Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,704 members, 7,809,683 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:00 PM

How Do I Know If My Girlfriend Will Get Fat When I Marry Her? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Know If My Girlfriend Will Get Fat When I Marry Her? (40561 Views)

Your Wife Or Girlfriend Will Surely Cheat On You Because Of These 5 Reasons / Any Real Girlfriend Will Do This. True Or False / After Bbnaija My Girlfriend Will Get The Shock Of Her Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Know If My Girlfriend Will Get Fat When I Marry Her? by adanny01(m): 6:28am On Jan 19, 2018
technicallyrich:
Almost all the married women in my hood,usually get fat after giving birth, even the ones that I knew were very slim.
Anyway fat, is a turn off for me,and I will like to know if you can predict.
In summary, are there pointers to know if a woman will later get fat.
Sorry for the typological error.

My wife was slim and tall, just how i liked it. She is not who she is now. She added almost half of her previous weight.

I was equally a very slim and tall guy just after secondary school when we started dating. Soon after that, i became a fat guy. She never stopped loving me anyways till i married her. Who am i to complain now?

My wife's sister was slimmer that i was worried how she was going to give birth. She married a guy even fatter than i am, their wedding caused a lot of tongue wagging but she is the right size now and had twins.

I want to suggest if you are scared of fat women, dont get married at all. It will not be good for her self esteem when you start trolling her.

Those who keep their weight in check, fight hard for it, it takes determination and will. Not everyone has that. Its either you find that person or leave it.

7 Likes

Re: How Do I Know If My Girlfriend Will Get Fat When I Marry Her? by snowblaq(f): 6:32am On Jan 19, 2018
When you are really matured enough to settle down... This would be the least of your problems.... There is more to life and marriage than outward apearances.
You should be more concerned about the character of the lady you want to settle down with.... Rather than if she would get fat after giving birth.... And even if she does... It's not like there aren't ways to shed the weight.
Get your priorities straight.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Know If My Girlfriend Will Get Fat When I Marry Her? by NaijaBlend: 6:36am On Jan 19, 2018
You will know by the sound they make in zi oza room when you are doing it.

If she moans "muuuu...muuuu," then, she will be fat afterwards...

If she moans, "pobebe...pobebe!" then, she will remain slim forever.

Mtcheeew!
Re: How Do I Know If My Girlfriend Will Get Fat When I Marry Her? by Bollinger(m): 6:39am On Jan 19, 2018
tyup:

you will know thr the hips

anyway condolences to your slim gf or fiancee

Are you 12 year old?
Re: How Do I Know If My Girlfriend Will Get Fat When I Marry Her? by tpapi: 6:42am On Jan 19, 2018
lifestyle1:
If she get stretch mark, the possibility of her been fat is high.....

hey!! am in trouble
Re: How Do I Know If My Girlfriend Will Get Fat When I Marry Her? by bezimo(m): 6:43am On Jan 19, 2018
It doesnt matter if she gains weight, cause it seems inevitable for most women after giving birth..but..as long as the derriere is also gaining weight..I am good to go!
Re: How Do I Know If My Girlfriend Will Get Fat When I Marry Her? by 1121: 6:43am On Jan 19, 2018
BlackDBagba:
Check her mum out lipsrsealed
Talking from experience, it not always the case. My wife was extremely slim with fat laps b4 marriage. I presumed she will be fat since her mum is fat, but to my disappoitment she only gains a little weight during pregnancy and becomes even slimmer after child birth, especially while breastfeeding. Although her dad is very very slim. One man's food is another man's poison indeed: i like my wife to gain weight and becomes more fleshy and succulent but i guess thats ur dislike. Infact, i have been researching on what she can take to get fat, because nor matter the quality and quantity of food she takes, she remains the same. I buy cartons of milk, crates of eggs and alot of meats of diff form but to no avail. God help me

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Know If My Girlfriend Will Get Fat When I Marry Her? by Bollinger(m): 6:44am On Jan 19, 2018
snowblaq:
When you are really matured enough to settle down... This would be the least of your problems.... There is more to life and marriage than outward apearances.
You should be more concerned about the character of the lady you want to settle down with.... Rather than if she would get fat after giving birth.... And even if she does... It's not like there aren't ways to shed the weight.
Get your priorities straight.

