Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,187 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:41 AM

Meet Harmony, The Sex Robot Doll That Moans, Talks (Photos, Video) - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Meet Harmony, The Sex Robot Doll That Moans, Talks (Photos, Video) (123000 Views)

See The Sex Robot No Woman ‘can Resist’ (photos) / Which Gender Will Be Worst Affected By Widespread Adoption Of Sex Robot? / My Nextdoor Neighbour Moans So Loud During Sex With Her Man, I Cant Sleep (video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Harmony, The Sex Robot Doll That Moans, Talks (Photos, Video) by UchaNwababa: 1:35am On Jan 24, 2018
Criis:
why
Re: Meet Harmony, The Sex Robot Doll That Moans, Talks (Photos, Video) by Espada10: 1:57am On Jan 24, 2018
gregyboy:

are you jelous or doll racist which?
doll racist..kai!!! slayqueens right now

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Meet Harmony, The Sex Robot Doll That Moans, Talks (Photos, Video) by skky1(f): 11:54am On Jan 24, 2018
Well male version is going to be out soon....For me that's fair enough....Am sure the dick size and thickness will be in different categories.....Then we can rest with the way you guys are attacking females we aren't jealous....And of cause it will also be STD free and loyal and it'll pound the hell out of someone...So the least we can do now is to be happy for you and when our time comes be happy for us....and I wonder how many people can actually afford the sex dolls among us here...So there is actually nothing to be jealous about...At least not yet..... grin grin grin
Re: Meet Harmony, The Sex Robot Doll That Moans, Talks (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jan 24, 2018
skky1:
Well male version is going to be out soon....For me that's fair enough....Am sure the dick size and thickness will be in different categories.....Then we can rest with the way you guys are attacking females we aren't jealous....And of cause it will also be STD free and loyal and it'll pound the hell out of someone...So the least we can do now is to be happy for you and when our time comes be happy for us....and I wonder how many people can actually afford the sex dolls among us here...So there is actually nothing to be jealous about...At least not yet..... grin grin grin

Male version is already out
.not much difference from cucumber and dildoes though

Same same

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet Harmony, The Sex Robot Doll That Moans, Talks (Photos, Video) by moregana: 2:26pm On Jan 24, 2018
richythePH:
this one can do almost everything ladies do during sex shocked

plus it's std free, pussy ain't loose, doesnt complain and can moan and call a guy's name shocked

now i understand why most ladies are insecure sad

#WithSexDollWeStand

she wont complain if ur dick is small
Re: Meet Harmony, The Sex Robot Doll That Moans, Talks (Photos, Video) by AlamienDagash(m): 5:23am On Jan 31, 2018
Omudia11:
I hope sex dolls can also bear you children too.
I Got my middle finger cut-off which Means i can't bear 2give a 4ck, then how duh yhu think i can bear kids

2 Likes

Re: Meet Harmony, The Sex Robot Doll That Moans, Talks (Photos, Video) by Hakeem12(m): 4:28pm On Apr 18, 2018
Donkay82:
Patiently waiting for the London used,
lols, this dude is high
Re: Meet Harmony, The Sex Robot Doll That Moans, Talks (Photos, Video) by jbblues24(m): 2:02am On May 26, 2019
This world smiley wink smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

I Accessed My Gilfriend's Phone, Now I Can't Walk. Help! / Wife Confronts Her Husband And His Side Chic At Benin Hotel, Tears Her Dress / When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.