Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,125 members, 7,829,006 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:23 PM

Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris - Religion (31) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris (37086 Views)

Frank Edwards With Pastor Chris Oyakhilome (Photo) / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gets Jet Plane Gift From Loveworld Music & Arts Group / Sharon Oyakhilome Engaged To Her Fiance ( Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Daughter ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 6:41am On Aug 14, 2020
Aug 14

The Holy Ghost lives in me, and I in Him. Therefore, my life is supernatural and filled with unending victories, success, joy, and peace. I’m so grateful to be a partaker of the divine life! Now, all fear is gone and I’m full of faith, dominating my world and maintaining my victory in Christ, in Jesus’ Name. Amen
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 8:37am On Aug 15, 2020
Aug 15

My life is for the glory of God! I dwell in the secret place of the Most High, and abide under the shadow of the Almighty in health, safety, prosperity and joy, in Jesus’ Name. In everything I do today, and everywhere I go, I’m mindful of God’s love, and that consciousness inspires faith and boldness in me to face the circumstances of life and win. Hallelujah!
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 8:05am On Aug 16, 2020
Aug 16

Dear Father, I thank You for the power in the Name of Jesus, and the authority I have to use that Name against the devil, sickness, disease and everything that hurts or binds. By the power of that Name, I declare that I’m living the higher life of glory that You prearranged for me, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 7:05am On Aug 18, 2020
Aug 17

I have the life and nature of Christ in my spirit. This life flows through my entire being, vitalizing every part of my body. I’ve put on the image of the heavenly, and I am seated with Christ in the heavenly realms, far above all principality, and power, and might, and dominion, and every name, both in this world and in the world to come. Glory to God!
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 7:06am On Aug 18, 2020
Aug 18

I’m what God says I am, and my life is a testimony of God’s grace and infinite blessings; therefore, I affirm that I live in divine health, prosperity, abundant joy, and indescribable peace. I rejoice in God’s loving-kindness, which has strengthened my hope, thus giving me an assurance of His infallible Word for my life. Hallelujah!
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 6:58am On Aug 19, 2020
Aug 19

I’m a victor in Christ Jesus. I do not fear the diseases that strike in the dark or sudden disasters at noon, for the Lord is my shield and strength! A thousand may fall at my side and ten thousand at my right hand, but no evil shall come near me. I'm divinely protected on every side! I cannot be perplexed because the Greater and All-knowing One is in me!
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 6:15am On Aug 20, 2020
Aug 20

I stand fast in the liberty of Christ and rejoice in the glory of God, never to be burdened by any yoke of bondage. I’m free to live, free to reign, and free to serve the Lord in health, joy, victory and prosperity. My mind is stationed and focused on God’s Word, for the Lord is my delight! In Him, I’ve found peace, salvation, victory, unending joy, and life everlasting! Hallelujah!
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 6:29am On Aug 21, 2020
Aug 21

Excellence, glory, health, peace, virtue, and success are the hallmarks of my life because the grace of God is superabundant upon me. I am conscious of my divine origin; therefore, the circumstances of life are subject to me. I’m seated with Christ in heavenly places, far above all principalities, powers, might, and dominions, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 8:03am On Aug 22, 2020
Aug 22

I have been brought out of spiritual death into the arena of life. I have eternal life now; therefore, nothing in me produces death. I live in absolute victory and mastery over sickness, poverty and all the wiles of the devil because I have the dominion of Christ. Hallelujah!
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 7:58am On Aug 23, 2020
Aug 23

Jesus bore all my infirmities in His own body; therefore, I refuse to be brought down by sickness. In Him, I live in divine health. The Name of Jesus has been named upon me, and daily, I enjoy the impact of God’s divine presence in my life! I declare that my physical body is vitalized by the power of God’s Spirit, and it is shielded and protected from all evil, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 7:22am On Aug 24, 2020
Aug 24

Daily, I experience the miraculous because my faith is working and producing results. I refuse to be sick. Jesus is Lord over my spirit, soul, and body, and in His name, divine health is mine. Hallelujah!
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 6:20am On Aug 25, 2020
Aug 25

God's Word is nourishment for my spirit, refreshment for my soul and health to my body. I am conscious of God's Word, and I believe what it says about me. God's Word says I have eternal life and I live in divine health; I believe it with all my heart, and I affirm it with my mouth: I have eternal life and I live in divine health! Glory to God!
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 6:52am On Aug 26, 2020
Aug 26

I have the life and nature of God in me; therefore, I'm more than a conqueror. I live a triumphant and victorious life every day, far above satan, his wiles and all negative systems of this world! Daily, I enjoy the life of victory, success, health, and excellence that the Lord has appointed unto me, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 6:18am On Aug 27, 2020
Aug 27

In Christ, I triumph always and I have the wisdom to excel in all things to the glory of the Lord. I live in health, prosperity, and joy; celebrating my victory over satan, the world, and all the negativities of life. I choose and live the good life: a life of abundance, joy, strength, and vitality. Blessed be God!
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 7:12am On Aug 28, 2020
Aug 28

Divine life has been imparted into my spirit through Jesus Christ. That life in me destroys, paralyzes, and renders ineffective and inoperative, the works of the devil and his attempts in my health, family, finances, and business. Today, the Word of God floods my spirit with light, and faith is stirred in me to surmount every adversity and live triumphantly in health and prosperity, in Jesus Name. Amen.
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 11:46am On Aug 29, 2020
Aug 29