Lol. Obviously you are not married. Physical attraction is just as important as the character of your spouse. As a man, i have/had no desire to go home everyday and be met by a tub of lard so i made sure my wife understood what my expectations were way before we got married. Good thing i hitched someone who's desire for physical fitness matched mine. Fast forward 20 years and my wife will shame any 20 and 30 something year old in Nigeria today. Fact.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Know If My Girlfriend Will Get Fat When I Marry Her? by snowblaq(f): 6:48am On Jan 19, 2018
Bollinger:

Lol. Obviously you are not married. Physical attraction is just as important as the character of your spouse. As a man, i have/had no desire to go home everyday and be met by a tub of lard so i made sure my wife understood what my expectations were way before we were married. Good thing i hitched someone who's desire for physical fitness matched mine. My wife will shame any 20 and 30 something year old in Nigeria. Fact.

Yh.. But he made no mention of any other attributes he looks forward to having in a wife other than "will my gf get fat after giving birth"....that makes him sound like a teenager. There is more to life than physical appearance.
And unlike you think... I'm actually married Mr Man.
Re: How Do I Know If My Girlfriend Will Get Fat When I Marry Her? by WonderManly(m): 7:05am On Jan 19, 2018
technicallyrich:
Almost all the married women in my hood,usually get fat after giving birth, even the ones that I knew were very slim.
Haaa! If your GF or WIFE got fat or fated after you married her or after gaving birth... That one be se your money they show for her body now! Don't worry your self mouch on that jare. Na your money they talk!
Re: How Do I Know If My Girlfriend Will Get Fat When I Marry Her? by PSTEMMA1960(m): 7:14am On Jan 19, 2018
BlackDBagba:
1 crate of coke 4u..
Re: How Do I Know If My Girlfriend Will Get Fat When I Marry Her? by Sike(m): 7:17am On Jan 19, 2018
Consult Mr Oracle
Re: How Do I Know If My Girlfriend Will Get Fat When I Marry Her? by Lules(f): 7:17am On Jan 19, 2018
technicallyrich:
look at her mom
or the shoulders
wide shoulders means they would surely add a little
Re: How Do I Know If My Girlfriend Will Get Fat When I Marry Her? by Sanchase: 7:21am On Jan 19, 2018
My brother go for a sexdoll, it doesn't get fat
Re: How Do I Know If My Girlfriend Will Get Fat When I Marry Her? by TOPCRUISE(m): 7:26am On Jan 19, 2018
If she's the kind that loves eating chocolate, loves and the type that dreams of a man that will take her always to tasty fried chicken, engage in calories and prefers to be the settled woman that will not make sacrifices but leave everything to the man after marriage and doesn't want to engage in too much wahala.

Chances are if you marry her she will lazy around and will be named big mama dis and dat by the time she enter her 2nd year of marriage

1 Like

Re: How Do I Know If My Girlfriend Will Get Fat When I Marry Her? by hysteriabox(m): 7:31am On Jan 19, 2018
Look at her mother

Then Thank me later
Re: How Do I Know If My Girlfriend Will Get Fat When I Marry Her? by jiksman3: 7:31am On Jan 19, 2018
Get a sex doll bro

Re: How Do I Know If My Girlfriend Will Get Fat When I Marry Her? by Adesile23(m): 7:33am On Jan 19, 2018
Every woman have the tendency to increase in size, all she need to do is exercise more and make sure she doesn't grow fat around the belly... it will always make them more beautiful especially the slim girls before marriage
Re: How Do I Know If My Girlfriend Will Get Fat When I Marry Her? by Diso60090(m): 7:41am On Jan 19, 2018
Through cowgirl
Re: How Do I Know If My Girlfriend Will Get Fat When I Marry Her? by Nobody: 7:58am On Jan 19, 2018
Smh.. Who are you to look for perfection when you look like the air from your wide nostril could power a windmill...

I thought I was going to see the like of boris kodjoe or randy orton.

Rubbish post..
Re: How Do I Know If My Girlfriend Will Get Fat When I Marry Her? by superlanny(m): 7:58am On Jan 19, 2018
You cannot know as it depends on the gene of the lady and her lifestyle, but if you truly love her you won't mind the weight, or better still you can get a lepa sex doll as back up.
Re: How Do I Know If My Girlfriend Will Get Fat When I Marry Her? by SIaye: 8:00am On Jan 19, 2018
technicallyrich:

Just marry a slim girl like agbani darego. smiley

They still remain in shape after child birth.

