Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,116 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:13 AM

Meet Harmony, The Sex Robot Doll That Moans, Talks (Photos, Video) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Meet Harmony, The Sex Robot Doll That Moans, Talks (Photos, Video) (122939 Views)

See The Sex Robot No Woman ‘can Resist’ (photos) / Which Gender Will Be Worst Affected By Widespread Adoption Of Sex Robot? / My Nextdoor Neighbour Moans So Loud During Sex With Her Man, I Cant Sleep (video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Harmony, The Sex Robot Doll That Moans, Talks (Photos, Video) by Diso60090(m): 11:33pm On Jan 19, 2018
grossintel:
Lol, ladies will still have there place, but I doubt things will ever be the same again. Even the Bible predicted that 7 women will beg a man to marry them so that they can answer his name, so it's obvious men will be getting satisfaction somewhere else in the last days.

So bible dey talk i be nor know
Re: Meet Harmony, The Sex Robot Doll That Moans, Talks (Photos, Video) by Olivervivian(f): 11:34pm On Jan 19, 2018
the world is really coming to an end,and I'm surprised that we are joking about this

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Harmony, The Sex Robot Doll That Moans, Talks (Photos, Video) by achp(m): 11:34pm On Jan 19, 2018
lolz

Re: Meet Harmony, The Sex Robot Doll That Moans, Talks (Photos, Video) by AceDomino(m): 11:35pm On Jan 19, 2018
grossintel:
So the vibe for sexdolls is currently trending, so I did a little digging and discovered why. Sexdolls have been around for over 20 years, but like every technology we ever know, they advance with time and that's when we get to know about them. So here is Hermione and what she can do

1.She runs on batteries that are rechargeable just like your smartphones and laptops.

2. She's designed to meet your sexual fantasy just like a real human does but in a way only a machine can do.

3. She can self lubricant during intercourse, moan, talk dirty, remember your name, call your name during sex, maintain any position you like, highly flexible so you can divide her legs like the red sea anytime, she can even climax during sex.

4. She is a good partner and can engage you on discussions just like a human does.

5. She can self warm her body.

6. Her mouth is also human like and moist, so you can trust down her throat if that's your fantasy.

7. Skin like textures made of silicone and very soft, it feels just like a real human skin and ROBOTIX plans to up their game by making them moist just like a real human during sex.

8. You can install new language accents on her and get her to speak in any accent you like, so if you love Spanish women accent you can get Hermonie to speak to you in such accent.

Sex bots are still in an infant stage the company promises that subsequent versions will have human like locomotions and move their bodies during sex, so if reverse cowgirl is your favorite, your in for hours of riding nonstop. The doll costs around $2500 on average and can be customized to any shape, size and skin color you prefer. The company sells about 600 of them every year in the US alone and demands are skyrocketing. Watch the video of the bot interacting with a man here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5pKczGG19uo

This is highly unacceptable...
Girl, don't feel threatened by this silicone pikins
Re: Meet Harmony, The Sex Robot Doll That Moans, Talks (Photos, Video) by Fmartin(m): 11:36pm On Jan 19, 2018
AlamienDagash:
E don finished 4dem galz wallahy!
grin
Re: Meet Harmony, The Sex Robot Doll That Moans, Talks (Photos, Video) by delishpot: 11:36pm On Jan 19, 2018
grossintel:
Lol, ladies will still have there place, but I doubt things will ever be the same again. Even the Bible predicted that 7 women will beg a man to marry them so that they can answer his name, so it's obvious men will be getting satisfaction somewhere else in the last days.

So God is in support of using a doll to masturbate, fornicate or commit adultery with? You guys just remember God only when sex is involved or you want to dominate someone. You hardly remember that Bible when you have to serve or show humility. Never knew God sanctioned masturbation and sleeping with dolls. What next, those practicing beastiality would get animal sex dolls and claim its not a sin too because it is not a real animal?

2 Likes

Re: Meet Harmony, The Sex Robot Doll That Moans, Talks (Photos, Video) by Taiwx(m): 11:36pm On Jan 19, 2018
As in.....
Re: Meet Harmony, The Sex Robot Doll That Moans, Talks (Photos, Video) by Berlyn1(f): 11:36pm On Jan 19, 2018
Criis:
I think I'm quitting the internet for a while
please quit. ..there's still a lot more to be revealed
Re: Meet Harmony, The Sex Robot Doll That Moans, Talks (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 11:38pm On Jan 19, 2018
Buy and I will f.cuk
Re: Meet Harmony, The Sex Robot Doll That Moans, Talks (Photos, Video) by Berlyn1(f): 11:39pm On Jan 19, 2018
CaptainJeffry:
This one can moan and call someone's name? shocked It is finished for ladies. grin
I doubt if she Will be able to call out some Africa names. ..

