Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,909 members, 7,952,655 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 08:22 PM

Meet Harmony, The Sex Robot Doll That Moans, Talks (Photos, Video) - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Meet Harmony, The Sex Robot Doll That Moans, Talks (Photos, Video) (123818 Views)

See The Sex Robot No Woman ‘can Resist’ (photos) / Which Gender Will Be Worst Affected By Widespread Adoption Of Sex Robot? / My Nextdoor Neighbour Moans So Loud During Sex With Her Man, I Cant Sleep (video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Harmony, The Sex Robot Doll That Moans, Talks (Photos, Video) by ABHAKS: 10:19am On Jan 20, 2018
CaptainJeffry:
This one can moan and call someone's name? shocked It is finished for ladies. grin
Devil at work. The same SIN as Masturbation.
Re: Meet Harmony, The Sex Robot Doll That Moans, Talks (Photos, Video) by ABHAKS: 10:20am On Jan 20, 2018
CaptainJeffry:
This one can moan and call someone's name? shocked It is finished for ladies. grin

Devil at work. The same SIN as in MASTURBATION
Re: Meet Harmony, The Sex Robot Doll That Moans, Talks (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 10:21am On Jan 20, 2018
Troublemaker007:

Abeg you know that verse for Bible. I really need to read it o. A life has just been saved today by your comment. I am giving my life to Christ. The end is truly near and it’s pretty obvious.
the world did not come to an end when Iphone was invented, just because nigerians are just been made aware of sex machines recently then the world is Ending, these machines has been in existence 20 years ago,

the dumbest thing is to believe in fairytales like Jesus or bible.

1 Like

Re: Meet Harmony, The Sex Robot Doll That Moans, Talks (Photos, Video) by Troublemaker007(m): 10:23am On Jan 20, 2018
gypsey:
the world did not come to an end when Iphone was invented, just because nigerians are just been made aware of sex machines recently then the world is Ending, these machines has been in existence 20 years ago,

the dumbest thing is to believe in fairytales like Jesus or bible.

Salvation na personal race Bro, nor be by force. Dey ur lane abeg

2 Likes

Re: Meet Harmony, The Sex Robot Doll That Moans, Talks (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 10:28am On Jan 20, 2018
Troublemaker007:

Salvation na personal race Bro, nor be by force. Dey ur lane abeg
Really? if it's that personal what is it doing on a sex doll topic? grin do you even know what personal means? grin

1 Like

Re: Meet Harmony, The Sex Robot Doll That Moans, Talks (Photos, Video) by Troublemaker007(m): 10:36am On Jan 20, 2018
gypsey:
Really? if it's that personal what is it doing on a sex doll topic? grin do you even know what personal means? grin

No I don’t so Satan get behind me grin

1 Like

Re: Meet Harmony, The Sex Robot Doll That Moans, Talks (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 10:39am On Jan 20, 2018
Troublemaker007:

No I don’t so Satan get behind me grin
i am glad you Agree! grin

And yes! i am SATAN! grin perhaps you should call your dumb God or jesus to shoot me .

2 Likes

Re: Meet Harmony, The Sex Robot Doll That Moans, Talks (Photos, Video) by momove4real25(f): 10:50am On Jan 20, 2018
Donkay82:
Patiently waiting for the London used,
bad nigga. Akube collections I catch u now. Let me give u fairly use woman she has just 3 children. Ko ti bimo tara
Re: Meet Harmony, The Sex Robot Doll That Moans, Talks (Photos, Video) by Sfateema(f): 10:53am On Jan 20, 2018
ManIzHot:

Seems number eight gives me hope that i can be employed by the sexdoll company
to code for them in Pidgin and Yoruba when need be

Client:- kini oruko re
Doll:- Oruko mi ni AI sexdoll, Bawo le se fe si? Se latan ni abi fe'gbe wole? Se Sidi oke ni abi dadubule?
Client:- Osi da o loju pe gbogbo sitili yi lo mo
Doll:- Be ni, be ba se fe si ni, Papapa wa, La gbori wole wa, Je ko yo wa, fo wo ti ogiri wa, Legbegbe wa ati be be lo

Even your words are hot, just like your monicker

2 Likes

Re: Meet Harmony, The Sex Robot Doll That Moans, Talks (Photos, Video) by msylva2147(m): 10:56am On Jan 20, 2018
Seahawk:
and women don’t depend on yous either. Specifically not you in particular.