They can never get fat, a truly slim girl, another example like Genevive nnaji
Re: How Do I Know If My Girlfriend Will Get Fat When I Marry Her? by chillychill(f): 8:07am On Jan 19, 2018
MIKOLOWISKA:
but she skinny like toothpick
Very long
And I've seen like her that is highly endowed within 2 years in school not even marriage

She was young den Na.... When a girl in her 20s is getting fat laps big hips stretch marks u should no dere is tendency she will get fat later.
Re: How Do I Know If My Girlfriend Will Get Fat When I Marry Her? by phemmyfour: 8:07am On Jan 19, 2018
technicallyrich:
Look into her family and check out her Mother and married Sisters
Re: How Do I Know If My Girlfriend Will Get Fat When I Marry Her? by chillychill(f): 8:20am On Jan 19, 2018
PierreDeFermath:
is it that they(blacks especially) willingly want to get fat after dropping baby?

No oo... It's not that they wanted to get fat o its just dat most women don't care about there shape again,most of us will say"ta Ni on Wo mi"?(who dey look me). Na u as d husband go dey tell am say"mama if u fat lik dis second wife is coming niyen" grin cheesy (jezz joking o).... But as d husband u suppose dey ginger ur wife,take her to d gym centre n give her food(not fatty o) ull love her shape again. Its not lik d whites don't get fat too Na Dem sabi maintain dere body Ni.
Re: How Do I Know If My Girlfriend Will Get Fat When I Marry Her? by Dejiemmanuel(m): 8:30am On Jan 19, 2018
Go and look at her mother. Then if you are okay with her body framework at the moment, that's how most likely your wife will turn out to be.
Re: How Do I Know If My Girlfriend Will Get Fat When I Marry Her? by twerkjack: 8:44am On Jan 19, 2018
desreek9:
Op you just want advice since you said fat is a turn-off for you so where it is;

Go for a lady that looks like broomstick so that after wedding or childbirth you wont notice she added weight

#fact
U R FAT ARENT U
Re: How Do I Know If My Girlfriend Will Get Fat When I Marry Her? by twerkjack: 8:46am On Jan 19, 2018
Re: How Do I Know If My Girlfriend Will Get Fat When I Marry Her? by mayowa558: 8:53am On Jan 19, 2018
Malonie242:
She will most likely get fat.
If your gf is a foodie, prepare for it, she will most likely be fat.
If she's lazy, she'll be fat
(I'm not being tribalistic o ehenn) but if she's Yoruba, prepare for it, she will most likely be fat. Igbo ladies as far as I know always have good bodies even after so many children.
Then of course it depends on how well you support her to shed the fat after birth. If you stress her too much, she will be depressed and sad and will add weight in most cases..
This is my #2cents.
My bf knows I will be fat, it's not a question. He has come to terms with it, the only solution is to work out a plan to shed it.

Not a tribalist here tho... but most Igbo women after the age of 40-50 years get fat easily. So is the other tribes; even hausa and yoruba self.
However, work out will do a lot.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Know If My Girlfriend Will Get Fat When I Marry Her? by timeandchance76(m): 8:54am On Jan 19, 2018
it's show you are not mature for marriage yet, love is more than height, statue, and sized. how would you feel if your girl friend is asking the same question whether you will get pot belly after marriage. for example am a very slim guy before marriage, but now my wife do make jest of my Tommy fat. bros

grow up.
Re: How Do I Know If My Girlfriend Will Get Fat When I Marry Her? by aalangel(f): 9:34am On Jan 19, 2018
technicallyrich:

Ask for their family pix, 4 generations before.
Re: How Do I Know If My Girlfriend Will Get Fat When I Marry Her? by fellom(m): 10:03am On Jan 19, 2018
not only the mum in all cases but her father also or the grannies na regular sex and free food they cause am in most cases. LOL
BlackDBagba:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Couple Jump Into Swimming Pool Shortly After Their Wedding & Got People Talking / Things A Lady Shouldn’t Do In The Presence Of A Man [ladies Zone] / Love Is Ruining My Life Please I Need Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.