:58pm On Sep 15, 2020
Sept 15

I was created for God’s pleasure and I live an extraordinary life from a position of rest. I function today with joy, in righteousness, dominion, and power. I live in health and I have all that I need for life and for godliness, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 7:38am On Sep 20, 2020
Sept 20

I declare that irrespective of what I perceive with my physical senses, I’m living in the spiritual realities of our divine Kingdom. I experience divine health, absolute prosperity, unending success, abundant joy, and indescribable peace, today and always, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 6:46am On Sep 23, 2020
Sept 22

I function in the dominion of the Spirit, having been enthroned over the principalities of darkness and all negative circumstances. My life is the manifestation of the graces, many-sided wisdom, and perfections of God. I'm conscious of the indestructible life of Christ in me, for as He is, so am I.
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 6:47am On Sep 23, 2020
Sept 23

I have the power of attorney to use the Name of Jesus and utter words of power as a king to effect any change I desire in my life and health. I speak life to everything that concerns me today. I am full of grace, power, divine life, and the glory of God! The Name of the Lord is glorified in my body today and forever, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 6:56am On Sep 24, 2020
Sept 24

I am a world overcomer. Nothing is impossible unto me! I live victoriously today because I live in, and by, the Word. I’ve taken hold of my victorious life in Christ Jesus, basking gloriously in health, peace, prosperity, success, and abundance, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 6:29am On Sep 25, 2020
Sept 25

Christ lives in me; His life and immortality have been unveiled in my spirit! I’m a partaker of the God-life — a life that’s superior to sickness, disease, satan, and death! I walk in dominion today over death and everything associated with darkness, for I dwell in the realm of life. Glory to God!
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 7:31am On Sep 27, 2020
Sept 26

My confidence in the Word of God is unshakeable, for in Him, all things are "yea and amen"! My life is filled with pleasantness, and I live in divine health, protection, glory, and excellence, through the Spirit and by the Word, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 7:33am On Sep 27, 2020
Sept 27

Christ is my dwelling place and the Word of God is my life. I make progress by the Word and my profiting is evident to all! As I put the Word to work today, I’m metamorphosed into the glory that I behold in the Word, and I’m filled with all the fullness of God. Glory to God!
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 9:31am On Sep 28, 2020
Spent 28

My faith increases, and as I put it to work, it prevails and grows stronger. I’m living the supernatural life of victory, dominion, and excellence. I have full discernment and understanding of my divine health realities because the eyes of my spirit have been flooded with light, and I am conscious of the hope of my calling, in Jesus’ Name. Amen
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 6:45am On Sep 29, 2020
Sept 29

The transcendent life of God and the supernatural effect of His righteousness are working vitally in my spirit, soul, and body! I experience growth, development, progress, deliverance, prosperity, and health. This is the reality of who I am in Christ, and I take full advantage of His grace and awesome presence in my life, in Jesus’ Name. Amen
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 6:42am On Sep 30, 2020
Sept 30

I’m who God says I am, and I have what He says I have. I’m an heir of the Sovereign God, and I’m reigning as a king in life. Eternal life is my present-hour reality! Yes! The victorious life is mine. I live above sickness, disease, poverty, failure, and death, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 7:03am On Oct 02, 2020
Oct 1

My tongue speaks only faith-filled words! Through the Word of God and by the power of the Holy Spirit, I speak life to my spirit, soul, and body. I declare that I live in excellent and perfect health, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 7:04am On Oct 02, 2020
Oct 2

The Word of God has brought the reality of the divine life to light in me, and I am conscious of this life. Thus, I live a joyful and glorious life in absolute liberty and mastery over satan and all circumstances, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 7:14am On Oct 03, 2020
Oct 3

God, who commanded light to shine out of darkness, shines in my heart! Therefore, I have received that same ability of faith to call forth those things which I desire. Today, in my life, I manifest joy, strength, prosperity, victory, and health, in the Name of Jesus. Amen.
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 7:48am On Oct 04, 2020
Oct 4

The power of God is active in my life. By reason of that power, I can do all things; I change hopeless situations and manifest God’s glory in my physical body. I have dominion and grace in Christ and I’m living the God-life to the fullest. Hallelujah!
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 6:30am On Oct 05, 2020
Oct 5

I have the life of God in me. I'm immune to sicknesses, diseases, and death. I can never be disadvantaged! Daily, I manifest the excellence of the Spirit. The life of God in me makes me superior to the devil and all his works. Glory to God!
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 1:02pm On Oct 06, 2020
Oct 6

I’m identified with Christ in His death, burial and resurrection, and now I walk in newness of life. I refuse to operate by the failing principles that govern the lives of mortals on earth. I operate by a higher and different set of rules, for I'm from above, separated from the world unto the indestructible life, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 8:12am On Oct 07, 2020
Oct 7