How many Brazilian hairs and iPhones have you ever bought for a girlfriend?
I know the men who can actually afford Brazilian hair and iPhones aren’t on nairaland making noise up and down.

Because you spend 200 naira on maltina for your girlfriend last week, we won’t hear word.
maybe that's what your worth is that's why any guy that you come across will only buy you #200 malt and have his way and you think every guy is like that to every lady.

1 Like

Re: Meet Harmony, The Sex Robot Doll That Moans, Talks (Photos, Video) by tartarus(m): 10:57am On Jan 20, 2018
smulti:

who would buy it for them girls because they have always depended on guys for financial assistance
Maybe the women around you are dependent on men. I know lots of women that can afford it.
Re: Meet Harmony, The Sex Robot Doll That Moans, Talks (Photos, Video) by sadewodu(m): 10:58am On Jan 20, 2018
Olosho don get competition, and e sure me say this one no fit dash u STD....

1 Like

Re: Meet Harmony, The Sex Robot Doll That Moans, Talks (Photos, Video) by Groovenaija360(m): 11:01am On Jan 20, 2018
Oh lord please do not destroy us,

Mean while Nigeria is poo undecided
Re: Meet Harmony, The Sex Robot Doll That Moans, Talks (Photos, Video) by futurebillgate(m): 11:06am On Jan 20, 2018
Viewing this topic: Beckino(f), hacktycoon (m), Ekymacz1(f), abdulrazat(m), UTAPIAPIA, solid3(m), Educitti(m), Yrey(f), okocha170, laserjet, msylva2147(m), sapien(m), femimighty, naso123, Lawalmd(m), limitless777(m), kunlesufyan(m), loswhite (m), kprez, Ordinary9jaGuy(m), joxhibit(m), sadewodu(m), saintolaf(m), Johanx, cinolala (m), sagehacker, Jobyruz, Mentorkaryhm(m), tjay0584(m), VeecThorr(m), Freshemzy(m), lyntiffany(f), Xyzee, Consula, Actuarydeji(m), Onota, moniker234, tartarus(m), oloyinmomo2000, dnoblest(m), fingerlin(m), Saheed9, Alexebo(m), Maduh(m), miosorfunyintele(m), Kryzz(m), potbelly(m), amakabel, BlackAce31(m), dolly28190, sunnyeinstein(m), babeicent, RotimiBliss(m), femmyapson(m), loluadebayo, Billion2612(m), luvtoteach(f), Stanleyville(m), pahzz(m), shiffynaani(m), jamaicabakare(m), oodua007(m), Danladi7, duken, Armorall, dresh, izymayakie080, brainbox2017, Awesome80(m), sambrow(m), Prettyenit18(f), YetundeOlatunji, Olasco93, rolandy22, Shayba(m), nawtyme, Intelcorei7 guys are not smiling
Re: Meet Harmony, The Sex Robot Doll That Moans, Talks (Photos, Video) by Lawalmd(m): 11:10am On Jan 20, 2018
ManIzHot:

Doll:- Oruko mi ni AI sexdoll, Bawo le se fe si? Se latan ni abi fe'gbe wole? Se Sidi oke ni abi dadubule?
Doll:- Be ni, be ba se fe si ni, Papapa wa, La gbori wole wa, Je ko yo wa, fo wo ti ogiri wa, Legbegbe wa ati be be lo

Lol � ����
Now that's some real post there

2 Likes

Re: Meet Harmony, The Sex Robot Doll That Moans, Talks (Photos, Video) by smulti(m): 11:21am On Jan 20, 2018
tartarus:

Maybe the women around you are dependent on men. I know lots of women that can afford it.

they are in the minorities

one out of ten

1 Like

Re: Meet Harmony, The Sex Robot Doll That Moans, Talks (Photos, Video) by SLIMKEY1(m): 11:27am On Jan 20, 2018
AIDS free wow!!!
Re: Meet Harmony, The Sex Robot Doll That Moans, Talks (Photos, Video) by Jman06(m): 11:48am On Jan 20, 2018
Sex doll not in the mood lmao