1 Like

Re: Meet Harmony, The Sex Robot Doll That Moans, Talks (Photos, Video) by gregyboy(m): 11:39pm On Jan 19, 2018
Berlyn1:
how can you refer to that thing as a. 'She' so disrespectful to the female gender....it's a thing cuz it's not human sad

are you jelous or doll racist which?

3 Likes

Re: Meet Harmony, The Sex Robot Doll That Moans, Talks (Photos, Video) by PierreDeFermath(m): 11:40pm On Jan 19, 2018
she is so beautiful,has everything a man wants in a woman an very cheap and affordable. once you buy this,you won't need to give any woman any money again and she's more beautiful than any woman you would ever meet

11 Likes

Re: Meet Harmony, The Sex Robot Doll That Moans, Talks (Photos, Video) by RegalD(m): 11:40pm On Jan 19, 2018
Divay22:

Lol
My worries grin grin grin
If i am depending on a guy or living off him, I wouldn't be attaching this grin cheesy smiley in every comment i have made so far concerning this issue...even if i should be worried about something, definitely not a sex doll...
It doesn't count.
Don't mind all these our boys, I STAND WITH THE GIRLS... some girls can offer LOVE but no robot can do that...
i just deem it unfair for God to destroy Sodom and Gomorrah, this our generation is surely worse and they are not stopping soon
Re: Meet Harmony, The Sex Robot Doll That Moans, Talks (Photos, Video) by bedspread: 11:42pm On Jan 19, 2018
A WASTED GENERATION.....
I weep for the Calamity that awaits this Generation.....
I weep for The Souls of young men and women flying into Hell every minute cos they pushed JESUS CHRIST aside in the name of Trends....
Let those who are Alive Amend their ways... There is no abeg sir after Death....
JESUS CHRIST IS LORD

5 Likes

Re: Meet Harmony, The Sex Robot Doll That Moans, Talks (Photos, Video) by jaxxy(m): 11:42pm On Jan 19, 2018
Im impressed with the technology bt a robot or doll can not be my shordy. Sorry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Harmony, The Sex Robot Doll That Moans, Talks (Photos, Video) by Berlyn1(f): 11:43pm On Jan 19, 2018
gregyboy:

are you jelous or doll racist which?
how can i be jealous of a mere doll looking like a corpse. ...lol think of something else
Re: Meet Harmony, The Sex Robot Doll That Moans, Talks (Photos, Video) by iceprinxy(m): 11:44pm On Jan 19, 2018
Re: Meet Harmony, The Sex Robot Doll That Moans, Talks (Photos, Video) by Abfinest007(m): 11:45pm On Jan 19, 2018
very soon d sex doll will shout rape...oh
Re: Meet Harmony, The Sex Robot Doll That Moans, Talks (Photos, Video) by iceprinxy(m): 11:45pm On Jan 19, 2018
ManIzHot:

Seems number eight gives me hope that i can be employed by the sexdoll company
to code for them in Pidgin and Yoruba when need be

Client:- kini oruko re
Doll:- Oruko mi ni AI sexdoll, Bawo le se fe si? Se latan ni abi fe'gbe wole? Se Sidi oke ni abi dadubule?
Client:- Osi da o loju pe gbogbo sitili yi lo mo
Client:- Be ni, be ba se fe si ni, Papapa wa, La gbori wole wa, Je ko yo wa, fo wo ti ogiri wa, Legbegbe wa ati be be lo
One sex doll fall on you.
Werey grin

9 Likes

Re: Meet Harmony, The Sex Robot Doll That Moans, Talks (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 11:46pm On Jan 19, 2018
Berlyn1:
how can i be jealous of a mere doll looking like a corpse. ...lol think of something else
that mere doll will cost 5.5million
$15000 grin

1 Like

Re: Meet Harmony, The Sex Robot Doll That Moans, Talks (Photos, Video) by Burgerlomo: 11:49pm On Jan 19, 2018
sulakishop:
One time investment grin grin grin grin

And everlasting banging grin

3 Likes

Re: Meet Harmony, The Sex Robot Doll That Moans, Talks (Photos, Video) by Berlyn1(f): 11:51pm On Jan 19, 2018
greiboy:
that mere doll will cost 5.5million
$15000 grin
I worth more than that grin
Re: Meet Harmony, The Sex Robot Doll That Moans, Talks (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 11:52pm On Jan 19, 2018
Berlyn1:
I worth more than that grin
maybe to lala sha grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Harmony, The Sex Robot Doll That Moans, Talks (Photos, Video) by luminouz(m): 11:53pm On Jan 19, 2018
grossintel:
So the vibe for sexdolls is currently trending, so I did a little digging and discovered why. Sexdolls have been around for over 20 years, but like every technology we ever know, they advance with time and that's when we get to know about them. So here is Hermione and what she can do

1.She runs on batteries that are rechargeable just like your smartphones and laptops.

