Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,788 members, 7,820,761 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:05 PM

How Do I Know If My Girlfriend Will Get Fat When I Marry Her? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Know If My Girlfriend Will Get Fat When I Marry Her? (40610 Views)

Your Wife Or Girlfriend Will Surely Cheat On You Because Of These 5 Reasons / Any Real Girlfriend Will Do This. True Or False / After Bbnaija My Girlfriend Will Get The Shock Of Her Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Know If My Girlfriend Will Get Fat When I Marry Her? by sugah: 10:08am On Jan 19, 2018
technicallyrich:
Almost all the married women in my hood,usually get fat after giving birth, even the ones that I knew were very slim.
Anyway fat, is a turn off for me,and I will like to know if you can predict.
In summary, are there pointers to know if a woman will later get fat.
Sorry for the typological error.
Then let her not get pregnant. You should be content with just living with her slim figure and no children the rest of your lives.
Re: How Do I Know If My Girlfriend Will Get Fat When I Marry Her? by kambili999(f): 10:41am On Jan 19, 2018
maxiuc:
You are not inlove

Final answer
I was about saying that. Coz if he truly loves the girl I don't think he will put her shape as a major priority.
Re: How Do I Know If My Girlfriend Will Get Fat When I Marry Her? by CHUKWUNOLOGICAL(m): 10:41am On Jan 19, 2018
BlackDBagba:
Check her mum out lipsrsealed
U are not far from the truth
Re: How Do I Know If My Girlfriend Will Get Fat When I Marry Her? by ImaIma1(f): 10:51am On Jan 19, 2018
sugah:

Then let her not get pregnant. You should be content with just living with her slim figure and no children the rest of your lives.

cheesy you are mean
Re: How Do I Know If My Girlfriend Will Get Fat When I Marry Her? by Mypeople2(m): 11:52am On Jan 19, 2018
eTECTIVe:
A look at her mum shld tell u all u need to know
My guy forget that thing.My mother is very slim and my grand mother is very very fat .So what will be the size of my sisters after giving birth to a child? Keep thinking about the answer till PMB leaves office
Re: How Do I Know If My Girlfriend Will Get Fat When I Marry Her? by jaychubi: 12:27pm On Jan 19, 2018
technicallyrich:
Almost all the married women in my hood,usually get fat after giving birth, even the ones that I knew were very slim.

ask to see her mama what u see is what u will get grin grin grin grin works most times
Re: How Do I Know If My Girlfriend Will Get Fat When I Marry Her? by Rozaytee: 12:34pm On Jan 19, 2018
technicallyrich:
I am very tall and huge and I love my girls slim or petit.
When I am banging them,they will be crying and calling me daddy have mercy and they give you different styles.easily.
All the above are things I want to continue enjoying even when I get married.
cheesy..your face looks mean
Re: How Do I Know If My Girlfriend Will Get Fat When I Marry Her? by kennybab: 1:36pm On Jan 19, 2018
BlackDBagba:
Check her mum out lipsrsealed

Re: How Do I Know If My Girlfriend Will Get Fat When I Marry Her? by Psoul(m): 1:41pm On Jan 19, 2018
technicallyrich:

If you don't want her to get fat, please never let her get pregnant. That is the surest way.
Re: How Do I Know If My Girlfriend Will Get Fat When I Marry Her? by adekhingz(m): 1:44pm On Jan 19, 2018
technicallyrich:

WAIT!!! Lemme ask ifa

Re: How Do I Know If My Girlfriend Will Get Fat When I Marry Her? by blazer2018: 2:28pm On Jan 19, 2018
technicallyrich:

The 1st step for you is to look into her family...check out the sisters and the mum...it is rare for someone with lanky elder sisters and mum to be the only fat one in the family and vice versa.

I might be wrong though
Re: How Do I Know If My Girlfriend Will Get Fat When I Marry Her? by Vyolet(f): 3:17pm On Jan 19, 2018
One man's food though, just when hubby is asking me to add more weight after two.
Different strokes for different folks.

You can't tell who will get fat or not, it is a black-market. I have seen a really fat lady turn slim after two kids and still maintaining the trim figure
Re: How Do I Know If My Girlfriend Will Get Fat When I Marry Her? by charlsecy(m): 3:43pm On Jan 19, 2018
imstrong1:
Simply observe her mum
Not always true. Besides, how about her father?
Re: How Do I Know If My Girlfriend Will Get Fat When I Marry Her? by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jan 19, 2018
Her mum tells it all
Re: How Do I Know If My Girlfriend Will Get Fat When I Marry Her? by dapomola09(m): 6:08pm On Jan 19, 2018
Starve her of food when she gets to ur house,half meal per day or none

Thank me in d future
Re: How Do I Know If My Girlfriend Will Get Fat When I Marry Her? by estheremma(f): 7:32pm On Jan 19, 2018
For all of u saying chek her mum,i hv a friend who has 5 kids,she is so skinny like her dam,meanwhile her mum is fat.She eats a lot n has been married iver 10 years,drinks pepsi everyday,but looks skinny like her dad,so dat is not a yardstick

1 Like

Re: How Do I Know If My Girlfriend Will Get Fat When I Marry Her? by sugah: 9:38pm On Jan 19, 2018
ImaIma1:

cheesy you are mean
Well, he said the women he knows got fat after pregnancy......
Re: How Do I Know If My Girlfriend Will Get Fat When I Marry Her? by MIKOLOWISKA: 3:43am On Jan 20, 2018
chillychill:

She was young den Na.... When a girl in her 20s is getting fat laps big hips stretch marks u should no dere is tendency she will get fat later.
o girl no laps at all.she be like aids patient.but 300level come seee hipsss.
Re: How Do I Know If My Girlfriend Will Get Fat When I Marry Her? by chillychill(f): 7:01am On Jan 20, 2018
MIKOLOWISKA:
o girl no laps at all.she be like aids patient.but 300level come seee hipsss.