I testify that the indestructible life of God is in me and is manifested in all that concerns me. I refuse to fret today or in the future because the light of life shines in my heart, keeping me in the path of divine health, victory and success! There’s no darkness whatsoever in my life; my way is bright and my future is safe and secure. Hallelujah!
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 6:29am On Oct 08, 2020
Oct 8

I have been brought out of death into the arena of life. I have eternal life now; therefore, nothing in me produces death. I live in absolute health, in victory and mastery over satan, the world, and its systems. Hallelujah.
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 8:59am On Oct 09, 2020
Oct 9

In the Name of Jesus, I live above sickness, lack, failure and defeat. I walk in the reality of my Kingdom-inheritance of divine health and perfection of my spirit, soul and body. As I bask in the glory of Christ, I'm daily strengthened by His might in my inner man. Amen.
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 7:35am On Oct 10, 2020
Oct 10

I have overcome the world and the devil because I’m born of the Word. My life is of God’s Word, and that makes me invincible and extraordinary. Sickness, disease, lack, and death have no place in me because I belong in the fellowship of the God-kind. Blessed be God!
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 5:53am On Oct 11, 2020
Oct 11

I dwell in Christ, in the secret place of the Most High, under the shadow of the Almighty. My spirit, soul, and body are protected from disease and oppression of any kind because the Lord is my Refuge and my Fortress, in whom I confidently trust. I have no fears because He’s my safe haven
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 8:36am On Oct 12, 2020
Oct 12

I have the life and nature of God; therefore, I live in dominion over sin, sickness, and death! Christ is my life; divinity is at work in every fiber of my being! I function by the law of the Spirit of life, living in the victories and triumphs of Christ! I’m superior to satan. I’ve overcome the world!
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 6:19am On Oct 13, 2020
Oct 13

I am an associate of the God-kind; a special and unique breed, not subject to sickness, disease, and death. I live in perpetual victory, as I show forth the wonderful deeds of my heavenly Father, and display His virtues and perfections. Hallelujah!
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 7:13am On Oct 14, 2020
Oct 14

I’m one with the Word because I hail from the Word. The Word is health to my body and life to my entire being. The Lord has perfected all that concerns me, and He has given me a life of victory through the Word. Hallelujah
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 6:13am On Oct 15, 2020
Oct 15

I live by the Word of God; therefore, I live in safety. I have the Spirit of love, power, and a sound mind! Christ lives in me; He’s my life, health, and my righteousness. He has set me on the path of life. I walk in glory, honor, and victory. Hallelujah!
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 6:37am On Oct 16, 2020
Oct 16

Through the power of God's Word in my life, I am strengthened with might in my inner man. My spirit, soul, and body are completely yielded to God's Word, and the Word dominates and continually transforms my body. I declare that my all-round profiting by God's Word is evident to all, in Jesus' Name. Amen.
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 11:45am On Oct 17, 2020
Oct 17

The Holy Spirit lives in me, and in Him I live, move and have my being! I’m a God-carrying vessel, filled with the maximum load of God! Therefore, I’m “uninfectable”, unbreakable, unconquerable and indomitable because greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world. Blessed be God!
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 6:00am On Oct 18, 2020
Oct 18

Dear Father, I thank You for the presence of the Holy Spirit in my life. I thank You for the efficacy of Your Word and its ability to produce life in me always. I’ve been perfected in righteousness and in divine health through the power of your Word. Hallelujah!
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 7:27am On Oct 19, 2020
Oct 19

The Word of God is my source and sustenance. Everything about my life is subject to the power and authority of God’s Word. I have the life of God in every fiber of my being. And through the Word, my body is daily transformed. I can do all things by the strength and ability of God
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 8:21am On Oct 20, 2020
Oct 20

I’m life-conscious; divine life works in me! My entire being is inundated with divine energy! I will never be defeated in this life because the Spirit of God is at work in me. My life is a testimony of the wonder-working power of the Word. I’m alive to God! Hallelujah!
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 8:10am On Oct 21, 2020
Oct 21

The Lord is my light and my salvation; He is my strength, stronghold, and refuge. He has made me healthy, strong and wise! My life is the manifestation of God’s glorious and majestic splendor. I display His perfections and unveil His multifaceted wisdom. I am filled with the Spirit of God, who refreshes my mind with this consciousness daily.

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (Reply)

Police Seals Anglican Church In Port Harcourt (Photos) / Why We Attacked Catholic Church In Suleja - Suspect Reveals / Our Children Will Continue To Wear Church Robes To School- CAN President, Ayokun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.