2. She's designed to meet your sexual fantasy just like a real human does but in a way only a machine can do.

3. She can self lubricant during intercourse, moan, talk dirty, remember your name, call your name during sex, maintain any position you like, highly flexible so you can divide her legs like the red sea anytime, she can even climax during sex.

4. She is a good partner and can engage you on discussions just like a human does.

5. She can self warm her body.

6. Her mouth is also human like and moist, so you can trust down her throat if that's your fantasy.

7. Skin like textures made of silicone and very soft, it feels just like a real human skin and ROBOTIX plans to up their game by making them moist just like a real human during sex.

8. You can install new language accents on her and get her to speak in any accent you like, so if you love Spanish women accent you can get Hermonie to speak to you in such accent.

Sex bots are still in an infant stage the company promises that subsequent versions will have human like locomotions and move their bodies during sex, so if reverse cowgirl is your favorite, your in for hours of riding nonstop. The doll costs around $2500 on average and can be customized to any shape, size and skin color you prefer. The company sells about 600 of them every year in the US alone and demands are skyrocketing. Watch the video of the bot interacting with a man here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5pKczGG19uo

Damn!!!
Da future is already here!
AI with new generation silicon body = DaBOMB

2 Likes

Re: Meet Harmony, The Sex Robot Doll That Moans, Talks (Photos, Video) by Ashley86400: 11:53pm On Jan 19, 2018
Sex dolls again?
Are Nigerians that obsessed with sex?

I've said this before . .
Nairaland, pls stop with the over usage of topics it gets insipid and boring the more you use it. ,especially when the world isn't even bothered. You can't see "sex dolls" trending currently on instagram at the moment because they've been around since forever, you'll only see them on the account of Nigerians who are just researching these stale news and who only know how to copy and plagerize the already old and boring shitt others have.

Get fresh new topics. .not just a mirade of sex dolls, accidents, boring news about celebrities no body cares about, raunchy pre-wedding photoshoots, drug lords and all sorts of series of unfortunate events all the time. .go to quora or reddit and check out cool and interesting topics . .there are thousands to choose from. .

And the vibe for sex dolls have been trending for over twelve years. .

2 Likes

Re: Meet Harmony, The Sex Robot Doll That Moans, Talks (Photos, Video) by amakabel: 11:53pm On Jan 19, 2018
if I hear rape!! again. make una go buy sex dolls o

1 Like

Re: Meet Harmony, The Sex Robot Doll That Moans, Talks (Photos, Video) by Berlyn1(f): 11:55pm On Jan 19, 2018
greiboy:
maybe to lala sha grin
hahaha cataway jooor

1 Like

Re: Meet Harmony, The Sex Robot Doll That Moans, Talks (Photos, Video) by Tartie(m): 11:56pm On Jan 19, 2018
Axis313:
Engaging in intercourse with sex dolls is like sleeping with dead people,so disgusting.
no b person dey cane babe wey drunk com vomit 4 body? So 4get dat tin
Re: Meet Harmony, The Sex Robot Doll That Moans, Talks (Photos, Video) by kaptaneSaka(m): 11:56pm On Jan 19, 2018
Donkay82:
Patiently waiting for the London used,
London used? You're patiently waiting for STD
Re: Meet Harmony, The Sex Robot Doll That Moans, Talks (Photos, Video) by ezelous: 11:57pm On Jan 19, 2018
You guys are just being exciting without checking out the unique thing about her: she is naturally intelligent! Wtf!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet Harmony, The Sex Robot Doll That Moans, Talks (Photos, Video) by oruma19: 11:59pm On Jan 19, 2018
Human being is a creator. God created us to create but this kind of creation is somehow . I weak...this one rily weak me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

I Accessed My Gilfriend's Phone, Now I Can't Walk. Help! / When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom / Wife Confronts Her Husband And His Side Chic At Benin Hotel, Tears Her Dress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.