Lmao afi aids patient Na... Was she in her 20s wen she was lik dis? She would have probably been having all dis symptoms u just didn't notice Ni..
Re: How Do I Know If My Girlfriend Will Get Fat When I Marry Her? by Tajbol4splend(m): 11:45am On Jan 20, 2018
ireneidiva:

This is not true. Exercise and diet work together Or independently sometimes. None is a waste of time

It is not true because you don't know what I know, you can't tell me gym can change physical look in a month but I know herb that can so stop saying what you don't know
Re: How Do I Know If My Girlfriend Will Get Fat When I Marry Her? by ireneidiva(f): 3:27pm On Jan 20, 2018
Tajbol4splend:

It is not true because you don't know what I know, you can't tell me gym can change physical look in a month but I know herb that can so stop saying what you don't know
Is 'herb' diet?
Re: How Do I Know If My Girlfriend Will Get Fat When I Marry Her? by MIKOLOWISKA: 4:59pm On Jan 20, 2018
chillychill:

Lmao afi aids patient Na... Was she in her 20s wen she was lik dis? She would have probably been having all dis symptoms u just didn't notice Ni..
I
dunno
She thick when I met her In 300 level
She told me I wouldn't have looked her way in 100 cos she was long
I didn't believe
She showed me
picture
Fear catch me
Now I know it's not over till its over
Some women can blow overnight

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Know If My Girlfriend Will Get Fat When I Marry Her? by chillychill(f): 5:35pm On Jan 20, 2018
MIKOLOWISKA:
I
dunno
She thick when I met her In 300 level
She told me I wouldn't have looked her way in 100 cos she was long
I didn't believe
She showed me
picture
Fear catch me
Now I know it's not over till its over
Some women can blow overnight

Lmao afi blow overnight na grin
Re: How Do I Know If My Girlfriend Will Get Fat When I Marry Her? by Tajbol4splend(m): 6:22pm On Jan 20, 2018
ireneidiva:

Is 'herb' diet?

Definitely, the vegetables we take all are herbal in nature what I'm talking about is an uncommon variety of coffee, 60 days is enough, you won't believe what your eyes are seeing, it eats up fat, fàst and furiously, I think they say its 1 litre per day for 60 days, but it is costly and it's not something you can just find anywhere, you can always search the internet for it
Re: How Do I Know If My Girlfriend Will Get Fat When I Marry Her? by MIKOLOWISKA: 8:07pm On Jan 20, 2018
chillychill:

Lmao afi blow overnight na grin
you have no idea.
As in.. ..see yansh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Know If My Girlfriend Will Get Fat When I Marry Her? by Nobody: 10:51am On Jan 21, 2018
ireneidiva:

You are very rude.
You must be a Anupama
Re: How Do I Know If My Girlfriend Will Get Fat When I Marry Her? by Nobody: 8:26pm On May 12, 2020
And if there are pointers to know, what will happen? This nairaland is truly a depraved site.
Re: How Do I Know If My Girlfriend Will Get Fat When I Marry Her? by Nobody: 1:19am On Aug 20, 2020
Lovetinz:
She will not only get fat.
She will go 'round'.
As time go on, her tummy will become bigger than her....

And you.
You will get flabby.
Grey hair will grow out from your nose.
Much later, you will need a walking stick.

Hehehehehe grin

�� Harsh��
Women's bodies change after birth but it all depends on taking care of Ur body.
Your right tho he will age too after the stress of marriage�

1 Like

Re: How Do I Know If My Girlfriend Will Get Fat When I Marry Her? by AlphaSoul: 11:20am On Feb 18, 2021
Xiadnat:Pg1.Jan 18, 2018

You should be able to easily tell. This is why you "court or date", so you can "discern" people before you get hitched. With careful observation and getting to know her, this is a very very easy answer. Observe/listen to the things she says, does or care about. Two things:

1. Is she "skinny" now because she is just young, unmarried and have not experienced pregnancy etc.. ?

Or

2. Is she a "health conscious" person generally in nature: cares about herself (independent of you or anyone else), cares about what she eats, drinks etc.. likes to exercise or "keep fit" etc..?

Point is: if she is a generally health conscious person (not necessarily looking "good" outside to attract men etc), then it is likely she will maintain that.

Also, if you are asking this question: you prolly should not marry her as you are not mature enough. She will inevitably gain weight years down the road, and you need to accept and love her just the same.

Good luck.

Re: How Do I Know If My Girlfriend Will Get Fat When I Marry Her? by SavageResponse(m): 11:58am On Feb 18, 2021
technicallyrich:

Just take a look at her mother.

That's where you will find the answer
Re: How Do I Know If My Girlfriend Will Get Fat When I Marry Her? by Dreyton36: 12:16pm On Feb 18, 2021
If your bank account fat ur wife go fat

If your account slim ur wife go slim grin

Las Las no be by money na self care _WISDOM

Lights up my kpoli in peace
Re: How Do I Know If My Girlfriend Will Get Fat When I Marry Her? by debbydams(f): 12:23pm On Feb 18, 2021
Check their generation,.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

8 Stereotypical Belief About Ladies With Beards And Hairy Body / Man Finds Out His Fiancée Will Be Getting Married Soon And No One Informed Him / Man Gets Iphone 7 As Christmas Gift From His Girlfriend (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.