And una think say these dolls no go demand for sharwama and ice cream someday
Re: Meet Harmony, The Sex Robot Doll That Moans, Talks (Photos, Video) by deavicky(m): 12:05pm On Jan 20, 2018
Criis:
I think I'm quitting the internet for a while
do quite oh, if not by when u will comeback a lot must have passed u by and u will then be treated like a novice
Re: Meet Harmony, The Sex Robot Doll That Moans, Talks (Photos, Video) by godofuck231: 12:09pm On Jan 20, 2018
Ashawo work go spoil ooooo, someone pls help them appeal to the president to ban sex dolls in nigeria, no more free iPhone, laptops and g class grin

2 Likes

Re: Meet Harmony, The Sex Robot Doll That Moans, Talks (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jan 20, 2018
smith666999:
I hope suicide won't be on the increase for girls/ladies/women/Mama
on the contrary. Sexual harassment will decrease wink
Re: Meet Harmony, The Sex Robot Doll That Moans, Talks (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jan 20, 2018
ruffDiamond:
you fit give am name of that foolish olosho-ish girl wey dey shakara person self...

imagine fucking TIGHT warm pucci everyday

firm boobs that can never SAG!

beautiful face !

I'm definitely buying!

I go like that that tomb raider gal body...wetin be her name again self

ever since I watched original sin
men!that's gal body hawt!

grin sir. It is a doll . A toy. It does not have flesh as a human beings do. But continue.
Re: Meet Harmony, The Sex Robot Doll That Moans, Talks (Photos, Video) by Ayiibobo(m): 1:53pm On Jan 20, 2018
So this one will even call my name and hold a convo with me?.....I'm gladly waiting for the price to crash cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Meet Harmony, The Sex Robot Doll That Moans, Talks (Photos, Video) by Ayiibobo(m): 1:55pm On Jan 20, 2018
ManIzHot:

guy u done kill me

Re: Meet Harmony, The Sex Robot Doll That Moans, Talks (Photos, Video) by HaykayBash: 1:59pm On Jan 20, 2018
This one weak me o
Re: Meet Harmony, The Sex Robot Doll That Moans, Talks (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jan 20, 2018
SweetPuffPuff:
on the contrary. Sexual harassment will decrease wink

Also on the contrary olosho and slay mama go die down

Maybe,just Maybe
Fake breast implants
Fake butt implants
may die down too

You are welcome cheesy smiley

1 Like

Re: Meet Harmony, The Sex Robot Doll That Moans, Talks (Photos, Video) by Ayiibobo(m): 2:00pm On Jan 20, 2018
Axis313:
Engaging in intercourse with sex dolls is like sleeping with dead people,so disgusting.
have you slept with one before?

3 Likes

Re: Meet Harmony, The Sex Robot Doll That Moans, Talks (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jan 20, 2018
maynia:

Also on the contrary olosho and slay mama go die down

Maybe,just Maybe
Fake breast implants
Fake butt implants
may die down too

You are welcome cheesy smiley
i like those ideas

If sex dolls would replace sex work .
And if sex dolls can replace women in every sexual roll we play now,objectification , self inflected and otherwise of real women will end.
Abi smiley every1 wins
Re: Meet Harmony, The Sex Robot Doll That Moans, Talks (Photos, Video) by tballeyy(m): 2:06pm On Jan 20, 2018
Divay22:

Lol
My worries grin grin grin
If i am depending on a guy or living off him, I wouldn't be attaching this grin cheesy smiley in every comment i have made so far concerning this issue...even if i should be worried about something, definitely not a sex doll...
It doesn't count.
pls do they have take over the world
Re: Meet Harmony, The Sex Robot Doll That Moans, Talks (Photos, Video) by Ayiibobo(m): 2:11pm On Jan 20, 2018
Berlyn1:
how can you refer to that thing as a. 'She' so disrespectful to the female gender....it's a thing cuz it's not human sad
madam, is it not we dat gave you the 'she' in the first place,....we are ready to collect it back and give it to our new companions grin

1 Like

Re: Meet Harmony, The Sex Robot Doll That Moans, Talks (Photos, Video) by Ayiibobo(m): 2:26pm On Jan 20, 2018
Seahawk:
Stupidity at its finest.

This smith somebody probably has a lot of difficulty getting pucci in real life. God bless the inventors of the sex dolls. Now low self esteem guys can like you can afford to have sex.

huh,leave guys with low esteem alone,...is it your low esteem?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Read What Happens When People Have Sex With Dogs (See Pictures) / I Accessed My Gilfriend's Phone, Now I Can't Walk. Help! / Wife Confronts Her Husband And His Side Chic At Benin Hotel, Tears Her Dress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.