The Word of God produces life in me and lights up my mind to the realities of my potentials and abilities in Christ. I'm living the transcendent life because I live in, and by, the Word. Prosperity, love, joy, health, peace, victory, and success are my present-moment experiences, in the Name of Jesus Christ. Amen.
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 7:24am On Aug 30, 2020
Aug 30

I'm immune to disease, sickness, defeat, and failure. I can never be disadvantaged because I am a child of the Most High God. I manifest the excellence of the Spirit, and the life of God in me is superior to the devil and his works. Glory to God!
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 6:18am On Aug 31, 2020
Aug 31

I dwell in Christ; in the secret place of the Most High, where I am protected under the shadow of the Almighty. He is my Refuge and my Fortress, and in Him I confidently trust! I have no fears because He's my safe haven. Therefore, sickness, poverty, fear, darkness, and pain have no part in my life in Jesus’ Name. Amen.
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 6:12am On Sep 01, 2020
Sept 1

Through the Word of God, I have insight into God's perfect will for my life, and I am guided in the path of victory, divine health, and dominion. I declare that I deal wisely in the affairs of life. Today and always, the glory, beauty, and power of Christ are manifested in my spirit, soul, and body, in Jesus' Name. Amen.
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 6:15am On Sep 02, 2020
Sept 2

I live in the presence of God, and I am seated with Christ in the place of authority and dominion, far above principalities, powers, and every corrupting influence of this world. My words are potent and full of life. I declare that God's Word prevails in my life, in my health, and in all that concerns me, in Jesus' Name. Amen.
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 5:56am On Sep 03, 2020
Sept 3

My spirit is trained to apprehend the realities of the Kingdom, and my body responds and conforms to the truths of my divinity. Sickness, disease, and infirmity have no place in me because divine health is my birthright. Glory to God!
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 6:55am On Sep 04, 2020
Sept 4

I go forth today in victory, exercising dominion over the circumstances of life. I walk in the power of God and I experience His supernatural life in my body. I commit myself to the Word. I am a king and I consistently declare who I am in Christ Jesus. I was born for the glory of God, and my life continually is glorified by His Word.
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 9:29am On Sep 05, 2020
Sept 5

The Word of faith is in my heart and in my mouth, and it prevails in my body as I speak it forth. I walk in divine health and my life is a testimony of God’s grace because I walk by faith in His Word. I’m more than a conqueror. Hallelujah!
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 7:53am On Sep 06, 2020
Sept 6

The Holy Spirit keeps me in perfect health and safety. Through the Word, I have supernatural wisdom to function excellently, and to produce excellence and perfection in my spirit, soul, and body. I live a fruitful, productive, and effective life in righteousness, in Jesus’ Name.
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 6:05am On Sep 07, 2020
Sept 7

God’s Word in me prevails and produces the results of what it says in my life; therefore, I speak the Word with boldness today, knowing that it inundates and fortifies my physical body. I’m like a tree by the streams; I’m ever fresh and always productive, bearing fruits unto righteousness, because I live by the Word. I produce life and health always.
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 6:47am On Sep 08, 2020
Sept 8

The power of Christ fills me through and through. I can do all things through Christ who energizes me from within! I am conscious of the supernatural ability of the Spirit that’s at work in me mightily. My spirit, soul, and body were designed for the manifestation of God’s glory, and they show forth His perfection every day, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 8:02am On Sep 09, 2020
Sept 9

My faith is the victory that overcomes the world. Christ in me is my hope of a triumphant and glorious life, and an excellent future. My life is secure in Christ, and every organ of my body, every bone of my body, and every cell of my blood function perfectly! Hallelujah!
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 7:04am On Sep 10, 2020
Sept 10

My body is impregnable to sicknesses, infirmities or diseases because I’m born of God and I have overcome the world. Greater is He that’s in me than he that’s in the world. My faith is alive, and it prevails as I put it to work today, in the Name of Jesus. Amen.
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 6:38am On Sep 11, 2020
Sept 11

My body is impregnable to sicknesses, infirmities or diseases because I’m born of God and I have overcome the world. Greater is He that’s in me than he that’s in the world. My faith is alive, and it prevails as I put it to work today, in the Name of Jesus. Amen.
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 8:45am On Sep 12, 2020
Sept 12

The very life of God is at work in my body, permeating my entire being. I am not subject to sickness or infirmity. I’m more than a conqueror. I function by supernatural wisdom, and I bring my physical body and the circumstances of my life under the subjection of God’s Word and the Spirit of the Lord. I live the triumphant life in Christ today, as I recognize my authority in Christ and put it to work!
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 7:57am On Sep 13, 2020
Sept 13

I have the life and nature of Christ—a life of glory, dominion, and excellence; a life free from sickness, disease, and infirmities. Nothing shall by any means hurt me because my body is sanctified and preserved from all evil. I walk in the reality of this truth today and always, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 7:55am On Sep 14, 2020
Sept 14

My spirit is sensitive to God’s voice, and I’m able to discern His voice and counsel to me always because I’m His sheep. The ways of the Spirit have been manifested unto me, and I’m guided from within and through the Word to know and walk in the paths of life, supernatural health and strength, in Jesus’ Name.

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (Reply)

Female Pastor: Eating Draw Soup Makes You Accessible For Kingdom Of Darkness / Bishop Omooba Adebowale Exchanges His Shoes Worth N145K With Member During / 10 Big Things Jesus Said That We Keep Forgetting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.